BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Waiting on Snowy.

IC (As Adamas): The toa of crystal looked at the bushes. "Are you sure you know where to find treasure? We may have to try elsewhere if this place doesn't offer anything."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC:Lerada

"The desert might have some interesting ruins, or the caves. In all likelihood we'd get either lost or get some disease here." Lerada grumbled. Having to walk because others couldn't fly was a bit of a pain.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

Sirus smiled proudly, already beginning to appreciate this young believer's loyalty. 

"That is half the battle already won, if you really do mean those words." 

He gathered up his stones and shoved them back into his bag, then reached into a smaller pouch and sprinkled the area with what appeared to be seeds. 

"Come now, nightfall is upon us. Let us take shelter in my home."

He began leading the way back in the direction he had come from. 

"Come, follow. I won't bite."

IC: Thelis

I hesitated. Did I trust this man? He did just convert me in a few short minutes, so I guess there is some level of trust. If he does decide to bite, I could probably take him. I smile and start to follow Sirus through the jungle.

It had been a while since I used the ground to get to my destination. The roots reached for my feet and the branches showed their superiority with their elevation. I couldn't help but feel at peace at the moment. The warm jungle air and the sounds of wildlife surrounding us, it made me in my entirety feel alive. Life is such a beautiful thing, I just prefer to see its beauty leaving the eyes of my victims.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply!

OOC: No worries brah 

IC:

As darkness fell, the air around them became riddled with luminescent insects, which were buzzing lazily about in all directions. It was as if they were walking amongst the stars. Sirus sloshed through the dark water ahead, the crystal on his staff lighting their way. 

He saw many things in the forest, things that could not be seen by any other being. Spirits wandered amongst the glowing bugs, their fluid forms leaking silvery tendrils of smoke in their wake. They gathered around the Toa of Crystal, grasping at his features, longing to touch him or any article of clothing as he passed. His expression could not be seen beneath his mask, so he appeared to be solemn in appearance and emotion alike as we walked amongst the dead. 

His gait remained steady and controlled, until finally they reached what appeared to be his abode. A small opening lay at the foot of a great tree, whose roots hugged the entrance and shielded the interior from the elements. The walls seemed to be made of mud and various scattered clumps of crystal. It was quite beautiful actually. Jars and flasks of various sizes and shapes hung from the branches above. They were all filled with various plant specimens, which included flowers, berries, leaves, and countless more. They swayed in the breeze, clanking against each other eerily.

"Welcome."

IC (As Adamas): "I plan to visit Po-Wahi next, you should join me and we could look for some ruins together." Said the toa of crystal as she pointed to Luta. "We won't get lost, we have Luta to guide us here."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Lerada smiled. "I know. Not everything's treasure hunting, I was just making a suggestion. I used to be a cargo ship captain. Then the ship exploded." He dropped his smile and looked up.

"Just this morning, in fact."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC (As Adamas): She was about to say something to sugar coat his feelings, but that would be insensitive of her. Adamas looked at Lerada. "I won't tell any white lies, but I'll listen if you need to vent and let out your emotions."

IC: (Rewera & Aparangi)

The Aitua quietly followed their companion into the establishment she had indicated. It was always interesting to observe that no matter where in the universe one went, the bars were almost always the same. Superficially different, but underneath the characters present and the mood of the places were almost a trope. At least that's what Rewera thought as she glanced around. In their usual casual, non-attention-drawing manner, she pointed out a few seats for the three of them to Kythera, close to the counter but with a certain amount of privacy to them as well.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

The water sloshed around my feet. I could feel different aquatic organisms both animal and plant either retreating from each descent of my foot or coiling towards my limbs. The darkness revealed the smaller airborne organisms fluttering around the small swamp and illuminating their almost miniscule limbs. A small fly of some sort decided to annoy me. I swatted at it, hearing the small sound of my hand making contact with its compact body. I heard a small splash from the carcass being submerged with velocity from its fall.

"Welcome," Sirus said.

I slipped past the toa, lowering my stature, ducking under the entrance into the tree. There was definitely a different feel in the wooden cave. Like there were other presences that were not of this world. Some of them ethereal, some hellish.

IC:

Sirus went around the domed cave and lit a series of candles, which slowly brought warmth and light to the cold darkness. Several idols were scattered about in various places, some wooden, some crystal. A circular stone slab was placed low to the floor in the center of the chamber, with a few beautifully hand-crafted chairs surrounding it. Crystal stalactites of various blues and greens hung from the ceiling ominously.

The floor was sturdy, and rose well above the swamp water outside the entrance. The doorway was followed by a gradual incline that eventually led out of the water and onto the floor in a series of crude stone steps. Although the place was set apart from the populated world, and some would likely consider it a crude way of life, it was quite dazzling in a naturalistic kind of way. 

Sirus picked a cozy spot in the far corner of the room and sat cross legged, eyeing Thelis curiously.

