• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
5971 replies to this topic

#5961 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,298 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2017 - 01:31 PM

IC: Generic Ussalry Receptionist

A pretty young Onu-Matoran girl greeted Azureus as he entered. "Come right on up here," she invited. She was either having a really good day, or was paid to make people think she was having a really good day. "Are you a citizen of Onu-Koro, sir?"

"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#5962 Offline Toa Azureus

Toa Azureus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 22-November 14
  • 217 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2017 - 03:07 AM

IC: Azureus

"Uh, no. First time here actually. Just washed up here in Ga-Koro i believe they called it? Only a few days ago..."

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG: https://youtu.be/bIrbIhFkvt4

#5963 Offline capMARVELOUS

capMARVELOUS
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 14-August 16
  • 1,382 posts

Posted Apr 05 2017 - 09:33 AM

--IC: Gairu--

Gairu smiled sheepishly and blushed as Aar mentioned his past fiasco.  "I'm just looking for a chance to redeem myself," he said.  "Now that I'm a Toa, there are a lot more things I can do to help than there were when I was a Matoran.  And I need to make it up to this city, for all the screw-ups I've done."

0fAwofU.jpg

"It is the external wounds which heal the quickest."
--Optimus Prime--

[The Unofficial capMARVELOUS Theme Song | BZPRPG Profiles | Skyrise Profiles (1)(2) | Project Protodermis Profiles]

#5964 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,298 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2017 - 12:22 PM

IC: Aar

The guard was oddly silent at that comment. "You and Kehuri would get along," he said after a bit. "You remind me a lot of him." He shook his head, dispelling the tangent. "Well, unfortunately there's not a whole lot to be done right now. The island is pretty much frozen by the Ko-Koro situation. If you've got a helpful mask power maybe you could contribute to the preparations."

IC: Ussalry receptionist

She nodded and turned around to fetch some files. "Alright, then I assume you will be applying for citizenship as well. We can't offer you a combat position, I'm sure you understand, but we can provide work for you that will help you become a citizen, and after some time here, you will become eligible for an Ussalry position proper. Does that interest you?"

"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#5965 Offline Toa Azureus

Toa Azureus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 22-November 14
  • 217 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2017 - 09:18 PM

"Yeah, that sounds great. I won't need an Ussalry crab though..." he said, tapping his Kakama.
"So, what do I need to do in order to be a citizen?"

#5966 Offline capMARVELOUS

capMARVELOUS
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 14-August 16
  • 1,382 posts

Posted Apr 08 2017 - 10:23 AM

--IC: Gairu--

"I have a Volitak.  Would that help?"

0fAwofU.jpg

"It is the external wounds which heal the quickest."
--Optimus Prime--

[The Unofficial capMARVELOUS Theme Song | BZPRPG Profiles | Skyrise Profiles (1)(2) | Project Protodermis Profiles]

#5967 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,298 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2017 - 11:31 PM

IC: Aar 

The Matoran nodded. "Yeah, we're a little short on stealthy types, from what I hear... In the Ussalry, I mean. Not much need for stealth otherwise, that I can think of. Maybe it could have some use in avoiding vibrations that could cause cave-ins? I'm not really sure how the mask works."

IC: Receptionist

"Well, first you need to fill out one of these, here." She placed a clipboad, pen, and a sheet of paper on the desk. "General information, everything should be easy to figure out. This is your official application, and we'll get you a piece of personal identification once your application is processed. In the meantime, there are consulting positions within the Ussalry- all non-combat- that you can also apply for, which will keep you supported until the time comes, and will also allow you to become an official Ussalry member more quickly. If an Ussalry job isn't what you're looking for, you can try the Logistics building by the Bazaar, too. Or both!"

The sheet handed to Azureus consisted largely of empty lines to be filled out, with the fields indicated to their left. Name, time on Mata Nui, previous Koro of residence, race, mask/mental/vision power where applicable, element where applicable, general description, past military experience, and of course any past criminal activity.

#5968 Offline Toa Azureus

Toa Azureus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 22-November 14
  • 217 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2017 - 12:53 AM

He looked over the sheet for a few seconds, before filling it out.

