BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lash - Workshop. 

"Very well...." she turned to the creature. "Breathless, stay." The Rahkshi stiffened, then stopped in place, standing idly with its staff by its side. "Okay, he should stay there now, but, just a word of warning, he will defend himself if anyone tries touching him."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Arabeth/Dervish

"Hmm. Nothing much, just an old mab who's seen his fair share of life and wants to take a break. Although he's still willing to answer the call to help."

It wasn't much, but Arabeth had little to work on. It was impossible to get Ferron's attention once the horde of refugees had arrived, not counting all the customers.

IC; Ahkmou, Onu-Koro (The Golden Pickaxe)

Ishi turned sideways in the armchair and tossed his legs over the side, crossing his feet in a sort of comical repose.  He was disappointed.  Ferron seemed a tome of information, the most crucial being his transformation.  Toa turning into turaga always left some a certain by-product; a toa stone would be a marvelous acquisition.  

"I'd expected more, to be straight with you."  He wrapped his arms behind his head.  "The forgemaster isn't just some old mab from what I saw, more likely a warrior turned tutor given the way that toa of stone was hanging around.  Oliphko, right? Oh well, what's done is done I suppose."  He paused and shifted positions to stare better into the flames.  "Better get some sleep, we'll go see my contact tomorrow morning after getting our gear.  I want you ready to fight."

IC: Nariya and Reson - Nariya's House.

"Wake up," Reson whispered, gently shaking Nariya. She woke with a start; she hadn't heard him enter the bedroom. For the past few days, he'd been sleeping on the couch, keeping Curmudgeon company at night. The Ussal didn't seem to like being left alone, and the three of them couldn't all fit in the cramped bedroom. 

"What is it?" she asked, not bothering to whisper. Knowing Reson, he'd already surrounded them in a field of silence. He was getting very good at using his powers, yet another change she'd noticed about him since he'd come back into her life. "Who is it?" 

"I don't know," he said, his grip tightening on the staff had in his hand. He was on edge, worry creasing his face. "There was someone at the door, scratching at it. I think they were trying to get in." 

"Did you go see who it was?" Nariya asked, getting up out of the bed.

"No, I went to check if you were alright..." Reson replied, "...which you are.... so now.... I'll go do that thing that you just suggested." 

Picking up her shield, Nariya followed Reson towards the door. She watched as he wrenched it open to reveal....

"....a rat?" Reson sounded kind of disappointed. Nariya put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "You're becoming more paranoid than I am," she joked, "please, go get some rest." She nudged the rat with her foot and it scurried away into the empty street. She didn't blame him for being worried; she was as well. She turned around and started to close the door behind her, unable to shake the feeling that she was being watched. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aar

"Alright, noted. Right this way." He gestured for her to follow, and two other guards fell into strep behind her with Aar leading. 

IC: Onepu

He threw a knife at the target and growled as it bounced off, hilt-first. A second one hit its target and the illusion that the mask was smiling left. "I need a vacation," he muttered.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Lash.

She sighed, letting the guards surround her. She wasn't that dangerous, surely? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Oliphko (Cave)

I nod and say "Go ahead. I don't feel any pain right now, thanks to some medicine the doctors gave me." While I wait I spend some time thinking. "Um, teacher, is using mask powers any different from using elemental powers?"

IC: Ferron (Cave)

"Please, call me Ferron" the Turaga insisted as he put his hand on Oliphko's leg wound. A moment after, a glow surrounded his mask and hand, and the wound slowly closed. The Turaga's eyes were closed for the duration of the short procedure.

"There is one difference," he began after finishing, "the power of your mask is not as inherent to you as your elemental power. It comes from the outside, so to speak. You have try and reach outwards in your mind to find it"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Lehti (Onu-Koro)

I don't know what a military or a soldier is. The people Kajak was pointing at seemed to be armed with weapons and armour, so I assume that the word 'soldier' is the same as 'guard' or 'warrior', and that 'military' is a group of warriors. I do like his idea. We all have adequate weapon and combat skills. "I think that's a good idea. Maybe we should ask one of the soldiers if we can get hired"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Aar 

He led Lash to the HQ and asked in Onepu was in. The lady at the desk told him he'd just returned, but in a foul mood. He sighed and turned to Lash. "You can go in there and try to talk, but you might be biting off more than you can chew at the moment..."

