Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: Generic Ussalry Receptionist

A pretty young Onu-Matoran girl greeted Azureus as he entered. "Come right on up here," she invited. She was either having a really good day, or was paid to make people think she was having a really good day. "Are you a citizen of Onu-Koro, sir?"


"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok


 


Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters


If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Gairu--

Gairu smiled sheepishly and blushed as Aar mentioned his past fiasco.  "I'm just looking for a chance to redeem myself," he said.  "Now that I'm a Toa, there are a lot more things I can do to help than there were when I was a Matoran.  And I need to make it up to this city, for all the screw-ups I've done."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Aar

The guard was oddly silent at that comment. "You and Kehuri would get along," he said after a bit. "You remind me a lot of him." He shook his head, dispelling the tangent. "Well, unfortunately there's not a whole lot to be done right now. The island is pretty much frozen by the Ko-Koro situation. If you've got a helpful mask power maybe you could contribute to the preparations."

 

IC: Ussalry receptionist

She nodded and turned around to fetch some files. "Alright, then I assume you will be applying for citizenship as well. We can't offer you a combat position, I'm sure you understand, but we can provide work for you that will help you become a citizen, and after some time here, you will become eligible for an Ussalry position proper. Does that interest you?"


"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok


 


Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters


If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Aar 

The Matoran nodded. "Yeah, we're a little short on stealthy types, from what I hear... In the Ussalry, I mean. Not much need for stealth otherwise, that I can think of. Maybe it could have some use in avoiding vibrations that could cause cave-ins? I'm not really sure how the mask works."

 

IC: Receptionist

"Well, first you need to fill out one of these, here." She placed a clipboad, pen, and a sheet of paper on the desk. "General information, everything should be easy to figure out. This is your official application, and we'll get you a piece of personal identification once your application is processed. In the meantime, there are consulting positions within the Ussalry- all non-combat- that you can also apply for, which will keep you supported until the time comes, and will also allow you to become an official Ussalry member more quickly. If an Ussalry job isn't what you're looking for, you can try the Logistics building by the Bazaar, too. Or both!"

 

The sheet handed to Azureus consisted largely of empty lines to be filled out, with the fields indicated to their left. Name, time on Mata Nui, previous Koro of residence, race, mask/mental/vision power where applicable, element where applicable, general description, past military experience, and of course any past criminal activity.


"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok


 


Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters


If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Azureus

 

He looked over the sheet for a few seconds, before filling it out.

 

Name: Azureus

Time on Mata Nui: about 3 to 4 days, unsure

Previous Koro of Residence: Ga-Koro (unofficial citizen)

Race: Toa

Mask power where applicable: Kakama

Element where applicable: Lightning

General Description: I like booze, I'm fast, and I can throw lightning bolts whenever I please. I know a fair amount about repairing technology as well.

Past Military experience: no military experience, but I was on a Toa Team prior to being washing up.

Past criminal activity: Unknown

 

Once everything was filled out, he handed it back to her. "Here you go. A job as a consultant sounds good for the time being..."


Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

 

Also, because THEMESONG:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

IC:

 

"It's ... it's Dal, isn't it?" he said. "Or ... no, God, wait. It's Rungui, isn't it? It's one of our names, and you're never gonna let me live down the fact that I didn't know someone who has one of our names."

 

-Void

 

 

IC: Rungui

 

"...Close," Rungui admitted mildly. "His name's Dalrodie." 

 

OOC: What a rollercoaster of papers this semester has been.

 

 

OOC: Same, mate. Same.

 

IC:

 

"And did he use to be a dull roadie?"

 

Honest to God, he hadn't planned to make that joke. It had just slipped out.

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

OOC: Same, mate. Same.

 

IC:

 

"And did he use to be a dull roadie?"

 

Honest to God, he hadn't planned to make that joke. It had just slipped out.

 

-Void

 

 

IC: Rungui

 

“I’m going to tell him you said that.”

 

They found the quartermaster a few minutes later. Most of the time he was running a checklist in a storeroom, but apparently he was hiding in his office today. The lunch lady, Ms. Hona, had warned them that he was in a bad mood when she told them this. Rungui chuckled, saying, “He’s always in a bad mood,” before grabbing a tuna sandwich on the way out. 

