• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
2551 replies to this topic

#2521 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Fear Frenzied

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2014 - 10:55 PM

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Niralle's estate):

"True", Onoraza replied. "But what do I get from letting you live? It's not like the money is mine either way... not that I would even take money over killing Matoran."

#2522 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,276 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2014 - 11:09 PM

IC: Syvra

Syvra had been walking for a short time, when he managed to arrive at the inn he had used last time he was here. He didn't know what Seren and Demos were up to, nor did he really care since if demos tried anything, he would eventually just succumb to the poison coursing within his body. Sitting down at the bar section of the inn, he ordered a small ale and took this moment to just relax, things would be getting crazy in a few days.

OOC: Syvra open for interaction.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#2523 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 18 2014 - 11:15 PM

IC Niralle

"I offer you far more than money" he smiled with a coy smile "I offer you a chance to do what you truly desire." Niralle was a mogul, an experience businessman, and he never missed out on a deal. "of course you'll never know what i had offer if you kill me" he said matter-of-factly, "All I ask is that you let me give my proposal like a gentleman. If you don't like it, you can always kill me after."

Edited by Veneras, Oct 18 2014 - 11:17 PM.

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--
||--Veneras--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

#2524 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2014 - 11:55 PM

IC Onoraza

"Let's hear it, then. I have enough courtesy to listen to useful options."

#2525 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

• 19,554 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2014 - 07:53 AM

IC: Uyism

Uyism stood at Tarnok's side as usual.

As she always had.

As she always would.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#2526 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 19 2014 - 10:30 PM

IC Niralle

"I'm most impressed with how easily you bypassed my security" he applauded  "Clearly some changes need to be made in the staffing. I would like to hire you" he said with a grin "Officially you would be my head of security, of course. But that would just be PR"

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2527 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 12:45 AM

IC Onoraza

Onoraza grinned savagely. "Thanks but no thanks", she said. "I don't accept Matoran as my superiors... and I already have a job, as you can see." She pointed at the advisor's corpse. "However, I may have use for your impressive assets... None of which I can have if I kill you. So I'm looking more at business opportunities... And I know you are exercising private mining activity."

#2528 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 01:24 AM

IC Niralle
"Don't think you can touch me. I'm invincible. And don't think of me as a superior but mutually benefiting partners. I provide you with the resources, and in addition to your personal vendettas you add a couple matoran to your list. some that have become an annoyance to my businesses"

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2529 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 01:30 AM

IC Onoraza

Onoraza laid her fists on the table before Niralle and leaned closer, supporting her upper body on her arms and looking at Niralle menacingly.

"Your 'immunity' is useless against me", she said. "Don't fool yourself into thinking I wouldn't kill you if I didn't have use for your status."

Onoraza relaxed. "I am not opposed to killing off your business rivals, though. That's not the full extent of what I expect with this pact, but it's certainly something I like doing."

#2530 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 01:48 AM

IC
"I thought we could comd to an understanding" he smiled "you want to kill matoran, I need matoran dead. I can provide you with the resources to kill in ways you could never imagine" he reached out his hand to strike the deal

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2531 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 01:51 AM

IC Onoraza

A bit grudgingly, Onoraza accepted the handshake. "We have a deal for now... but don't get too comfortable."

She drew her hand again. "So, who do you want out of your way... and what can you give me to do the job?"

#2532 Offline Tiragath

Tiragath
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 09:35 AM

IC Skoll

Skoll took a seat near Reson, the bound toa now covered in old booze, stinking like vinegar. "Bloody vortixx locked us up down here, what the karz is her problem?"

"How did you get on her bad side anyways? Snooping; didn't pay your tab; door-to-door salesman by chance?"

#2533 Online NatoGreavesy

NatoGreavesy
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,195 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 09:45 AM

IC: Reson.

"I'm with the Ussalry," Reson spluttered, "I realised she was up to something, and then..." his memories were fuzzy. Maybe it was the blow he'd taken to the head, or the loss of his mask; maybe it was the acoholic fumes, but he couldn't quite recall what had happened to him after that. He remembered that he'd been able to remember it ten minutes ago, but now it was gone. He knew it was important, but he couldn't...

