BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Uyism

Iroiit were not exactly an overly artistic species. The long periods alone from their fellows deep beneath the earth prevented from such culture from truly spreading.

But in the time Uyism had spent aboveground, she had decided that she quite liked what the Matoran considered art.

"And beauty ... it helps you art?"

IC Khervos

(Onu-Koro, Khervos' Detective Office):

Khervos was not sure why this Lesterin has chosen him as the source of information that had never involved him.

"Basically, I know as much as an average Matoran", he replied. "They were each captured by minions of Makuta and were exposed to Parakuka. They were rescued, but later killed by various dark beings. The details are not clear. I remember Vakama's death to be pretty mysterious. I lived in Ta-Koro back then. I'm even less knowledgeable about the killings of the other Turaga."

He raised an eyebrow. "I am a detective, however, I'm good at making out connections... why are you after this information?"

Ic: Elotsa

Elotsa's mouth curled into a smile. "Knowledge is power." he said, smirking. "But in all seriousness, I feel a sense of duty now, and I think that those who did it should be jailed. Or killed"

Edited by Party Poison

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Ferron (Onu-Koro)

Slow, calm steps guided the diminuitive figure through the streets of the village of Earth, the short pause between them betraying the small stature of its originator.

When he rounded the corner, Ferron was so caught up in his own thoughts that he neglected to watch his step, and the old man tripped over his own feet, shambling forth to regain balance.

He regained it by supporting himself with a nearby shoulder, taking a quiet breath to steady himself. He was still not entirely used to his weaker body.

He looked at the Ko-Matoran he'd supported himself with with a grateful smile splayed across his mask.

"Thanks for the save, Miss"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Khervos

(Onu-Koro, Khervos' Detective Office):

"I agree on the jail part", Khervos answered. "But unfortunately there isn't much we can do. The killings happened long ago and there are few leads. Plus, Makuta has been defeated so justice has already been served, his followers are scattered and few today."

"Yes, thanks for asking" the Turaga replied as he steadied himself and buckled his satchel, before looking at the two he'd bumped into. A small Ko-Matoran and then a four-armed creature Ferron vaguely recognized as one the underdweller species that lived in Onu-Wahi. Iroiit... wasn't it?

"I'm sorry, was I interrupting anything?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ferron smiled wearlily and took a step closer.

"Poetry," he muttered with mild interest showing on his face, "never was much for that I'm afraid"

"But all the same, how would you like to see what an old man can come up with?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ferron accepted Lira's handouts, and took a moment to ponder, his eyes visibly glazing over as he dove into the annals of his history to find something to say.

Hmm... yes, that's a good one. He scribbled it down and handed the note to Lira.

"Nothing really grand, but I think it gets the point across." he said

"There's a silver lining to every cloud, but sometimes it's the cloud itself that makes life worth living"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ferron sat down opposite the two curios onlookers, a realization dawning on him as he reminisced again.

Turaga were renowned as mentors and teachers, someone who could be relied upon for guidance. Maybe, with everything he'd been through he could also do that.

Even as he remembered the pain, the pain that had once cut so deep within him, it now felt like he was observing it from far away, and he could allow himself to smile and appreciate what it had made him into.

"Alrght, Lira," Ferron began, "I suppose I should simply take you all the way back, to the beginning..."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC

The Ko-Matoran scribbled furiously; Ferron wasn't an overly quick speaker, but the sheer size of his story required a speedy hand. His was a long and interesting tale, vibrant in character and detail.

When it was finished, Lira was almost sad. It was enormous, yet intimate: the story of a life well lived.

"...and then, once Kuhrin and I parted as reconciled enemies, and I came home, I decided to step back, and let that whole heroism business to a new generation, I'd taken my last steps on that road a while ago anyway. It was time to accept how I really felt inside, and embrace it."

"And that's how I ended up here"

Ferron sighed wearily, for the first time the Turaga's relatively advanced age showing itself as he hung his head.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ferron chuckled darkly, shaking his head.

"I... suppose I was at one point, back when my Toa team still existed, but not after I failed them, failed her. From then on I was just a man with nothing to lose, and eventually an old man at that"

"But if it brings you satisfaction to look upon it that way, I'll leave you be"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...