BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC:

Toa stones are only given by staff reward, and although you can acquire one by having a toa character become a turaga, you cannot distribute it without Staff say so. IIRC. Staff feel free to correct me on that if I'm wrong.

IC Kathrine Scarlet:

I stood, and stretched, "I won't take up any more of your time, I suppose. Enjoy your stay in Le-Koro!"

I hopped up into the air, and drifted away lazily in the wind.

Edited by The Amaztastical Lynn

IC: *Poraku dodges, the blow, then glares at Kantok. He takes the two blades, and notices that they fit together. He slides them into place, and...*

OOC: Thank you very much for the help, with the Toa thing. I just wanted to know if there were any, y'know, easy ways to become a Toa. Thanks again!

Never use LEGO and Megabloks in the same build - Me.

IC: Vantul

Vantul walked out from around the side of the hut. Noticing the blood on Kantok's spear, he asked, "Is everything alright? I couldn't keep up, so I came back here and I've been looking around. I hope you didn't need me?" The green Matoran turned to Poraku and handed him a bundle of pages, with the same symbol boldly placed on the front. "I found these. I've never seen the symbol before, have you?" He looked down, and saw the crest on the conjoined swords. "Hey, it matches!"

Edited by Lalajujunini

I am from space.  :l:  :a:  :l:  :a:  :j:  :u:  :j:  :u:  :n:  :i:  :n:  :i:

IC (Rewera & Aparangi):

IC: Kythera

The vortixx slipped out of the seat, gliding along next to Rewera as they exited the bar. She listened intently as the dark-armored toa told her story, noting the slight pause as Rewerea recounted the events. There was more to it than she had explained, though Kythera didn't push for details. It couldn't be the easiest thing to relive.

"So this group," she mused, "You think that they'll be holed up in Ko-Koro like the rest of them?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

For a moment, she felt a rush of adrenaline, a spike of hyperfocus that came with acquiring a target. It was a race, a race to get setup before they arrived, a race stay one step ahead.

So maybe she hadn't distanced herself as much from the life of an assassin as much as she thought.

"Let's get working on that, then," Kythera decided, indicating a shop off to the side of the massive tree-born platform with a tilt of the head. Every village had its share of explorers and wanderers, and Le-Koro was perhaps the most guilty of that. Which meant the shop had more than a few detailed maps of the island for purchase.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: *Poraku thinks. Somehow, this icon must mean something. Then he gets it.*

"This icon; it must be a Skakdi gang symbol. We might want to ask a Turaga if he's ever seen this symbol before."

*Poraku runs back to Le-Koro to find Akiri Kongu.*

OOC: Sorry for not posting much today. I was busy.

Edited by ToaPoraku

IC: Vantul

Vantul dashed after the Po-Matoran.

I'm not gonna lose him this time.

Wow, he's fast.

I hope this isn't as bad as it seems, because things are starting to look pretty bad.

Vantul continued on after the speedy brown Matoran.

OOC: This looks like it is turning into a large-scale plot detail, which is probably not allowed- have you talked to admin yet...?

I am from space.  :l:  :a:  :l:  :a:  :j:  :u:  :j:  :u:  :n:  :i:  :n:  :i:

IC (Rewera & Aparangi):

Aparangi nodded approvingly and the trio entered the shop. A set of wooden chimes rang out as they did, but no owner came hurrying. Rewera looked around. "Let's find some Ko-Wahi maps. Preferably drawn up by Ko-Koro cartographers. Preferably old ones. Better chance to find unknown passages that way."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: *Poraku looked back and saw Vantul running after him. He nodded, and kept running until they both were at the doorstep of Akiri Kongu's hut.*

"Shall we knock?" Poraku asks Vantul.

OOC @ Vantul: Good point. I have adjusted it to make it not so large of a plot twist.

Kythera nodded in agreement, if just going into the village right now was borderline suicide, going in blind was surely so. It took her a moment to locate the desired map, a rolled piece of parchment with fibers fraying on the edges. The fact that Ko-Koro was depicted as peaceful sanctum rather than a veritable fortress was testament to the map's age. For good measure, though, the vortixx picked out a more recent sketch of the Koro and the surrounding area. A few widgets later and the three of them were back out the door and onto the semi-crowded Le-Koro street. If the platform could be called a street.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Kaen)

The Toa of Air dashed over to Vantul.
​"FOR MATA NUI'S SAKE SLOW DOWN"

​OOC: Seriously, Poraku, Commanderfarsight, slow it down, jahn. It feels like there's a million things happening. And if you are trying to start an RPG-scale plot development...don't.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: *Poraku knocked, but nobody answered.*

"Well, I guess we're going to have to wait until later to get the Akiri's help."

OOC @ Pat Lee: Yeah, I realized it's getting a bit to fast and bit. I edited this whole thing a bit to not be so fast and world-shattering, so hopefully it slows down a bit. I'm sorry for getting a bit to fast; I've never been part of any written RPGs, or any RPGs for the matter.

He scratched his head.
​"I'm...a Toa. Do--do we really need the Akiri? I'm sure Kongu has better things to do..."

