BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Kaen, Le-Koro)

​The Toa of Air entered the Koro.
Home sweet home, I guess.
​He looked down at his sword. The blade had dulled from heavy use during his...adventures in the jungle.
Hm.
​He set off to find someone, or something that could aid him.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Vantul

"Okay, keep to yourself if you like. Here, I'll write down a list for you and I'll put the address on there."

They go into the back. Vantul writes for a moment, then hands Kantok the list.

"Okay, so the first address there is the place where you should get the gears from, and the second address down there is a place where you could get a nice spear point from. Bring it back here and I'll attach it for you free of charge."

I am from space.  :l:  :a:  :l:  :a:  :j:  :u:  :j:  :u:  :n:  :i:  :n:  :i:

"The nearest chute is down that way, and if you take that down there, take the elevators, and head that way, you should be there and back in no time."

Gestures in various directions.

"Did you get all that?"

"Careful! They're delicate! I hope. They might have made them too heavy again. Or maybe you just can't make metal feathers as light as real ones. Oh well."

Vantul picks up the bag. Grunting, he starts to carry it to the back, gesturing for Kantok to follow him.

"Yeah. *grunt* They're pretty heavy. Okay. Either way, I have everything I'm going to need to make your telescoping spear. I don't have any customers other than you right now, so I could get right to this, and probably finish it in three or four hours. If you want, you can wander around and explore. You've never been to Le-Koro, have you?"

IC: (Kaen, Completely Lost...Again)

At this moment, a Toa in silver and green armor fell from above. Why he had fallen, could not be immediately discerned, but as he did the only thought that ran through his mind was, "Not again."
​As he landed in some vines right above Kantok's head, this thought evolved into a word:
"Help."

​OOC: Hi there. o/

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: (Kaen)

​"That so? Well, I might have to pay 'im a visit."
The Toa of Air began to walk back towards the Koro, but suddenly stopped and turned back to Kantok.
"Oh, didn't catch your name, stranger. Nor did I introduce myself, it seems. Name's Kaen. That's 'cane,' like a walking stick, 'cause when you spell it out it--anyways. What's yours?"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Kantok

"Yeah sure I'll keep you from falling off the platform if you keep me from killing annoying matoran."

Leads the way to the elevator and gets on. When he gets off at the top Kantok walks through the tree tops until he finds a shop with gears on the sign and walks in saying 

"Hey...uh...matoran I brought a...friend who needs a weapon fixed and I was thinking mine might be done"

Edited by commanderfarsight

IC: (Kaen)

"...if you keep me from killing annoying Matoran."
Kaen realized this may have been a bad idea.
He pushed these thoughts away ​once they reached Vantul's shop. He bowed.
​"Kaen, Toa of Air. I'm assuming you're Vantul?"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Hello, nice to meet you. Yes, I'm Vantul."

He speaks to Kantok, "Your spear is almost done. It's gone faster than I expected. Just a couple finishing touches." He turns to Kaen. 

"So, now, would you like something? A watch? Little gizmos? It seems like I'm in the weapons business now, so if you need help in that department..."

Vantul glances down and sees his sword. "Yeah, I think I know what you're here for. If you come with me to the back, I can sharpen that pretty quickly."

OOC: Yay, business! And someone who isn't insane!

Vantul reached out and took the sword.

He turned back around a minute or two later.

"Here's your sword. Nice and sharp."

He handed it back to Kaen. Then he turned to Kantok.

"And about those little gizmos. I've got one here that can help open cans, and one here that stirs when you crank this handle, and then this one over here rings a bell for a timer, and then these..."

OOC: Do they have cans on Mata Nui?

Edited by Lalajujunini

"You know what? It's free. I didn't really do any work anyway. If there's anything else you're in need of anytime, feel free to come back!"

Vantul started to turn around, then waited, watching Kaen swing his sword.

Is he leaving?

Vantul motioned to Kantok.

"If you want you can watch me finish your spear... I'm almost finished, just got a couple more pieces."

IC:

A small figure wove its way through the streets of Le-Koro. It was a Matoran of air, armored in white and green, the easy curves of a Miru sloping across its face. By his garb, it was clear that this Matoran was a guardsman, though the badge he wore had not returned to his chest until recently. Though off duty for the moment, his green eyes were bright and alert, taking in the city, evaluating it, embracing it.

There was much experience behind those eyes, memories of friends found and lost, of goals accomplished and failed, of paths forged and abandoned. Nine months had passed since Lekua had abandoned his wanderings and returned to the Gukko Force, and his thoughts still drifted frequently to his life on the road.

His path took him to the area of the city where the Force's birds roosted. It was not long before he arrived at the nest of Cyclone, the great kahu who had been Lekua's companion from the time of his enrollment in the Force up to the present day. The hawk greeted him affectionately, and the Matoran responded in kind.

As he groomed and fed the bird, he reflected, as heroes about to begin a new quest often do. But of course, Lekua was no hero - this much he understood. Now, Stannis - he was a hero. He smiled as he thought of his former companion. What had ever become of Stannis? Lekua was unsure. He hadn't seen nor heard from the Maru of Stone since he had gone to Po-Wahi to visit some time ago. Yes, and during that visit, Stannis had acquired a handful of new companions - this Lekua remembered, though their names escaped him - who were most certainly heroes themselves. But despite his former yearnings for heroism - his desire to be The One who made a difference - this was not his role. It had taken him far too long to realize this fact, he felt, but the important thing was that the realization had occurred.

On the road, he had been lost, aimless - searching for a path to glory that existed only in his mind. But in the Force his purpose was clear. As an individual he was of little consequence, but he was important as a component of a greater whole. He wondered briefly what Nichou would think of this idea. The last time he'd seen the Onu-Matoran, his closest friend within Stannis's Companions, was even farther in the past than his last meeting with Stannis himself.

Lekua realized that he had been seated motionless for some time now, legs dangling over the lip of Cyclone's nest - not that this was a real problem, but he had some small errands to run. He rose, spoke a word of farewell to Cyclone, and turned back toward Le-Koro proper.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: (Orderin, Le-Koro)

Orderin stepped through the doorway, into the dimly lit bar. He slid in to a booth, put his rucksack down by his feet, and smiled.

He was, for the first time in a long time, content.

He called to the barkeep for a drink, and leaned comfortably back in the booth. He reflected on the recent past.

He had secluded himself from the world, convinced that he had finally become obsolete in the rapidly changing world. But, in his seclusion, he had realized some things. He had been taking it upon himself to right all of the world's wrongs for too long, and it had been taking it's toll on him. He had resolved to take each day as it came, and to do what he could, but let the world take care of itself.

He was shaken from his reverie by the barkeep placing his drink on the table. He thanked him, and handed him the fee.

He took a long swig of the beverage. It was about time he got reacquainted with the world.

OOC: Orderin, open for interaction.

Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

"Well..."

Vantul walked over, and, grabbing Kaen by the elbow pulled him aside.

"He's a difficult, customer, you see," whispered Vantul, "and I think that if I don't finish his spear for him right away... And he wants to watch too. I know his type, I've had them in here before. All blustery and thinking he's so great, but if I show them what I'm doing and let them know they're not being cheated (plus act a little scared to let them feel on top), they're totally safe. Although this guy seems a little less fake and a little more... I don't know... crazy?"

OOC: I'm not gonna kill him!