Name: Azureus
Time on Mata Nui: about 3 to 4 days, unsure
Previous Koro of Residence: Ga-Koro (unofficial citizen)
Race: Toa
Mask power where applicable: Kakama
Element where applicable: Lightning
General Description: I like booze, I'm fast, and I can throw lightning bolts whenever I please. I know a fair amount about repairing technology as well.
Past Military experience: no military experience, but I was on a Toa Team prior to being washing up.
Past criminal activity: Unknown

Once everything was filled out, he handed it back to her. "Here you go. A job as a consultant sounds good for the time being..."

#5969 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 08-June 12
  • 4,427 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2017 - 06:00 PM

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"I do have some time to spare, yes." Ferron replied to Kehuri.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Nuparu-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

#5970 Offline Conway

Conway
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,754 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2017 - 06:12 PM

IC:

"It's ... it's Dal, isn't it?" he said. "Or ... no, God, wait. It's Rungui, isn't it? It's one of our names, and you're never gonna let me live down the fact that I didn't know someone who has one of our names."

-Void

IC: Rungui

"...Close," Rungui admitted mildly. "His name's Dalrodie." 

OOC: What a rollercoaster of papers this semester has been.

OOC: Same, mate. Same.

IC:

"And did he use to be a dull roadie?"

Honest to God, he hadn't planned to make that joke. It had just slipped out.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

#5971 Offline Wade.

Wade.
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 21-October 11
  • 4,890 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2017 - 04:26 PM

OOC: Same, mate. Same.

IC:

"And did he use to be a dull roadie?"

Honest to God, he hadn't planned to make that joke. It had just slipped out.

-Void

IC: Rungui

“I’m going to tell him you said that.”

They found the quartermaster a few minutes later. Most of the time he was running a checklist in a storeroom, but apparently he was hiding in his office today. The lunch lady, Ms. Hona, had warned them that he was in a bad mood when she told them this. Rungui chuckled, saying, “He’s always in a bad mood,” before grabbing a tuna sandwich on the way out. 

Rungui knocked on the door once, then a second time when no reply came. “Rodie? You in there?” he asked, knocking one last time. Rungui waited, glanced at Dalrin, and shrugged. “Maybe he’s dead.”

With no regard for privacy, the doctor reached for the door. It was unlocked, and swung open on creaky hinges to reveal demoralizing stacks of paperwork and the stale air (of depression) that came with it. Amidst the thick of it was the old quartermaster slumped over his desk, pen in hand, looking like he finally kicked the bucket and took off to somewhere that didn’t resemble corporate ####. His chest rose and fell in a slow, rhythmic fashion, accompanied by muffled breathing and a speck of drool running down his chin. Rungui and Dalrin both got the picture in a heartbeat.

“Well, he looks dead,” Rungui noted through a mouthful of his sandwich. He walked over to Dalrodie and gripped him by the shoulder, giving him a good shake. The sleeping Skakdi didn’t budge, at least not for a good ten seconds. Suddenly, a lazy groan rumbled in the old man’s throat, and he began to stir.

“Hnnnn…nnnnnnh…uhnn…”

“Rise and shine, Rodie."

“…nnnhoozat?"

“Doctor Rungui.”

“Who…?”

“Pink-Eye.”

At this, the quartermaster stiffened. “Go away.”

“Can’t do that. I need you to authorize this fine gentleman a holster and some ammo.”

Dalrodie considered this for a moment. “Come back tomorrow.”

Rodie.”

Tomorrow, Pink-Eye."

Rungui sighed. "I’ll leak your ###### history to all of Light Cavalry.”

Dalrodie considered this for a moment too. Slowly, he sat upright, knowing deep down inside that the Vortixx meant every single word. “I swear to god, I’m going to a file a report about your bedside manner.” 

“You wouldn’t be the first,” Rungui said dismissively. “Anyway, you remember Dalrin, right? Dalrin Stratos? ‘Cause he certainly doesn’t remember you.” He watched the quartermaster for a reaction but got none. “He needs you to sign him a requisition order for a pistol holster and two boxes of .44 rounds.” Without so much as a second thought, Dalrodie fetched a requisition slip from his desk and got to work with his pen. After a final signature, he handed the paper to Dalrin.

“There. Now #### off.” 

“Always a pleasure, Rodie. Give my regards to the ladies.” Rungui waved and left the office with Dalrin.

"You didn't hear this from me but," Rungui started. "I treated him last week for ######## he got from a ######."

#5972 Offline Conway

Conway
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,754 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2017 - 09:50 AM

IC:

"You're a wicked, wicked man, Rungui," Dal said, taking in the sight of the requisition order. "I'm glad we're on the same side."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users