​OOC: S'fine.
Also, the Akiri's just a single person, though? They're like, a mayor or something. Why do we need them for this? I'm just as confused as Kaen. Plus they're staff characters, so...

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: Good Point.

IC: *All the excitement of the past few hours had rushed to Poraku's head, but it subsided as Kaen, the Toa of Air, told him his thoughts. Poraku then decided that Akiri Kongu wasn't really needed. So, as he sat and thought, he had to come up with a new plan.*

"Do you have any suggestions, Kaen? You seem to be the most level-headed of us all."

IC:

"Well, A Skakdi attacked a bar me and another Toa of Air, and I have reason to believe that the Skakdi is part of a Skakdi gang that works in and around Le-Koro. That's why I've been running around everywhere. And to think I came from Po-Koro, just trying to find a Kohlhii match!"

He blinked.
"All that...happened that quickly?"
​Kaen thought for a moment. He'd heard of a gang of Skakdi running around the island on his travels through the Wahi's jungles. This...didn't sound like that gang though.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: *Poraku senses Kaen's disbelief.*

"I can see that you know of a Skadi gang around these parts. Maybe not the Skadi gang I'm tracking. But either way, I do need help with this pedicament. It seems Kantok and Vantul have left."

IC: Kantok

Kantok comes walking along very slowly and just strolling down the street to where they stood. "Anymore life threatening skakdi attacks? I thought not, because I found a Le-Matoran in a tree-house nearby that told me that it was only those two skakdi. He also said they drank what he thought were alcoholic beverages, because they would stagger around and fight. He said earlier today one went charging out and ran smack into a tree then fell over, When it got up he said it ran off toward the village...So really it was a just a couple of skakdi outcasts living out side Le-Koro" Kantok walks toward the bar hoping it still can serve drinks although it is totally destroyed. 

IC (Aparangi & Rewera):

"Anything else you need, Kythera?" Aparangi asked. "If not, I think it's best if we head north and get up the wall."

"Nope, just don't expect me to trudge through thigh-high snow in complete silence," Kythera gave a grin. She was only half joking, of course. They were already closing on the edge of the village of Air, the tree-born Koro becoming noticeably less packed.

OOC: if you wanna do the honors.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I've been using the wrong shade of green for Kaen's text this whooole time. And I can't find the right one 'cause it's not in the default color options. YAAAY.

​IC: (Kaen)

"Is...is Vantul still here or can I not see him because he's short?"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC (Aparangi & Rewera):

"I guess we can make an exception for you."

Rewera took point and together they made their way to the lifts down to the forest floor, where they headed north, towards the frozen wall rising into the late afternoon sky.

OOC: Aitua plus Kythera to Ko-Wahi

-----

IC (Sisk):

"Do you see the trail?" Sisk asked, wiping mud off of his face.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Sisk):

"Agreed." the Le-Matoran said, looking around with narrow eyes. At first there was only the destruction of the beetles to see, but the more he observed it, the more those traces became a background pattern and he could make out details that had been caused by things after the insects had been beaten back.

A bunch of broken off branches caught his eye as he scanned their surroundings. They had snapped off at roughly the same distance from the trunk of the tree, which told the Le-Matoran something big had come through there. Moving closer he also noticed snapped of branches on another tree opposite to the first one. 

Then suddenly, his foot caught on something and, caught by surprise, he went down face first, mask hitting a puddle with a splat. Face dripping with mud, Sisk propped himself up onto his elbows, looking down past his leg to see what had cause the pratfall. There was a rectangular cutout in the jungle floor, which had been covered by fallen leaves and smaller branches. And it wasn't the only one. More marks suddenly stood out, equidistant spacing clearly indicating tracks. With dirty water dripping from his features and chest, Sisk turned to Helios.

"I believe I have found our trail."

IC (Sisk):

"Do you see the trail?" Sisk asked, wiping mud off of his face.

IC: Helios (Jungle Floor)

"Yeah, but it looks like someone else did, too" I remarked. I had managed to suppress a scoff-smirk at Sisk's unexpected Tumble, mostly because I'd been just as surprised as amused.

"So something or someone came back here after the devastation had run through? Can you tell if it's something intelligent?" I asked.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: HEYOOOOOOOO

IC Sarcen Vale:

The De-Toa stumbled into a clearing, collapsing in front of one of the elevators to the Koro, the effects of Ora's activation starting to wear off.

Luten, understandably concerned for his safety, formed her crystal persona, and called out.

"Someone please help!"

IC: (Exa)

It's not every day you see glow-y spirits that look like Toa appear out of nowhere. Usually you just see Toa. Or you just see glow-y spirits. Still, spirit or not, this 'Toa' looked and sounded like a girl.

And, well, I like girls!

"Heyo!" I muttered as I half-walked, half-glided into the clearing, my mind only half-focusing on maintaining my mask power. I still haven't gotten the hang of that thing; what a shame. "What's wrong?"

I looked at the spirit. Something about her blue eyes were.... off. Then I looked at the Toa on the ground, outfitted in black, grey and silver armor (Never seen that before!), before looking back at the spirit.

"...With him?"

Edited by - JL -

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013