"...I don't remember..." he finally groaned. "So, what did you do to get yourself locked up in here?" 

Unity... Duty... Destiny... NatoGreavesy  :hehe-sign: 

Chronicles Of The Cold Hearted

My Ongoing Fanfic: Chronicles of the Cold Hearted - Now in its second season!

My BZPRPG Profiles: Natharius, Lash, Zaara, Reson, Dayeth, Minnorak, Kelz, Ryza, Mirra, Wisp, Panyk, Chavara, Onic, Draygon.

- The Outsiders -
BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation
PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks! 

#2534 Offline Tiragath

Tiragath
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 09:52 AM

IC Skoll

"I had the misfortune to be down here looking for a drink, you were on her "lock-up-in-the-basement" list... So, I suppose I am a victim of circumstances."

#2535 Online NatoGreavesy

NatoGreavesy
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,195 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 11:48 AM

IC: Reson.

"Yeah, you really look like a victim." Reson muttered. "You're definately tied up in a basement with your mask kicked into the corner of the room. Speaking of which... Could you please untie me? Or give me my mask back? Or both?"

Knowing it was unlikely that Skoll would help him, Reson caught up a shard of glass and started trying to saw through his bonds. With any luck, Skoll wouldn't notice it in the darkness...

Edited by NatoGreavesy, Oct 20 2014 - 10:25 PM.

Unity... Duty... Destiny... NatoGreavesy  :hehe-sign: 

Chronicles Of The Cold Hearted

My Ongoing Fanfic: Chronicles of the Cold Hearted - Now in its second season!

My BZPRPG Profiles: Natharius, Lash, Zaara, Reson, Dayeth, Minnorak, Kelz, Ryza, Mirra, Wisp, Panyk, Chavara, Onic, Draygon.

- The Outsiders -
BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation
PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks! 

#2536 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 01:21 PM

IC Niralle

"Well all I have is at your disposal." he said "There is one specific matoran who has been throwing wrenches in my system for a long time."

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2537 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 01:26 PM

IC Onoraza

"Go on."

#2538 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 01:26 PM

IC: Onepu

He gathered up a small squad of Ussalmatoran, geared them up, and was back outside after a few minutes. A few minutes too many, if you asked him. "Mount up," he commanded, climbing onto Ruwe.

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#2539 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 01:37 PM

IC Niralle

"Slow down" Niralle said "I need to see your skillset first." handing him a giant loot bag of widgets "here, take this as your hiring package" he smiled "When you're ready we'll go down to my armory and you'll have free reign to take whetever you like."

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2540 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 01:59 PM

IC Onoraza

The sight of money did little to please a Skakdi who never used any, but the mention of an armory made her intrigued.

"My vision power is sophoric vision", she said. "And you already saw my Zamors at work."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva, Oct 20 2014 - 01:59 PM.

#2541 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 02:16 PM

IC Niralle

"Good" he said walking towards a bookshelf "for beginning." he grabbed a book the *clicked* as he picked it up "But you're in the major leagues now" the shelve groaned intoo the wall leaving only a descending staircase 

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2542 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 02:19 PM

IC Onoraza

"And how do you know so much about fighting?" Onoraza enquired as she followed, half-interested, half-suspicious.

#2543 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 02:33 PM

IC Niralle

"I told you, I'm a businessman" he said with an evil grin. He entered the armory and flipped on the lightstones. Weapons, more weapons that the average matoran could hope to afford in their lifetime. Swords, axes, maces, clubs, chains, and drills. Lots and lots of drills. In fact th entire back section was exclusively devoted to various kinds of drills. Handheld, ussal mounted,  jackhammers, intustrial and any imaginible device designed for the expulsion of dirt and/or body parts.

Edited by Veneras, Oct 20 2014 - 02:35 PM.