"No, it's not me, the blast didn't even scratch me and I could fly to shore. I was more thinking about my crew; I didn't see any of them get off." He smiled. "Wouldn't put it past Veyandi to find a way off. *chuckle* Jammy lass." His face returned to a mildly bothered one. "Oh, but she's gonna be angry. Ooh, that's gonna be fun."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Lerada was just behind and to her left, casually pushing the jungle undergrowth aside with his sword. "She was...like the ship guard. Or, one of them. I didn't really know the others as much as her. Unlike the others she helped the crew with general ship labour, helped keep her mind off things. Leave Veyandi to stew for too long and her foul mood gets fouler." He smiled, remembering the fight she had once with a crewman because she'd sat around too long and managed to exaggerate him stumbling and crashing into her as him trying to tackle her.

"Wouldn't put is past her to have survived and made it to shore. There's a chance she's already here, having a temper tantrum somewhere."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Vilerax - Fau Swamp.

The dark heart of Le-Wahi's jungle, the Fau Swamp was home to many things. Vicious, predatory rahi.... hungry, carnivorous plants... and one slightly bored, kind of sleepy Tiokaha. 

It'd been a busy day for Vilerax, chopping down a few of the smaller trees and dragging the logs through the murky waters of the swamp to where his hut sat, nestled on a patch of dry ground. He'd been meaning to patch up a section of damaged wall for a while, but hadn't had the chance until now. Recent events had kept him busy. 

He sat down, leaning back against the completed wall and peering out into the swamp. Despite its dangers, it was a nice enough place to live once you got used to it. But it would never quite live up to the home he'd left behind...

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Thodir

Suddenly, out of the swamp in front of Vilerax, a toa of lighting shot forth and crashed into the mud some bios from the hut. The massively built toa stood up, dusting the mud off his armor with little luck. "Arrgh! Need ta get tha hang af this blasted mask agaen." The toa said, before noticing the unfamiliar being in front of him. "Oh, apologies, my good ser, for I saw you not. How goes tha day for ye?" The toa thundered with his deep, commanding voice.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Rakau

"See? Not even good cop over here believes you. So spit it out, and then I might not kill you. And no lies." Rakau said, shaking Isaer. 

"Those guys that I had you kill for me....they found out it was me who hired you. They're coming for me, man. I need your help, you're the only one I know who can go into hiding, without a trace. You need to find a place for me to lay low...and I'll pay you. I just lied about you being in danger, I needed you to listen." Isaer said, his eyes filled with fear.

IC Jaco

"DID SOMEONE SAY PAY YOU?"

The lean, mean and thoroughly stupid Lesterin barged into the quickly forming crowd of Rakau, newguywhatshisname and Excelsior and all them, enticed by the promise of money changing hands and offended by the promise of those hands not being his.

...but close to it

If the Tiokaha was surprised to see the being appear from nowhere, he didn't show it. Instead, he focused on his Mark, projecting a series of calming thoughts towards the rahi scattered around nearby. "My day's been fine," he yawned, rising to his feet, "How about yours? We don't often get company out around here." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Thodir

"My day hath indeed verily been rough. I have newly been awakened from my slumber... the world has changed. And I am... out of shape." Thodir rubbed the shoulder he had crashed into. "Say, you wouldn't mind the company of an old warrior while he rests himself, would you? This place is a bit confusing, and I need all the strength I can gather before I head off into the wild swamp lands again."

"Sure," he agreed, "I've got some food if you're hungry." 

"Fruit, mostly," he turned to open the door to his hut, "a bit of dried meat. And clean water, of course." 

IC Jaco

"Okay schwarzenegger, let me make this simple for ya." He made overly telegraphed gestures with his hands, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a wallet.

"This guy HAS money, I NEED money. We live in a lawful society based offa bartering and trade," he mimicked receiving a handful of something, presumably money, from the other Toa and putting it into his wallet. "-so if I need what he's got I gotta offer something in return, you followin' me?"

...but close to it

IC (As Adamas): "This feels a little suspicious, are you sure there's treasure to be found here? It feels like we're wandering into someone else's territory for some reason."

I watched Sirus take a seat. He was eyeing me with what seemed like curiosity. Scanning the beautiful home, I noticed plenty of blue and green hues lighting the interior. There was what seemed like a seat set across from the frail toa. I sauntered over, looking at the idols that were strewn about the wooden abode. The seat was hard, but it was more comfortable than the stumps and branches I was used to settling in for the past few... how much time has passed since I started living in the forest?

I shook my head, trying to remove the thoughts from my mind. I looked back up to see those vibrant and intelligent eyes piercing my head. I needed to break this silence. "So... what's the table for?"

Sitting down at the other side of the small table that dominated the interior of the squat hut, the Tiokaha introduced himself, "I'm Vilerax. And you? What brings you to a place like this?" 

He rested his hands in his lap, out of sight under the table. This stranger seemed nice enough, but Vilerax made sure his blades were within easy reach, just in case.