BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"That'd be a nice change of pace." Tarnok commented, a shade more bitterly than normal. "I don't think they ever stopped working against us, Ferron. I don't think they ever do. If they did, I'd be out of a job."

"Odds are there's nothing to it, but it could be a trap. Thought it best someone knew where we went."

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Here's to a long and healthy career instead, then" Ferron said. He finished Tarnok's last strap for him, and then stepped back.

"Should you return alive, and I hope you will, give me back that armor again, and I'll finish it properly for you."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Streets - Outside Koritan's House)

It had taken some time to weave their way back through the bustling city streets, and there were more than a few vendors that weren't exactly dulling his migraine by loudly and obnoxiously advertising their wares, but despite the Po-Toa's sudden urge to start punching them all in the face, the duo eventually found themselves facing the residence of the village's current Chief Researcher without incident.

Taking in the sight with a relatively blank stare, he began scanning the area for any relevant points of interest, such as alternate means of entry and whether or not there happened to be any guards posted outside.

IC: Korritan (Onu-Koro)

"Can I help you?"

Dahrak and Flabbergaster were suddenly directed to look down to their left, where a Noble Huna-wearing Onu-Matoran, colored in a mix of blacks and purples, was bearing up on them from where he had run into them a little bit suddenly, clearly not expecting strangers to be standing outside his house.

The Matoran appeared amicable, and was looking at the two of them with a curious look.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Well, there goes that plan.

Trying his best to hide his annoyance, Dahrak remained silent and decided to let the Tiokaha do the talking for the time being. Personally, he didn't think the conversation would amount to much, but life seemed to enjoy proving him wrong...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Flabbergaster

A thought came to him suddenly. Hopefully his compadre would know to play along.

"You wouldn't happen to be Koritan, would you?"

IC: Korritan (Outside his own house)

"Erm, yes, yes that's me?" the Matoran replied, at first appearing a bit surprised, but he very quickly collected himself, and spoke in an important-sounding tone.

"Is there something I can do for you?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Flabbergaster

His face visibly cleared as if some troubling occurence had been keeping him nervous. He turned slightly to Dahrak and only slightly whispered "You see? I told you he would be here."

"We're investigating a thieving of important documents taken recently from some of the higher-ups in the Ussalry." He tried to make it sound official. "We were referred to you. As chief researcher you might have some information for us regarding the recent occurrences, so if you have the time?"

Fortune favors the bold, all right. And sometimes the bravely stupid.

Edited by The Ghrinch

The Po-Toa scoffed and rolled his eyes, but otherwise said nothing.

Whether he was going along with the Tiokaha's act or expressing his displeasure at informing a potential suspect that they might be on to him, however, was still currently up for debate.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

IC - Cotan:

Cotan came to a fast stop near the door, lacking in any good way to deal with it. His Matatu might have been useful earlier in the tunnel, and his powers over air had helped get them to this point...but he was somewhat ineffectual against a thick metal door. However, his excellent tactical senses told him that he had a teammate who could deal with it.

"Rodyr, would you mind trying to crush this door with your powers, or some other way manage to get it out of our way? I'd rather not rely on just knocking and trying to get in, if we could manage it."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Rodyr - Some tunnels somewhere, probably

Rodyr nodded, turning his attention back to the heavy metal barrier, eyes squinting.

Now, the easiest thing to do here would be to try and forcefully pull the door down, but all things considered that would also likely be the hardest. Notably because said door was bolted into place.
Ah yes. Bolts. Those things.

Mustering his gravity powers, the Ba-Toa focused on the bolts, seeking to forcefully pull them free. Nothing like stupendous gravitational forces to serve as an engineering undo button.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"That'd be a nice change of pace." Tarnok commented, a shade more bitterly than normal. "I don't think they ever stopped working against us, Ferron. I don't think they ever do. If they did, I'd be out of a job."

"Odds are there's nothing to it, but it could be a trap. Thought it best someone knew where we went."

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Here's to a long and healthy career instead, then" Ferron said. He finished Tarnok's last strap for him, and then stepped back.

