BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Ayna)

"Wow, rude."
​Clearly this guy wasn't alright. She took a step forward, pocketknife still in hand.
​"Maybe we should knock some manners into ya. Or call the Guard, I'm sure they'd love to hear how you attacked a...relatively innocent Matoran."
Deep down, she wanted to put the knife away and actually talk to the guy, but she'd be if she wasn't going to make him sweat a little.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Konihi: Well now the others were getting into a confrontation with the nervous looking guy outside. I found myself unable to care. So Instead I moved back to the table and sat opposite Gairu. Now what was that word you said when you needed to apologize?

"Sorry about the others, they seem to have a tendency to get into fights"

OOC: It's been two months shy of a year since I've posted as these two, so it's time to get them back in the game.

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Onu-Koro (Bar)

"You just had to pick this place, didn't you?" Taranis said, referencing the commotion currently going on behind them.

"Shut up," Tenjin hissed, downing the contents of his shot glass before placing it back onto the counter and turning his attention back towards the bartender. "Another."

"No. We barely had enough money to spare for the last one, brother. You're not drinking away our travel budget... again."

"Oh, bite me, you widget-pinching ####. It's not my fault that the last job didn't pan out."

The De-Skakdi shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose as he recalled exactly what happened.

After quickly explaining that they forgot to pick something up on their previous trip when, in reality, they simply didn't want to be there when the rest of their teammates decided that it was time to start messing with Jettix's face again, the duo had set out on another supply run, only to realise that they had unfortunately drawn some unwanted attention from the Ussalry on their way back. To be perfectly honest, it was probably due to something stupid such as good old-fashioned Matoran racism, or it might've even been a case of "Hey! Look at the freaks!" (both of which they had encountered on numerous occasions, despite their tendency to... educate the offenders in question afterwards, occasionally quite violently) for all they knew, but either way, there was a lot of them and they were most definitely being followed. Not wanting to lead them back into the tunnels and expose the rest of the group, they circled around for a bit in an attempt to lose them (which, obviously, failed miserably) before finding themselves back here, the very same building in which their involvement in the scheme began. Thankfully, however, none of their pursuers had followed them back inside, and the Ta-Toa from before was still working his shift, so Tenjin was at least somewhat complacent while he took the time to consider their next move.

"Hey, Fire-Spitter! Where's my drink?"

Somewhat.

"That's it; I'm cutting you off. Let's go."

"Screw you!"

"Now, Karz-For-Brains!"

"Go soak your - Ow, ow, ow! Alright, already! Let go of my ear!"

Sliding the widgets he had "found" earlier across the surface, the duo returned to their feet, pausing only momentarily as Taranis delivered one final message to the bartender.

"Tell Jettix that Taranis and Tenjin send their regards, but unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond their control, they will be unable to make it to his... engagement party."

And with that, they both strode off towards the door, exiting the building without so much as a hitch.

Well, almost.

"Why, hello there," the Vo-Skakdi said, catching sight of a rather fetching Bo-Lesterin he found particularly attractive. "Say, have you ever - ow, ow, ow!"

"Don't mind him; he's an idiot."

OOC: Taranis and Tenjin, off to Po-Wahi.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Biotron

Biotron laughs and says

"Join us Kohete and maybe you will be more powerful that you could possibly imagine this group is strong and you will be stronger........plus I'm a ex guard member you you will be in more trouble but chose you're fate"

Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

--IC: Gairu--

The brown-armored guy with horns that had been sitting with Kultax and Biotron earlier came up to sit at Gairu's table.  "Sorry about the others," he said.  "They seem to have a tendency to get into fights."

"Heck yeah they have a tendency to get into fights," Gairu replied.  "Wanna go outside and help me make sure nobody dies?"  He had heard yelling and vague snatches of "Don't chop him up!" coming from just outside the door, and he didn't want anything bad to happen to the guys he had just met.

--OOC:--

Sup, Invisible Noob.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

"Suit yourself, brown dude."  Gairu got up from the table and headed outside, where he saw Biotron in Kultax's grip, the orange-and-white guy shivering, and the little black Matoran advancing on the orange-and-white guy with her knife.  There was another knife on the ground in front of the orange-and-white guy; Gairu assumed that he had dropped it.

Gairu tried to shove his way into the situation to break things up.  "Hey now, hey now, no need for knives here.  Can't we settle this like reasonable folks?"

Edited by capMARVELOUS

"Whoa!"  Gairu ducked to the right in an attempt to dodge the orange-and-white guy's plasma burst.  He got out mostly unscathed, save a plasma burn on his shoulder.

Standing up, he prepped his sonic powers, blue and green armor details glowing as he did so.  He didn't know if he'd need to use them, but it would help to have them ready just in case.

Whoops.  I guess I didn't read far enough back.  I'll fix my earlier post.  Sorry.

IC: Kultax

Biotron and I are still close to the restaurant. I push him forcefully inside quick as I can.

Turning back to the fight, I see Gairu dodging one plasma burst, while the other approaches Ayna.

Toa, aren't I?

In a single leap, (Ayna isn't that far away from the door) I tackle her and roll away from the bolt. But I can feel the searing pain eating at my leg.

"H.....heh.. guess I'll be seeing Betrii again soon..... I might wind up in the room next to hers...."

Sitting up, I reach towards my leg, but then draw it back. Don't want any more burns. Instead, I scoop some earth from the ground and try to brush off the plasma.

I draw out my sword and Bamboo Disk.

"Here.... take one of these in case he tries something else.."

IC Konihi: I notice the blast of plasma from within the bar, looks like I was right about escalating things. Shame really, I could have done with a snack. I immediately teleport outside in time to see the white and orange toa run off with a knife. Turning to the silver toa I say.

"I feel like this is an I told you so moment"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Gairu deactivated his sonic powers; his armor stopped glowing.  Now he was able to gauge how much that plasma burn on his shoulder hurt.  He started rubbing it, trying to ease the pain a bit.

The brown dude with horns was out here now.  "I feel like this is an 'I told you so' moment," he said.

"Oh, you didn't tell me so," Gairu responded.  "Anyway, the fight's over, and nobody's dead.  I'd call that a success."

Noticing Kultax's wounded leg, he pulled up two chairs from the patio, sat Kultax in one, and propped his leg up with the other.  "Here.  Let's get you off that leg.  You OK?"

I'm silver, Invisible Noob.

OOC: Annnd corrected, must have mis-remembered your profile.

IC: "Did I not say things would escalate if you joined in? and did things not just escalate? it's not a success when there's a very real chance things could have gone so much better"

As fun as mocking people was, I should probably help in this situation instead of pointing out the obvious.

"So nobody will need me to carry them to the hospital then?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Oh gosh.  Biotron was back.  "Who knew that making reasonable questions could get someone hurt.  By the way, were you all mugged by him?"

"First off," Gairu growled, "asking reasonable questions didn't get anyone hurt.  It was your harassing the orange-and-white guy that got us into this mess.  And no, we weren't mugged by him; he panicked and lashed out in fear."  He shook his head.  "What's your DEAL, Biotron?  What beef have you got against that guy?!" he shouted, shoving Biotron against the wall angrily.

Now the brown horned dude was mocking him.  "Did I not say things would escalate if you joined in?  And did things not just escalate?  It's not a success when there's a very real chance things could have gone so much better."  He smirked.  That smirk was infuriating.

"Oh, shut up, Horns," Gairu growled.

I'd stand up and keep them from fighting if I could. But I'll just have to do it from the chair for now.

"Let's take it easy, everyone. Gairu, Biotron hates Ko-Toa. It's no excuse for his behavior but that's the reason. Konihi isn't from this island. Sometimes his social code doesn't match up with ours. Nothing to start another fight over."

Gairu let out a long breath, calming himself down.  "Sorry," he said sheepishly.  He held out his hand to Biotron in apology.

"Well, I know what comes next for me, that's for sure," Gairu said.

Turning to Kultax, he said, "You know, Kultax, since I met you guys, I've had about the best fifteen minutes I've had since I fought that Rahi.  I can tell there's not really a dull moment with you guys.  I guess what I'm saying is... D'you wanna form an alliance or something?  Can I join your squad?"

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Gairu grinned in kind.  "I assume Ayna's this little black Matoran?" he asked, placing his hand on her head playfully.

OOC: Not so sure if Gairu can see Konihi's face under his helmet. Though he could probably tell he was grinning anyway from his tone.

IC: Ayna in charge? What a funny notion. Still there was another matter that needed resolving.

"As nice as this is, Gairu's anger at Biotron is justified. We do need to come up with a method of dealing with Biotron next time he flies off the handle."

OOC: Yeah, Konihi's also not serious about Ayna Being in charge, he just finds the idea funny.

IC Konihi: "To wobble on you back for eternity on your back with no end in sight, while Ko Matoran laugh at your misfortune"

I had to admit, it was a pretty hilarious thought. Matoran seemed to make good comic relief.

IC: (Ayna)

She decided to ignore Gairu putting his hand on her head, since it was clear that he could be a good ally.
​"Yeah, I'm Ayna. Ayna Vershak. Listen, when you got a knife in your hand and you see someone being threatened, the adrenaline just flows, alright?"

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Sweet.  It's great to meet you all.  I can tell we're going to have an awesome time together.  Come on, let's celebrate our alliance with a bottle of good ol' bubbly!  I'll buy, if all of us are allowed to drink, that is," said Gairu, looking cheerfully at Ayna and Biotron as if to assure them that he was only joking.

Achievement Get!  I joined an alliance!  +25 GamerScore to me!