BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Reson.

Turn yourself in for being a dick who lives off the hard work of others, Reson sorely wanted to say, but held his tongue. "No, nothing." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty of each other in the future," Reson growled. It wasn't a threat, it was a promise.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Reson swallowed a few bitter insults as he reluctantly shook Niralle's hand. Despite the Matoran's hand being immaculately clean, Reson still felt dirty just touching it. He made a mental note to wash/burn/sterlise his own hand before he went around touching anything else with it. 

IC Niralle

The mogul saw the repressed disgust on Reson. He knew people; that was part of how he had become so successful. He saw everything

"I may be a simple businessmatoran, but rest assured: I did not get as far as I did without getting my hands dirty."

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

"Is that confession, or a boast?" Reson challenged. 

OOC: Sorry about my inactivity!

IC: Onepu

The corner of his mouth twitched. "'Arrested', is it?" He smiled humorously, though the humor was tinged with bitterness. "I had no idea the work conditions were that bad." He leaned back in his seat and folded his arms. "I'll be clear about this: Lash is forbidden from going anywhere without supervision. She is not, however, under arrest. If we had arrested her, she would be in jail, her Kraata would have been burned, and the Rahkshi stripped down for one of Nup-- Akiri Nuparu's projects. Maybe an air filter." He smiled at the private joke. "I offered her a choice. Give up the Rahkshi, leave Onu-Koro, or perform her experiments under watch. She took the third option of her own will and is provided for in every way, except privacy. Only Nup-- the Akiri and his assistants have better tools. If you or she have any complaints about this, then by all means, tell me what I did wrong."

IC: Demos

With a sigh, he followed Syvra.

OOC: To Po-Wahi?

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers
  • Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OoC: Miras told me in a PM that I can temporarily play as Kajak while his internet isn't working. Might as well get things going again

IC: Kajak (Papa-Nifu reef)

"Fionne, I want you to use your powers first. Raise pillars of earth from the water. Me and Tio will then create bridges on them", Kajak replied in a somewhat  serious tone, but a small smirk still remained on his face, a result of Akili's joke and Lehti's response to her. It was good to see the team starting to interact with each other more. "Tio", he said and turned to look at the white Toa, "You will form ice around the stones I'll create, to keep them together. The ice will eventually melt, but the bridges will be small and temporary. so that shouldn't be a problem." He then looked at Lehti. "Your vines can then support the structures we'll create. Make the plants wrap around them." Kajak seemed more serious than usual, when his talents of leadership started to resurface once more. "Go ahead, Fionne. Create the pillars for the first bridge."

The gold and ebony figure stood, listening calmly and carefully to Kajak with a small smile.  He was clever, all right... somehow, this fact made Fio feel confident and more certain than he had a few seconds before.  He felt he could trust this Po-Toa, even if he didn't quite remember him as strongly as the others.  With a loud chuckle, Fionne nodded.  "Will do.  Stand back, if you please!"  At first. he wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, until the minute his hands touched the earth beneath them... it was something familiar, concrete and it almost made something click in his mind.  Focusing his concentration, Fionne summoned his element, and as he pounded his fists on the ground.  With a tiny tremor and a crack or two, pillars of earth formed just half a foot away, just as Kajak had requesting.  Grinning from ear to ear, he glanced over at Tio.  "Am I great, or what?" he said, almost trying to convince himself as well.  He actually hadn't been entirely certain that would work.

ooc: Sorry D: I'm kinda out of it so my post is just... meh

• Upvote 1

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC: Syvra

Hearing no sounds of turmoil or objection behind him, Syvra marched on down the tunnel that would lead to Po-wahi.

OOC: Onwards to Po-koro topic

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kajak (Papa-Nifu reef)

"Good job, Fionne", Kajak said to him with a friendly smile. "Well, my turn now. Let's see how this will go". He approached the pillars and exhaled slowly, eyes closed. Then he raised his hands, and focused. The energies inside started to stir, like a great Rahi awakening from slumber. He hoped that he still could control that beast. The energy moved through his body, and he directed its flow outside. Elemental energy changed into solid rock, forming a bridge on the pillars of earth. "Tio, your turn, Reinforce the bridge", he ordered, when the bridge started crumbling, parts of it falling into water. "I'm still a bit rusty."

IC: Danaku Ran (Onu-koro prison)

Danaku was lost in thought, pondering Kavala's and Silo's words.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Orphos- Onu-Wahi

Orphos thought for a second. "I heard there was something about a fight or war? I've honestly been working a bunch lately and haven't been able to catch up on the news. What exactly is going on down there? Enlighten me."

They continued walking through the streets when they reached a small cafe, generally well kept and attractive from the outside. Orphos gestured him in as he went through the door.

IC-Arkhal

"I've heard that a no-good band of Villains called the legacy have attacked the place." Arkhal bent down to enter the Cafe."How dare they barge in without honor! as soon as I get the chance, I'm going there and showing them the true meaning of justice!"

OOC

TBH, If Arkhal does try to liberate Ko-Koro by himself, he'll probably get beaten senseless and kicked out in 2 minutes flat.

Edited by Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Orphos- Cafe in Onu-Koro

Orphos' eyes opened up wide at the news as he sat down at a table by the window. The cafe wasn't very full.

"They've taken Ko-Koro?! Like, the whole thing?" He leaned back and thought for a minute. Kopu clicked sadly and looked to his masters face.

"I didn't think it could actually fall..." he said as he began stroking Kopu's back. "I've been there before. It's honestly a marvelous place filled with clever and smart matoran, if not a little strange. But it still didn't deserve to fall to the hands of evil. It was still a part of the island, a part of the matoran... What do we do?"

Orphos ordered a small cup of coffee and a bag of nuts for Kopu. He sipped carefully, feeling as if he were no longer safe.

"If Ko is taken over, who knows who else might be next? This cannot stand!"

IC Wekar:

Wekar climbed onto Dax, and they crawl to the main hub of Onu-Koro. He tries to slip into a cafeteria, hoping that his manager... or worse, the Akiri... would notice that he slept through his shift. 

As Wekar slid into the cafe, he sees another person raging openly about the events in Ko-Koro. I slide across the table from him, ordering a small caffeinated drink. "So, what's this about Ko?" I ask, hoping to get some information from the outside world. Miners aren't always "in the loop".

OoC: That's you, Banana Gunz!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC-Arkhal

Arkhal gripped his sword. "If the Legacy comes anywhere near this underground citatel, they will have to deal with Arkhal, The greatest warrior who ever lived!"

The cashier just stared at him as he made this statement. after an awkward silence, he muttered to the matoran behind the cash register. "...Oh,and... I'll also have a coffee, please."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: (Hari - "Arina")

"Thank you, I have only small bits of information on this matter. My client didn't give me much to work with, so any information you could provide me with would be helpful," Arina said, seeing how orderly the house, though that mainly seemed to be from lack of really having anything in it. The lighting was weak but still enough for her to see. She stood, not exactly sure whether Roth wanted her to take a seat while he explained or if he intended to make this so quick, so he could push her out of his house and go back about his business. Either way her perseverance had paid off, and she was happy. Breadcrumbs of information was all she had at this point.

IC: Roth

The lesterin stepped over to the single lamp that was illuminating the room, twisting a small dial on the side to increase its output; a courtesy to his guest who did not have enhanced vision.  Propping the large, rifle-like apparatus against the far wall, Roth made his way over to one of the few pieces of furniture in the room: a small table.  The constant, flat light of the lightstone lamp reflected off a metal brace clamped to his knee, the mercenary was walking with a noticeable limp.  Roth pulled out both of the chairs, and motioned for "Arina" to sit.

He spoke again only when they were both seated.

"So," He said, lacing his fingers together, "What do you want to know about Tykoh?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Lash.

"It would seem he wished to secure our release," Lash mused, "I guess having a Rahkshi makes me the most popular Vortixx in town." she tapped Breathless on the shoulder, and the Rahkshi nodded, as if in agreement and not because she'd taught him to nod when she tapped that particular spot. "Of course, we could let ourselves out any time we want, but I think we'll make it slightly further if we let the lawyer do the hard work for us." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: (Silo/Onu-Koro prison)

"Right." Sil was simply tired, and not just of maniac Makuta-worshipers and righteous Mata-Nuians, but also of this KARZ. D#MNED. CELL.

It had only been a week since that arrogant #### Casanuva had got him captured with the help of the cute little matoran Damek. The irony was that it had been Casanuva's own brother Cyrix who hired Silo, intending for him to kill Casanuva...or had he said just to test him? Sil couldn't remember, the last few days blurring together in his mind.

He'd only intended to stay in prison for a couple of days at most, but the KARZ D#MNED ONU-KORONANS just had to go and invent elemental containment fields, didn't they?

Hopefully Rekhyt would catch on soon enough.

Edited by Sil
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

IC Skoll

Truthfully, Skoll was not aware lawyers actually existed on the island, much less a place like Onu-Koro. It seemed more like a land where the word of the law (in reality, whoever made that law) was final and unchangeable. His homeland had had them, being much more civilized and democratic than mata-nui.

"Let's just hope he's good..." He doubted the Ussalry would give them up without a fight, as dangerous as it was. A tame Rahkshi was a formidable weapon. The Ussalry was probably just as interested in it as they were worried about it.

Captivity wasn't so bad anyhow, the food and shelter was rather consistent. If not the highest quality. That seemed a quirk of Onu-Koro rather than purposeful deprivation, they were more worried about their tools and work then whether or not the beds and food were well made.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Lash. 

"Well... For now, I guess we continue to wait. Now, if you don't mind, I'm trying to remodel Breathless' staff to be a better conductor of his power." 

IC: Wiremu (Onu-Koro Labs)

Had Wiremu known what awaited him at work on this particular day, then only his sincere devotion to his Koro would have a chance at getting him to turn up.

But of course, the soft-spoken engineer had no idea that anything wicked this way was coming as he showed up at work. In fact, he was positively excited. Today he would be overseeing some tests of an early prototype that he had high hopes for. If they turned out the way he hoped, he would be helping Onu-Koro make another leap forward.

Since Onu-Koro’s technological consultant had no intention of wasting time, he made a beeline for the experimental labs as soon as he could.

Entering the secluded earthen cellar only a little sweaty, Wiremu blinked against the unusually strong light inside. They needed the little extra lighting to make sure they didn’t wave blindly in the face of such sensitive technology. Wiremu wasn’t as used to it as the workers who spent all their working hours in here, but he wouldn’t dream of complaining about it.

“Welcome, Wiremu” one of the engineers, at least a half-head taller than him, greeted him with a polite nod. Wiremu quickly returned it in kind.

“Ready to test the prototype?” he asked, the engineer corps foreman nodded again.

“Yep. If we can get this new drill working, our miners will have an even easier time working the protodermis seams to the maximum.”

“Great,” Wiremu agreed as he circled the large machine, “this will be a huge help to the Koro.”

The drill was an absolutely magnificent beast. An engine of untold size supporting a drill coated in protosteel. Blinking in the lightstone glow like a hungry Blade Burrower. Standing there in its shadow, Wiremu felt simultaneously even smaller than usual, and larger than life.

“We’re ready to fire it up, Wiremu, would you do the honors?”

“Gladly” Wiremu replied and hurried to the control panel at the back, feeling a strong sense of anticipation drive him forward as he put his hands to rest on the control panel.

He took a moment, he really needed a moment. In the next minute or so, all the work put into this massive drill would prove to be worthwhile or wasted effort. So much riding on the push of a button…

He pushed the button.

…And was immediately smothered in a massive howl that made him feel even smaller again than before. A grinding whine scratching against his eardrums as the drill spurred to life and started spinning until a blur that Wiremu would later compare to watching a Nui-Rama’s beating wings.

The machine was shaking, he was shaking, to the point he felt like his teeth would shatter and his eyes pop out and roll across the floor, his heart throbbing in tandem with the drill shaking under him like an enraged Kuma-Nui.

Wiremu held on for dear life, barely able to make out the foreman’s yelling over the proverbial storm.

“…ut it dow…. …o powerf…”

“Shut it down, how?” Wiremu asked himself, and forced himself to think straight (straighter at the very least), and focusing on the control panel, where was the off button?

“When in doubt, read the instructions” Wiremu lectured himself, and his fingers immediately began a search for some sort of compartment or cupboard where the engineers hopefully had stored a blueprint or preliminary manual he could use.

He was still being tossed around at the back like a ragdoll, struggling to not roll off and suffer at least a moderate concussion. His fingers found the edge of something which slowly gave away. Giving a silent prayer to Mata Nui, Wiremu reached towards the edge and pulled back.

Something opened, he could feel it, and when he reached inside a newfound opening in the machine’s hull, he felt his fingers close around something thin and crisp; that was it!

Pulling out the folded document, Wiremu had scarcely begun trying to unfold it before the massive shaking practically did that job for him.

Wiremu’s eyes squinted at the blueprint shaking intensely in his hand, it was nearly impossible to make out any of it, but Wiremu’s eyes weren’t opened just yesterday. He knew that his eyes could catch even the smallest details, no matter the situation.

There, disconnect that part and… aha!

The blueprint flew away from his hand in a flash as he gripped with whitening fingers at the shaking control panel.

Wiremu gulped. The shaking was rocking his breakfast all the way up and down continuously, any more of this and…

Wiremu’s hands flew over the control panel, searching for the right buttons, struggling to press his fingers down long enough at a time. Struggling, shaking, pressing…

There!

It was over!

The machine slowly grinded to a halt, coughing a massive cloud of steam as the red-hot machinery steamed. Wiremu let go of the control panel, and suddenly felt himself going limp and fall backwards…

He was caught in the arms of the foreman, who quickly guided the extremely shaken (in a quite literal sense) inventor to a waiting chair. For a moment Wiremu just sat there, breathing, trying to get his bearings again. All that shaking, which way was up, or down?

“A… are weeeee d-done now?” he stuttered, the foreman nodded after feeling assured that Wiremu would make a speedy recovery.

“Yes, we’re done. That drill might’ve gone off or broken apart if you hadn’t shut it off in time”

Wiremu nodded, focusing most on breathing and stilling his shaking hands. What had just happened?

“Guess that was just a big waste of time, then” muttered the foreman.

“No!” Wiremu stated.

“Pardon?”

“It was not a waste of time. We just need to reduce the size and the power intake”

“Pardon again, but figuring that out is going to take us forever” the Foreman argued.

“But it won’t take me very long” Wiremu replied, sounding not arrogant but determined and assured.

“I’ll give the designs a second look later, right now, though…” Wiremu trailed off.

“I think I need a little break.”

And with that he walked back out, making a beeline for his own workshop and bed.

It had already been a stressful enough day.

• Upvote 4

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Eretas

"Oh, is that what you're calling it these days?" The lawyer smiled at the challenge. This captain was good at spinning a situation; almost as good as the layer himself. Almost.

"The fact of the matter is: Lash has been detained without crime and without trial. Her freedoms have been restricted without cause." Eretas adjusted his cufflinks. The captain was making this too easy. 

"Lash has proven a model citizen. You have no right to detain her. But I will make you an offer" Eretas retrieved his iStone and overlooked his notes. If Onepu was smart, he would accept the transfer of responsibility, "I move that Lash be transferred into my lord Niralle's private care. The on-sight security will look after her, and the estate's remote location will assure that Lash proves no danger to the Koro. Additively: With the suspect under citizen's arrest, the city is no longer liable for a Police Misconduct lawsuit."

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute
  • Upvote 3

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Onepu
"Not a chance in Karzahni,"
Onepu said flatly. His smile was gone, but he showed no sign of hostility, just a man doing his duty. "As I stated, Lash is free to do as she pleases, just under supervision. It's her Rahkshi we're worried about more than anything. It's my duty to protect Onu-Koro, and part of that duty is keeping potential danger under watch." He leaned forward. "No offense intended, but I have difficulty trusting a man who sent a lawyer to my office to negotiate the transfer of a Son of Makuta." The last term was said with emphasis. "Your threat of a lawsuit doesn't frighten me. What does is your interest in taking Makuta-spawn out of my sight. Lash stays."

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers
  • Upvote 4

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

A lithe shape moved through the darkness of Onu-Koro. Her name was Crystalia and at one time her entire life had been killing. Crystalia had been an assassin, maybe she still was? She wasn't sure, it had been a long time since she'd killed anyone. A long time since she had come out of hiding and braced herself against the world of the living. She wasn't surprised if anyone she had known thought she was dead. Not that she had many friends to begin with...

The indigo armored Toa cast her green eyes upon the area, looking for a bar or inn to go into and find a drink. She needed to get her mind of her past and start to think about what she was going to to with her life. At the same time she needed to stay out of trouble.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC Wekar:

As Wekar sees that the others aren't quite the conversationalists, Wekar grabs his drink and leaves. He sees a indigo Toa looking around nervously. He walks over to the Toa and asks, "Can I help you?"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Crystalia

She looks up to see Wekar approaching her. She then quickly glances around to make sure he was talking to her. No one else around. Great, she was supposed to be avoiding attention.

"Um, sure do you know the best place to get a drink around here?" She asked, feigning an innocent type.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC Wekar:

Wekar laughed, and pointed to the cafe he had just emerged from. "That cafe is a pretty good place to have a drink." He mounted Dax and led Crystalia to the cafe. I ask the Toa if I could buy her a drink.

IC: Crystalia

She glanced as the inn, "Oh how did I not notice that." she said with a nervous laugh. She began to follow Wekar as he mounted an Ussal crab. "Nice, is that your pet?" she asked him as she followed him up to the cafe.

Her first reaction was to say no when he offered her a drink, but then she remembered she hadn't had a contact in months... which means her supply of widgets was running quite dry.

"Sure, thank you." she smiled at Wekar.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

OOC: Sorry about that, I've been real busy lately and also wasn't sure where to take the conversation since we're not allowed to talk about Ko yet... If you like, our characters can still interact.

IC: Orphos

Orphos sipped his coffee silently. He thought of what to say to Arkhal, and decided the basics would do.

"So, you a native to Onu? Things have been stirring up all over the island, and we could use all the heroes that we can get around here."

IC Wekar:

As Wekar picked up his and Crystilia's drinks (and an extra snack for Dax), he saw Orphos from earlier and went over to talk to him.

"So, what was that about Ko-Koro?"