BZPRPG Profiles

"The worst he can do is have me arrested," Lash shrugged, "I'll give it a shot." 

IC: Jettix

"I don't have a plan yet, just the general notion of how we're going to do it. The exact nature of the plan is dependent completely of the skills, abilities and powers of those involved."

He looked between the two beings.

"Now tell me - what can you two bring to the table?"

IC Tsuda

"Tio has the right of it. I'm no fan of organized, state-run militia anyways. Power corrupts and I very much prefer being weak and pure." The Ta-Toa gestured in the way that strange lanky Toa with the stubby sword had went. "How do we know they aren't his kind of people? I think getting the pulse of the city from an inn or bar is better than hopping right into the thick of it. Observe surreptitiously and plan, as I recall, you used to say."

IC Sade

A bar door opened.

In through it walked a female Toa.

OOC: Sade teleported from Po, said bar is the bar Jettix occupies.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Lash - Onepu's Office.

Here goes nothing....

IC: God, why didn't I get the Hiko?

I know you're busy. I know I shouldn't complain. I'm trying to focus. But I don't know.

We won, I thought, we did it. We solved the big problem. We were cleaning up what was left. I saved Kol, I killed Rahkshi. Good. Great. Close to the end. Then the Lavapool blew up and Piraka got into the Vault and Ko got attacked.

We are so far.

God, I know we were going to win. This was a good line of play. What was wrong with it? I didn't get places fast enough. I knew about Echelon, I thought I could handle Hiemalis first. Wrong. I knew about the Piraka, I thought I could meet up with the others and we could move quickly. Wrong. There was no time. I had to do as I did and do more. The Kimi didn't help me. I saw Thok, hunted him in my territory, couldn't catch him. What good is seeing the target if I can't move quickly enough to hit it? It was a misplay.

I promised I would fight for the village and it wasn't good enough. So I promised I would fight for the island, and it was good enough then, not now. Now one of their masks would do better. Auporo to discern them or Tauhaka to fight them or Hiko to catch them. What good is responsibility for the world if it doesn't come with that power?

...Except the Hiko wouldn't be power. The Hiko couldn't tell me how to locate Hiemalis or Echelon or anyone else. I wouldn't have known the Piraka in the Vault, I wouldn't have saved Joske, I wouldn't have met up with Reordin and Leah and talked about a plan. I wouldn't have been able to solve--

No. Words. Getting stuck in them. "What if"s kill. Questions are for later. Don't think about it, really. Yes.

Need to get back on track. Focus.

When I was old enough to go around by myself, that was something I did. It lets the body and mind wander. It gave the dark parts in my mind the rest they needed to figure things out. Watching made me see things in the ways other people would. It freed me from my world. I think it's time to do that again.

I walk past my reflection out the door and close it behind me, trying to find sense in the city.

OOC: Sulov is open for interaction as he walks the streets.

• Upvote 4

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Interaction for Sulov.

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"NO!" Kirgan shouted. "Stop!"

An Ussal crab ran at Sulov, leaping at him.

"I'm so, so sorry for this!" Kirgan said, racing to where his Ussal was nudging against Sulov's foot. "Samu gets so excited sometimes... I'm terribly, terribly, horribly sorry for letting him disturb you, Toa Sulov!"

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Oliphko (Cave)

I admired my healed wound for a moment before saying "Thank you, Ferron. It might be very difficcult, but I can try. What can I attempt to heal? You already did a pretty good job with my wound."

IC: Ferron (Cave)

"That's the problem, isn't it? We'll have to remain vigilant and look for opportunities. Not much else we can do at present"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan shivered, so nervous was he from talking to the famous Sulov himself. Matters were not helped by the fact that his Ussal had recklessly bumped into him.

"Uh... well... yeah", Kirgan replied shakily. "I'm trying to train him, but he's... a bit... exciteable. I'm working on it, I swear."

IC: Nariya and Reson - Nariya's House.

"I've got to ask.... why a crab?" Nariya asked when she heard Reson shuffle off the couch and head into the kitchen. "Of all the pets you could have gotten yourself, why the heck did you choose an Ussal?"

"Because," Reson yawned from the kitchen, digging a bottle of water out of the cupboard, "I'm in the Ussalry."

He had a point. "Okay, yeah, I see what you mean." Nariya conceded, "Still, could you have picked something a little less hungry," she glare down at Curmudgeon, who was once more trying to eat her latest botany project. 

