• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
3584 replies to this topic

#3561 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 25-September 14
  • 330 posts

Posted Jan 21 2015 - 08:02 PM

IC Wekar:

'Good, good! Another team member!' Wekar thought to himself. "Pleased to have you with us!" he hopped on Dax and led Uulina to the café.

BZPRPG Profiles:  :Sanguivox:  :Kigta:   :Wekar:   :Galika:

~New banner coming soon!~

Behold, the mighty Arkiz Bear, my first convention MOC! 

#3562 Offline ToaTatonio

ToaTatonio
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 01-December 14
  • 50 posts

Posted Jan 22 2015 - 01:31 PM

IC:Skebran

Skebran grunted. He knew he shouldn't reveal what he carried under the bandages, not yet at least. He used his heat vision to boil thre drinks of the two who were laughing at him.

#3563 Online Perp

Perp
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 07-December 07
  • 964 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 02:58 AM

IC: Jettix

Jettix calmed down as the Ba-Toa approached and said her two bits. He considered for a moment, before nodding her head in agreement.

The bartender had overheard their conversation (mainly due to the Skakdi's tendency to show off), knowing exactly what the Su-Toa would ask him as he gor out of his chair. He jerked a thumb over his shoulder, indicating a backroom down a hall.

Jettix began following the corridor the bartender had indicated, turning 'round and waving a hand to the Toa and the Skakdi, beckoning them to follow.

F9YXCxi.jpg

vvv except for this bit vvv

---=BZPRPG Profiles=---

< Jokaro - Gabe - Torana - Praxis - Raaka - Gatanka - Jettix - Arcturia - Dessa >

67tlbk.png <<< and this bit

#3564 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 09:12 AM

IC: Aar

"Onepu?" he peered at the paper for a moment, then laughed. "Oh, well, he's the captain of the Ussalry. I don't think that last job there is actually serious." He informed the receptionist about Dan's decision. She informed them that the post was highly sought-after, and that the consultants working it would be doing so in shifts, and thus be making less money/less reductions to their sentences. "Still sound good to you?"

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#3565 Online Petewa

Petewa
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 18-January 15
  • 20 posts

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 10:13 AM

IC: I arrive, somewhere, after countless days of wandering, I know not where I am, just that I'm somewhere else,

OOC: Open for interaction

[flash=250,100]

Okoto needs more cows.

Indeed it does,

#3566 Offline Daniel the Finlander

Daniel the Finlander
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 01-September 14
  • 430 posts

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 01:26 PM

IC: Danaku Ran (Onu-Koro)

He seemed thoughtful for a moment before replying "I think so.. other jobs don't seem as interesting." That was true, but he didn't mention that working in shifts might make transferring items and escaping easier. He wanted to be free, so that he could find a cure for his amnesia. "Yes, assistant armourer sounds good."

tahu.jpg

"Gathered friends, listen again to our legend of the BIONICLE"

BIONICLE 2015 GET HYPE

:smiletahnok: :smilekohrak: :smilelehvak: :smilegahlok: :smilepahrak: :smilenuhvok: :smiletahnokkal: :angrypahrakkal:

Bionicle fan since 2002

I still think Bohrok are awesome

BZPRPG Character profiles

| Danaku Ran-Dartakh(The Champion)-The Deceiver-Dahkapa-Danaar Kaas-Dakku-Oliphko-Eleen-Eldani-Lehti(Leaf) |

#3567 Online Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 07-May 13
  • 629 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 05:06 PM

OOC:

So, back to Hammerlock & Co. Gotta keep my character moving; dunno about the rest of ya. :P

IC: [ Hammerlock ] - Onu-Koro / Main gates

So we walk and walk and the noise gets louder and louder and then all at once, suddenly, we come around another corner and through a vaulted tunnel doorway and step out into an e-nor-mous cavern. And in the enormous cavern, looming above and before and all around us; a titanic labyrinthine hulk of flame and grit and steel and darkness; is a great big underground city.

And I take one look at this sprawling temple of industrial steampunk and fall instantly in love.

"My gawd... it's beautiful."

Edited by Shadowhawk, Jan 23 2015 - 05:07 PM.

#3568 Offline Miras: Makuta of Awesome

Miras: Makuta of Awesome
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 25-April 14
  • 771 posts

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 05:32 PM

OOC: Sorry about that, I mostly haven't been able to drag myself away from the wondrous wonder that is Tanks. :)

IC: Kajak (Onu-Koro)

Wow. That's... Impressive, Kajak thought as he gazed out upon the heavily industrialised city, composed mostly of huge iron factories and what seemed to be huts carved out of stone from the cave's surface, flowing gently down into the floor of the cavern. He turned to Lehti, instinctively recognising what she would do if she smelt woodsmoke, and said quietly, "Stay calm, Lehti. Stay calm. We don't want bad relations here, okay?"

Hey RPers! Do you want to play Tiragath's TBRPG, Tanks(Matoran und Panzer)? Do you want to join a group of bandits that have a tank with a plasma gun, a telekinetic gun and a railgun? Yes? Then PM me or Sil straight away with the profile of the character you'd like to join us, and once you're approved, join up with the Jatikko IC!

Note to all Outsider players: If your character needs healing by Ayar, could you PM me with a detailed list of their injuries please?

BZPRPG Profiles: Kouyran (Scholar), Haarnak, Ayar, Khil'rayu, Kajak, Lesora

Tanks profiles: Lohi/Shreddah Klawz, Arktinen/Jatikko

Jatikko Reference Post

#3569 Offline Tiragath

Tiragath
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 09-September 03
  • 4,617 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 05:46 PM

IC Tsuda

Quite the sight! The Ta-Toa hadn't quite expected to find a whole city underground, he felt it more likely they'd find a mining operation of some sort.

"Ah! I love the smell of wood smoke in the morning!" Never mind the fact it wasn't morning. "Smells like hardwoods and some aromatics bushes and herbs." He instantly focused in on a building in the distance, pointing it out. "That, my companions, is the source of this lovely smell! A restaurant by the looks of it."

Having a mask of sensory aptitude made food quite enjoyable, eating the gangly seabirds and seaweed had been an excruciating experience... What he wouldn't do for whatever they were cooking there...

"Say, leader. Have we got any coin?" He had forgotten about the tall, deformed Toa that traveled with them. "You got any idea what the natives use as currency?"

#3570 Offline Daniel the Finlander

Daniel the Finlander
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 01-September 14
  • 430 posts

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 05:56 PM

OoC: Finally :P

IC: Lehti (Onu-Koro)

She gazed at the city, in both awe and shock. She had seen towns and hamlets built by plain-dwellers before, but they were nothing compared to this. But she was also shocked to see that these people seemed to live in complete isolation from nature. There were no trees, no sunlight, not a single plant in sight. And worst of all, dozens of forges, numerous glowing furnaces dotted around the outer areas of the city. She dreaded the thought that all of them would use wood for fuel. How many trees had been murdered and burned in the fires of industry? She didn't want to know, for she had made a promise to Kajak. A promise that would be hard to keep.

"Stay calm, Lehti," Kajak said to her, "Stay calm. We don't want bad relations here, okay?" She stood unmoving like a statue for a moment before slowly nodding. "Okay," she mumbled. Tsuda's mention of wood smoke seemed to make her situation worse, but she did her best to remain calm and stable. It wasn't easy, and she was clearly struggling. Already, she despised the entire population of Onu-Koro.

tahu.jpg

BIONICLE 2015 GET HYPE

:smiletahnok: :smilekohrak: :smilelehvak: :smilegahlok: :smilepahrak: :smilenuhvok: :smiletahnokkal: :angrypahrakkal:

Bionicle fan since 2002

| Danaku Ran-Dartakh(The Champion)-The Deceiver-Dahkapa-Danaar Kaas-Dakku-Oliphko-Eleen-Eldani-Lehti(Leaf) |

#3571 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 23-December 13
  • 5,254 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 06:46 PM

IC: Akili - Onu-Koro.

"You alright?" Akili placed a reassuring hand on Lehit's shoulder, using her powers to gently filter the smoke away from the two of them so the Bo-Toa didn't have to smell it anymore. 

