BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

Syvra had been walking for a short time, when he managed to arrive at the inn he had used last time he was here. He didn't know what Seren and Demos were up to, nor did he really care since if demos tried anything, he would eventually just succumb to the poison coursing within his body. Sitting down at the bar section of the inn, he ordered a small ale and took this moment to just relax, things would be getting crazy in a few days.

OOC: Syvra open for interaction.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Niralle

"I offer you far more than money" he smiled with a coy smile "I offer you a chance to do what you truly desire." Niralle was a mogul, an experience businessman, and he never missed out on a deal. "of course you'll never know what i had offer if you kill me" he said matter-of-factly, "All I ask is that you let me give my proposal like a gentleman. If you don't like it, you can always kill me after."

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC Niralle

"I'm most impressed with how easily you bypassed my security" he applauded  "Clearly some changes need to be made in the staffing. I would like to hire you" he said with a grin "Officially you would be my head of security, of course. But that would just be PR"

--Character Profiles--

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Niralle's estate):

Onoraza grinned savagely. "Thanks but no thanks", she said. "I don't accept Matoran as my superiors... and I already have a job, as you can see." She pointed at the advisor's corpse. "However, I may have use for your impressive assets... None of which I can have if I kill you. So I'm looking more at business opportunities... And I know you are exercising private mining activity."

IC Niralle

"Don't think you can touch me. I'm invincible. And don't think of me as a superior but mutually benefiting partners. I provide you with the resources, and in addition to your personal vendettas you add a couple matoran to your list. some that have become an annoyance to my businesses"

--Character Profiles--

IC Onoraza

Onoraza laid her fists on the table before Niralle and leaned closer, supporting her upper body on her arms and looking at Niralle menacingly.

"Your 'immunity' is useless against me", she said. "Don't fool yourself into thinking I wouldn't kill you if I didn't have use for your status."

Onoraza relaxed. "I am not opposed to killing off your business rivals, though. That's not the full extent of what I expect with this pact, but it's certainly something I like doing."

IC Onoraza

A bit grudgingly, Onoraza accepted the handshake. "We have a deal for now... but don't get too comfortable."

She drew her hand again. "So, who do you want out of your way... and what can you give me to do the job?"

IC: Reson.

"I'm with the Ussalry," Reson spluttered, "I realised she was up to something, and then..." his memories were fuzzy. Maybe it was the blow he'd taken to the head, or the loss of his mask; maybe it was the acoholic fumes, but he couldn't quite recall what had happened to him after that. He remembered that he'd been able to remember it ten minutes ago, but now it was gone. He knew it was important, but he couldn't...

"...I don't remember..." he finally groaned. "So, what did you do to get yourself locked up in here?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Reson.

"Yeah, you really look like a victim." Reson muttered. "You're definately tied up in a basement with your mask kicked into the corner of the room. Speaking of which... Could you please untie me? Or give me my mask back? Or both?"

Knowing it was unlikely that Skoll would help him, Reson caught up a shard of glass and started trying to saw through his bonds. With any luck, Skoll wouldn't notice it in the darkness...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Niralle

"Slow down" Niralle said "I need to see your skillset first." handing him a giant loot bag of widgets "here, take this as your hiring package" he smiled "When you're ready we'll go down to my armory and you'll have free reign to take whetever you like."

--Character Profiles--

IC Onoraza

The sight of money did little to please a Skakdi who never used any, but the mention of an armory made her intrigued.

"My vision power is sophoric vision", she said. "And you already saw my Zamors at work."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC Niralle

"Good" he said walking towards a bookshelf "for beginning." he grabbed a book the *clicked* as he picked it up "But you're in the major leagues now" the shelve groaned intoo the wall leaving only a descending staircase 

--Character Profiles--

IC Niralle

"I told you, I'm a businessman" he said with an evil grin. He entered the armory and flipped on the lightstones. Weapons, more weapons that the average matoran could hope to afford in their lifetime. Swords, axes, maces, clubs, chains, and drills. Lots and lots of drills. In fact th entire back section was exclusively devoted to various kinds of drills. Handheld, ussal mounted,  jackhammers, intustrial and any imaginible device designed for the expulsion of dirt and/or body parts.

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC Onoraza

The cellar reminded Onoraza of the Onu-Koro prison she had been held and tortured in so long ago... It somehow made her resolve that much stronger.

This guy is like all the other Matoran, she thought. Harbouring selfish passions and wishing only to fulfill their own needs.

"I'm sure I'll find something to work with", Onoraza said, tossing aside her Granite Sword. She had grown used to her old weapon, but she needed something more efficient. She found what she was looking for in the form of a sharp, light-weight longsword. It felt strange carrying such a light weapon after being used to the heavy Granite Sword, but undoubtedly the new sword would make killing Matoran much easier. A new weapon was not all Onoraza found - the armory had plenty of pieces of armor she could use to rebuild her form slightly, into a more leaner and more agile one.

"Not killing you paid off", Onoraza said as she began replacing her mechanical components with new ones.

In the city square a motoran hangs up a flyer. It reads:

Help Wanted

employees desired at the estate of lord Niralle

positions open:

• Head of State
  • Weapon Forger
  • Mining Advisor
  • Chief Prospector
  • Master Musician
  • Chef

What we offer:

• Exuberant pay
  • Access to unlimitted resources
  • Living quarters (includes large personal living quarters with attached private bathroom, complete with bathtub)
  • Fringe benefits (including but not limitted to: access to the master kitchen and limitless food therein, free reign of the estate       -including access to the largest underground heated swiming pool, billiards hall, private kohli field, and library- access to the armory, high standing in Onu Koronan society)
  • Shared claim in the inherritance

Come to the estate of lord Niralle in south Onu Koro to apply

IC Niralle

"I hope you find everything satisfactory" he replied "I want my business partners to be happy in their arrangements.
"That's what makes a good businessman, you know"
he said "someone who looks to fill the needs of others"

--Character Profiles--

IC Onoraza

"But a businessman never does anything that doesn't promise profit", Onoraza said. "You have fulfilled your part of the bargain, it's time for me to fulfill mine... Whatever it is."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC Niralle

"And the only things in life that promise profit is giving people what they are willing to pay for, which means considering their needs and desires" he countered. He noted that this skakdi seemed to have a lot of bitterness and cinicism towards the matoran people "You're part in this deal is no different. Our desires and needs meet: i want you to do what you love doing"

--Character Profiles--

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Niralle's estate, cellar):

Onoraza took a good look at her new form in the mirror and was pleased. Where she had once been short, bulky and exceptionally ugly, she now looked much more athletic and had a sleeker body, allowing her to perform harder physical feats as soon as she mastered her new form. She didn't look even nearly as ugly as before - in fact, from a Skakdi point of view, she was now pretty decent. Onoraza was already thinking how to use her new appearance with any male Skakdi she might encounter...

Onoraza's body was not the only thing to have received an upgrade. Her new sword looked deadly, and her Zamor launcher had some of its old and brittle parts replaced, making it fire better and faster.

Onoraza turned to Niralle. "I'm ready."

IC Niralle 

"Very good" he agreed "I don't think all the gukkos are in a row to give you your primary assignment. I need you to simply kill a matoran in mining shaft b. it doesnt matter which one" he shrugged "i just need the ussalry to conduct an investigation down there"

--Character Profiles--

IC Onoraza

Onoraza wondered why Niralle wanted to draw the Ussalry's attention to a specific mine shaft, but decided that it wouldn't matter to her anyway. All that mattered was revenge against the Matoran society, one kill at a time.

"A diversion murder. Consider it done."