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2544 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 02:53 PM

IC Onoraza

The cellar reminded Onoraza of the Onu-Koro prison she had been held and tortured in so long ago... It somehow made her resolve that much stronger.

This guy is like all the other Matoran, she thought. Harbouring selfish passions and wishing only to fulfill their own needs.

"I'm sure I'll find something to work with", Onoraza said, tossing aside her Granite Sword. She had grown used to her old weapon, but she needed something more efficient. She found what she was looking for in the form of a sharp, light-weight longsword. It felt strange carrying such a light weapon after being used to the heavy Granite Sword, but undoubtedly the new sword would make killing Matoran much easier. A new weapon was not all Onoraza found - the armory had plenty of pieces of armor she could use to rebuild her form slightly, into a more leaner and more agile one.

"Not killing you paid off", Onoraza said as she began replacing her mechanical components with new ones.

#2545 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 03:01 PM

In the city square a motoran hangs up a flyer. It reads:

Help Wanted

employees desired at the estate of lord Niralle

positions open:

• Head of State
  • Weapon Forger
  • Mining Advisor
  • Chief Prospector
  • Master Musician
  • Chef

What we offer:

• Exuberant pay
  • Access to unlimitted resources
  • Living quarters (includes large personal living quarters with attached private bathroom, complete with bathtub)
  • Fringe benefits (including but not limitted to: access to the master kitchen and limitless food therein, free reign of the estate       -including access to the largest underground heated swiming pool, billiards hall, private kohli field, and library- access to the armory, high standing in Onu Koronan society)
  • Shared claim in the inherritance

Come to the estate of lord Niralle in south Onu Koro to apply

IC Niralle

"I hope you find everything satisfactory" he replied "I want my business partners to be happy in their arrangements.
"That's what makes a good businessman, you know"
he said "someone who looks to fill the needs of others"

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2546 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 03:05 PM

IC Onoraza

"But a businessman never does anything that doesn't promise profit", Onoraza said. "You have fulfilled your part of the bargain, it's time for me to fulfill mine... Whatever it is."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva, Oct 20 2014 - 03:17 PM.

#2547 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 03:15 PM

IC Niralle

"And the only things in life that promise profit is giving people what they are willing to pay for, which means considering their needs and desires" he countered. He noted that this skakdi seemed to have a lot of bitterness and cinicism towards the matoran people "You're part in this deal is no different. Our desires and needs meet: i want you to do what you love doing"

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2548 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 03:24 PM

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Niralle's estate, cellar):

Onoraza took a good look at her new form in the mirror and was pleased. Where she had once been short, bulky and exceptionally ugly, she now looked much more athletic and had a sleeker body, allowing her to perform harder physical feats as soon as she mastered her new form. She didn't look even nearly as ugly as before - in fact, from a Skakdi point of view, she was now pretty decent. Onoraza was already thinking how to use her new appearance with any male Skakdi she might encounter...

Onoraza's body was not the only thing to have received an upgrade. Her new sword looked deadly, and her Zamor launcher had some of its old and brittle parts replaced, making it fire better and faster.

Onoraza turned to Niralle. "I'm ready."

#2549 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 03:49 PM

IC Niralle 

"Very good" he agreed "I don't think all the gukkos are in a row to give you your primary assignment. I need you to simply kill a matoran in mining shaft b. it doesnt matter which one" he shrugged "i just need the ussalry to conduct an investigation down there"

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2550 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 03:59 PM

IC Onoraza

Onoraza wondered why Niralle wanted to draw the Ussalry's attention to a specific mine shaft, but decided that it wouldn't matter to her anyway. All that mattered was revenge against the Matoran society, one kill at a time.

"A diversion murder. Consider it done."

#2551 Offline Veneras

Veneras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 298 posts

Posted Oct 20 2014 - 05:54 PM

IC Niralle

The Mogul clasped his hands together “splendid” he replied “Now I will need your name if you and I are going to be doing business together”

640px-Judge_sig.jpg
--Character Profiles--

#2552 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,863 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2014 - 12:27 AM

IC Onoraza