BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

Syvra shook his head as he heard Gray

"No.. I don't know how to explain it.. Before venixa was a regular mask.. then a little before the Rahkshi attacks we were i guess captured and well i woke up with her inside my mask.. Kind of like a Ghost in the mask."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Wokapu & Ra’lhen – Onu-Koro

The Toa of Air chuckled.

“You should try it if you ever visit Ko-Koro. The volleyball courts were private-access though,” Wokapu said, looking up to the cave ceiling as he pondered his words, “I’m sure there are public-access ones too”

The group’s talking was able to carry them until they reached the center of the underground village. They had finally reached the Onu-Koro marketplace.

It moved just as quickly as the Le-Koro marketplace.

Barterers and hustlers buzzed about like Nui Rama, chattering and yelling over one another about things like the prices of apples in bulk or exquisite picture frames or prosaic clay pots. Wokapu, of course, knew of the awesome tools and inventions that put Onu-Koro on the map and those were what the traveler wanted to see.

“Here we are,” Wokapu said, taking in the scene around him, “Does anyone need anything in particular?”

“There some things we could probably use,” Ra’lhen responded, “Let’s take a look around”

The group pressed forward into the bustling masses.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: The Gray Phantom (Papa-Nihu Reef)

"Gray" walked a little closer, crouching down to get a better look at the Fikou that had spoken. She frowned visibly, she had never liked the Tryna, and in the recent years, with her growing much more attached to Mata Nui's fauna, she'd grown to outright despise it. And here she saw what was apparently a Tryna with a mind of its own.

She knew Fikou, and she considered them a magnificent species, she even knew their language, and here this living Tryna was using the corpse of one as a personal vessel.

"Distasteful" she muttered

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Venixa shrugged a bit in the tiny form

"I don't rightly care what you think. This is the closest i shall ever have to a living body. Would you deny me the chance to experience life?"

However syvra merely leaned back watching the two 'women'

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Earth quickly slipped to the fish stall and bought a Ruki as fast as he could manage, keeping his eye on the group in the meantime.

He was wrestling with himself inside. Jealousy for the Maru fought with a strong urge to seek spiritual guidance. Ruled by indecision, all he could do was watch.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

She frowned again, considering whether or not she really believed this "Anxilia". Was Syvra just trying to deceive her? But he wasn't a Toa of Sonics, and his voice didn't sound like it had the range necessary to pull off such a convincing altered voice, and the soundwaves themselves did turn out to be coming from the Fikou itself, not from him.

She blinked, thinking was starting to hurt her head.

She shook her head disarmingly at Venixa

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra simply took a step back and watched this happened while Venixa destroyed the corpse and returned to the mask

"You ok gray?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

She stood up, shaking her head half-reluctantly, she wasn't entirely sure. A sort of cold feeling was spreading through her insides, like the wind was drifting right through her, chilling her down to the bone.

She put a hand to her head, moaning.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra put on a worried look as he hesitantly approached her

"Hey.. maybe you should sit down.. you look like you are about to fall down."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

She nodded, propping herself against a nearby rock, which she could barely feel against her back, something was wrong with her, but what? She could barely muster the strength to move.

Her breathing was heavy, and her vision was starting to blur a little from the stress. She coughed.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Ok, it looks like Kranan is gone... and Norik has already been for a long time. So it's basically just Kirgan and Hile with Xaron in the pipe, unless we want to keep bunnying Azthran and the Vortixx. And the plot has slowed down, so I'll let us out to pick it up again.

IC Kirgan and Hile

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, Secret lab ventilation pipe):

The pipe was surprisingly wide, letting the Matoran walk through it upright. There was a breeze coming from the other side. As they reached the end of the pipe, they found themselves in a very large chamber with some incredibly ancient machinery hurring in its' center, producing the ventilation effect. There was a staricase up from nearby.

"Guess we should... go up", Hile said with a shrug. Kirgan nodded and the Matoran proceeded to climb the stairs. It was only after a short moment that they could see light and were up on the barren land of Onu-Wahi.

"We did it! We escaped!" Hile shouted with a cry of joy and jumped around. Kirgan remained serious, saying "We need to go to the Great Mine and find Shadd. He may be in trouble."

Syvra bent at his knees reaching into a pocket of his cloak grabbing a small water-skin he carried around with him

"Here. Drink this. When was the last time you drank any water for that matter?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra nodded slowly as he saw her hesitantly sniff

"It is not poisoned if that is what you are worried about."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

She couldn't detect anything, so she took Syvra on his word, and put the waterskin to her mouth. The clear, fresh water churning in her throat felt good, strengthening, her mind cleared a little.

It was good water; clean, fresh, just the way she liked it.

The numbness didn't stop, though, she tried to move her arms, and found she simply couldn't, it was like a heavy weight rested on her very being.

She barely managed to tilt her head at Syvra, fear in her eyes and suspicion in her face.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Call me Dally," I said, automatically proffering my hand for a shake before I remembered what it'd been used for during the past couple hours. Slowly, embarrassedly, I pulled it back. "S'short for Dalrin. Dalrin Stratos.

"But, anyway, next shift oughta be coming up soon enough, and we can let a couple lucky boys take over fer a while. Or girls, I dunno; haven't really seen many women 'round these parts 'cept fer the Major. Have you, Pink-- er, Rungui?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Syvra looked around a bit as he secretly withdrew whatever was left of those spores while looking off in the distance

"I'm going to see if i can find something to help. You seem unable to move and i think i know something that is suppose to help combat this."

However before he left he gathered some seaweed that had washed up ashore. Wrapping the seaweed with some vines he created he moved it under Gray's head if allowed, thus giving her a small amount of comfort with the makeshift pillow. Using his powers once again he created large thick leaves that he draped over Grey's form to keep the cold away incase she was still like this when night came.

Syvra now stood above Gray

"Alright I am going to see if i can find what i mentioned."

And with that Syvra began heading off further into the Wahi. Though he would not be coming back for he knew his spores numbing effect would wear off in about 4 hours.

OOC: Syvra open for interaction on the surface of Onu-wahi. Thanks again Gear for the interesting rp.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Kirgan, Hile and Teede

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, Secret lab):

It had not taken long for Kirgan to realize where he and his friends had come up in. Finding a tunnel leading back to Onu-Koro had been even less of a challenge. They had soon traversed through the village and back to the Great Mine in a desperate run to find Shadd before anything happened to him.

"We'll have to ask Teede about those theories of ours", Hile said while practically running with the others. "He's got a lot of explaining to do."

"Indeed he does", Kirgan agreed. "We should be prepared to..."

He could see Shadd wondering around near the entrance of the laboratory. Kirgan smiled warmly. "Shadd! You're safe!"

IC Kirgan and Hile

"Must've been about an hour ago or so", Kirgan said musingly. "We came out on the surface and it took quite a while to trek back here."

"Where's Teede?" Hile asked, noticing that the Onu-Matoran scientist was nowhere to be seen.

IC: Shadd

The Ko-Matoran smiled bitterly. "Ah yeah. Him. He's near the entrance to the time machine room." He pulled his Mahiki out of his pouch. "I had to take his mask. He went... a bit loopy, after you guys got trapped inside." He remembered the levers the Onu-Matoran had made him pull. "Did something dangerous happen in there? Or two somethings?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Xaron

"Stone rats. And water. Lots and lots of both of them. Oh, and the time machine broke." I smiled. "So, he really was loopy. Heh. No wonder he wanted to 'investigate' me. He'd probably try to kill me while doing it. If he went murder-loopy. If he just went...crazy, then I have no idea what he'd do. I don't even know what I do half of the time."

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Kirgan and Hile

"That's right", Hile said, backing up Xaron's words. "You know, he was probably this mad scientist type that would've taken apart your whole body while 'investigating' that Parakuka."

Kirgan rubbed his chin. "My suspicions were true, then. Shadd, you remember those statis capsules and how only Teede's was functioning? Well, I think that's because he sabotaged the others. He was the one to build them, after all.

IC: Shadd

The Ko-Matoran looked at the mask in his hands. "Well, we'll have plenty of time to ask him once we get him to the Ussarly." He slipped the mask into his bag and started to lead them to where he'd left Teede. "The stone rats and water were probably my doing. He made me pull levers, telling me they would open the door and let you out. After the second one, though, I got fed up." He chuckled nervously. "I'd never seriously hit someone like that before."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Kirgan and Hile

"You hit him?!" Hile exclaimed in shock. "The guy's from the past, there's no one else who knows what he does! He's the oldest Matoran alive, think of the information we could get from him... you're an architecht, you should know the value -"

"Teede tried to kill us, Hile", Kirgan defended Shadd. "Besides, he's still alive. Not sure if we should take him to the Ussalry though, cause then we'll definately lose him."

OOC: I'll just go ahead and assume that four or so hours have passed by now.

She woke up; realizing that she’d dozed off about an hour or so after Syvra had left. She immediately felt her limbs responding, the omnipresent weight now gone.

The leaf sheets slid off her, and she remained seated for a while as she looked up at the now starlit sky.

Today had been an interesting day, to say the least. This ‘Syvra’ character; despite herself she found him somewhat intriguing, though she wouldn’t exactly go out of her way to see him again.

She got up, gathering her belongings and, after careful consideration, she brought along the rose Syvra had bestowed her with as well, carefully wedging it into place in a leather casing on her belt where it wouldn’t sting her and stay protected from the elements.

She threw a long glance at the horizon, before she turned; now peering inland as a bright glow started to form around her mask.

An instant later, she faded from vision into a gray blur as she sped across the barren field at a breakneck pace, bounding forth with long, loping strides as the world sped past her.

In a blink, she was gone.

OOC: The Gray Phantom to Le-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra had been walking for quite some time now when Venixa suddenly spoke up

So where are we heading Syvra?

Good question Venixa. Wish i knew.

Well that doesn't help us at all.

Indeed it doesn't. How about we go to Kini-nui. We can wait for Echelon there.

Sounds good. Not like we have any other previous arrangements.

Exactly.

And with that Syvra ducked into a tunnel that he remembered eventually met with another tunnel that lead to Mangaia

OOC: Syvra to Kini-nui

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Kirgan and Hile

"That's easy", Kirgan replied. "We keep him under control, solve the mystery of that tablet and the time travel lab for good and then hand him over to the authorities."

"There are still questions to be answered", Hile mused. "Like who decided to build that lab, why Stronin has a blue spirit star, what is the true meaning of those names on the stone tablet and... and whether we can use modern technology to achieve time travel."

IC: Xaron

"Can I kick him in the face if he tries to get up? It would keep him down."

Silence.

"Or something that could restrain him."

Smooth, Xaron.

Shut it, brain. I don't need your sarcasm.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian