BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Krane the Rainmaker

"I see. Well, I think I did see someone with a grey-ish arm although I can't tell for sure."

He put his hand on his chin, trying to recall someone with the said features.

"I'm sorry, I haven't. Would you like me to assist you in finding this...friend...of yours?"

Surely Krane had better things to do than...this, but Krane thought that an adventure that might end up in bloodshed would be entertaining to watch. He kept his reassuring smile.

Edited by Darth Kranie

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Ankran

Ankran kept running from the giant ash bear that was chasing him. He ran and ran. As he ran, he stepped on a pile of leaves that covered a large hole. He fell into the hole that went down deep into the earth. Ankran couldn't help but scream.

He fell for what felt like an eternity. He took this opportunity to remember all the sweet memories he had. It was the least he could do before facing his impending doom.

He fell...and fell...and landed hard as he reached the bottom, only to never get back up again.

The Vortixx waited for the Toa of Lightning's response. He suddenly heard the screams of a Matoran and simply shrugged it off.

OOC: Krane is still waiting for Betrii's response. Oh, and don't mind that Matoran. I wanted him dead for years.

Edited by Koala Kranan

• 3 weeks later...

IC: Helios (Le-Koro)

"I'll see ya around" I waved to Sisk with my straw hat in hand. Our thorough-search in the jungle had yielded success, and a few bruises. At least those gave me something to talk about when recounting my experiences to others (ladies?).

But for now, I felt like taking a break. I was already in my hometown, my Hut was still there.

I stepped inside the small hive-like Bachelor PadTM and looked around. My workshop desk was still there, just waiting for me to come back to it.

"Maybe it's about that time again" I thought to myself, "maybe it is"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Sisk - Le Koro):

Sisk waved goodbye to Helios. The trip had indeed been successful and the stray Tarakava had been relocated. No limbs lost on either side, no bruises that wouldn't heal. One intact straw hat on Helios' head. A job well done. 

Speaking of jobs though: It was high time for the Gukko Force tamer to get back to his regular duties. So without much more ceremony, he made his way home, cleaned up and then returned to the Gukko Force Headquarter to take care of birds and riders alike.

OOC: I am getting back into the game, but I will downscale my cast a little bit, so Sisk is open for interaction, but also parked in the HQ for the foreseeable future. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Kat - Gukko Force HQ:

I pushed through the door of the HQ, quickly sorting out which letters I needed to drop here. The usual assortment of complaints, compliments, and the odd confession of love made up most of every delivery I made here.

IC Sarcen Vale:

Sarcen Vale died of exhaustion, facedown in the swamps below the tree-city of Le-Koro. The Parakuka upon his back left immediately, off in search of a new host.

IC Luten:

The Living Mask called Luten stayed by his side for two days, before finally opting to pry her self off.

It was an odd feeling to be pulled around by her crystalline self, but it was all she could do. She eventually found her way up to the city proper, and upon finding a shop with an overhang to keep rain off, she'd parked herself under it, and sat heavily(for a six inch construct) beside herself.

Ooc: Kat and Luten OFI

Krane waited for the Toa of Lightning to respond, which she didn't. "Uh, hello?" he said, snapping his fingers twice trying to get the Toa's attention.

OOC: Hey, Snapdragon (or Drift or whatever). If you're no longer into the rpg, feel free to let me know via PM or whatever.

Edited by Koala Kranan

IC: Lannon (Le-Koro)

The dreary weather was depressing, to say the least. The dampened wooden planks beneath Lannon's feet creaked along with the swaying tree branches that hung ominously over the village perimeter. Raindrops cascaded down the face of his kanohi and settled uncomfortably in his jacket collar, but he payed them little heed.

He spotted a Skakdi operator standing a few meters away beneath a large umbrella, and approached him. 

"I'd like to take the lift down to the forest floor."

"What?" Apparently the man hadn't heard him over the downpour. 

"I'd like to take the lift down!" He said, louder this time in order to make himself clear.

"You want to leave in this weather?" The Skakdi regarded Lannon with a look of bewilderment. "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait until this rain clears up a bit. It's not safe to operate under such conditions."

Lannon furrowed his brow and gave the man an icy look, but decided against pressing him further. "Very well."

He made his way towards a row of shops in hopes to find a dry place to wait. The day had been a series of inconveniences for him, and he was more than ready to high tail it out of the Koro. He ducked under an awning. The streets were nearly completely empty due to the weather circumstances, which wasn't surprising really. The wooden platforms and walkways that made up the village's foundation tended to get dangerously slippery.

The Fe-Toa pulled his jacket more tightly around himself. ######, it's cold.

It was then that he noticed a small figure situated beneath an overhang across the street. Its diminutive body was completely crystalline, unlike anything he had seen before. He had heard of the crystal-armored beings that had recently arrived on the shores of Mata Nui from a distant land. Perhaps it belonged to one of these newcomers? It almost looked like a discarded toy, left out in the rain by a forgetful child. 

He was curious nonetheless, and began to approach it steadily. The closer he got to it, the more life-like it seemed. It certainly couldn't be a doll. It appeared to be situated in a somber, sitting position.

Lannon continued to examine it from a safe distance with his hands in his pockets, unsure of how to proceed.  

OOC: Hey there, Scorp

Edited by Requiem

IC Luten - Le-Koro:

As a mask, and a construct, she didn't feel the cold as intensely as other beings, but it still gnawed at her, and her mask-self shivered, an action mirrored by the tiny construct as she peeked up at the Toa next to her. If said Toa looked closely, he'd notice that the mask on her 'face' and the mask on the ground next to the construct were remarkably similar, even for well.... Masks.

"O-oh, hello there." She spoke, her voice trembling.

IC:

Lannon was just about to it pick up, when...

It spoke.

The voice was soft and effeminate, and resounded faintly in his mind, as if from far away. There was an odd, fluttering sensation in his chest.

It was then that he noticed the mask sitting on the ground next to the small, crystal being. It appeared to be a Sanok. Lannon didn't know much about the entities known as the Anxilia, but he knew enough to deduct that this little creature must be one of them. He still wasn't sure how she could move about freely without the aid of a Toa's energy. From what he had heard about them, they relied on a Toa's power in order to take physical form. Perhaps her companion was somewhere nearby?

He stooped down and touched the edge of the kanohi with his index finger so that he could communicate with her easier.

"Hello." he replied cooly. "Where is your master? Are you lost?"

IC:

The intensity of the emotions she was experiencing took Lannon by surprise. He hadn't ever spoken to a living mask before. The whole experience seemed very alien and surreal, and she was clearly suffering from some significant trauma. He wasn't exactly sure what to do, being the steel-hearted Fe-Toa that he was. Kindness and gentle words of assurance weren't exactly in his vocabulary.

There was an interval of silence. The rain continued to come down relentlessly. 

"I'm sorry..." 

What else could he say? He hadn't been there to see what had transpired, or how her master had died. She was a bodiless mask, detached from something that she needed in order to function at her full capacity. He guessed that it must be extremely draining for her to stay in her current form, but it was the only way she could move freely on her own. 

"You must be tired," he said, trying his best to sound as compassionate as possible. She seemed so childlike, so vulnerable, there was no way he could just leave her there. "I can get us a room for the night if you like. I know it's not much, but it would at least do you better than this rain."

God I sound like an idiot

Did Anxilia even need sleep? He hadn't the slightest clue. Either way, he had to do something to help her out. She seemed just as complex as any person, and certainly didn't deserve to be left abandoned. Plus, she was probably widgetless in addition to having no place to go. He was surprised she had even managed to carry that bulky mask around in her puny, appendage-like arms.

Edited by Requiem

IC Luten - Le-Koro:

Her sobbing slowed, and she made an odd sound that must have been her equivilent to a sniffle, and looked up again. Her crystalline face was tinged with more blue around her eyes. She stood up and wiped her eyes, and the blue tinges seemed to fade a bit.

"O-okay. I-if it's n-not too much trouble, anyw-way..."

She seemed heaitant, but she didn't really have anyone else.

With a small huff she slipped under the mask, and lifted it from inside. It was comical, in a way.

"I-I'm ready..."

IC:

Lannon was transfixed by her pocket-sized stature. It was dreamlike to watch her move, as she only stood about six inches off the ground, and could easily fit into the palm of his hand. He inhaled sharply as he watched her heft the Sanok (undoubtedly the bulkiest mask in existence) with relative ease. He hated to admit it so quickly, but she was utterly adorable. There was simply no better way to describe her. 

He was beginning to become accustomed to her voice within his head. Although still a bit invasive, it was also soothing in an odd way.

He smiled for the first time in a while, and offered her his hand. "I know it's dermis shell weather out there, but please, allow me."

The Fe-Toa was still crouched low to the ground so as not to tower too high above her. "If you wan't, you can catch a ride on my shoulder. I won't bite—"

He squinted towards the dimly-lit village square. Although it was hard to see through the torrential shower, he good vaguely make out a sign that read:

:m_d: :a: :i: :k: :a: :u:    :i: :n:  :n:

"—and our destination is only a stone's throw away." 

Edited by Requiem

IC Luten - Le-Koro:

She peeked through the eyehole, her body glowing slightly brighter in what could have been a blush of sorts.

"I...I can't leave the mask behind, it's...well it's me."

Taking her focus away from the subject of what had happened the day before seemed to be helping.

IC:

"That's what I thought," Lannon replied. "I can carry both of your forms easily though, don't sweat it."