Unity... Duty... Destiny... NatoGreavesy  :hehe-sign: 

rwby_roman_torchwick_and_neo_by_dustiniz

Corpus Rahkshi: Exxan, XaraIllusive, Silencer and Era 

BZPRPG: NatoGreavesy's Profiles! MirraWispMinnorak (Enforcer), Draygon (Veteran), ZaaraNathariusKelz, RyzaResonLashDayethAkiliThe HereticChavaraOnic, PanykNariya and Vazaria

"I don't see how punching each other's hands shows friendship...seems kind of violent." - Era. 
"It was always going to end like this: with one dead on the floor. The only choice to be had was whose body it was." - Xara.
"Fang's a moralist... He sees the world in black and white, good and evil. People who think like that can't be reasoned with. It's a type of madness all of its own." - Exxan.

- The Outsiders -
BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation
PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks! 

#3572 Offline Toru Nui

Toru Nui
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14-January 15
  • 13 posts

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 07:04 AM

IC: Navuru (Onu-Koro)

"Pffft. Tourists."

#3573 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 23-December 13
  • 5,254 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 07:07 AM

IC: Reson - Ferron's Forge.

The De-Toa politely knocked once more on the front door, not wanting to be rude and barge in like he had last time. 

Unity... Duty... Destiny... NatoGreavesy  :hehe-sign: 

rwby_roman_torchwick_and_neo_by_dustiniz

Corpus Rahkshi: Exxan, XaraIllusive, Silencer and Era 

BZPRPG: NatoGreavesy's Profiles! MirraWispMinnorak (Enforcer), Draygon (Veteran), ZaaraNathariusKelz, RyzaResonLashDayethAkiliThe HereticChavaraOnic, PanykNariya and Vazaria

"I don't see how punching each other's hands shows friendship...seems kind of violent." - Era. 
"It was always going to end like this: with one dead on the floor. The only choice to be had was whose body it was." - Xara.
"Fang's a moralist... He sees the world in black and white, good and evil. People who think like that can't be reasoned with. It's a type of madness all of its own." - Exxan.

- The Outsiders -
BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation
PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks! 

#3574 Offline Toru Nui

Toru Nui
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14-January 15
  • 13 posts

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 07:15 AM

"Now, where is my house?"

Edited by Toru Nui, Jan 24 2015 - 07:17 AM.

#3575 Online Petewa

Petewa
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 18-January 15
  • 20 posts

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 07:28 AM

IC: I wander through this new land, it is just as unknown to me as the last,

[flash=250,100]

Okoto needs more cows.

Indeed it does,

#3576 Offline Daniel the Finlander

Daniel the Finlander
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 01-September 14
  • 430 posts

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 04:34 PM

IC: Lehti (Outskirts of Onu-Koro)

A faint smile appeared on her face when Akili placed a hand on her shoulder and when the smell of smoke disappeared. She assumed that the Toa of Air had used her powers to remove the foul stench. "Thank you", she said to her in a grateful tone, "I just.. hate to see people disrespect nature in such way. It's like witnessing someone mock your god and everything you believe in.." She sighed wearily.

Some of her anger had settled, but now she also felt the unfamiliar emotions stir once more. Something about Akili caused this, but she didn't know what. Maybe I should talk with Kajak about this, she considered before turning to face her. "I'm fine, I just need to steer my thoughts elsewhere and ignore this tragedy.. only then I can keep my promise to Kajak. That's all." She didn't seem to believe her own words.

tahu.jpg

BIONICLE 2015 GET HYPE

Bionicle fan since 2002

#3577 Online Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 07-May 13
  • 629 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 09:31 PM

IC: [ Hammerlock ] - Onu-Koro / Main gates

I listen quietly to the hushed conversation happening just behind me, but I keep my apparent outward focus directed discreetly elsewhere. Tall Green, Small Green, an' the rest of 'em, don't ask my opinion, and me, I don't venture to give 'em one. I've had a sight enough practice in overhearin' subtle little things I maybe oughtn't to; I know when to keep the mouth shut and the mind active.

This is all very interesting.