 

Rungui knocked on the door once, then a second time when no reply came. “Rodie? You in there?” he asked, knocking one last time. Rungui waited, glanced at Dalrin, and shrugged. “Maybe he’s dead.”

 

With no regard for privacy, the doctor reached for the door. It was unlocked, and swung open on creaky hinges to reveal demoralizing stacks of paperwork and the stale air (of depression) that came with it. Amidst the thick of it was the old quartermaster slumped over his desk, pen in hand, looking like he finally kicked the bucket and took off to somewhere that didn’t resemble corporate ####. His chest rose and fell in a slow, rhythmic fashion, accompanied by muffled breathing and a speck of drool running down his chin. Rungui and Dalrin both got the picture in a heartbeat.

 

“Well, he looks dead,” Rungui noted through a mouthful of his sandwich. He walked over to Dalrodie and gripped him by the shoulder, giving him a good shake. The sleeping Skakdi didn’t budge, at least not for a good ten seconds. Suddenly, a lazy groan rumbled in the old man’s throat, and he began to stir.

 

“Hnnnn…nnnnnnh…uhnn…”

 

“Rise and shine, Rodie."

 

“…nnnhoozat?"

 

“Doctor Rungui.”

 

“Who…?”

 

“Pink-Eye.”

 

At this, the quartermaster stiffened. “Go away.”

 

“Can’t do that. I need you to authorize this fine gentleman a holster and some ammo.”

 

Dalrodie considered this for a moment. “Come back tomorrow.”

 

Rodie.”

 

Tomorrow, Pink-Eye."

 

Rungui sighed. "I’ll leak your ###### history to all of Light Cavalry.”

 

Dalrodie considered this for a moment too. Slowly, he sat upright, knowing deep down inside that the Vortixx meant every single word. “I swear to god, I’m going to a file a report about your bedside manner.” 

 

“You wouldn’t be the first,” Rungui said dismissively. “Anyway, you remember Dalrin, right? Dalrin Stratos? ‘Cause he certainly doesn’t remember you.” He watched the quartermaster for a reaction but got none. “He needs you to sign him a requisition order for a pistol holster and two boxes of .44 rounds.” Without so much as a second thought, Dalrodie fetched a requisition slip from his desk and got to work with his pen. After a final signature, he handed the paper to Dalrin.

 

“There. Now #### off.” 

 

“Always a pleasure, Rodie. Give my regards to the ladies.” Rungui waved and left the office with Dalrin.

 

"You didn't hear this from me but," Rungui started. "I treated him last week for ######## he got from a ######."

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: So sorry for the wait!

 

IC: Receptionist

She took the paper back and glanced over it. "Oh, by 'general description' we mean a physical one, but I can fill that in for you later. This is the consultant application form. Fill it in wherever you can."

 

Reason for Application (circle the one(s) that apply/ies):

- In need of paying work

- Looking for induction to Ussalry

- Seeking citizenship

- Working off criminal sentence

- Other: ______________________________

Why the Ussalry? (If applicable): ________________________________________

Are you comfortable working in confined spaces?: Y/N

Are you comfortable working at a desk?: Y/N

Do you require silence in your workplace?: Y/N

Do you prefer physical or mental labor?: ___________

Mark the boxes below next to the desired positions:

  • Mechanic's assistant [ ], armorer's assistant [ ], training assistant [ ], archivist's assistant [ ]
  • Delivery [ ], messenger [ ]
  • Receptionist [ ], secretary [ ]
  • Polisher of Onepu's things [ ]

"It should be fairly self-explanatory."


"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok


 


Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters


If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Gairu--

Gairu scratched his chin.  "I don't know if I'd fit in the Ussalry.  Those darn crabs never liked me, for some reason.  And I don't think a Volitak has anything to do with vibrations.  I don't use it much myself, so I don't really know, either.  But if there's anything else open, I'd probably be game."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: So sorry for the wait!

 

IC: Receptionist

She took the paper back and glanced over it. "Oh, by 'general description' we mean a physical one, but I can fill that in for you later. This is the consultant application form. Fill it in wherever you can."

