BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Konihi: "Keep an eye out then, Biotron set one off and I don't know what he's gonna  do next"

Start walking alongside the rest of my group.

"But now we're leaving"

OOC: Might as well get this done now.  Azu you might as well try finding Kohete, he's got no one to interact with either.

Konihi, Kultax, Ayna, Biotron and Gairu to Po Koro

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"There's always something going wrong around here, isn't it?" the Turaga of Iron mulled to himself, as he glanced at the broken piece of armor that was wobbling on its round surface on the workbench in front of him. The broken latch for the armor straps to hook on was positively twitching under the Forgemaster's touch. Fingers resting on the edges of the plate, his finger muscles tensed even as the armor itself gave of a very slight, cold glow. Slowly, he started to bend the latch back into its proper place.

Carefully, almost ther- "aaargh"

Ferron gripped the pit in his hand between thumb and index finger, a small trickle of blood seeping out between his fingers to soil the workshop floor. Ferron swore through gritted teeth, positively exstatic about the thumbs up Marinna would've given him if she were still alive.

Ferron carefully inspected the wound between his parted fingers, Ferron called upon his mask power, slowly melding the gap in his skin together again. He remained quiet, studying the tiny scar that still lingered for a time. Such innocious, stinging pain was unfamiliar to him, he shuddered lightly, and returned his attention to his work. The stubborn straps latch was still not fully bent into place, Ferron would need actual tools to fix this.

His hand instinctively flew out, hand open and vibrating slightly... but nothing happened.

"What the...?" Ferron mused, disbelief painted clearly on his face, as he directed his gaze towards where he was certain his tool would be hanging on the wall.

It wasn't.

Undeterred, Ferron closed his eyes and concentrated... concentrated... where was that blasted thing?

"Aha!"

Moving to a crate in the corner, in between discarded weapons and armor plates, the familiar handle of his tool revealed itself.

OOC: Ferron is open for interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kanonu

Kanonu smiled to her Onu-Matoran merchant-friends and bid them goodbye. She had made a great deal with them, and there she was, counting the money whie walking through the streets of Onu-Koro. She was putting it in her when she heard a groan coming from one of the huts. She peeked through a window out of curiosity.

OOC: what's up Midak?

IC: Azureus

"for me, yeah." he said pulling out his swords. "my blades that i use are unfinished prototypes of a type of elemental energy blade, and the guy who made them got offed before they could be finished. they work, but they need to be worked on a lot, and break down constantly. mind checking them out for me?"

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Betrii

They call this dump a hospital? That's what the sign says... almost like some kind of sick joke.

Sick.... wait... does that sign say mental hospital?

Oh great.

Spear... shield... gone. Mask is just over there on the counter.

I'm getting out of this bed one way or another.

Let's go for the fun way first.

I let loose many bolts of electricity from my body, frying my restraints and shooting into the halls and out through nearby windows.

Fun.

"for me, yeah." he said pulling out his swords. "my blades that i use are unfinished prototypes of a type of elemental energy blade, and the guy who made them got offed before they could be finished. they work, but they need to be worked on a lot, and break down constantly. mind checking them out for me?"

IC: Kanonu

It was the first time Kanonu saw the blades so close. They looked just as worn out as Azi was saying, in some places it seemed to be barely holding together. She looked at the figure in the hut - a Fe-Turaga, that's for sure. "I heard a groan coming from this hut. Sounded painful. Was that you, by any chance?"

"Yes, it was, just a workplace accident, nothing to worry about" Ferron replied, no longer interested in giving the matter much thought.

Ferron turned to the other Toa, his attention quickly drawn to his unusual blades.

"I can certainly give them a look, come on in and I'll get my tools"

Ferron disappeared from the door and walked inside.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Wasuka

"So..." she grabbed the menu, she supposed it was, and looked over the drinks section.

"That one looks nice. I think. I'm gonna try it. What about you?" she offered it to Ranir.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Betrii

Hah, these Matoran. Was I really that weak?

I make it out of the hospital in no time, back into the Onu Koro streets. Kultax has probably left by now... but I'm sure there's someone I can kill.

I walk over to a nearby restaurant, with seemingly only two patrons inside. Two very strange looking beings. They're probably weak

They look so nice together. I'll go electrocute someone else.

• Upvote 1

"Yeah, weird right? Also, Ferron. The frame of the blades can be repaired easily, but you may need to leave the wiring to me. Cause, if the wires aren't wired correctly, the blades could potentially explode." He turned to Ferron. "So, you used to be a Toa, right? Did you still use the same Code?" Azi asked with a slight chuckle

Edited by Toa Azureus

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

"If anybody did, I didn't get to hear about it," Ferron replied as he found his toolcase and took place at his workbench, "The Toa Maru were still a long time coming around the time I gave up trying to follow the Code."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"That whole 'Toa shall not kill' thing is BS. why do you think people aren't really afraid of Toa? cause they know they won't be truly punished, at least not seriously. thats why i kill, but only if they've done something truly unforgivable"

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

"You sound like someone I had a... partnership with a while ago." Ferron replied cryptically.

"Just put the weapons here" Ferron said and pointed at the workbench.

"The Toa Maru are the island's saviors," Ferron said in a matter-of-fact tone to Kanonu, "they were the ones to finally end Makuta's reign over our lands, after multiple failed attempts, like the team I was a part of, for example"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Azi started to take a piece of the frame off, trying to check the circuits, before pulling a piece of equipment out of his backpack. He started using the device on the circuits and wires, before sealing it back up. He started adding little bits of metal here and there, filling in any gaps. "Ok, wiring is good. Now all you need to do is weld the metal bits onto it." He said to Ferron.

Also, because THEMESONG:

Ferron grunted a reply, and traced the fissures and cracks between the disparate metal parts with his fingers. As his fingers passed the cracks, a small glow enveloped them, before they melded together seamlessly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Nice one." He said, picking up the blades, flipping the switch to turn them on. "You got anything that can be used as target practice?" Azi started feeling something pulling at the back of his head, almost like something was wrong. He shrugged it off, dismissing it as just a bad feeling.

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG: