BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kamkika:

"That was not me! That was the insane fragment of my mind that overcame the sane one! I cannot control him!" Kamkika screeched angrily as he moved to the other side of the tree

IC: Maxxta:

"Uh-oh, that pitch, not good. It wood be good for both of you to shut up and get out of here."

OOC: Krana-face is referring to someone who has had their mask replaced with a krana. To Kamkika, it also means someone stupid.

Edited by le-toa_rock

OOC: Yeah, I get that, but BZPRPG doesn't have Bohrok, and by extension, krana.

IC Kathrine Scarlet:

"Hey, since you know so much about this guy, maybe you should actually, I dunno, make him stop...? Also I feel like that's not a very good reason to stab someone, regardless. Maybe you need psychiatric help?"

IC:Darxis

"My thoughts exactly." She looked at Kathrine. "But to my knowledge such things aren't commonplace. And until someone can find him the such, I thought it would be best he be somewhere where he can't hurt anyone. That's what I was trying to do."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Kamkika

By this time Kamkika was at the top of the tree. "Where I CAN'T hurt anyone, WON'T hurt anyone would be more effective. To achieve that, all one would have to do is drive the skadki from Le-Wahi and make sure no one will attack me. But to stop Insectus, in the presence of a skadki, IMPOSSIBLE." Having said this he leaped from the tree he was in to the one supporting the platform and began pelting Darxis with a myriad of tiny, compressed balls of air

IC Maxxta:

"If people would listen to me, there would be a lot less combat." he grumbled "Well, if this is how it's gonna be, I better get outa here" as he began his retreat to a safe distance to watch the fight unravel.

Edited by le-toa_rock

IC: Vilerax - Le-Koro. 

The stranger's visit had finally driven him to explore beyond the safe shelter of the swamp, so he'd set off for Le-Koro with Tucker in tow, returning to the village for the first time since he'd originally passed through upon his arrival on the island. 

He wondered what he would find there...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kathrine:

"I think you're projecting your problems onto other people, honestly. I know a lot of skakdi. Some are genuinely nice people. some are dirt bags. Some just want to make a living.  But more importantly, why should an entire Koro evict a species just because you can't control yourself?"

"Exactly. You want to get rid of an entire species to suit your specific needs. Why don't we kick you out instead? Evicting a group of people just because your multiple personality disorder has a problem with them isn't going to fix anything."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Manann

So, this was the jungle. Yep, very... jungle-like. Honestly, I expected something a bit less... boring. I'd heard that it was humid here, which seemed like a pretty good reason to take a little vacation. Yeah. Humid it is, but also filled with insects crawling everywhere and biting you, heat that wouldn't be so bad if a breeze could get through the trees, and water that may as well be mud. It was basically everything bad I'd heard about it without any of the good things. I suppose that's what I deserve for expecting honesty.

Well, swampy water was sort of like normal water, so I guess that was somewhat honest. The area does look pretty nice, especially where there is flower growth, so that's not a lie. Huh. I guess I was the one picking and choosing what parts of the jungle I wanted to exist.

Sometimes I had to wonder about the choices I made. Was I too impulsive? Did I just go with what seemed most interesting without thinking about it? Probably. That sounded like something I would do. Of course, it didn't always lead to being tangled in an endless jungle. Sometimes it lead to far more interesting things, things I actually liked. I couldn't think of a time like that at the moment, but give me a little time and I'll remember one.

Finally I noticed a light in the distance, the first sign of civilization in at least three hours. Le-Koro, the village in the trees, stood on the horizon, a guiding light through the darkness. After losing the path, I was cautious that I might be going the wrong direction, but here I was. I guess I underestimated my ability to travel in a straight line.

Oh right, there was this time where following my curiosity had lead to me trying some new food at a restaurant. It was pretty good, if a little bit on the salty side. That sort of counts for a time when impulsiveness came in handy, right? Right. 

Continuing along my new found trail, I reached the edge of the village. There were chutes to get up, but they seemed a little... Matoran sized. After a few failed attempts to climb inside, I had to conclude that the chutes were NOT one size fits all. Eh, there had to be an elevator somewhere around here...

Oh, there it was. Climbing aboard, I looked up at the edge of the village. I could hear the sounds of the people, some laughing, some yelling. Finally at my destination, I took a relaxing breath.

Wait, why was I here again?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Kamkika:

Crawling further down the tree towards the platform, he hissed "MY problems? MY problems of being BETRAYED and my mind SHATTERED? YOU BOTH SAID I SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN'T HURT ANYONE. the skadki leaving the WAHI would achieve this. Now as to me not being able to control Insectus, why don't YOU try controlling a truly insane, hate and resentment-filled mental monster. Wherever I go, there will be skadki to anger him. "

Edited by le-toa_rock

Tucker didn't seem too comfortable in this place, and Vilerax didn't really blame him. This was no place for a Tarakava. After talking back and forth for a few moments, the two finally decided that Tucker should return to the swamps outside the village, and rejoin Vilerax once he'd moved on. 

As he watched his companion slink away into the swamp, shouting drew Vilerax's attention, and he began to move towards it...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rune (Le-Koro)

"Home."

The word seemed foreign and unfamiliar on my tongue. I was standing in the middle of the road, staring dumbly up into the treetops to where the Koro of Air lay nestled in the branches. There was a sinking feeling in my gut, not of sorrow, but of contentment. Maybe it was the way the sunlight shone through the foliage above, and painted the leaves a beautiful golden-yellow. Or perhaps it was the lively atmosphere, the distant music, and the boisterous banter.

Whatever the case, I felt grounded and relaxed for the first time in a long while. The humid jungle air filled my lungs with with a new freshness that I hadn't even realized I had missed. Its funny really, how easy it is to pack up your things and take off, without much of a sense of direction at all. Its easy for me to wander and see new places. I get caught up in the excitement of it all, and forget where my roots are. 

But now, at this moment I finally remembered...

"C'mon lady, the line's quick-movin'!"

I turned to look behind me. A group of Le-Matoran were rolling their eyes and muttering complaints. I had been so busy taking everything in, I forgot I was still in line for the elevator. 

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I replied, swiftly scooting ahead to fill the gap that I had created. A cloaked Toa stood in front of me. I couldn't see his face, but his posture gave off the impression that he was a little disoriented.

As we boarded the elevator and began our ascent, he looked upwards towards our destination. I followed his gaze.

"First time visiting the Koro?"

Well, there was my attempt at friendly conversation. Usually I waited for people to engage me in social situations, but this guy seemed like he was in need of a tip. 

The transition was a bit jarring, to be honest. Going from the strange sounds of the jungle to the voices echoing out from all sides certainly brought the sharp contrast into view. Ga-Wahi wasn't nearly as loud, nor Ga-Koro the same. Here, it was like there was this energy in the air and everyone and everything could feel it. Well, I couldn't feel it. I didn't really feel like shouting or laughing or rustling through trees. Maybe I just wasn't understanding this place right, maybe that was part of the reason I didn't find it as enjoyable as I expected.

Perhaps I could change that though. I hear that Le-Matoran have a good sense of humor, which is certainly something i could get behind. I hadn't really had the chance to test my mind against anyone else's in quite a while. A good joke or two might do me some good.

I could feel a bit of sweat beneath my mask, the warm weather getting to me a bit. With a little exertion of power, I pulled them away from my skin, sliding then out from under the mask and flinging them off into the distance. It didn't really help much, as they were replaced just a second later. Was it always this warm here, or did it cool sometimes, like when a rainstorm came through? A jungle rainstorm would be pretty enjoyable.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed that I wasn't alone on the elevator. Well, I hadn't noticed until that other person started speaking.
"Oh. Yes, this is my first time visiting. To be honest, I'm not quite certain what to expect. I know it's changed a lot since I've last spoken to anyone about it for more than a few seconds."

I pulled back my hood as the elevator rose, not really thinking I would need it as much in the village itself. Beneath the trees, certainly. One could never tell what would fall on their head in the jungle. here is the village, I assumed that all rotten fruit had been cleared from precarious perches.

As I turned to face my conversation partner, I couldn't help but notice her expression. It looked like someone at peace, or something close to it, like someone tired who found what they were looking. 
The elevator came to a stop.

Stepping off, I turned to the conversing Toa and, with a serious expression, calmly queried a question. "Do they still have Gukko arm-wrestling tournaments here?"

Those didn't really exist, right? Right.

• Upvote 1

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

My laughter bubbled up from within me like a freshwater spring. To be honest, it took me by surprise. I couldn't remember the last time I'd had a good, genuine chuckle. 

"I think that's just a rumor," I reply, a wide grin still dominating my features.

The village was more or less how I had left it, aside from a few new renovated buildings. These days, change was continuously underway. Over the past decade, the island had undergone revolutions in architecture, commerce, and just about everything else. 

And Le-Koro was party city. Singing, dancing, live music, clubs- the village had it all. 

After a minute or so of soaking it all in, I spoke up again. 

"So what brings you to Le-Koro?" I asked, "You don't strike me as the social butterfly type."

I smirked and raised an eyebrow jocularly. 