He placed his hand face up in front of her so that she could step aboard with relative ease, then delicately placed two fingers beneath the brim of the mask to assist her in getting out from under it.

"You're an Anxilia, right?" 

IC Luten -Le-Koro:

As she stepped under the edge of herself and up onto his hand, her face became puzzled, and she shook her head slowly.

"I don't think so. I've never heard of an Anxilia before."

She looked around before continuing, "Although, I've only existed for about a day, so there's a lot I don't know."

Her face grew sad once more as the train of thought turned from her short life to the life of the Toa she'd been born upon.

Her body turned more blue in response.

• Upvote 1

IC:

One day?!

It was no wonder she seemed so childlike, because in fact she was one. Lannon couldn't imagine what it would be like to be born into a world and then immediately witness the first person you meet die. She was clearly confused, frightened...

And in need of a friend.

Friends were hard to come by these days. Lannon lifted her up to eye level. She was slightly plump, with subtle curves and a round face that somewhat resembled the Sanok that housed her essence. She gave off a glow not unlike a lightstone, but far more faint and subdued. The crystal that made up her body shimmered and danced with color, and became increasingly more beautiful in the lengthening darkness of night.

"There's a lot I don't know too. You're the first Anxilia I've met before, so we'll have to seek out some answers if we want to figure out exactly what you are." He regarded her with gentle eyes. "You're people are scarce here on Mata Nui."

He stood, and placed her upon his right shoulder. The sound of the rain was calming and invigorating all at once. He paused for a moment before stepping out from beneath the overhang to touch his mask. It was part of his identity somehow, with it's smooth edges and sharp contours. He didn't want to give it up, but at the same time he wanted to help her seek the answers she was looking for. He was the one who had found her, after all, so it was his responsibility to care for her for the time being. 

He cupped his right hand above her head to shield her from the elements, then stepped out into the torrent. The Sanok was tucked neatly beneath his left arm as he made his way towards the Inn. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IC:

"Lekua," The Le-Matoran heard his name inside the Gukko Force headquarters, uttered by a cloaked Matoran in the hall. The Matoran raised a hand in greeting with a faint smile. "May I have a word?"

IC:

Lekua paused briefly, his brow contracting as he attempted to identify the Matoran who had spoken to him. Not anyone he knew, he decided. He blinked. "Of course."

OOC: """""briefly"""""

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:

"Thanks." 

The Matoran's smile widened a little and he held out a hand to shake, keeping the other in his pocket. Though the Gukko Force's headquarters were crowded as usual, no one seemed to pay either of them any mind; not once Lekua acknowledged him.

"Been a while since I spoke to one of Stannis' Companions. Would you mind walking and talking a little? Le-Koro is a great place, but I'd prefer somewhere quieter."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kunitu

Kunitu, Toa of Air and semi-retired guardswoman, sat casually on the edge of one of the platforms that made up the village. She seemed rather subdued at first glance, but there was an energy lying beneath that demeanour that was immediately obvious with closer inspection.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Kunitu, Toa of Air and semi-retired guardswoman, sat casually on the edge of one of the platforms that made up the village. She seemed rather subdued at first glance, but there was an energy lying beneath that demeanour that was immediately obvious with closer inspection.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Silene

Silene happened to pass by, sipping on a particularly fruity drink through a straw as she paused to look at the guardswoman. Something about her caught the bounty hunter's interest. 

"Hey there honey...you're looking..." Come to think of it, Silene wasn't sure how to describe it. "...interesting?" 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kunitu glanced at the source of the voice. Pink and purple armour, suggesting one of the more esoteric elements (if it wasn't painted). A bit gaudy too, in her opinion, but it seemed in line with the amount of care the other Toa put herself through. She wasn't totally sure how she was interesting (but it was pretty flattering!) to this woman, but it'd piqued her curiosity.

"Interesting?" she asked. "In a singsong way?"

IC:

Lekua frowned, almost imperceptibly. Of all the places he may have anticipated a conversation with a stranger beginning, his travels with the Wanderer were not among them.

"I don't have anywhere to be at the moment," he said. "Did you have somewhere in mind?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:

"Not really." The strange Matoran gave a faint shrug of his shoulders, turning and starting down a much quieter hallway. "It depends on who I'm speaking with, often. I speak with people in bars strangely often, I find." 

His little joke done, accompanied by a faint smile, he looked over his shoulder to make sure Lekua was following.

"Speaking of, your friend Stannis turned out to be quite important didn't he? Do you mind if I ask how you felt about that?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Silene

"Ah, I thought you had the look of someone from the Force. Say, do you know about any bounties in the local area? I'm a little low on funds because I saw waaaaaay too many pretty outfits going through the market place!" She giggled. 

Edited by D.Va

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar