BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Demos

The unfortunate businessman found himself a restless, fitful sleep. His body was aware of the poison in him, as was his mind, and he could find little rest with either. Nevertheless, he fell asleep a number of times, and woke up rested enough. Were it not for the threat of death if he did not go with Syvra, he was certain his second thoughts would have led to his escape. Sadly, that was not an option. 

Dressing himself in Phantom's equipment, though he kept the mask tucked away, he went to find Syvra. The armor felt totally comfortable on him, as if he'd been wearing it for years. And maybe he had.

IC: Onepu

The Captain of the Ussalry spent all his time assuring that the Koro was well defended. He didn't return to the HQ for the rest of the day.

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers
  • Upvote 4

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Tsuda

I can make out details on the figures in the distance now, four of them. All Toa built similarly to myself, all apparently stranded on the same beach, all looking rather discombobulated. It wouldn't take a genius to put one and one and one together and come up with four, these must be my teammates. I hear snippets of conversation, the mask of sensory apptitude giving me hearing akin to a De-Matoran.

One of them glances at me, a black and gold Toa. Just as quickly, he turns away.

"Not too sociable."

...but close to it

IC: Syvra

Syvra glanced towards the approaching form of demos in the distance. He pushed himself off of the wall to appear just a tiche more professional.

You know, I'm actually kind of excited for this. 

Why is that?

Well this is something we both have been working towards for so long.. and perhaps now the end of it is finally near.

I suppose that is reason enough to be excited.

He smiled lightly to himself. At times he forgot just how truly naive of the world Venixa was... This matter with the brotherhood would never end, until all traces of the brotherhood was demolished, including himself.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kajak (Papa Nihu Reef)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

Kajak turned around at Lehti's shouts, and spotted a red figure, ridiculous katana-style sword on his back, with the same body shape and style as Tsuda. Recognising him, the Po-Toa attempted to create a solid causeway over to the Ta-Toa using his powers, but it stretched out part of the way, then went ka-put. It collapsed. Vexed by this strange drop in elemental skill, he tried again, succeeding in creating a long pathway over to Tsuda.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: I chop through the crowd for my place, open the door and step inside, and dust hits me.

That's new.

If I'm going to be six months out again, I'm finding a housekeeper.

I head straight down the hall and step into the central recess and pull the lever down on the right and watch the doors appear and close. I lean back and shut my eyes.

I'm moving to the lowest part of the house and it's been a long day. At least the elevator can take me there.

It's not long before it's done, though. I get up and step onto the landing. Just another set of doors in front of me, and I open those with a combination. Last I walk into the cache.

I always wonder the reason I built the place. It's smaller than the other rooms and I keep another place for the emergency reserves. Yet I always remember why: I put here what I can't keep anywhere else, because this shouldn't be for anyone else

Really, this shouldn't be for anyone. I kept the gun so I could learn from it, but I said I wasn't going to carry other weapons, even if I was hunting a criminal. This island doesn't need anything built for war if it's going to have peace. I thought I'd be an example. I know I could show them what life was like if we lived in Unity.

"Unity dies as well," the tinny voice reminds me.

I guess so.

It's not about what I can do. I can go take a hot bath, but that's not right. It's about what I need to do for everybody; what a Maru does. Everybody needs another fight against the Dark.

I'll give them that.

I grab the armor and put it on. Then I strap the belt over that. No prosthetic, no Koskium and all business.

I shift back into the elevator and go up, close the doors and move for Ussalry HQ.

God's will be done.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:

"You'll want to speak with Captain Onepu, at Ussalry headquarters," Nuparu answered. "Any guard can point you in the right direction to get there. Your volunteering is quite generous, and I'm sure my Koro's military will be happy to take you."

Nuparu's words, polite but brief, indicated to his guests that their audience was over. He smiled wanly, and rose to open to door for them. "Best of luck, friends," the Akiri said to Andrex and his fellows. "May the Great Spirit smile on you."

test2.png

OOC: Thanks, Nuju, for being so cordial!

IC Andrex: Stepping out of the Akiri's hut, Andrex Stood to his full height, towering over passing matoran (And even the occasional Toa). Catching the Attention of a passing Ussalry man, he got directions to the Ussalry HQ. After a short walk, he ducked into the door, and stepped up to the front desk.

"I've been told this is where I go to join the Guard of this Koro, Could I get some information on how to do that?"

NPC: Ussal HQ Receptionist

A different Matoran sat behind the desk this time, a female Ba-Matoran with a Kaukau. She looked a little scared by the Skakdi, but relaxed as she asked about an interview. "Right, you're... Onoraza, correct?" She pulled the application form she had signed yesterday. Before she got an answer, an enormous Ta-Toan stepped inside asking to join the guard. All of a sudden they were popular. Reson the day before, now these two. "I'll be with you in a moment, sir," she said to the Toa, indicating he should take a seat as he waits.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Reson.

"Aw karz!" Reson spotted Onoraza talking to someone up at the front desk, and he quicky shuffled past, trying not to draw attention to himself.

Curmudgeon followed him slightly less stealthily.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Arkhal

"Thank you, Akiri." Arkhal said before following Andrex out of the hut. he wasn't sure where to go after that, so he took the Akiri's advice and went to the Ussalry's HQ. Inside, he leant on the counter and spoke. "I heard this was where new members of the guard came. Got any vacancies for new recruits?"

OOC

Man, it's been a while since I've been playing in Onu-Wahi.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC:

"It's been quiet around here, for the most part." Tarnok commented, pausing in his stride. Standing in what was, roughly, the village's center he could see the streets branching off in different directions. Ussalry headquarters a short ways to his left, the market behind him and residential districts to his right. Lightstones illuminated the gloom but the Onu-Matoran's eyes easily saw through the remaining darkness anyway.

"You know, Uyism, it's been a long time since I walked these streets without looking for danger."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Dear lord are we popular or what?

NPC: Receptionist

She stared incredulously as yet another potential recruit showed up. "Well Karz," she muttered. "Have a seat and we'll be with you in a few minutes."

She turned back to Onoraza. "Yes, we have openings today," she answered, perusing a sheet of paper. "The interview room is through that door. You might have to wait, but it won't be long. Five to ten minutes, I'd say." She gestured for the Toa of Fire to approach.

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers
  • Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: It would seem we're incredibly popular. Yay! :)

IC: Reson.

The skakdi didn't seem to have spotted him. Perfect. Letting Curmudgron scuttle on ahead, he listened in for a few moments. She was going to be interviewed soon by the sounds of things.

He didn't need to hang around for that. He continued on down the corridor, looking for an empty room where he could take a nap while he waited for his armour to be fixed.

He would have to talk to someone about getting a proper apartment or house somewhere close to headquarters, but for now... This room would be fine.

It looked to be some kind of archive room, with cabinets full of files and shelves of scrolls. "Now don't go eating any of these records," he warned Curmudgeon, "or I'll feed you to Lash's Rahkshi."

Curmudgeon chitterrd nervously, obviously understanding at least some of Reson had said. The crab sat down next to its master, and within moments, both had fallen asleep.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Kind of realized putting 'NPC' in front of my posts doesn't make sense. I'm laying them, after all. So IC it is!

IC: Receptionist

She nodded, wide-eyed. "We haven't had this many applicants in one day for a long time. Longer than I've been working here!" Setting that matter aside, she pulled out another slip of paper. "So, you want a position in the guard. Name and place of residence?"

IC:Interviewer

The room Onoraza waited in was well-lit and welcoming, with a small stack of reading materials on a table, and five seats, two Toa-sized. Onoraza didn't have to wait very long, before ten minutes were up, an Onu-Matoran left the room, followed by another. The former was apparently being interviewed for something, and left immediately, after bidding the interviewer a quick goodbye, and a curious glance at Onoraza.

Once that individual had left, the one in charge checked a slip of paper. "Onoraza, is it? Nice to see a skakdi interested in a position here." He motioned for her to step inside his office. "Here for a possible delivery position, yes?" 

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Interviewer

He could tell her smile was a little forced. Either not used to smiling, or faking it. He ushered her into the room, which was the same tan as the majority of the town's huts, and well lit for an Onu-Matoran's workplace. He, himself was largely black, with an orange Huna. He sat down at a small desk, across from which sat a chair for the interviewee. He pulled up her record and quickly perused it. "Seeking citizenship, money, and looking to join the Ussalry itself, hm? All the right reasons." He offered her a smile. "I can tell you've seen combat before, is that why you aimed for the Ussalry? Felt it was a good place for your talents?"