Suddenly, I has an exceedingly nefarious inspiration.

I take out a rather large, wooden(!) toothpick and stick it between my sturdy front teeth and commence to workin' at the enamel with it, all casual and thoughtful-like.

After a moment it breaks in half, with an audible snap. I make a lazy little noise of irritation and toss the fragments into the dust. Then I grind them automatically under my boot heel, like maybe my brainstem thinks they're actually a burned-out cigarette butt and my frontal lobe is too dang busy to object otherwise.

This whole time, I pretend to be very interested in the fine scenery.

#3578 Offline Tiragath

Tiragath
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 09-September 03
  • 4,617 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 10:19 PM

IC Tsuda

Oh gods.

This'll be baaaad... maybe Lehti didn't notice?

#3579 Online Petewa

Petewa
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 18-January 15
  • 20 posts

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 10:41 PM

IC: I try walking up to the closest person I can find, but they don't help, so I walk up to someone else,

[flash=250,100]

Okoto needs more cows.

Indeed it does,

#3580 Offline Toru Nui

Toru Nui
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14-January 15
  • 13 posts

Posted Jan 25 2015 - 10:09 AM

Did... he just pick his teeth with a piece of wood? So I've met the reincarnation of my good deceased friend the nutjob Skakdi dentist?

OK.

Turning my attention away from those reprobates, I notice a Toa of Stone in which I believe was the street I lived in. He wears a Kakama, which to my memory is the Mask of Speed. Of course, we have the "It's just in the shape of" complication. So it could really be anything. I go down the street and search for my house.

#3581 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2015 - 10:32 AM

IC: Aar

"Alright." He took a paper from the lady and a pen and held them out to him. "Sign at the bottom. Doesn't have to be fancy, just write your name however feels most comfortable. In doing so you acknowledge that you're under the Ussalry's juristiction and that you've accepted the position of your own volition." As he explained, the receptionist wrote down that he was going to fill the armorer's assistant position. She informed him his shift would be from noon to 3, and then from 6 to 9. In between shifts, he was to remain inside the HQ, and remain in sight at all times. The prison was off-limits to him as well, unless he struck out and ended up back in there.

IC: Kehuri

His shift guarding Lash ended. "I'll see if I can get you some space," he assured her, then left, another Toa taking his place.

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers, Jan 25 2015 - 10:33 AM.

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#3582 Online Rucks

Rucks
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 08-June 12
  • 3,841 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2015 - 03:28 AM

IC:

"No one expected this to happen. Makuta was gone." The Onu-Matoran replied, carefully strapping his equipment back on. Chest armor first, then his limbs, each segment fastened carefully to his body. His knife belt was next, circling his waist and being cinched tightly. His saperka was secured to his back, and finally he picked up the last item. The newest addition, actually; the grenade belt he had taken off of the defeated bank robber.

He swung it over his shoulder and under the opposite arm, fastening it like a bandolier.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"I agree" Ferron said, still thoughtful.

Then, he took a deap breath, and managed to lift his head a little higher.

"Put your weapons and armor to good use, Tarnok. Goodbye for now"

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

My blog, where I talk about stuff.

#3583 Online Petewa

Petewa
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 18-January 15
  • 20 posts

Posted Jan 26 2015 - 06:18 AM

IC: Just as in the last land, I find no assistance, no answers, I decide to pack up again,

[flash=250,100]

Okoto needs more cows.

Indeed it does,

#3584 Offline Toru Nui

Toru Nui
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14-January 15
  • 13 posts

Posted Jan 26 2015 - 10:44 AM

The stranger appears to be leaving. Never mind, he caught my attention and brought me to my house.

I enter.

Edited by Toru Nui, Jan 26 2015 - 10:44 AM.

#3585 Online Petewa

Petewa
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 18-January 15
  • 20 posts

Posted Jan 26 2015 - 02:54 PM

IC: I decide to look around the place once more, I enter a forge, a forge which appears to be the property of someone named Ferron, I ask the person clearly in charge, Ferron, probably, where I am,

[flash=250,100]

Okoto needs more cows.

Indeed it does,

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Rucks