BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: TPA, Major, you look like you are open for interaction. If I may take the liberty?IC:

The officer's slightly ceremonial greeting was rudely interrupted by the very familiar and rather sharpish sound of breaking glass. Both officers, sharp of senses and mind, reacted and quite quickly noticed it's source: A broken bottle containing a rather... unsavory liquid, thrown out by a not-so-well-groomed matoran running outside. Considering the way he spoke and the way he reacted, moved, and otherwise lived about, he seemed to be very angry at something. He also seemed to be slightly intoxicated, as, although he was rather infuriated, he did not walk in a very straight line. Oddly enough, his eyes were peered towards the ground at all times, causing him to notice the officers quite lately.

"I..." Hua stumbled, not really knowing what the correct response in this situation would be... It's not like he had ever been drunk before! "Apologize?" he said, looking up, quizically, looking quite amazed at the small chain of events, as if he hardly believed his own behaviour.

IC: Torvoth

"He-hey there, friend! Nice to see you in Onu-Koro! What brings you here? That I just threw a metal object at you?" Torvoth laughed as Ardoku stayed silent and kept his distance. He beckoned the Toa closer.

"Trust me, I don't bite. Well, not usually. I also don't go around chucking things at anyone I see... you seem like a reputable-looking fellow. But take my word... in these parts, there are plenty of folks who would rip a good guy like you to shreds just for a few widgets... and you might need something... you know, something shooty or stabby or killy to keep these unsavory characters away... You catch my drift, my friend?"

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC:As Syvra left, Takamaz eagerly pulled out a some parchment and a metal stylus, which he dipped in ink. He set to work drawing the individual components of Syvra's blade, consulting The Complete Guide to Physics Miraul had purchased, checking to make sure the fluid mechanics would work correctly, running the checks at varying viscosities since there was no guarantee exactly what Syvra would be using. With the blade itself drawn, he passed that to Divan. He then set to work on the other component designs, such as the handle with buttons and the spring.

Divan made the two protosteel blades before he went to bed that night-with protosteel being somewhat exhausting to make, Divan thought it best to rest between that and the rest of his work on the sword. The sword had not been easy, either. Making such a needle-hole in the blade was difficult, and several times he had Takamaz check the needle curve with his Akaku, shifting it as needed.

The next morning he got up, and found Takamaz had stayed up late to finish the blueprints. After a little breakfast curtousy of Hikari, he got up and set to work on the last few components, easy compared to the two blades he had made last night. Takamaz awoke around nine-o'clock that morning, and he put the components together. They did a final few tests of the blade by pumping water through it-Takamaz then heated some of the surrounding air to eliminate any water clinging to the inside of the blade.

With the blade completed, Miraul dropped by the inn and left a note for Syvra, telling him to stop by and pick it up.

OOC:That's your cue.

IC: Syvra

Syvra had woken up the next morning to find a note had been delivered for him.. As he read it a wide smirk came over his face and he reached into his pack to pull out the needed widgets before leaving the inn and heading towards the forge.

As he opened the door he looked to the counter and smiled

"Welp i am here for the blade.. though i do have one question regarding a simple design."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Earth finished dropping his purchases in his sack. He was off-duty and knew this was far beneath Sajis' capabilities. A single drunkard was barely enough to break up the monotony of patrol duty. "I'll leave him to you."

IC: Demos

A sign. For a bounty hunter. Apparently a good one. That sounded promising. Pity whoever it was wasn't around it at the moment. He'd just have to wait around until the turned up.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Fair warning, Mar can, and will, use both their heads as drums (and then some) if he's forced to.

OOC:Warning taken, and countered by one of like nature. 'Give no quarter, ask for none' is the way Rhea & Co. operate. I'm already convinced that Mar could handle himself in a fight, but still...Odds 2:1, my favor. :PIC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Onu-Koro“The knife was a merely a warning.” said Rhea quietly, making a slight, dismissive gesture with her right hand. The extreme levels of plasma-induced heat rapidly building up inside the Toa of Sonics’ mask slowed, then began falling back down to normal. “Had he so desired, my associate could have killed you with little difficulty. He still could, I believe. But I merely wished to ensure that, in future, you will consider carefully before blatantly exhibiting rude and disrespectful behavior in the presence of a female. In particular, myself.”As she spoke, she was watching him carefully, the cold green fire receding from her eyes as she made a closer examination of this upstart male. And, to her surprise, she felt almost impressed. There was no changing the fact that the grey-armored warrior radiated the superficial aura of a worthless vagabond, but still...It took a certain sort of person to maintain calm, unflinching physiological control with a red-hot mask affixed to his face. Any burn damage would have been minimal, considering the brief duration of the heat, but while it lasted, the shock and pain would have been extreme. Not to mention the mind-rattling adrenaline jolt that comes from escaping certain death, in the form of an eleven-inch spike of razor-honed steel, by the tiny space of several fingers’ width. That alone would have driven most beings into an instant cold sweat, but this Toa had barely flinched.Worthless he might have been to the world in general, but he obviously had nerve. He seemed physically fit, in a lean, agile sort of way, and Rhea knew those cool, steady eyes for what they were: the eyes of a trained marksman. This was a sniper, a long-range hunter. A hunter without a target, perhaps, but a hunter nonetheless. He was dangerous.Rhea’s kind of dangerous. Guys like this one were harder to come by than you might think, and someone in her position couldn’t afford to let opportunities go unexamined. Potentially useful pawns were valuable. And potentially useful pawns with well-trained Kavinika bodyguards were even better.Nero, on the other hand, simply wanted his knife back. Still cradling the axe in both hands, the massive Le-Toa jerked his head curtly in the direction of the blade and growled, “Toss it here. Carefully.”“Carefully.” agreed Rhea meaningfully. “You may speak now, Akaku-wearer, should you so desire.”

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Mar (Onu-Koro)

"I'll keep that in mind" I replied bluntly, as I weighed the throwing knife in my hand. I then tossed it, carefully, to her bodyguard. I let go of most of my sonic inhibitors (except the immediately necessary ones) and turned to the two of them. What was there to say? Might as well go for broke.

"Might I ask who I'm talking to?"

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Onu-KoroThe feral-eyed Le-Toa snagged the massive hunting knife out of thin air, reversed grip, and slid it deftly into a sheath on his lower leg. The single continuous movement was fast, polished, silent."You can ask." said Rhea coolly.Without waiting for a reply, she twitched her shoulder almost imperceptibly in her bodyguard's direction. Flashing the grey-armored De-Toa a last unreadable glance, he took a single step backwards into the shadowed alleyway and vanished. Just like that. A primal phantom in an urban jungle.Rhea tilted her head slightly in Mar's direction, her voice even quieter than before. And colder. Her eyes glowed with something that might have been menace, might have been a challenge."The Wise Man's Archive. Four o'clock. Be there."And she turned on her heel and was gone.OOC:Ha-haa! What do you say to that? :sly: Incidentally, this'll give us a chance to bring Mj. Spoilers into things. Signboards FTW!

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Mar (Onu-Koro)

All things considered, this could have gone worse: I had a slightly smoking face, though not burnt, a hurt (if foolish) pride, but not broken. All limbs were intact, all my possessions still in working order and under my... well, possession, Karv was still here, I was in good health, and it seemed I might just have scored a job opportunity. It was almost enough to make me crack a rare smile.

Almost.

I looked at a nearby wall clock, still a couple of hours till four. Oh well, I might as well use that time to do something constructive, and pick up some extra hardware from a local smith. A sharp whistle ordered Karv to fall into step behind me as I left the bench. I had been running low on crossbow bolts, might as well start there...

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:There was something about the hard line. Force answers force as they say.

"I know it's unaccaptable!" The Onu-Matoran groaned, the chaos swirling in his mind turning into anger, like a battering ocean suddenly finding a gap to flood trough. "Do you think I want to be like this!?" he growled, approaching the Fe-Matoran quite angrily. Something in his brain just wanted to... cause trouble. He had somehow deemd that the punishment would be a nice distraction from his daily sarrows.

"Oh." he said, as he glanced at Ardoku's brass claymore. "Well." He played with his fingers for a little bit. "A bit of an awkward way to start things off, but are you sure there isn't anything which I could possibly offer you? I even give out free jokes if I'm in a good mood, but that's a buy-one get-one kind of policy with my items." He turned to his shack. "If you want, I can show you around... how true genius works and crafts."

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

Syvra waited for some reply but alas he heard nothing yet so instead he continued

"I would like a small inscription of the symbol for the three virtues on the part of the sword between the blade and handle. I figured this is not something very hard?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Syvra waited for some reply but alas he heard nothing yet so instead he continued

"I would like a small inscription of the symbol for the three virtues on the part of the sword between the blade and handle. I figured this is not something very hard?"

IC:"Extra ten widgets. No problem." Takamaz called to Vilak, and he took something like a pen out of a nearby drawer. "Don't look at this, whatever you do," he told Syvra. He moved in between the customer and the blade to ensure that didn't happen. Suddenly the pen sported a jet of plasma, powered by Vilak's element. He looked right at it, not incurring any harm thanks to the natural powers of his element. He held it close to the handle, etching in the requested design.

Hikari emerged from Axana's forge with a water bucket-quite clearly intended to cool the blade down. The blade went through the cooling process and was then drained of any water to prevent internal rust.

OOC:If that's all, feel free to do a short timeskip and say you paid.

Syvra handed the widgets over to whoever needed the widgets and proceeded to test the blade out.. Testing the weight of it and how well it moves.. And all that came to his face was a giant smirk and he offered the group of toa a dip of his head

"Thank you for your business."

And with that he placed the blade in a hilt at his waist and proceeded to move out of the shop and headed towards the tunnel exit leading to Le-Wahi

OOC: Thanks again tabby and with that Syvra to Le-wahi.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:There was something about the hard line. Force answers force as they say.

"I know it's unaccaptable!" The Onu-Matoran groaned, the chaos swirling in his mind turning into anger, like a battering ocean suddenly finding a gap to flood trough. "Do you think I want to be like this!?" he growled, approaching the Fe-Matoran quite angrily. Something in his brain just wanted to... cause trouble. He had somehow deemd that the punishment would be a nice distraction from his daily sarrows.

IC: Sajis

Sajis held up a hand, her eyes continuing to stare into the other being's eyes unnervingly. "Then stop. Do not disturb the order of this village."

IC: Aar

Alright, that was enough peaceful reflecting, time to get moving again.

IC: Kehuri

Confident that Sajis could easily handle this, the Toa of Earth made his way back to his apartment. Well, it was more Naru's than his, since he stayed at the Ussalry's barracks overnight, but other than that, it was the two of theirs'. A glance at the clock revealed he still had a while before his shift. He stowed the groceries in the icebox and stepped out onto the porch.

It was far from the most relaxing view. Having been without a proper job for three months, this had been the best he could do on short notice. But, with him in the Ussalry and Naru working her own job, he was confident they'd have a nicer place soon enough. Or she would. It's not like they were really cohabiting.

With a sigh, he went back inside. To be honest, he missed the simple days of lightstones and pickaxes, in which Nuparu was the only engineer of note. All this industry was a bit much for him. Maybe that was part of the reason he'd picked the Ussalry. Other than the fact that it seemed like the best use of his Toa powers, it was also the aspect of the village that had changed the least since the time of the Mata.

BZPRPG Profiles

"I thought you'd come about," answered Torvoth with a smile. "I really do have a lot of stuff, but most of it is inside my store. I'd display it in the windows if I could for passer-bys, but I don't have windows." Torvoth gestured towards his shack. "I have a quasidimensional storage unit in there, so I'm certain that I'll have something in there for you if you want to come inside and take a peek for yourself..." He opened the door and glanced back at the skeptical Toa. "C'mon."

IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro / Akiru ForgeThe industrial areas of the Village of Earth were crowded, noisy, and humming with energy. Loaded Ussal-carts clattered past, laden with ore, unfinished metallic objects, uncut lightstones, and all manner of mysterious crates and barrels. The Onu-Matoran drivers cursed each other soundly at every step, shouting and jostling for place, their deep voices rough yet good-natured. Messengers scurried about, ducking with easy skill through the streets, snapping out lively banter with passing traders and rival forge-monkeys. Miners tramped past, spattered with mud, green eyes weary, heading homewards to catch a few hours’ rest before the next shift.The air was hot, laced with the scents of grease, steel, and freshly-cut granite. Rhea drew a deep breath, relishing the atmosphere, smiling softly as she felt the throbbing life of the village pulse through her very bones.Ah yes. Whether or not what she was able to obtain what she had come for, simply being back in deep-earth Onu-Koro was well worth the journey.Glancing to her left, she spotted the business she sought, its name proclaimed in luminescent letters above the door. The forge of the Toa Akiru. It was, perhaps, the most well-known private engineering and bladesmithing establishment in all of Mata Nui, and the Akiru had built their reputation from the ground up. They were good... the best. If what she wanted done could be done, they would know.Fighting down a sudden pang of nervous tension, Rhea swung open the door and stepped in, moving noiselessly, her eyes making a quick, calculating sweep of the room to pin down the location of variables. In particular, that important variable presented by other customers.Her business here was very much a non-public matter. Some ideas, some requests, were better kept well away from the ears of potential competition.

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC:Bijackal's eyes turned to the newcomer. By Toa standards beautiful, but by his own standards that was irrelevant. He was, after all, Skakdi, so what a Toa looked like didn't matter.

What else he saw was more noteworthy. His expertise in tracking analyzed this Toa, and instantly noted subtle details about her movement-each graceful, but definatively orderly, controlled, to a high extent-in some ways like a soldier marching. Military, almost certainly. That might be good for buisness-it depended on if the order was personal, or came from higher up the chain.

"Who are you?"

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC:A strange mental block was occuring in Hua's mind, as him not disturbing the order of this village required him to go back home. He was sick of his home, it reminded him of his failures.

"MAKE ME!" he shouted instead, angrily, whilst brusquely lashing out against the officer.

OOC: He should be no match for you, especially in this state, so feel free to... punish... in whatever way is neccesary.

IC: Mar (The Wise Man's Archive)

It was a small growl from Karv that brought my attention to the fact that we had reached our intended destination. The library we were supposed to meet the Toa of Plasma by had a pretty impressive-looking entrance, I chalked this up to someone overcompensating.

I checked my weapons; still in good shape, as usual. I really needed a chance to put them to use. Hopefully the Su-Toa was planning on giving me that.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Mar (The Wise Man's Archive)

"Would you happen to be Rhea, the bounty hunter?"

It was immediately clear to me that my fellow Sonics Elemental was just as confused about the nature of my newest task as I was. Though at the very least it seemed like he knew a little about the Su-Toa I had been ordered here by.

"No," I answered, "but there's a fair chance I'm here to help her out, assuming Rhea is the name of a particularly eye-catching Toa of Plasma"

"Bounty hunter, huh?" I thought, "this just might turn out to be interesting after all"

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Assumed that Nero would most likely follow you in, seeing as to his loyalty. My apologies if I'm wrong-I will happily edit if so.

OOC:Don't apologize; it's a natural assumption. :)I don't think, though, that Nero would actually follow Rhea in; he knows she's quite capable of taking care of herself in combat, so there's really no need for him to be at her shoulder every second. Let's say he discreetly took up a position near the door, on the outside. Perhaps in a nearby alley? Out of Bijackal's range of vision, in any case.I'm going to assume you've already edited your post, and move on.IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro / Akiru ForgeRhea nodded politely to the black-armored Skakdi of Earth facing her, noting his quick, sharp gaze and vaguely canine features. In a way, he reminded her of Nero; the same subtle aura of the hunter-tracker, of belonging more to the wilds than the streets."Good afternoon, sir. I have certain matters of importance to discuss. Engineering, metalworking. Is there someone about who might assist me; yourself, perhaps?"

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Demos

"If I knew what she looked like, I wouldn't have asked if you were her." His humorous smile was offset by the dead lack of emotion behind his eyes.

A partner. This would be easier if she took his job alone. He weighed his options mentally. Well, at least he had a lead to her whereabouts.

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Assumed that Nero would most likely follow you in, seeing as to his loyalty. My apologies if I'm wrong-I will happily edit if so.

