BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC-Arkhal

"I'm not of this region on this island," Arkhal said, drinking his coffee. "In fact, I'm not entirely sure where I come from originally. But let me tell you, I'll do my best to serve the people of Onu-Koro!"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Kajak (Papa-Nifu reef)

"Good job, Fionne", Kajak said to him with a friendly smile. "Well, my turn now. Let's see how this will go". He approached the pillars and exhaled slowly, eyes closed. Then he raised his hands, and focused. The energies inside started to stir, like a great Rahi awakening from slumber. He hoped that he still could control that beast. The energy moved through his body, and he directed its flow outside. Elemental energy changed into solid rock, forming a bridge on the pillars of earth. "Tio, your turn, Reinforce the bridge", he ordered, when the bridge started crumbling, parts of it falling into water. "I'm still a bit rusty."

IC: Tio

Without saying a word, I lifted up my hands and pressed forward my energies. I could feel ice connecting the stones together in the spaces there were none, giving the edge on the side a clean smooth sheen. I avoided covering the tops with ice too much in order to allow proper footing.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Akili.

Akili watched the rest of her team hard at work, regretting that there wasn't much she could do to help. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Tsuda

Not one for hard work or regretting the lack of hard work, the loosely garbed Ta-Toa had cut down several seabirds and caught some fish. Using his (some would say pointlessly) long sword to spear them from the clear and calm inter-reef waters.

Using some wreckage from their ship to fuel and contain a small fire, he went about preparing a meal for his self and friends.

Edited by Tiragath
  • Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Ahkmou, onu-koro (Ferron's Forge)

Business concluded,Ishi looked at Dervish, awaiting her cue to leave.

IC: Arabeth

The Toa nodded.

Once outside, she asked, "So now, we wait?"

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Alright then, I think it's time the rest of us had proper introductions, too" Ferron said as he walked back inside the forgeroom proper.

"Tuli, this is Oliphko. Oliphko, this is my assistant and personal friend, Tuli"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Oliphko (Onu-koro, Ferron's forge)

"Um.. Hello, Tuli." And that's it, really. 'Hello' and nothing else. I don't really know what to say. Well, might as well examine her a bit. Tuli is a Ta-Matoran, a very pretty one too. She seems confident. Not much else I can say about her. I avoid eye contact and wait for her response.

IC: Lehti (Papa-Nifu reef)

"Looks like we can cross it without plummeting into the ocean", Lehti stated after observing the bridge for a moment. "I don't think it needs to be reinforced with vines."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kehuri - Lash's Workshop

The time for the guard to change came. The young Toa of Earth had heard of the 'tame Rahkshi', but this would be his first opportunity to see it up close. Bearing only one of his usual two shields, he swapped placed with the previous Toa and had a seat, though it wasn't before long that he got curious and approached the Vortixx and her 'pet'.

"Here's a sight I never expected to see," he said to Lash, trying to break the ice. "Though I'm sure you've heard that half a dozen times already."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Wekar:

Wekar shook Crystailia's hand vigorously. "Name's Wekar. This here's Dax," he said pointing to the Ussal who was tearing open a bag of peanuts, "and I just slept through my mining shift."

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Skoll

...was this Onu-Toa trying to flirt with Lash?

I am not jealous, I've seen enough **** to know Lash isn't the type to be dealt with in that way. She had probably sent half a dozen "lovers" to their graves. Poor guy.

Maybe he's just trying to be friendly, hopefully... He seem's the honest and do-gooder type. A type I feel more aligned with day by day, the workshops on Onu-Koro were quite nice and working alongside (initially fearful and distrustful) matoran was turning out to be quite enjoyable and fulfilling.

Laying on a soft bed contemplating all this, I grab some mushrooms from a bedside stand. Really good stuff they were, the soft bed and food. Despite my initial misgivings on the Onu-Koran's quality of food, drink and bed. I have come to realize they were all acquired tastes.

The lack of alcohol was unfortunate though, quite unfortunate.

...but close to it

IC: Lash.

Lash looked at the being who had approached her, and smiled a cold, menacing smile. "Surprisingly, no," she admitted, "not many people have had the guts to come anywhere near me." She tapped Breathless' shoulder, getting the Rahkshi's attention. "He's completely harmless, I assure you. He obeys me, and I'm not going to get far in this town if I let him start killing and destroying everything that moves." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Wekar:

Wekar shook Crystailia's hand vigorously. "Name's Wekar. This here's Dax," he said pointing to the Ussal who was tearing open a bag of peanuts, "and I just slept through my mining shift."

IC: Crystalia

"How unfortunate, I hope you don't lose your job over it. I know how that is." She said before taking a sip.

"But it's nice to meet both of you." She glanced at Dax.

OOC: Dan, I'm taking Kajak back. :D

IC: Kajak (Papa-Nihu Reef)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

Kajak smiled as the last mists of elemental energy drained away, revealing a fully-formed bridge stretching out over to the mainland. He took a few tentative steps onto the structure, and then whirled around on his heel to face Tsuda. 