 

Reason for Application (circle the one(s) that apply/ies):

- In need of paying work

- Looking for induction to Ussalry

- Seeking citizenship

- Working off criminal sentence

- Other: ______________________________

Why the Ussalry? (If applicable): ________________________________________

Are you comfortable working in confined spaces?: Y/N

Are you comfortable working at a desk?: Y/N

Do you require silence in your workplace?: Y/N

Do you prefer physical or mental labor?: ___________

Mark the boxes below next to the desired positions:

 

  • Mechanic's assistant [ ], armorer's assistant [ ], training assistant [ ], archivist's assistant [ ][/size]
  • Delivery [ ], messenger [ ][/size]
  • Receptionist [ ], secretary [ ][/size]
  • Polisher of Onepu's things [ ][/size]
"It should be fairly self-explanatory."

IC: Azureus

 

He circled the top three under 'Reason for Application' and Y Y N for the three questions involving his workspace. He also wrote Physical for which type of labor, and checked 'training assistant', 'delivery', and 'messenger' before filling out his reason for joining the Ussalry as "why not?"


Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

 

Also, because THEMESONG:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

 

"I do have some time to spare, yes." Ferron replied to Kehuri.

 

IC:

 

"Glad to hear it." 

 

Satisfied that his gear was all present and fastened correctly, he nodded to himself a little and cast a glance around the shop. It was the second time he had been in during only a week or so. Seemed like forever. Tarnok knew he couldn't linger, though, so he refocused his gaze on the Turaga one more time.

 

"I'll be back soon, I think. Don't let things go to before I get back."


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

 

"Wouldn't dream of it," Ferron replied, "though I suspect it's not up to me"


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Receptionist

She gave the paper a quick glance and nodded. "This will do. I'll put this..." she spun around and put the application paper in a labeled cubby. "Right here. That ought to cover everything." She turned back around. "Since you are new to town, here is a map of the areas you might find interesting." She offered a clearly nonprofessional, but nevertheless legible map. On it the location of the village's two pubs, the Ussarly HQ, a forge, the library, and the Ussal track were specifically indicated.


"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok


 


Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters


If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Priicu - The Wise Man's Archive (library)

The old Ko-Matoran missed home. The island's whole situation stressed him out, particularly because of the Muaka in the room, the Ko-Koro occupation. And when he was stressed, Priicu buried himself in his work.

 

That meant that a lot of stuff was getting done. Half of the upper floor had been remodeled, walls painted white with the wood and stone bookcases replaced with crystal. Already it looked like home to him. And evidently to others as well. The corner of the Archive had become a second home to the Ko-Koro refugees. Not only did it look like the place, it was quiet and calm, as a library should be, and as Ko-Koro had been. Only the hum of the air filters broke the silence on most days. 

 

Today he was working on arranging the lighting. The yellow lightstones that had been there previously were a jarring reminder that this was not truly Ko-Koro, and so he spent some of the library's savings on replacing them with more expensive white ones. The workers were currently most of the way done, and though he would have liked to supervise it himself, he was needed at the front desk.


"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok


 


Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters


If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Priicu

The old Ko librarian looked up at the Toa who entered and nodded with a welcoming smile. It was a practiced greeting, the sort one would not expect in Ko-Koro. But when in Onu-Koro, do as the Onu-Koronans do.


"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok


 


Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters


If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Priicu nodded. "Yes, certainly. We have a guide specifically for newcomers to the island, as it so happens. It's on the side of the History shelf. You can see it from here, actually." He gestured at the book, clearly displayed with its title in view. "Given its importance, we do not allow it to be checked out, however. Just read."


"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbrok


 


Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters


If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

 

"Wouldn't dream of it," Ferron replied, "though I suspect it's not up to me"

 

IC:

 

"Nonsense," Tarnok retorted, for once with a faint smile. "It's never up to me, either, but I try my best. You've got at least as much of a chance to keep things orderly."


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: ​Leli

 

The Major was beginning to feel pressed for time, while impatience wasn't of her nature, a small twinge from the beginnings of anxiety were starting to creep their way up her spine. Leli took a breath. It didn't go away. She reached out to tug on Tarnok's arm.

 

"Tarnok..." she said, gazing imploringly up at him from behind her Kanohi.


sig1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

 

"Off you go then, Tarnok, and good luck" Ferron commented, nodding at Leli. His eyes seemed to contain less age than his appearance would suggest, as if the sight of Tarnok and Leli had had an invigorating effect on him.


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

"Appreciate it. We'll be back."

