• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
3306 replies to this topic

#3281 Online Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 21-June 14
  • 850 posts

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 11:07 AM

IC: (Silo/Onu-Koro prison)

"And that would be what?"

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

My BZPRPG profiles: Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi

My Deviantart page

"So who are you, exactly?"

"My name is... ah... Toa Vezon. I'm the Toa of... of... Anarchy." - Vezon

rpg_characters_group_shot_small_by_silok

#3282 Offline Rorschach the Absolute

Rorschach the Absolute
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 19-December 13
  • 565 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 02:02 PM

IC Niralle

"Splendid" the matoran said. "Now is there anything else I can be of service to you, good lawman?"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg
--Character Profiles--
||--Zealot--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

#3283 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 23-December 13
  • 2,932 posts

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 05:43 PM

IC: Reson.

Turn yourself in for being a dick who lives off the hard work of others, Reson sorely wanted to say, but held his tongue. "No, nothing." 

Unity... Duty... Destiny... NatoGreavesy  :hehe-sign: 

rwby_roman_torchwick_and_neo_by_dustiniz

My Ongoing Fanfic: Chronicles of the Cold Hearted - Now in its second season!

My BZPRPG Profiles: NatoGreavey's Profiles! 

My BZPRPG Characters: 
MirraWispMinnorak (Enforcer), Draygon (Veteran), ZaaraNathariusKelzRyzaResonLashDayethAkiliThe HereticChavaraOnic, Panyk and Nariya

- The Outsiders -
BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation
PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks! 

#3284 Offline Rorschach the Absolute

Rorschach the Absolute
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 19-December 13
  • 565 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 06:13 PM

IC Niralle

"Then please, enjoy" he walked with him to the main hall "and please, feel free to drop by any time. Always a pleasure working with the Ussalry"

--Character Profiles--

#3285 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 23-December 13
  • 2,932 posts

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 06:17 PM

"I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty of each other in the future," Reson growled. It wasn't a threat, it was a promise.

My BZPRPG Characters: 
MirraWispMinnorak (Enforcer), Draygon (Veteran), ZaaraNathariusKelzRyzaResonLashDayethAkiliThe HereticChavaraOnic, Panyk and Nariya

- The Outsiders -

#3286 Offline Rorschach the Absolute

Rorschach the Absolute
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 19-December 13
  • 565 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 06:33 PM

IC Niralle

The charismatic matoran smiled as he extended a polite handshake "I like forward to it" he grinned

--Character Profiles--

#3287 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 23-December 13
  • 2,932 posts

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 06:37 PM

The Reson swallowed a few bitter insults as he reluctantly shook Niralle's hand. Despite the Matoran's hand being immaculately clean, Reson still felt dirty just touching it. He made a mental note to wash/burn/sterlise his own hand before he went around touching anything else with it. 

My BZPRPG Characters: 

- The Outsiders -

#3288 Offline Rorschach the Absolute

Rorschach the Absolute
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 19-December 13
  • 565 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 06:40 PM

IC Niralle

The mogul saw the repressed disgust on Reson. He knew people; that was part of how he had become so successful. He saw everything

"I may be a simple businessmatoran, but rest assured: I did not get as far as I did without getting my hands dirty."

--Character Profiles--

#3289 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 23-December 13
  • 2,932 posts

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 07:16 PM

"Is that confession, or a boast?" Reson challenged. 

My BZPRPG Characters: 

- The Outsiders -

#3290 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,162 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 08:58 PM

OOC: Sorry about my inactivity!

IC: Onepu

The corner of his mouth twitched. "'Arrested', is it?" He smiled humorously, though the humor was tinged with bitterness. "I had no idea the work conditions I'd provided her with were that bad." He leaned back in his seat and folded his arms. "I'll be clear about this: Lash is prohibited from going anywhere without supervision. She is not, however, under arrest. If we had arrested her, she would be in jail, her Kraata would have been burned, and the Rahkshi stripped down for one of Nup-- Akiri Nuparu's projects. Maybe an air filter." He smiled at the private joke. "I offered her a choice. Give up the Rahkshi, leave Onu-Koro, or perform her experiments under supervision. She took the third option of her own volition and is provided for in every way, except where privacy is concerned. Only Nup-- the Akiri and his assistants have better tools. If you or she have any complaints about this, then by all means, point out the error I have committed." 

IC: Demos

With a sigh, he followed Syvra.

OOC: To Po-Wahi?

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers, Dec 19 2014 - 11:42 PM.

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#3291 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,686 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 09:50 PM

IC: Ashiem

"Um, are you there?" asked the Toa, waving her hand in front of the Matoran's face.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#3292 Offline Pancake

Pancake
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 27-July 13
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 12:00 AM

OoC: Miras told me in a PM that I can temporarily play as Kajak while his internet isn't working. Might as well get things going again

IC: Kajak (Papa-Nifu reef)

"Fionne, I want you to use your powers first. Raise pillars of earth from the water. Me and Tio will then create bridges on them", Kajak replied in a somewhat  serious tone, but a small smirk still remained on his face, a result of Akili's joke and Lehti's response to her. It was good to see the team starting to interact with each other more. "Tio", he said and turned to look at the white Toa, "You will form ice around the stones I'll create, to keep them together. The ice will eventually melt, but the bridges will be small and temporary. so that shouldn't be a problem." He then looked at Lehti. "Your vines can then support the structures we'll create. Make the plants wrap around them." Kajak seemed more serious than usual, when his talents of leadership started to resurface once more. "Go ahead, Fionne. Create the pillars for the first bridge."

The gold and ebony figure stood, listening calmly and carefully to Kajak with a small smile.  He was clever, all right... somehow, this fact made Fio feel confident and more certain than he had a few seconds before.  He felt he could trust this Po-Toa, even if he didn't quite remember him as strongly as the others.  With a loud chuckle, Fionne nodded.  "Will do.  Stand back, if you please!"  At first. he wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, until the minute his hands touched the earth beneath them... it was something familiar, concrete and it almost made something click in his mind.  Focusing his concentration, Fionne summoned his element, and as he pounded his fists on the ground.  With a tiny tremor and a crack or two, pillars of earth formed just half a foot away, just as Kajak had requesting.  Grinning from ear to ear, he glanced over at Tio.  "Am I great, or what?" he said, almost trying to convince himself as well.  He actually hadn't been entirely certain that would work.

ooc: Sorry D: I'm kinda out of it so my post is just... meh

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

#3293 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

• 08-January 07
  • 3,354 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 01:41 AM

IC: Syvra

Hearing no sounds of turmoil or objection behind him, Syvra marched on down the tunnel that would lead to Po-wahi.

OOC: Onwards to Po-koro topic

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#3294 Offline Daniel the Finlander

Daniel the Finlander
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 01-September 14
  • 369 posts

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 12:42 PM

IC: Kajak (Papa-Nifu reef)

"Good job, Fionne", Kajak said to him with a friendly smile. "Well, my turn now. Let's see how this will go". He approached the pillars and exhaled slowly, eyes closed. Then he raised his hands, and focused. The energies inside started to stir, like a great Rahi awakening from slumber. He hoped that he still could control that beast. The energy moved through his body, and he directed its flow outside. Elemental energy changed into solid rock, forming a bridge on the pillars of earth. "Tio, your turn, Reinforce the bridge", he ordered, when the bridge started crumbling, parts of it falling into water. "I'm still a bit rusty."

IC: Danaku Ran (Onu-koro prison)

Danaku was lost in thought, pondering Kavala's and Silo's words.

tahu.jpg

"Gathered friends, listen again to our legend of the BIONICLE"

BIONICLE 2015 GET HYPE

:smiletahnok: :smilekohrak: :smilelehvak: :smilegahlok: :smilepahrak: :smilenuhvok: :smiletahnokkal: :angrypahrakkal:

Bionicle fan since 2002

I still think Bohrok are awesome

BZPRPG Character profiles

| Danaku Ran-Dartakh(The Champion)-The Deceiver-Dahkapa-Danaar Kaas-Dakku-Oliphko-Eleen-Eldani-Lehti(Leaf) |

#3295 Offline Daronus

Daronus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 05-November 14
  • 214 posts

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 12:58 PM

IC-Arkhal

Arkhal looked to Orphos, or at least, that's what he called himself. "Have you heard the news from Ko-Koro?"

OOC

Time to get this conversation back up.

[post='http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=773257']My BZPRPG Characters[/post]

output_gncnce.gifThe Hype train arrives 2015! output_gncnce.gif

(Credit to Loganto for making these)

#3296 Offline Banana Gunz

Banana Gunz
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 25-July 14
  • 1,017 posts

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 03:06 PM

IC: Orphos- Onu-Wahi

Orphos thought for a second. "I heard there was something about a fight or war? I've honestly been working a bunch lately and haven't been able to catch up on the news. What exactly is going on down there? Enlighten me."

They continued walking through the streets when they reached a small cafe, generally well kept and attractive from the outside. Orphos gestured him in as he went through the door.

BZRPG Profiles

Akhulii.gif

rsz_1rsz_securedownload2_2.jpg

I am Toa Bananas, Toa of Bananas!

#3297 Offline Daronus

Daronus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 05-November 14
  • 214 posts

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 03:14 PM

IC-Arkhal

"I've heard that a no-good band of Villains called the legacy have attacked the place." Arkhal bent down to enter the Cafe."How dare they barge in without honor! as soon as I get the chance, I'm going there and showing them the true meaning of justice!"

OOC

TBH, If Arkhal does try to liberate Ko-Koro by himself, he'll probably get beaten senseless and kicked out in 2 minutes flat.

Edited by Daronus, Dec 20 2014 - 04:27 PM.

#3298 Offline Banana Gunz

Banana Gunz
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 25-July 14
  • 1,017 posts

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 03:26 PM

IC: Orphos- Cafe in Onu-Koro

Orphos' eyes opened up wide at the news as he sat down at a table by the window. The cafe wasn't very full.

"They've taken Ko-Koro?! Like, the whole thing?" He leaned back and thought for a minute. Kopu clicked sadly and looked to his masters face.

"I didn't think it could actually fall..." he said as he began stroking Kopu's back. "I've been there before. It's honestly a marvelous place filled with clever and smart matoran, if not a little strange. But it still didn't deserve to fall to the hands of evil. It was still a part of the island, a part of the matoran... What do we do?"

Orphos ordered a small cup of coffee and a bag of nuts for Kopu. He sipped carefully, feeling as if he were no longer safe.

"If Ko is taken over, who knows who else might be next? This cannot stand!"

BZRPG Profiles

Akhulii.gif

rsz_1rsz_securedownload2_2.jpg

I am Toa Bananas, Toa of Bananas!

#3299 Offline Dallior08

Dallior08
  • Members
  • Toa

• 25-September 14
  • 194 posts

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 03:31 PM

IC Wekar:

Wekar climbed onto Dax, and they crawl to the main hub of Onu-Koro. He tries to slip into a cafeteria, hoping that his manager... or worse, the Akiri... would notice that he slept through his shift. 

As Wekar slid into the cafe, he sees another person raging openly about the events in Ko-Koro. I slide across the table from him, ordering a small caffeinated drink. "So, what's this about Ko?" I ask, hoping to get some information from the outside world. Miners aren't always "in the loop".

OoC: That's you, Banana Gunz!

Read http://www.bzpower.c...f-hero-factory/

BZPRPG Profiles:  :Sanguivox:  :Kigta:

Credit to the Chimoru Six Shades sprite pack for the awesome sprite of my self-MOC!

THIS SIGNATURE IS PROOF THAT I STINK AT html

#3300 Offline Daronus

Daronus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 05-November 14
  • 214 posts

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 03:33 PM

IC-Arkhal

Arkhal gripped his sword. "If the Legacy comes anywhere near this underground citatel, they will have to deal with Arkhal, The greatest warrior who ever lived!"

The cashier just stared at him as he made this statement. after an awkward silence, he muttered to the matoran behind the cash register. "...Oh,and... I'll also have a coffee, please."

#3301 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,725 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 08:53 PM

IC: (Hari - "Arina")

"Thank you, I have only small bits of information on this matter. My client didn't give me much to work with, so any information you could provide me with would be helpful," Arina said, seeing how orderly the house, though that mainly seemed to be from lack of really having anything in it. The lighting was weak but still enough for her to see. She stood, not exactly sure whether Roth wanted her to take a seat while he explained or if he intended to make this so quick, so he could push her out of his house and go back about his business. Either way her perseverance had paid off, and she was happy. Breadcrumbs of information was all she had at this point.