"Should you return alive, and I hope you will, give me back that armor again, and I'll finish it properly for you."

IC:

"I appreciate it, Ferron. Remind me when I get back, and I'll bring something new by to show you." The Onu-Matoran went through a few habitual motions, verifying that his gear was where he expected it to be, before casting his glance toward the Turaga.

"I was issued an Exo-Matoran, I haven't gotten around to testing it. Something to look forward to."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Onepu

The Captain of the Ussalry cracked his knuckles absentmindedly as he received his report. The Onu-Lesterin in front of him, wearing an Iden, had just delivered her in-depth report. So Lash was, indeed, confirmed to have re-entered Onu-Wahi by means of another entrance, and gone to Niralle's estate. He smirked privately to himself after he dismissed the Lesterin. Honestly, did that man truly think the Ussalry was that stupid? A lawyer shows up and asks for Lash to be transferred, and the same day, she decides to take the other option he gave her, to walk out. Obviously he would have placed the estate under watch. Sending the Lesterin INSIDE the mansion would have been a breach of Ussalry restrictions, but all he needed to know was that the Rahkshi-smuggler had gone inside. The surveillance would continue as before, now. Unfortunately, he had far too much on his plate to be worried about whatever was happening there for the time being. But it felt good, knowing something Niralle didn't, and all the more so that it was his being watched. He didn't know the man personally, but there was simply no way he wasn't up to no good, and Onepu had had quite enough- far more than enough- of people who thought they were above the Akiri. Above Mata Nui.

He sighed again and leaned back in his chair. Blast it all, and to Karzahni with all of it, he was tired. Ko-Koro, the Piraka, Lash, everything, just blast it all. The chance of Matoran Civil War had at least passed, but he wasn't sure the island was much better for it. No, that was a lie, seeing Kongu and Nuparu sitting at the same table was a wonderful sight that warmed his heart. The villages might not have their unity, but they were friends, and that was something to be grateful for. But it seemed that every day, some new ambitious numbskull popped up, looking to create chaos. The bank heist, for example. Mata Nui, he hated thinking of that, and his left eye ached every time he did, to say nothing of his guilty heart. What was it with people and thinking they could just get away with everything? What was it with people and only adding to an already chaotic, almost hopeless situation? The island had enough problems already! Why couldn't they see that? 

It might be time to step up security. He called in a messenger and sent them to deliver a message to Nuparu. He didn't want to cause his friend more worry, but he couldn't simply make this sort of decision on his own. It was a drastic one, and carrying it out without Nuparu's blessing wouldn't just be impractical, it would be stepping way out of line. Borderline treasonous, even. He sighed, wracked with misgivings as soon as the door shut behind the messenger. He just hoped that, if his idea came to pass, it would prove unnecessary. Nobody wanted this sort of contingency, and him least of all.

IC: Kehuri

As for the young Toa of Earth, he was on his way to Ferron's forge to pick up the shield he had left there to be repaired. He had a lot to think about, between his talks with the Turaga, Stannis, and Sulov back to back not long before. He wondered if his promise to lend aid to the Maru would one day be fulfilled. He meant every word of it with his whole heart, and remembering Sulov's reaction to his offer filled him with hope. He daydreamed his way to the forge, imagining how he might be able to help the Maru, and what life would be like after he fulfilled his destiny. He felt that, in spite of his inexperience, he would make an excellent Turaga of Earth. His meditation on the virtues and principles, as well as the role of Earth, both physically and spiritually, had given him great insight, and he dearly wished he could share it with Whenua, Mata Nui rest his soul.

Before he really knew it, he was standing in front of the Forge. With an idealistic smile, he knocked and entered.

IC: Aar

The guard was doing his rounds, as usual. 

