BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

--IC: Gairu--

"That's three.  You two Matoran had better pipe up, or we'll be forced to drink your share of the bottle ourselves."

IC: Rungui

"I've already got this."

IC:

"Show off," Dally quipped, only the slight rise of his eyebrows and the fall of his jaw clueing the Vortixx into his legitimate astonishment. His eyes flicked from the beam-gun, then to the scattered remains of the no-more-shall-he-suffer dummy, then to the revolver in Rungui's other hand. "But ... if you really say so, Doc...."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Take it, Dal. You need it more than I do." 

A genuine smile flickered across the doctor's face, then the moment passed. A wry grin followed in its wake.

"Besides, that thing's cursed. Brought me nothing but misery and misfortune."

Edited by Young Wade

As Gairu, Kultax, Konihi, and Ayna sat at the table, Gairu called out, "Hey waiter!  I need a bottle of bubbly for five, if you please!"

Turning to Kultax, he added, "And while you're at it, you can tell me all about this Betrii character I keep hearing you mention."

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Kultax

"She's.... an old teammate of mine. A Toa of Electricity. We got involved in a lot of trouble along with our other comrades."

Pause for effect

"We got involved in a big conflict, maybe over a few months. Almost all of us were taken out. But I managed to walk away when it was said and done."

I drum my fingers on the table.

"She attacked the four of us when we first got here. I guess she's not happy that I thought she was dead. I left her behind unintentionally."

"Anyways, we defeated her. She's still here in Onu-Koro, over in a hospital somewhere."

IC Konihi: Meanwhile I took another look at the menu, the crab meat looked interesting so I quietly motioned to the waiter to get me the Ussal cakes dish. As I did this I listened to Kultax's story ... it's good to finally understand why we got attacked.

"Oh dear.  She sounds like a handful.  Though I can't say I blame her; I'd be pretty ticked, too, if my teammates abandoned me."

Biotron chose that moment to join them.  "HEY, you forgot meeeeee!" he squealed.

"Of course we forgot you," Gairu retorted. "You didn't say whether you wanted a share of the bottle, so we just assumed you didn't want any and went on ahead."

"Innocent?  I'd hardly say that you were innocent in that situation, Biotron.  After all, your mouth did result in the orange-and-white guy attacking us."

Gairu grinned.  "I'm just messing with you.  I don't want it to start again, either."

The waiter came by with the bottle of bubbly and five glasses.  Gairu filled them up and passed them to Kultax, Ayna, Biotron, and Konihi.  Raising his own glass, he said, "Cheers, guys."

• Upvote 1

Gairu clinked his glass together with the others' and took a good long swig from it.  Ah, that was good stuff.

"So now that we've thwarted a bar fight and formed an alliance, what comes next?" he asked Kultax.

IC Konihi: "And the horror of it,"

Yup horror was about right. Setting my drink down, I placed a hand on the ussal cakes and drained the energy from them. Eating like this was a skill I picked up by myself back home, it felt much more natural and civilized than chewing food like a savage rahi.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

"Heh heh," Gairu chuckled.  "I wouldn't necessarily say that there's horror involved in hanging with you guys.  You're actually pretty awesome.  In any case, where were you planning on going after this?"

"Take it, Dal. You need it more than I do." 

A genuine smile flickered across the doctor's face, then the moment passed. A wry grin followed in its wake.

"Besides, that thing's cursed. Brought me nothing but misery and misfortune."

IC:

"All you need to beat a curse is a good ol' charm, didn't ya know?" Dally said, his own grin wider and less crooked than usual. "And God knows I've got enough charm for years."

-Void

• Upvote 1

[ BZPRPG ]