IC: Onepu

The Onu-Matoran led the way through the streets, using the shortcuts he knew like the back of his hand, having chased criminals down these ways many times, leading them to the suspicious Inn. "Dismount here," he said, just before they came within sight of the building. "Disperse and form a perimeter around that inn. Find any possible exits and keep them in sight. Stay near your crabs, with disks at the ready. Kaj, with me."

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Niralle

Niralle gave off a polite chuckle "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Onoraza. I look forward to our continued partnership." His telescopic eyepiece whirred as he smiled, a smile so warm and so friendly one would never guess it was a tribute to the murder of his own kind

--Character Profiles--

IC Niralle

Niralle made his way back to the library. His servants had already taken away the corpse of his retired advisor. "Time to hire a new one" he said grimly. He poured himself a glass of scotch and sat down in a his Kane-Ra leather chair. 

He looked to his new head of security and addressed her "If you need anything, the estate is at your full disposal. I will have my servants prepare you a room in the west wing" he swirled his glass as he thought over the situation

"Everything has to be perfect" he said to himself

--Character Profiles--

IC: Zero

The lights of Onu-Koro glimmered like stars on a clear night. Lightstones hung above door frames and lined the rows of domed houses that were packed tightly across the sprawling cavern. The Su-Skakdi picked her way carefully through the streets. The bright yellow accents of her armor stood out like beacons against the sea of Onu-Matoran that crowded the road alongside her. She would've preferred to take a more concealed route, but she wanted to get this errand over and done with as fast as possible. Too much time had already gone by since she had recieved Transient's letter. A Kewa had dropped it off on the Outpost's doorstep a few days earlier. Luckily for the bird, no one had been around to shoot at it.

I wonder how the others are faring in Ko-Koro...

In all honesty, she was worried about them. She had worked long and hard to bring this team together. They were all unwanted beings, cast aside by society. Freaks, some might say, but in her eyes "outsiders" had proven to be a more appropriate term. They were a scattered bunch, growing and evolving each day. It was all she could do to keep everyone in line. At heart she was proud of her creation, but was afraid of losing the power she had slaved away so long to attain.

With each new recruit, however, their chances of survival increased, as did her hope. With more men came more power. With more power, she could acheive even the toughest of goals.

Zero slipped into an alleyway, then crossed a small footbridge that spanned a subterrainian stream. Her blood-red eyes darted about, on constant alert. It had been some time since she had last visited the debter. Luckily she had a habit of memorizing landmarks, so the going had been fairly simple. She scanned a row of buildings, and caught sight of a two story shop with a sign that read "closed" on the door.

Ah, here we are.

Zero approached the store as if she owned the place, which in a way she did, seeing as she owned its owner. Jakura always seemed to be falling behind on his pay. He made up for it with favors such as these, even though she often craved a hefty pouch of widgets in her palm instead.

"I hope you don't mind me letting myself in, you dusty old hermit." she grumbled to herself. She picked the lock with a sharpened fore-claw. Due to the mechanism's simple design, the door creaked open after only a few seconds of fiddling.

She was greeted by a snarling Kavinika.

"Shh! Scratch, it's me!" she reassured, extending her hand out to the growling Rahi. The beast sniffed it tentatively. Having recognized Zero's scent, the canine rubbed against the Skakdi fondly and wagged its tail.

"That'da girl."

Zero took a moment to survey the room. The familiar rows of shelves were crammed to the brim with tablets. Some documented the island's history, while others were personal adventures written by Jakura himself. The Toa seemed to be out at the moment, so she snatched one off the shelf.

"I stared into the face of darkness... And the darkness stared right back. The tunnels of Mangaia reeked of death. I forged my way through the pitch heroically, unfettered by the evil that seethed from the very walls themselves..."

She read on, curious. Transient had an interesting past that he didn't like to talk about very much. She knew more about it than most, but these chronicled events likely contained bits of information she hadn't yet heard of, and in that sense they intrigued her.

A few minutes later, she had already read through three stones.