"It's alright," Reson took a swig from the bottle, them picked his badge up off the table. "He's coming with me."

"I didn't realise you were going anywhere." Nariya looked up from her work, frowning at him.

Reson picked up his whip and hung it from the hook on his belt, "Ussalry," he reminded her, "I have a job now, and I've got to do it." He walked over to give her a goodbye kiss. "You'll be okay here by yourself?" 

She just rolled her eyes. "I've lived on my own here for a year, I'm sure I can survive a few hours without you." Her tone was bitter. The two of them had grown apart in the time they'd been separated, and it was taking them both a while to readjust to life together.

"I'll be back before you know it," Reson promised, unlocking and opening the door to let Curmudgeon through, before following the Ussal out into the street, whistling softly to himself as he closed and locked the door behind him. "Another day, another patrol," he sighed, doing his best to appear upbeat. He was law enforcement now; he had to keep up appearances. 

OOC: Reson and Curmudgeon open for interaction. 

IC: I move my hand on the shell, scratching behind Samu's stalks to calm him. I think Ussals were one of the best parts of the Ussalry. They're good animals.

I would ride if I wouldn't crush them.

I stand up, keeping my fingers in contact with the crab's back. I don't know about spending all my time kneeling in the street, but I can give advice. "Reward him for discipline more than you punish him for breaking it." Everything likes to be loved, and this Matoran loves Samu. Samu may not understand that yet. Be good to him, and he will understand love and show it back.

Edited by .38 Special

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC Sade

With a stumble, a tumble and a throw. The Ko-Toa entered the backroom of the shady Onu-Koran bar. In fact, the same bar that a heist was being planned in.

The thrown Ko-Toa was not the subject of our post, he was a bar patron that had been a little too pushy with the Ko-Toa that strode in the room, noisily stepping on his fingers and arms. She looked a little surprised when it was full of people.

"Who are all you?"

...but close to it

OOC:
Akiri Kongu from Le-Wahi

IC: Akiri Kongu - Onu-Koro Landings

It was only months ago that Kongu and Nuparu's diplomat had worked out setting up air-fields above Onu-Koro's village. For Kongu's expansion of the chute system, he would offer Onu-Koro's people free transport via his fliers.

He doubted that the Onu-Koro guards were expecting Le-Koro's Akiri to make landing there. This was confirmed with a call from the ground operator, "You are not authorized to land here Le-Koronian-" The Akiri slid off Ka and softly landed, stopping the matoran in his speech.

"I apologize if I have violated a rule I am unaware of and I may take a slower route if need be, but I must request Akiri Nuparu's company immediately."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Lash," he said neutrally, surprised by her visit. He leaned back in his seat and rubbed his temples for a moment before sitting up, looking more awake. "Please tell me you have some good news."

IC: Kehuri - near Sulov

The young Toa of Earth paused in his step as the Toa Maru of Earth caught his eye. It had been a long time since he'd seen him, but distance hadn't made his heart fonder yet. He couldn't keep his jaw from clenching. The two had never spoken, but in his heart, Kehuri had convinced himself as a Matoran that nobody could replace Onua, and not so long ago, that was just what this one had done. He knew it was a fault, and he thought he had dealt with it in talking with Stannis, but now, so near to the genuine person, he felt the resentment and envy gnawing at him.

He needed to end it. He had loved Onua like a father, but Onua had been dead for so long. Sulov was here, and his duty was the original Toa of Earth's. Kehuri was a Toa now. He couldn't afford to think like that any longer.

So with his mind set, he approached, smiling a little at the sight of the enormous tank of a Toa gently scratching at a small Ussal crab. "Welcome back to Onu-Koro, Toa Maru," he said with the voice of a Koro's dutiful guard.

BZPRPG Profiles

"I'm afraid not," she sighed, "I've tried everything I can think of, and haven't really accomplished anything. So unless you've got some other project that would benefit from a tame Rahkshi, I'm afraid that remaining in this village is a waste of my time, and of your resources." 

He let out a long nasal sigh, closing his eyes. "Very well." He opened them to look up at her. "If you wish to leave Onu-Wahi, then you'll be leaving my area of jurisdiction, and free to do as you wish. But." His gaze hardened. "I'm going to ask one thing of you before I let you go." 

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Lash - Onepu's Office.

"What is it?"