• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
6003 replies to this topic

#6001 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 19-August 14
  • 3,678 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 30 2017 - 02:36 PM

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Streets)

What the - ? Don't recall being this hammered...

Illusions...? Seriously...? Closing in fast...

Think, Dahrak!

It was then that he started to backpedal a bit to buy himself some additional time, though he otherwise remained resolute in his decision to keep up the fight.

Four bodies, four directions, eight arms, eight blades...

And then it dawned on him.

For the first time in what felt like ages, a brief smile formed across his face, terrifying enough to rival the now infamous grin of the Skakdi race and to put fear into the hearts of all but the most hardened followers of the Makuta.

But only one mask.

Reaching out again with his Matatu, he began to apply an almost virtuously unnoticable amount of pressure around the Kanohi of his opponent and his doppelgangers; not enough to cause any real damage or disrupt its trajectory, mind you, but just enough to separate the real Karz-Head from his band of fakes. Swiveling towards his actual adversary, he quickly raised his arms, letting the blades harmlessly bite into the stone that encased them, only to tighten his mental grip and attempt to rip it straight from his face as he countered with a faux punch of his own, this time using his element to fire off the entire gauntlet in a point blank shot towards the center of the Onu-Toa's chest.

You done ###### up now, son. Let's see how tough you really are without that Mahiki.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

Skyrise Characters: Saffina and The Crimson Takea

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Substitute Co-GM)

Corpus Rahkshi APW

Approvals Post-Wyrd

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

#6002 Offline Flex Lord Splash

Flex Lord Splash
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 15-July 12
  • 847 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 05 2017 - 12:51 AM

What the - ? Don't recall being this hammered...

Illusions...? Seriously...? Closing in fast...

Think, Dahrak!

It was then that he started to backpedal a bit to buy himself some additional time, though he otherwise remained resolute in his decision to keep up the fight.

Four bodies, four directions, eight arms, eight blades...

And then it dawned on him.

For the first time in what felt like ages, a brief smile formed across his face, terrifying enough to rival the now infamous grin of the Skakdi race and to put fear into the hearts of all but the most hardened followers of the Makuta.

But only one mask.

Reaching out again with his Matatu, he began to apply an almost virtuously unnoticable amount of pressure around the Kanohi of his opponent and his doppelgangers; not enough to cause any real damage or disrupt its trajectory, mind you, but just enough to separate the real Karz-Head from his band of fakes. Swiveling towards his actual adversary, he quickly raised his arms, letting the blades harmlessly bite into the stone that encased them, only to tighten his mental grip and attempt to rip it straight from his face as he countered with a faux punch of his own, this time using his element to fire off the entire gauntlet in a point blank shot towards the center of the Onu-Toa's chest.

You done ###### up now, son. Let's see how tough you really are without that Mahiki.

IC:

Insidian felt his mask budge a bit thanks to his foes' own mask power. As his mask slipped a bit against his face his dopplefangers vanished. As he felt the tug grow stronger Insidian rached up and grasped his mask making sure it was still on his face. The gauntlet slammed into Insidian's chest, causing him to stumble backwards as his chest armor dented and he felt intense pain.

"You may control stone... but I control the Earth under our feet." Insidian roared as he stomped on the ground. Underneath his foe a sinkhole was created twenty feet around him. Insidian tapped his foot again and the hole opened up as he attempted to drop the Toa within. He then activated his mask, filling the hole with the Toa's greatest fears, he didn't know what they were but he let the illusions of darkness and fear invade his enemies mind as he grasped at his chest.

#6003 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 19-August 14
  • 3,678 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 05 2017 - 07:06 PM

Karz...

Wait, what the - ? Oh, ####...!

As the earth opened up beneath him, the Po-Toa could do little more than brace himself for the inevitable impact as he, the building behind him, and a large portion of the alley, began plummeting down towards the bottom.

"Argh...! #### it, Galea! Watch what you're doing back there!"

Shaking her head in disapointment as she placed the bloody knife back down on her tray, the Bo-Lesterin continued to hold the wound open as she leaned over to dig through her medical supplies.

"Serves you right. If you had come straight home to have this taken care of after training instead of going out for drinks, I wouldn't have to remove all this dead flesh from the back of your shoulder. And I'm almost done, so quiet down, or you'll wake up Nogan."

"You're just mad because I had the spear tip pulled out long before you had the chance to play around with it, you sadist."

"Aww, I love you too, you big grump," she said, leaning forward as she gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Just a forewarning; this next part's going to sting a bit."

"Oh, please. You can't possibly hurt me any more than you already - argh!"

A few moments of profanity, stitching, and bandaging later, and the wound was tended to as best as it could've been by purely physical means alone. Truth be told, Galea's work might have been faster, and far less painful, if she had simply used her mask to mend it instead, but this was obviously her way of trying to teach him a lesson. Granted, it probably wasn't going to stick, and he'd likely be in a similar situation again within the next few weeks, but he had long since accepted that as part of her charm.

"Now, is there anything else you need me to look at, or can I start cleaning up?"

Rotating his arm for a bit in as he turned to face her, he briefly glanced over his shoulder in an effort to admire her handiwork.

"I don't know, Doc," he said softly, a sly grin forming across his face. "That first kiss might not've been enough to make it all better. I may need another one."

"Oh, really?"

"Looks that way."

"Well, I suppose that can be arranged," she said, gently clutching his chin as she leaned forward, only to swerve at the last second as she began whispering in his ear. "But it's going to have to wait. We have a visitor."