• Upvote 4

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, shaft B):

Work went on in the Great Mine as usual. Onu-Matoran worked hard to unveil the riches of the earth, the ingredients of growth and prosperity of the village of Onu-Koro. Miners did their duty with passion, for they knew what a valuable role they played in he economy of their village. Nothing would distract them from their labors.

Yet, something was off.

Gleaming eyes in the shadows of the mine watched and observed the mining progress. Those eyes belonged to the Skakdi named Onoraza. And she was out for murder.

The routines of the mine became clear to the Skakdi very fast. Groups of miners were sent to different sections of the mine, so they were never alone. However, there were the prospectors... Matoran whose task was not digging, but studying the earth and locating the best places for mining. Unlike miners, prospectors were more likely to walk alone, as they often did, to fulfill their duties faster.

In the darkness of the tunnels, it was a dangerous errand.

One hour later, news of the killing of a prospector in Great Mine shaft B started spreading in the village. For the Onu-Matoran, this was a horrible revelation, a violation against their powerful economy and their tight security.

For Onoraza, it was the fulfillment of a contract.

Back at Niralle's estate, a couple of hours later, Onoraza snuck in through one of the back doors, to avoid anyone seeing him. Once inside, he sought out Niralle, unsurprisingly finding him in his office.

"I suppose you've heard the news", Onoraza said. "You know what it means, don't you?"

IC: Nialus
(Onu-Koro, road to Chronicler's Outpost)

Water dripped slowly off of his mask, forming a damp spot on his cloak neck. The drops slipped down the Kanohi and occasionally into his right eye-hole, slightly clouding his vision every few seconds. The water was cold - VERY cold. Almost as cold as he personally felt towards - well, everyone right now. He pulled his cloak tightly around his muscular frame, keeping the hood as close to his face as possible. Underneath, he held his bundle of tablets closely to his chest with his left hand, trying hard to keep them dry. With his other hand, he clenched his Great Axehammer tightly, ready to swing it at the next snoopy Matoran who asked him what he had underneath his garb.

Nialus shook his head as the memory of what had happened surfaced. The old Ga-Toa he had been in contact with for the past few weeks had been very hesitant to sell her collection to him - despite the outrageous price Nialus was willing to pay. After a month of haggling and, at times, practically begging, she finally agreed - at least, until he showed up. Then, it was madness. Refusing to give him the tablets, but also refusing to give him back his money, she threatened to call the Ussalry on him. He beat her to it, and it ended with a certain Toa of Water getting thrown in jail, and a Toa of Earth getting thoroughly drenched. It was the definition of unpleasant.

Nialus waded through the sea of Matoran making their way around the village. If one stopped to gawk at him, he turned and glared so hardly at the little one that he would turn and run in fear. If one got to close, he would activate his Matatu and move him a few meters out of the way. You'd think he'd get more respect, being a Toa. But no, he was just something mighty to look at. Well, he was not in the mood.

Upon finally reaching the lane to his home/shop, the flow of Matoran had finally thinned out. Thankfully, not many came along this way, so he didn't have to put up with the annoyance. But as he drew nearer to the hut, he noticed something wrong - the door wasn't locked. he could tell by the way it hung on it's rusty hinges; it was too old to stand upright without the lock in place. Stuffing the tablets into his cloak pocket, Nialus swung his weapon into both hands, ready to beat the intruder.
What he saw, though, when he peeked inside, wasn't an enemy. At least, not officially.

Swinging the door open, the Onu-Toa saw a familiar she-Skakdi sitting on the floor, leafing through his tablets. Nialus leaned heavily on his axehammer and breathed a sigh of relief.
"You know," he said, his voice cold, "This is a bookstore, not a library. You read the back cover, you buy it, you return it if you don't like what you read - well, if I allowed returns. Please, take a seat." He offered her his larger chair. "I wasn't expecting you so soon..."

Edited by Jakura Nuva