"Ahh, that could be an issue," she said with a frown. "Not that you can't join, but before you do, you'll either have to find citizenship, or obtain a commendation. Have you served in other Koro's armed forces?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ, interview room):

"I thought fighting or otherwise working for the Ussalry would give me a purpose", Onoraza said in a somewhat modest but convincing voice. "Having lived outside the society for a long time, I have begun wishing for a job where I can be part of a larger community."

• Upvote 1

IC: Interviewer

"That's quite a transition. Yes, a delivery position seems like a better choice for that goal than an office job. Though with those intentions, there are other jobs outside the Ussalry that would be good as well. Not that I wouldn't be happy to welcome you here, that is." He smiled disarmingly, his eyes only leaving hers to look at the paper.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Recruiter

He nodded at that. "Alright, understandable. Now- I don't mean to offend anyone- but I know skakdi have a propensity for violence. You wrote that you don't need silence in the workplace here, but I want assurance from you that you won't have any disciplinary issues when it comes to dealing with others."

"You'd get that at the Akiri's office, though working here as a consultant would help. There is still one more option. If you can impress a member of the Ussalry enough that they'd be willing to commend, or vouch for you, that would be enough to get your started."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Oliphko (Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge)

I remain quiet for a moment. Do I really want to tell? Not really. But maybe he'll understand. Or I could just exaggerate a little, say that it was a fearsome Nui-jaga who I battled against for a long time, before finally defeating it.. with a wooden stick. Lying wouldn't lead to anywhere, and besides, I'm a terrible liar. And it would be against the Three Virtues, too, for wthout Truth there can be no Unity. Gulping, I open my mouth, hesitate a little, and finally say, slighty embarrassed: "Well.. I was walking through the canyons of western Po-Wahi, when a Moa attacked me,all of a sudden. I later realized that I had been too close to its nest. I, uh, whacked it with this stick.. when it bit me in he leg"

I gesture towards my bandaged lower leg. I still regret hitting the bird, it had just been a Rahi protecting its offspring.. I felt really bad immediately afterwards, and I still do. "So, eh, the stick broke, and the bird ran away, luckily. And.. don't ask why I didn't use my elemental powers. I just.. couldn't." I'm basically just a too tall Matoran. Not an actual Toa.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

Ferron couldn't help himself, and chuckled a little, before he very quickly stopped himself and took a deep breath. This was no way to treat a down-on-her luck newcomer to the cause.

He gave her a reassuring smile and lifted his prosthetic hand.

"If you're just a too tall Toa, then I'd probably be an overgrown Dhermis Turtle, I got these from a giant insect that got too close" he said, referring to his prosthetics.

He left the extenuating circumstances out for the moment, the point was made.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Oliphko (Onu-koro, Ferron's forge)

When he chuckled, I winced, thinking that he was amused by my lack of skill. He, however, then gave a reassuring smile and said that he had had a similar experience as well, resulting in injuries far worse than mine. Even then, I was uncomfortable, so I decided to change the subject. "Um.. so, how much would a new, erm, weapon cost?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"A weapon of the same type would have to be a metal quarterstaff. Somewhere in the 60-75 widget price range, I believe. It'd be heavier of, course, but as far as I can tell your element is Stone, with your strength you should be able to handle it"

Ferron got into his business mood as he thought up a few possible ways he could go with the weapon. The weapon by its nature didn't lend itself to much variation, but Ferron had his ways.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Recruiter

"No, not necessarily. That would be the fastest method, but being a consultant for a while would likely be the easiest. I'm not saying you're being refused, I just wanted to know that you believe you won't have any outbursts during your time here."

"Any member of the Ussalry who's been around for a few months at least is viable to give commendations. Offer help around town and you're sure to catch someone's eye. As for becoming a consultant, you'll need to be interviewed, and it's not an official position. Consulting positions are entirely non-combat, save for training assistant. I've got a list here, if you want one."

BZPRPG Profiles