Averting his gaze back towards the entrance of the medical tent, he soon spotted the figure of a young boy peeking his way around the flap while trying to remain largely inconspicuous.

"Nogan...? What are you doing up at this hour?"

His cover blown, the Po-Lesterin quickly ran inside and hopped up onto his father's lap.

"I couldn't sleep, papa. The soldiers outside were making too much noise. Could you tell me a story?"

"Uh... Sure. I've got one. Once upon a time, there was a boy, not too unlike yourself, mind you, who lived in a village under seige by a great and terrible... dragon."

"A d-dragon...?"

"Yes, a dragon. It had horns as long as I am tall, wings powerful enough to darken the sky, scales of pure obsidian, and the mouth of a raging volcano, spewing fire hot enough to roast everything that stood in it's path. At night, it would emerge from it's cave and start feasting on the villagers' cattle, swallowing them whole before spitting back up the bones. Many hunters attempted to slay it, to rid their home of its evil, laying traps and forming hunting parties, but all of those who were lucky enough to return did so in defeat."

"So what did the boy do?"

"Well, seeing as to how everyone else had failed to defeat the beast, the boy took it upon himself to journey to the creature's cave alone. There he stood, and with his voice raised as high as he could, he began to shout.

"Oh, mighty dragon, I have come before you to pledge myself to your service, so that my village may be spared. But before I do, I must make sure that you are, indeed, as great and terrible as you appear."

And the dragon, in all his pride, emerged out into the open to accept the challenge, as he found the boy's defiance amusing.

"Speak then your prerequisites, before I turn you into my next meal."

"Oh, mighty dragon, surely if your appetite is massive, you should have no problem drinking the lake dry."

"Fool!," bellowed the dragon. "I am a dragon! My appetite is endless and knows no limits!"

And with that, the dragon sucked the lake dry, leaving not so much as a drop of water behind.

"Oh, mighty dragon, surely if you were imposing, you wouldn't need such horns."

"Fool!," bellowed the dragon. "I am a dragon! I need no horns to spread fear!"

And with that, the dragon snapped off his horns, and threw them at the boy's feet.

"Oh, mighty dragon, surely if you are powerful, you need not be so large."

"Fool!," bellowed the dragon. "I am a dragon! My power remains, even when the size of one such as yourself!"

And with that, the dragon shrunk down to the size of the boy.

"Oh, mighty dragon, surely if you were still dangerous, you'd still be able to move."

"Fool!," bellowed the dragon, becoming annoyed with the boy. "You've wasted enough of my time. Prepare to meet your end!"

But try as he might, with his stomach so full of lake water, and his limbs to small to support it, he could no longer budge, nor spew forth his deadly flames. The only part of himself he could move towards the boy was his head, but without his horns, he remained just out of reach.

"Fool!," bellowed the boy as he lifted up one of the horns and pierced the dragon's heart. "I am a boy! And you have just fallen for my trap!"

And with the dragon defeated and the lake restored, the boy returned home to his village as a hero, inspiring generations to come that no matter the odds, everything will turn out just fine in the end."

A look of confusion spread across the child's face as he leaned up against the Po-Toa's chest, still desperately trying to stay awake.

"But papa...," he said, his eyes now weary and struggling to stay open. "If everything worked out in the story, then..."

"Yes, Nogan?"

"Then how come you couldn't save mama and me?"

The next thing he knew, Dahrak was kneeling in the mud, cradling the limp, bloody bodies of his family, with tears streaming down his face.

And through the dancing flames and the rain beating down upon his back, all he could do was scream towards the heavens.

After what felt like an eternity of having to live through it all again, a cloud of darkness began to form around him, a pair of glowing red eyes emerging from its center.

You are a fool, Dahrak Nade, for ever thinking that you could ever shirk your destiny as my pawn.

No...

Your mother, as zealous as she was, created you in order to serve me.

Shut up...

Mata Nui has abandoned you. You have no place at his side.

I said... shut up...

Almost as soon as the darkness had arrived, a sphere of solid stone began forming around it, trapping the entity within as it slowly began to condense.

Your soul is forever mine, and one day, I will come to collect it.

You're welcome to try. But I suggest you have a ####### army at your back when you show up.

You'll never see your family again.

Yes... I... will. Before I do, though, I'm going to kick both you and your brother straight in the teeth.

You cannot harm me, for I am a god.

Perhaps not yet. But as for right now, I can still hurt the ###### who arranged this little meeting of ours.

Creating a pillar with his element and using it to launch himself up out of the hole after finally shattering his way through the illusion, he swung his fist towards the ground, launching the boulder that came up behind him directly at his current foe. Given that it was about as large as a third of the pit's total radius, the resulting devastation was not going to be pretty.

Because not all of us are born as heroes, Nogan. Some of us are born as dragons.

Edited by Timageness, Sep 05 2017 - 09:23 PM.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

Skyrise Characters: Saffina and The Crimson Takea

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Substitute Co-GM)

Corpus Rahkshi APW

Approvals Post-Wyrd

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

#6004 Offline grav

grav
  • Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,232 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 08 2017 - 10:10 PM

IC:​ Leli

"Okay, let's go," She affirmed, though it seemed as if she was reaffirming herself than anything else. Regardless, Leli powered on ahead, moving to outpace any trepidation that might've pulled her back.

​OOC: Plot people to plot important places, let's gooooooo~

Nowhere to run... Nowhere to hide.

˹STAR WARS: INTERREGNUM˼   ˹EXO-FORCE˼   ˹BZPRPG˼

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users