IC: Roth

The lesterin stepped over to the single lamp that was illuminating the room, twisting a small dial on the side to increase its output; a courtesy to his guest who did not have enhanced vision.  Propping the large, rifle-like apparatus against the far wall, Roth made his way over to one of the few pieces of furniture in the room: a small table.  The constant, flat light of the lightstone lamp reflected off a metal brace clamped to his knee, the mercenary was walking with a noticeable limp.  Roth pulled out both of the chairs, and motioned for "Arina" to sit.

He spoke again only when they were both seated.

"So," He said, lacing his fingers together, "What do you want to know about Tykoh?"

signature.jpg

#3302 Online Tiragath

Tiragath
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 09-September 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2014 - 03:25 AM

IC Skoll

The canine Skakdi mossied up to Lash. Currently practicing some bizarre and dangerous looking skills with Breathless.

"So. What'd the businessman looking guy want?"

#3303 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 23-December 13
  • 2,932 posts

Posted Dec 21 2014 - 03:34 AM

IC: Lash.

"It would seem he wished to secure our release," Lash mused, "I guess having a Rahkshi makes me the most popular Vortixx in town." she tapped Breathless on the shoulder, and the Rahkshi nodded, as if in agreement and not because she'd taught him to nod when she tapped that particular spot. "Of course, we could let ourselves out any time we want, but I think we'll make it slightly further if we let the lawyer do the hard work for us." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick, Dec 21 2014 - 03:36 AM.

My BZPRPG Characters: 

- The Outsiders -

#3304 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 10-December 04
  • 6,058 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2014 - 05:04 AM

IC Kavala
(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ, prison):

"To take control of the Vault and use it to carry out his wishes", Kavala replied.

#3305 Online Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 21-June 14
  • 850 posts

Posted Dec 21 2014 - 06:39 AM

IC: (Silo/Onu-Koro prison)

"Right." Sil was simply tired, and not just of maniac Makuta-worshipers and righteous Mata-Nuians, but also of this KARZ. D#MNED. CELL.

It had only been a week since that arrogant #### Casanuva had got him captured with the help of the cute little matoran Damek. The irony was that it had been Casanuva's own brother Cyrix who hired Silo, intending for him to kill Casanuva...or had he said just to test him? Sil couldn't remember, the last few days blurring together in his mind.

He'd only intended to stay in prison for a couple of days at most, but the KARZ D#MNED ONU-KORONANS just had to go and invent elemental containment fields, didn't they?

Hopefully Rekhyt would catch on soon enough.

Edited by Sil, Dec 21 2014 - 06:40 AM.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

My BZPRPG profiles: Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi

My Deviantart page

"So who are you, exactly?"

"My name is... ah... Toa Vezon. I'm the Toa of... of... Anarchy." - Vezon

rpg_characters_group_shot_small_by_silok

#3306 Online Tiragath

Tiragath
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 09-September 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2014 - 03:54 PM

IC Skoll

Truthfully, Skoll was not aware lawyers actually existed on the island, much less a place like Onu-Koro. It seemed more like a land where the word of the law (in reality, whoever made that law) was final and unchangeable. His homeland had had them, being much more civilized and democratic than mata-nui.

"Let's just hope he's good..." He doubted the Ussalry would give them up without a fight, as dangerous as it was. A tame Rahkshi was a formidable weapon. The Ussalry was probably just as interested in it as they were worried about it.

Captivity wasn't so bad anyhow, the food and shelter was rather consistent. If not the highest quality. That seemed a quirk of Onu-Koro rather than purposeful deprivation, they were more worried about their tools and work then whether or not the beds and food were well made.

#3307 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 23-December 13
  • 2,932 posts

Posted Dec 21 2014 - 04:02 PM

IC: Lash. 

"Well... For now, I guess we continue to wait. Now, if you don't mind, I'm trying to remodel Breathless' staff to be a better conductor of his power." 

My BZPRPG Characters: 

- The Outsiders -

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users