BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Oh. Okay.

IC: *Poraku leads his group over to the destroyed bar. The door was splinters, tables were overturned, and the actual bar was nonexistent. (Poraku noted that fortunately, the drinks storage in the back had not been touched.)*

"Let's get to work."

*Poraku lifts some tables back to their original position, while Kaen.....*

Never use LEGO and Megabloks in the same build - Me.

IC: *Poraku notices Kantok taking a long swig before standing up to help.*

"Toa of Sonics! We drink AFTER we set this place right!"

OOC: As an ahead, I will not be playing the BZPRPG for the next three days. I'm going on a trip with my church youth group, and we will not be back until Sunday afternoon. So, just carry on like I'm here, just sleeping.

Edited by ToaPoraku

IC:

"Oh! That's the pepper-cocoa stuff, right? The parasite thingy that latches onto a Toa? Are you the parasite?" 

I ignored the fact that I'd probably mispronounced the organisms' name wrong - I was simply far too interested in the parasite to care. I'd heard of them before, little bugs that bite, capable of inducing a metamorphosis in the host body during stress. But I'd never seen one before.

Did the Makuta make these...?

Further testing was needed! If I ever met any others with these parasites who weren't nice people, I wanted to have an edge up. And, well, I'm bound to end up fighting against the forces of evil - in the end, this was certain to be guaranteed.

"What happens if I poke it?"

I walked closer to the body of the Toa - was he a Toa of Sonics, like me? - and reached out to gently prod the little carapace of the Parakuka. Ah, yeah, that's what they were called.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Sisk):

"I think it's come through here because the beetles destroyed its original territory. As for intelligence: These tracks are wide. Muaka leave narrower ones. I think we are dealing with a Tarakava here."

He climbed back to his feet, trying to shake off the muck clinging to him.

"There's two possible scenarios: Either it's still looking for a new territory - or it has already found one. If it's the former it's going to be scared, if it's the latter it's going to defend its new home fiercly. Trouble either way."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Vantul

"Not really. I mean, there's this little claw thing if you don't want to get your hands dirty, but you couldn't really lift anything heavy with it anyway. Have you seen one of those? Do you know what I'm talking about? They're sorta like tongs? For people who don't want to bend over, or maybe for short people who can't reach the top shelf?" Vantul smirked. "You wouldn't want one of those, eh, Toa? Scared of getting your hands dirty?"

Vantul bent down and picked up a piece of rubble.

I am from space.  :l:  :a:  :l:  :a:  :j:  :u:  :j:  :u:  :n:  :i:  :n:  :i:

IC (Sisk):

"I think it's come through here because the beetles destroyed its original territory. As for intelligence: These tracks are wide. Muaka leave narrower ones. I think we are dealing with a Tarakava here."

He climbed back to his feet, trying to shake off the muck clinging to him.

"There's two possible scenarios: Either it's still looking for a new territory - or it has already found one. If it's the former it's going to be scared, if it's the latter it's going to defend its new home fiercly. Trouble either way."

IC: Helios (Jungle Floor)

"Got it, watch out for wayward punches being thrown from the bushes" I summarized. I had my disk launcher in hand, but the exact type of disk to load into it I wasn't quite sure of yet.

"Right, you take the lead, and I guess I'll follow" I said.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: AAAAAAAAND I'M BACK.

IC: Poraku heard a some skittering under a table. He lifted it up, and a tiny bio-rat scrambled out from under the rubble.

"Huh. This place must not be healthy anyway. Good thing it got destroyed."

IC: (Kaen)

"That's somewhat dismissive towards the people that own this place, isn't it?"
​The rat ran past the Toa of Air, causing him to flinch and drop the debris he was carrying.
​"Ngh. On second thought...no, noble Toa. Kind and helpful, not disrespectful."
​He continued cleaning, muttering "kind and helpful" over and over again, his tone becoming more passive aggressive the more he said it.
​He paused.
"Speaking of, where are the people that own this place?"

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: Honestly I could barely tell what was going on. All I could understand was that a bunch of Skakdi trashed a bar, which...isn't an uncommon occurence here.

​IC: (Kaen)

"Perhaps we should give them flowers. I've got a few stuck in my collar here..."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: Okay, what happened: Skakdi attacks bar. Bar patrons, including bar owners, escape. Skakdi sticks sword through bartender. Orderin and Poraku take down Skakdi, while destroying most of the bar. There's the condensed version of the battle.

IC: "Yes, the bartender is in the hospital-nice to see you care, Kaen-but everyone else escaped relatively unscathed, I think."

IC: (Kaen)

"Man, this sure is exciting, picking up debris and trying to make small talk..."
The Toa of Air looked up at the sky.
​"Hm, sun's going down. Maybe we should call in a clean-up crew to finish up here."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Vantul

"Well, I've got an extra cot down at my place, so you could stay with me if you'd like. I mean, it might not be that comfortable, I don't know. Well, I guess you could sleep on the bed and I could take the cot..."Vantul shrugged, "Whatever you like! Hey, and you know his idea wasn't such a bad one," Vantul gestured to Kantok, "I still don't know his name," He murmured. "We could just destroy it all and sweep it up later instead of trying to get it all cleaned up and nice and organized... just so we can destroy it in a landfill. So, I mean, we don't necessarily have to call a clean-up crew. Actually, we don't even need to sweep, because Kaen here could just blow it all away!"

I am from space.  :l:  :a:  :l:  :a:  :j:  :u:  :j:  :u:  :n:  :i:  :n:  :i:

IC: Kantok 

"So...I can disintegrate it? Kantok shoves everyone else out the door and says "Don't come in 'til I give the ok, ok?" Kantok's spear extends and a high frequency began to be heard, Then it got higher and higher until it couldn't be heard. Kantok slammed the butt of his spear into the ground, then a slight rippling could be seen through the room, and all the wood in the place disintegrated. The door blew off its hinges and flew straight at Vantul. "Sorry Vantul. Kaen your turn now." Kantok said this as he walked through the doorway.

Edited by commanderfarsight

IC:

"Hey! I'm the leader of this group. I'm the one who recognizes the terrible character traits of all of us."

*Leads the group out of the (now-nonexistent) bar and out onto the streets of Le-Koro.*

"So, my Toa, and Matoran, friends, where to next? I would like to test my combat skills against a fearsome foe."

OOC: Disparate. Noun. Things that are so unlike there are no comparisons.

​IC: (Kaen)

"If we're doing a thing here, starting a group and all that, then I think we should decide who our leader will be in a far more democratic way then just saying 'I'm the leader' and be done with it."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)