"What the Karz do you think you're doing, Tsuda?" he half-shouted. "There is a fully-blown thunderstorm on its way, and you're sitting there cooking fish?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Kehuri

"Makes sense," he admitted. "Rahkshi don't exactly have a good track record." He smirked. "So I heard it's- he's?- a Rahkshi of Vacuum." Vacuum was unfortunately one of the types he was at a definite disadvantage against. Fat load of good a Hau would do him when he couldn't breathe.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Tsuda

"Fish and seabird, how are those two supposed to so expertly exert their elemental prowess on an empty stomach?"

Said fish and seabird were looking a little sparse. Not much meat on the creatures out here, mostly bone and sinew. He seemed to recall the Bo-Toa (her name was escaping him) being some sort of vegetarian or nature enthusiast anyhow. Perhaps it wasn't the best time for this...

Expression changing to a sullen one, he snuffed the fire out with a couple kicks of the coarse sand. Taking what meat there was and depositing a greasy handful into Tio and Kajak's possesion.

"Ah leader, it seems I am the first to take action and begin our crossing. You should hurry lest the thunderstorm strike you down."

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC: Akili - Papa-Nihu Reef.

"He's right, let's go." Akili agreed. 

IC: Lash - Worshop

"Vacuum, correct." Lash nodded, "He wasn't easy to capture, I have to say."

IC: Lash - Workshop

"And I'm not sure I want to go into those details," Lash answered flatly, unconsciously rubbing at her shoulder, where the Rahkshi had speared her with his staff while she'd been dousing him in antidermis. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC: How did Crystalia get past the guards and into the workshop? 

IC: Lash - Workshop.

"Well, I've primarily been testing his combat capabilities, as well as the limits of how obedient he is." Lash said, picking up a piece of battered plate metal and holding it up, giving a nod for Breathless to attack. The Rahkshi struck out with its staff, sling the metal apart without touching Lash. "As you can see, precision doesn't seem to be an issue in regards to using his staff. However, he does seem to have some problems with directing his vacuum powers. I haven't been able to test it properly - the other people who use this workshop don't seem to appreciate having their inventions blown all around the room." 

She patted Breathless on the head. "In addition, I hope to at some point see if Rahkshi really can fly." 

"That'd be a welcome change of pace," Lash said gratefully, "Without Makuta controlling it, a Rahkshi seems to be a lot like any tame Rahi. He doesn't like being cooped up in here all of the time." 

"Yes, I control it now." Lash said impatiently, "I thought we'd already established that?" she didn't give him a chance to respond. "Anyway, from what I understand, when Makuta controlled them, they were solely devoted to his orders, the mission he had given them. They didn't deviate, their one goal was all that drove them. Blind obedience. However, I haven't given Breathless a specific goal. He obeys my orders when I give them, and I've made it very clear that he isn't to kill or destroy anything without my express permission. But when he isn't completing an order for me, those wild instincts are still there. He wants to get outside, he wants to fly, he wants to run, he wants to hunt. To be free. It's really quite interesting, studying his behaviour." 

As she spoke, Breathless seemed to be staring blankly out the window, one clawed hand pressed lightly up agaisnt the glass. Lash cast a glance in the Rahkshi's direction. "He really quite adorable, in a creepy kind of way..."

"Anyway..." Lash turned back to her workstation, covered in hastily-scrawled diagrams of Rahkshi parts, "...I guess I should get back to work." 

IC: Crystalia (some cafe)

The glass suddenly slipped out of Crystalia's grip and hit the floor a second later, shattering into a hundred glittering shards.

Crystalia was frozen as a dark armored figure walked towards her. A heavy black cloak covering his face in shadow. Even though the figure wasn't really there, but a ghost in Crystalia's mind he still filled her with fear.

"You made me an oath," the figure said. "Your soul belongs to me Crystalia. You traded it to be my assassin... You traded it for money and for skill... And look at what it has gotten you." The figure swept his black gloved hands at the cafe and vanished.

Everyone in the bar instantly changed, they weren't the same Matoran and Toa she had just seen talking as if everything was normal, no they were now all someone completely different. She had seen all of these faces before.

They were the faces of everyone shed killed in a contract. They even looked dead, their masks cracked, their tissue green and rotting, their eyes lifeless and white.

Crystalia looked down at her hands and saw that they were running with blood.

"No!" She screamed as she fell back, knocking over a table as she backed into a corner and began to rock herself back and forth.

"No... Stay away please..."

OOC: so everything she just saw is in her head If your confised, the figure, the dead, the blood on her hands. She's pretty much trippin' bawls.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

OOC

Reminder: Is Crystalia in the same Cafe as Arkhal and Orphos? Sounds like it is.

IC-Arkhal

Arkhal heard commotion from nearby, and it seemed like a Toa of Gravity was losing her mind. "Are you quite alright?" Arkhal asked her.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OOC: she's in the same one as Orphos I know that for sure

IC: Crystalia

When Arkhal came towards her, asking if she was alright all she saw was the shadow of a Toa she'd killed. The dead face of a being she had taken the life of.

"No, stay away! I didn't mean to do it! He made me do it! I didn't mean to..."

Edited by Flex Likes Groot