OOC:Don't apologize; it's a natural assumption. :)I don't think, though, that Nero would actually follow Rhea in; he knows she's quite capable of taking care of herself in combat, so there's really no need for him to be at her shoulder every second. Let's say he discreetly took up a position near the door, on the outside. Perhaps in a nearby alley? Out of Bijackal's range of vision, in any case.I'm going to assume you've already edited your post, and move on.IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro / Akiru ForgeRhea nodded politely to the black-armored Skakdi of Earth facing her, noting his quick, sharp gaze and vaguely canine features. In a way, he reminded her of Nero; the same subtle aura of the hunter-tracker, of belonging more to the wilds than the streets."Good afternoon, sir. I have certain matters of importance to discuss. Engineering, metalworking. Is there someone about who might assist me; yourself, perhaps?"

OOC: No problem. Post edited.

IC:"Being the tracker of the Akiru, I'm not the one for that kind of work-but Takamaz, Divan and Miraul should be helpful to speak with." He answered, beckoning them over.

Miraul strode forward first. His person was fully decorated in throwing weapons of many kinds-expertise in that area was obvious. Also evident was his status as the leader-the others stood behind him, prepared to follow his instructions. His eyes held a hope and a strength to them, and the iridescent cyan held a soft glow in the dimly lit shop.

Divan stood behind them, a sword of high quality on his back. There was no doubt of the Silver Toa-he was a Toa of Iron, a master of metal and it's shapes.

Takamaz's mask was what marked him most outwardly as the engineer, the twin scopes of the Akaku zooming in and out to take in various details around him constantly.

Miraul asked, "How can we help you?"

IC: Mar (Wise Man's Archive)

He made a good point. I would have to chalk this up to my own despearation to not seem like an insignificant vagabond without a worthwile occupation.

"I'm Mar, this is Karv" I said, gesturing to the Kavinika beside me.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Torvoth threw open the door, which nearly fell off of its rusty hinges. "Welcome!" he beamed, extending both arms as if greeting guests at a luxury hotel, though his one room shack wasn't quite the ideal vacation spot. There was a small bed in the corner, complete with far too many pillows, while on the opposite side of the room, was a large worktable. Upon it were strewn about all manner of tools and items, from screws to welding-torches. To the left of the table was a large, battered briefcase. Torvoth hefted it. "In here, we will find my catalogue and arsenal. I warn you not to lean too far into it, as the fusion of multiple teleportation disks has created a relatively slightly stable dimensional anomaly in which I can store whatever I want... and if you fall into it... umm...just don't." He flipped it open and faced it towards Ardoku.

OOC: Surina, Tuli and Khervos from Ta-Wahi.

IC Surina, Tuli and Khervos

(Onu-Koro):

Surina entered Onu-Koro through the Ta-Onu-tunnel and looked around. She had not been around this place much. It was not customary for Ga-Matoran to travel in this particular village, which seemed so dark and unwelcoming. Not that Surina cared about that kind of thing, but it still nagged at her.

Now heavily armored and camouflaged, thanks to het visit and fight-starting in Ta-Koro, Surina felt more confident than before that she could make things work. What she needed was an ally, or many of that type. Allies who wouldn't feel regret at killing an Akiri. Mercenaries, maybe? For that, Surina would need more money. She set out to figure out a plan of action...

Meanwhile, Tuli and Khervos followed her secretly, coming through the tunnel as well.

"She is suspicious", Tuli admitted. "Ga-Matoran don't often come here. Nor are they usually so well equipped."

"Inform Ferron", Khervos said. "We should have others know about this. I will follow her meanwhile."

Tuli agreed with a nod and ran to the forge she worked in, looking for her boss. Surprisingly, Ferron wasn't there.

Darn...

OOC: All of them are open for interaction.

IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro / Akiru ForgeRhea watched the three Toa carefully as they moved towards her, then granted Miraul, the obvious spokesperson and leader, a tentative smile. The blue-eyed warrior was one of the old breed of legend, a proven hero in more than title; that much was writ plain upon his calm, noble features and purposeful gaze.Classic paladin. Very well, then... another variable ascertained.Rhea was not, by any means, a ‘do-gooder’ or a supporter of such, but given a choice, she would choose them before their counterparts any day. Good guys (and girls, too, for that matter) were so, so much easier to predict, anticipate, and interact with than were her fellow denizens of the island’s darker side. White knights were almost invariably trustworthy, after their own annoyingly selfless fashion, and that was a quality hard to come by these days. Rhea knew its worth, knew its worth very well indeed...She met the Toa of Magnetism’s gaze squarely, tilting her head back slightly to do so. He was taller than she, not by much, but enough to notice. “I need expert advice on a few engineering-related matters. Metalworking as well, but mostly just design and concept.”She hesitated, flicking a sidelong glance at the Ta-Toa with the eyepiece-fitted Akaku. “I assume you and your coworkers deal in heavy machinery as well as small-scale weaponry? Steam-powered turbine boilers, transmissions, gearboxes, metallic watercraft hulls... that sort of thing. I understand that not many craftsmen do, even here in Onu-Koro, but I hoped... well, to put it frankly, you boys have an exceedingly widespread and favorable reputation.”As she spoke the last phrase, some subtle undercurrent in her voice shifted ever-so-slightly. It might have been an implied challenge, an almost indiscernible taunt... or it might have been a bit of reluctant awe, a bit of the careful feminine admiration that few males, if any, can completely resist. Maybe a bit of both.One thing was certain, it was deliberate. Rhea hadn’t spent multiple decades in the most elite, disciplined fighting unit under the sun without developing a few unexpected talents. Like how to twist your granite-faced superiors like pretzel dough about your every whim, and all without seeming too rebellious, ambitious, or irreverent.OOC:Sorry about the delay. I mean to post yesterday, but Internet troubles interfered.Oh, and Toatapio Nuva: Maybe you ought to send Surina over to the Wise Man's Archive. We're having a shadowy individuals' get-together at four o'clock IC, and she might feel right at home, eh? :P

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Takamaz was a man who treated almost everything in a logical manner-he didn't pick up the hint at manipulation. To him, this was simply a question about his skills to be answered. "I don't routinely produce large scale machines as of yet-but I have a few designs and prototypes in the works, even if the market might be more limited than I'd like. Strictly confidential, I'll remind you."

"You're lucky about the steam-that's something I've been thinking about for the past two months. Gearboxes and transmissions are some fairly routine math. Watercraft hulls-with research, it can be done-Divan will have to look into it. I take it you want to power some kind of ship with steam?"

OOC:No problem-for your reference I will be out of town without Internet this weekend.

IC: Okajo

Today was one of the few days off he had had in a while. Okajo was happy he had a chance to rest at least one day. He was sprawled out on the much less painful bed of his that he recently bought, relaxing. Xaron had not been a very pleasant sight to see on this day, especially since he woke Okajo up. No matter. Today was good anyways.

But his stomach growled and demanded to be filled. Begrudgingly, Okajo got out of his bed and headed out of his hut, and began walking down the street.

OOC: Okajo up for interaction.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Torvoth reached into the now-glowing briefcase and began pulling out all manner of weapons to show Ardoku. From the dark vortex at its center, he retrieved grenades, knives, dart launchers, kanoka... and even more bizarre constructs which would flummox even a competent engineer's mind.

OOC: Browse away!

IC Surina

(Onu-Koro):

Surina's interest was drawn in a notice on a lightstone post.

Available for hire-One experienced, intelligent,able-bodied bounty hunter.Specializes in escaped convicts,fugitives, runners of all sorts.Price varies by job; subjectto negotiation.Currently lodging in Onu-Koro.Ask for ‘Rhea’; the Ussalryknows me well.

Hmm, an opportunity? she thought. I may be in need of a job to earn some widgets... and maybe I could meet up with some possible allies there.

Allies and money were the only things Surina was lacking anymore. She had camouflage, she had weapons, she had armor. But money and allies were still left on the list. It wasn't until she could find those two things that she would be able to get her revenge on Hahli and to kill the Akiri for real this time.

IC Khervos and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

While Tuli was busy thinking where Ferron might be, Khervos was silently tracking Surina. He was a detective, so this job was easy for him. He knew the techniques of staying hidden while observing. He found the strange Ga-Matoran more familiar at each step she took, but Khervos couldn't quite place it. Where had he seen her before?

Khervos stood hidden even as he saw Surina read a note on the lightpost. Once she was gone, Khervos went to read the same message. His eyes widened.

What is she up to? he thought.

OOC: If you want to interact with Surina, Khervos or Tuli, they are all open for that.