IC: Priicu

The librarian was just finishing up some overdue business. The damage the arrow had made in the wall, during Demos's tenure of the library, hadn't been fixed until just this morning, and he was now finally getting around to paying for the repairs. Now that that was taken care of, Priicu really felt like he owned the place. It had taken a while to set in, but now he felt a strange comfort in the dim light of the library, and a more familiar peace in the silence. He would touch the place up a little, he thought, in the coming weeks. Give it a little more of a Ko-Koro feel to it. He smiled and nodded to himself in affirmation. Yes, it was a good idea. It would make the place more eye-catching and exotic, it would bring familiarity to the refugees, and it would preserve some of Ko-Koro's culture, in the event that the worst happened. He would hire the refugees too. Actually, that was something he could start on now.

Within the next couple of hours, a sign was posted in front of Onu-Koro's most popular font of knowledge.

Now Hiring Ko-Koronan Refugees!

Inquire within for details!

OOC: Wow, how long has it been? A year? Well, Zalty is now back and in business, in more ways than one! All of the above characters except for Onepu for the time being, and Kehuri (unless you're inside Ferron's Forge) are open to interaction now. And expect more activity out of the Ussalry in general, once I get my motor going again. It's good to be back, really, and I hope to have some fun here again, in spite of the most dead state of things. Here's to hoping we can breathe some new life into the RPG before the next chapter rolls along.

Edited by Zalty
  • Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

"I appreciate it, Ferron. Remind me when I get back, and I'll bring something new by to show you." The Onu-Matoran went through a few habitual motions, verifying that his gear was where he expected it to be, before casting his glance toward the Turaga.

"I was issued an Exo-Matoran, I haven't gotten around to testing it. Something to look forward to."

As for the young Toa of Earth, he was on his way to Ferron's forge to pick up the shield he had left there to be repaired. He had a lot to think about, between his talks with the Turaga, Stannis, and Sulov back to back not long before. He wondered if his promise to lend aid to the Maru would one day be fulfilled. He meant every word of it with his whole heart, and remembering Sulov's reaction to his offer filled him with hope. He daydreamed his way to the forge, imagining how he might be able to help the Maru, and what life would be like after he fulfilled his destiny. He felt that, in spite of his inexperience, he would make an excellent Turaga of Earth. His meditation on the virtues and principles, as well as the role of Earth, both physically and spiritually, had given him great insight, and he dearly wished he could share it with Whenua, Mata Nui rest his soul.

Before he really knew it, he was standing in front of the Forge. With an idealistic smile, he knocked and entered.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

Ferron looked towards the forge's entrance, to see Kehuri come through the door with an expectant smile on his face. Ferron was quiet for a moment, before he turned to the Ussalmatoran he was just done servicing.

"Help an old man out, Tarnok, are you also having a deja vu moment right now, or am I just imagining Kehuri in the doorway because he showed up the last time you were here?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Wasuka

"So, uh, if we're leaving, then where to? When we got here there was a, uh, big kinda uneven but otherwise featureless place behind us. Kinda a tan colour. What was that?"

OOC: She is referring to Po-Wahi, to clarify

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

• 2 weeks later...

--IC: Gairu--

It was good to be home again.

Gairu stopped for a minute and just looked, looked at the place that he had been away from for so long.  He hoped that he'd be able to stay here for a lot longer than he had before he had gone to Po-Koro.

As he walked into the main part of the village, he saw a guard going about his rounds.  He waved at him.

--OOC:--

Gairu is waving at Aar.

The guardsman examined the one waving at him briefly before returning the wave. Did he know him? He looked somewhat familiar, though not enough for him to think he was an old acquaintance. Probably just somebody he had seen before around town. Coming in from Po though, judging by the tunnel he had arrived from.

BZPRPG Profiles

The guard waved back.  That was a good sign.  Gairu walked over to him.

"How's it going, honored guard?" he asked cheerfully.  "Any suspicious activity to report?"

IC Flabbergaster

His face visibly cleared as if some troubling occurence had been keeping him nervous. He turned slightly to Dahrak and only slightly whispered "You see? I told you he would be here."

"We're investigating a thieving of important documents taken recently from some of the higher-ups in the Ussalry." He tried to make it sound official. "We were referred to you. As chief researcher you might have some information for us regarding the recent occurrences, so if you have the time?"

Fortune favors the bold, all right. And sometimes the bravely stupid.