 

He laid a hand on Leli's shoulder for a moment, giving her a nod of acknowledgement and then one to Kehuri and Ferron each in turn. One last glance around to make sure he wasn't leaving anything behind and Tarnok turned to leave. He didn't have to check and see if Leli was following, he knew she would be. He had heard the deeper breath. Truthfully the same sense of urgency was nagging at him, too. The feeling that something couldn't wait. So he pushed open the door and stepped out, pivoting to talk to his friend again.

"What do you want to pick up before we go?"


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: ​Leli

 

She placed a hand over her bag, she could've sworn that even buried inside it, through the layers of fabric, she could still feel a faint pulse of energy emanating from the stone within. "I think I'm good, I'd like to travel light," Leli explained. It wasn't as if she actually had much in the way of possessions, at least none that she didn't already have on her person. She glanced over to Uyism and asked, "Anything you want to stop to get?"


sig1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqA3ivAN6uI

 

IC: Zeska

 

"In Onu-Koro, there's gold in the streets."

 

It was a saying he'd heard more than once. Or rather, it was a joke. Crime had a hard time spreading in Onu-Koro, and so the gold was literally in the streets, beneath the carved stone, in the walls and ceiling, just out of view.

 

It was a joke that the old Skakdi hated. There was always money to be made, always people to cheat, always something to steal. Didn't matter where. Even if Onu's ###### was tighter than - 

 

bump

 

"Oh, excuse me, sir."

 

Zeska grunted and pushed the Matoran aside with his cane, eliciting a glare which the Skakdi didn't care to return.

 

Where was he?

 

Oh, right.

 

The ######iest place to make a dishonest buck.

 

OOC: Zeska open for interaction.

Edited by Dexter Jettster

highly dense

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Gairu--

Gairu continued ambling down the streets of Onu-Koro.  His conversation with Aar had given him some good stuff to think about.

On the one hand, joining the Ussalry would be a good way to further contribute to his hometown, as well as fulfilling his promise to help protect it.  But on the other, he didn't really feel like he'd be a good fit for the Ussalry; everyone there seemed scrict and wound-up, while he was easygoing and just... wanted to make friends right now.  He was unsure.  He'd continue to mull over it until he found an option he'd be comfortable with.

In his thinking, he failed to notice that he was about to walk right into a fellow heading the opposite way-

Bump.

 

--OOC:--

I think that's Zeska.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

"I think I'm fine. Probably better to get going sooner rather than later anyway."

 

It didn't escape Tarnok's notice that Leli had been paying an awful lot of attention to something in her bag. Ever since she'd gotten back from the Darkwalk, honestly. It would be something to ask her about. They had quite a walk, after all; plenty of time to talk.


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zeska

 

bump

 

This time, it was he who did the glaring.

 

Apparently no one in this glorified cave watched where they were going.

 

He eyed the Toa exasperatedly. Normally he'd give anyone who'd particularly him off a good thwack with his cane, but it wouldn't be prudent to do so down here.

 

Words would have to do.

"You have eyes, son?"


highly dense

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Gairu--

Gairu appeared to have bumped into a rather irritable Skakdi toting a cane.  It would probably be a good idea to not make him more grumpy.

"Yeah, I have eyes," he joked.  "I just wasn't using them right then.  I'm sorry I bumped into you."

A slightly awkward pause ensued, before he broke it with, "I like your cane."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Her name was Crystalia. Some knew that name belonged to a female Toa of gravity. One with a reputation for being an assassin. They wouldn't be wrong. But she hadn't always been a killer. Not until she'd met him... Insidian. A Toa of Earth so evil that he was practically a Toa of shadow... but he was also discreet. Terribly so, he was never seen doing his acts of evil in the light of day. He stuck to the shadows and had other people... people like Crystalia do his bidding for him. He'd gotten to her when she was young, an orphan Toa without a family or purpose. He'd tricked her into selling her soul to him, and since then he'd been ruining her life every so slowly.

 

The past six months he'd been forcing Crystalia to train harder then ever before. She knew who he served, Insidian. He was obsessed with Makuta, practically never shut his mouth about how he was the true prince of darkness and that Makuta was the rightful heir to the world, and that Toa were meant to serve him. She could care less about Makuta, or the people Insidian forced her to kill. But one thing was certain she wanted away from this Toa, one way or another. She was tired.

 

He had her back to her now, muttering to himself about Makuta. Her hand slid to her daggers at her waist and she crept forward. Without a sound she lifted a hand, activating her gravity power she sent both daggers forward through the air; and right into Insidian's back.

 

The Toa of earth howled louder then she'd ever heard him before.

 

"HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME!" Insidian roared as he whirled around. The ground began to shake within earthen hut they were inside. The ground burst upward smashing into Crystalia's body and smashing her through the wall of the hut. She rolled across the ground, before activating her mask of invisibility and vanishing.

 

"I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS!" Insidian said as he reached back and tore a dagger from his back.

 

OOC: Both are open for interaction, up to anyone if they want to help defend Crystalia or let them fight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Seeing as to how a certain someone is now banned from BZPower and the quest we were on is pretty much dead in the water anyway, I'm just going to assume that Dahrak didn't find anything useful regarding the bounty and simply add him back onto my roster of semi-active characters.

 

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Streets)

 

Given that his last job opportunity turned out to be another dead end, the Po-Toa simply found himself wandering through the Koro's streets and alleyways once again. Well, more like staggering, really; his five-finger discount card might not have allowed him access to anything of top shelf quality from that merchant stand he passed a while back, but it served its purpose in a pinch. Anyway, so there he was, continuing his stroll and drinking his newly acquired beverage one second, only to find himself climbing out of a pile of rubble the next, simply because some ####### Karz-Head decided to launch some other Karz-Head through a ####### wall.

Granted, he was already ticked off at the entire situation as is, but the sight of the ground absorbing what was left of his alcohol only managed to increase his anger tenfold.

"Alright, ########," he growled, struggling for a moment to encase his arms in gauntlets of stone as he noticed the closest being simply vanish from the visible spectrum. "Who wants their beating first?"

 

OOC: That's Crystalia and Insidian, by the way.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Crystalia jumped to her feet and turned towards Insidian, two more of her daggers floating into her grasp.

 

However, she paused when a Toa of stone approached the scene after spilling his drink due to the destruction.

 

Insidian whirled towards the Toa his red eyes glaring at the intruder. "This doesn't concern you Toa! Now leave or I will be forced to end you." He growled.

 

"And as for you Crystalia... I can feel your connection to the earth, you are in my domain now!" He said as he raised his fist. The ground exploded underneath her as a massive shard of earth burst forward and slung her into the air, she shimmered into existence again as she fell towards the ground.

 

OOC: on mobile so no colors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"This doesn't concern you Toa! Now leave or I will be forced to end you."

 

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Streets)

 

Finally, a potential candidate appears.

"Many have tried."

It was then that the surrounding rubble slowly began to levitate off of the ground, courtesy of his Matatu, before being systematically flung back towards the Toa who had created it.

At the same time, he shifted himself into a more battle-ready stance, and threw an uppercut into the air, purposefully hitting nothing as a pillar of stone in the shape of a fist mimicing the same gesture errupted through the floor of the hut and attempted to strike the underside of the other being's chin.

"None have succeeded."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

"This doesn't concern you Toa! Now leave or I will be forced to end you."

 

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Streets)

 

Finally, a potential candidate appears.

"Many have tried."

It was then that the surrounding rubble slowly began to levitate off of the ground, courtesy of his Matatu, before being systematically flung back towards the Toa who had created it.

At the same time, he shifted himself into a more battle-ready stance, and threw an uppercut into the air, purposefully hitting nothing as a pillar of stone in the shape of a fist mimicing the same gesture errupted through the floor of the hut and attempted to strike the underside of the other being's chin.

"None have succeeded."

 

 

IC:

 

As the ruble burst towards Insidian he tightened his fist. Mounds of solid earth burst forth around him, deflecting the incoming rubble. Before he had a chance to react a massive fist burst from the ground unto his chin. Insidian was lifted off his feet and into the air, flying backwards into the wall. He snarled and shook his head before activating his mask of illusions. Insidian split into four Insidian's, each looking exactly the same, it would be hard to tell who was the real one. All four versions of the earth toa surged forward, twin proto-steel wrist blades sliding forth as they all slashed at Dahrak, however only two pairs of blades were real.

 

Crystalia hung back as she tried to tell which Insidian was real.

Edited by Flex Lord Splash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...