He had taken off his hood, so now I could really see him in full clarity. I took a moment to take him in. He looked to be a Ga-Toa, with angular features, and curved extensions on his Kanohi Tryna. He wasn't necessarily tall, although he stood a few inches above me. His armor scheme was primarily teal and blue, with various gold accents scattered throughout his complexion. He looked tired, and slightly malnourished, but other than that pretty friendly. 

Edited by Requiem

Nah, it wasn't even a rumor. I just made it up on the spot. Gukko didn't even have arms, they had wings. I'm fairly certain you can't arm-wrestle with a wing. Regardless, it had created the desired response. Laughter, amusement. In the end, isn't that one of the best things that someone can spread? Putting a smile on the face of others was always an excellent way to live.

"How tragic. Seeing birds arm-wrestle would have been most amusing." I responded, my own expression staying serious throughout my own joy at the humored response.

The village looked like someone had created a celebration and it had spread across the entire city, wild and lively, a constant bustling blur of color and energy.

Beyond that, the village looked like some sort of unnatural hybrid between nature and technology. Trees and chutes lacing through one another around buildings and structures. It was terrifying in a way, the fusion of life with machinery. At the same time, it was one of the most magnificent things I had ever seen. It was impressive, in a haunting way.

Slowly taking my eyes away from watching the endless motion of the village, I turned towards the other Toa. "A social butterfly? You're right, that doesn't fit me at all. I'm more of a moth." With a slight shrug I continued "I'm on permanent vacation and thought Le-Wahi might be worth seeing."

Seeing the smirk, I couldn't help but feel a slight hint of a smirk trying to reach my own face. I halted it before it actually reached visibility.

Her armor wasn't the most impressive I had seen, clearly aimed more for lightness of movement than strong protection. I recognized her mask as a Huna, which was probably the reason for the lightweight armor. And being an archer, she clearly had no intention of getting close enough to the enemy for the mask's main weakness to become a serious issue. Judging by her actions, she seemed like a highly expressive individual, and a cheerful one at that.

That, combined with the mask and weapon choice, left me a pretty clear image of the person I was talking to. When it came to fighting, I had no doubt she was highly skilled. Violence likely didn't bother her in the slightest. I couldn't guess her element, But the heavy use of blue lead me towards only a few options, Ga-Toa, Vo-Toa, or maybe, but unlikely, a Bo-Toa. Of course, i'd met Toa of fire with white armor, so it could really be anywhere in the spectrum of elements.

I guess she wasn't that bad to look out, but a good combat evaluation is usually more reliable check of character.

"And might I ask what brings you to this tree-top town?"

• Upvote 1

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

closing the distance between him and Darxis, planning to attack, when an evil idea came to him. Continuing down the tree until he was just out of swinging range of her glaive, he let loose the most terrible banshee-scream scream he could muster.

IC: Maxxta

"HAA! a scream to wake the dead! Classic!" Maxxta laughed

Darxis took a step back, but didn't necessarily stumble, albeit flinching for just a moment.

"Yeah, really helping your case here, shrieking at people and all that. Top notch." She snarled, the sarcasm in her voice almost enough to physically punch someone with. The grip on her shield and glaive tightened.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

summoning a slight breeze to rustle the leaves Kamkika hissed in unison with several different voices "What cassssssse? I can sssenssse your fear. your display of... intimidation is feeble, O being of substance, I am the wind that brings the storm, material one." as he moved to a different position on the tree and throwing his voice in several different directions

Sigh.exe

Darxis wasn't impressed nor intimidated. Having grown up and lived in Le all her life, she was more than a little understanding of Air powers. He apparently didn't realise this. It was then she came up with an idea of how to get around this invisibility thing. Summoning a large, not especially hot ball of plasma, she threw it in a wide, flat shape in the direction his voice, or voices, as he was trying to make it sound. Provided it hit, and she was relatively sure it would, he would be coated in plasma. That would make him visible, even for a short period.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Maxxta:

"Yeah? Whadd'ya want?" he growled

having moved around the tree when he began, Kamkika didn't get hit by the wave of plasma, but merely angered. summoning a weak cyclone the form a avatar made of leaves he confronted Darxis with it. "You would both doubt my existance and injure my minion? You will be subjected to my wrath" came the voices from everywhere but where Kamkika was.

A cacophony of voices drew the Tiokaha's attention, and he soon caught sight of some kind of confrontation taking place in one of the trees. Flexing his arms, he grabbed hold of the nearest vines and began to climb. 

He continued climbing, muscular arms carrying his body weight with ease. A faint whirring sound was audible to him now, almost like a miniature cyclone or something... 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...