IC: Korritan (Korritan's House)

"Oh, yes! That whole nasty business" Korritan replied, eyes widening a bit, and back straightening.

"I'll of course do anything I can to help. Let's step inside and you can ask your questions."

IC: Rodyr - Some tunnels somewhere, probably

Rodyr nodded, turning his attention back to the heavy metal barrier, eyes squinting.

Now, the easiest thing to do here would be to try and forcefully pull the door down, but all things considered that would also likely be the hardest. Notably because said door was bolted into place.

Ah yes. Bolts. Those things.

Mustering his gravity powers, the Ba-Toa focused on the bolts, seeking to forcefully pull them free. Nothing like stupendous gravitational forces to serve as an engineering undo button.

IC: Thief & Enforcer (Hideout)

"He's trying to pull the bolts out" the Enforcer said, spying on the would-be heroes through the door with her Kanohi. The Thief nodded, and took one step forward.

He held out his arm, and closed his eyes. His body tensed as he focused, using his powers to find the bolts himself. He could feel them starting to give way under the intense use of force the Ba-Toa was exerting. The Thief quickly figured out how to use that force against him.

For Rodyr, it would feel as if the entire door suddenly, and without warning gave way under his elemental manipulation, sending the entire metal frame barreling right at him through the tunnel. Pulled along by the bolts still stuck in the sides, but also pushed forward by the Toa of Iron.

For Thodir and Cotan, they had other problems. The ground beneath their feet started to feel strangely loose and flowing, the soil streaming together in thick, gravelly tendrils gripping at their feet and trying to pin them in place.

He paused in the doorway, a humorous smile slowly forming on his mask. "I swear I didn't do this on purpose." He stepped in and closed the door behind him. "Must be destiny."

"Destiny has a convenient sense of timing" Ferron remarked.

"Anyway, what did you need?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

A brow rose on his purple Komau. Well, this fellow was unusually bright. Must be having a good day. "Not at the moment. Not in Onu-Koro, anyway. But you never know, with our Ko-Koro neighbors being what they are. And what of you? What brings you to Onu-Koro today?"

"Well... primarily I came to p-pick up the damaged shield I left with you, sorry it took so long for me to come get it. But I was also hoping for some c-conversation, if you don't mind."

BZPRPG Profiles

"This is my home.  I've been away for a while, so I thought I'd come on back and get reacquainted with everything."

IC:

"Destiny might be a bit of an overstatement, but coincidence is a funny thing." Tarnok gave a small wave, most of his attention still on the process of double-checking his gear. Muscle memory was a fickle thing, and he had to make sure everything was where it normally was. Once he was satisfied he focused more on those around him, crossing his arms and glancing at the others.

"Ferron may, but I'm afraid I don't have much time to talk. The Major and I need to be leaving soon."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Now that he thought of it, Gairu reminded him a lot of the former owner of the Wise Man's Archive. Probably the same kind of Toa, and definitely a similar personality. Totally different build from the wiry, agile-looking philanthropist, though. Whatever happened to him, actually? It was irrelevant. "Ah, I thought you looked somewhat familiar. Welcome back then, Mr...?"

BZPRPG Profiles

The guard's eyebrows rose in sudden recognition. "Gairu. You're that Gairu. I'm surprised you decided to come back, after that... fiasco, last time you were around. Are you looking for anything in particular?"

OOC: Azureus, it's actually against the rules to make entirely OOC posts, since without restrictions an RP thread could just become an OOC discussion, and we don't want that. A little blunder is forgivable, but now you know!  As for work, well there's always positions at the Ussalry Headquarters if you want to try your luck there, though given the RPG's current state, I wouldn't expect interaction with many people other than me for a while.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It's ... it's Dal, isn't it?" he said. "Or ... no, God, wait. It's Rungui, isn't it? It's one of our names, and you're never gonna let me live down the fact that I didn't know someone who has one of our names."

-Void

IC: Rungui

"...Close," Rungui admitted mildly. "His name's Dalrodie." 

OOC: What a rollercoaster of papers this semester has been.