BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Manann

To be honest, I almost felt like I was talking to an embodiment of this village itself. She was perfectly honest as far as I could tell, and seemed to have that same energy, that same heartbeat I felt in the Koro. It was something highly different, to saw the least. The fishers I knew weren't the most humorous bunch at times, and especially not the most energetic. Among them, I was the wild card, the foolish joker.

I felt like I was currently looking at someone who had long ago mastered the art that I myself only lightly dabbled in. I'm not sure why, but it quickly put my mind at ease. She barely seemed to have a care compared to me, like she was far more free than I could ever hope to find myself.

Oh, and she also didn't seem to have much though of personal space, though I guess it could be said that I really didn't either. People could get quite close on a boat out on the ocean. It was still slightly jarring though, seeing her scanning over my face at close range. The change in her expression told me she had just seen something she hadn't expected. Had I forgotten to clear something off of my mask?

There was something about hearing the village hadn't changed that much that came as a relief. It was good to know that at the very least, the spirit of the island was still the same here as it had been. I wish I could have said the same for Ga-Koro. Instead, I merely nodded.

"Too tired?" I said, one of my eyebrows raising slightly. "Surely you jest. I haven't been so far disconnected from sleep in my life."

It was a lot easier to joke about my lack of sleep than to actually talk about it, and hopefully it would help clear up her concerns. Once one sees the creatures of the deep ocean while drowning, they'll too learn just how hard it is too sleep well again. Of course, then there was the offer of visiting different parts of the Koro to address. I really didn't want to impose on her and keep her away from anything of importance she might have planned.

"I don't mean to take your time with sightseeing." I replied, the very slightest hint of a smirk slipping onto my face. "However, I feel that I don't have much of a choice in this situation."

Raising the back of my hand up to my forehead and tilting my head back in a dramatic pose, I let out a sigh. "They tried to warn me of Le-Koro hospitality, but I wouldn't listen. Woe is me, woe, woe."

Removing my hand, my serious expression returned. "I shall tag along if you'll have me, but there is no area that I particularly want to see above any others, so if you have any recommendations, I would be happy to accept them."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Gatanka

"...Yes, I'm inclined to believe it is indeed unfortunate."

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Baxter

His work was done here. Glorious violence had been recorded in the purest and most exquisite of mediums.

He flew right the off to... somewhere else in the Koro to go paint some more.

Touching down on a random platform, the artist set up his canvas and got to work.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC: Thodir

Thodir solemnly waved goodbye to the silent painter, then turned back to the mess that was taking place here. "Alright, everyone. I'm going to count to three for everyone to lower their weapons, and if someone hasn't lowered their karzahni cursed weapon when I reach three, that someone is going to feel my hammer rammed into their spine! One!"

IC: Gatanka

"...Yes, I'm inclined to believe it is indeed unfortunate."

IC:

Colx was starting to figure that this day couldn't bleeding well get any stranger and, as a man who had once been kidnapped by another man who called himself the Reveller, this Skakdi was of the mind he knew what a weird day was. He also thought of himself as a man who knew exactly what a weird day called for.

"You wanna grab a drink?" he asked, tossing the core of his apple into the canopies of the tree. "I reckon a drink might make this day make a little more sense."

"Or at least keep us from thinking about how strange it's been."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Sisk):

Skyscratcher twitched a little, head turned to the side, inquisitive eyes scanning Helios. But as he looked back to Sisk, the Le-Matoran gave his new companion a reassuring nod towards the Kahu and when he turned back to face the bird, the Rahi's curiosity about the newcomer had gotten the better of him as well. With a squawk, he poked Helios with his beak. 

"He does that with strangers." Sisk commented. Then, while Helios got further acquainted with the bird, he started to pack the saddle-bags for the trip ahead. It wasn't much, but it still took a few minutes in which he silently worked and Skyscratcher happily flapped his wings, eager to get out of the nest again. Sisk fastened the saddle bags to the Kahu's harness, then said: "Helios, go ahead and quick-jump into the second saddle."

IC: Helios (Gukko Pen)

Still rubbing my forehead from where I'd been poked repeatedly by Skyscratcher, I nodded quickly to Sisk.

I clambered onto the Kahu, behind where Sisk would be sitting. I decided to drop some of my own equipment, like the hammer and the bow I'd picked up. I stuck with my Disk launcher and hoped that would be enough.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vilerax.

"I guess so. It's been years since I've visited the village." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Sorry for vanishing, my internet's only on on Wednesdays and Sundays, so I can only respond then.

IC: Darxis

He was gone. He was gone. Again. Darxis swung her glaive side to side, trying to find anything signaling where he had gone, but the surprisingly un-subtle sounds he made made it pretty clear he had just left the Koro. Ten out of ten. That worked beautifully. Snarling, she slammed the flat end of her pole arm into the ground, before sighing and lowering it.

"Well, that could have gone better. Could have gone worse." She turned to the other two nearby. Or, three, but the green one was some kind of associate of the guy who just left.

"I'm Darxis, if I didn't say before. Local resident, infrequent hunter and occasional vigilante or bounty hunter. Nice to meet the pair of ya."

IC: Lerada

Lerada landed with a thump, almost dropping Adamas as he did so.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

"Um... hi..." he tried not to be too judgmental, but it was hard to be polite to someone who apparently thought it was a good idea to go around provoking fights with deranged whack jobs...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Sisk)

The Le-Matoran took the reigns of the Kahu and led it outside, giving Helios another few moments to get used to the feeling of sitting atop the large avian. Despite its size, Skyscratchers footfalls were surprisingly soft and though he kept bobbing his head for balance the movement was smooth. The bird was trained well. Outside, the two Matoran and their steed found a short cue of birds, waiting for takeoff - mostly messengers. Sisk could have asked to skip the line, but he knew they all needed to be somewhere and it didn't take the other Gukko long to depart. 

When it was their turn, Sisk grabbed the reigns, placed his foot in the stirrup and pulled himself into the pilot's saddlel. He felt a slight discomfort as the old injury on his leg protested, but it was getting better every time he hopped in the saddle. Eventually it would disappear completely. But in the meantime, he still kept his cane in a sheath fastened to the saddle - just in case. He gently dug his heels into Skyscratcher's shoulders, the signal for the bird to get ready. It let out a happy call and unfolded its wings, sunlight glittering along metallic feather edges akin to sharpened blades.

Sisk turned in the saddle and looked back at Helios. "Once we are free-clear of the village perimeter we'll retrace the swath the bug-beetles cut through the deep-thick forest. Scouts said there were a few dangerous-large Rahi that were driven closer to the village, we'll have to take them back where they belong-came from. Ready? Here we go!"

With that, he squeezed the bird's shoulders, and the next instant the contours of their surroundings turned into colourful blurs streaking past like the paint of an abstract painting and the wind roared in their ears. After a few seconds, everything started to gain focus again, as they were climbing higher and higher above the treetops. Eventually, Skyscratcher leveled out, before Sisk pulled him into a slow turn and they headed towards the broad patch of jungle where the beetles had raged. Even from above, the damage could be seen in the distance, where there were gaps in the foliage and strange discolouration had taken hold of many of the trees.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Far as I can tell, the only fool here is you." He frowned at the Matoran. 

"Please tell me not everyone in this village is as rude as that guy." 

IC:Darxis

"If you're trying to be intimidating, you're not doing a very good job. Just pointing that out." She turned to Vilerax.

"Generally not, no."

IC:My Vortixx, I can't remember his name atm

With a sigh, he put his Lightstone Rifle next to him, in the fork of the tree. He wasn't going to drop it, it might break.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

"I can't fly," he pointed out as he climbed across to the next platform, "just making sure you realise that."

"I get it," he replied, having gotten used to the free-spirited nature of Le-Koro's inhabitants during his last visit, "It's fine."

OOC: Sorry about the shorter posts, TDC. Been super busy lately with college stuff and moving and what not, but i'll keep the interaction goin in my spare time, and when i have time to hash out a longer post i will for sure. :)

IC:

This guy made me feel like a child, what with all the giggles I was currently experiencing. He was easy to be around, and it was most definitely a good shift of mood. Ko-Koro had been an absolute waste of time, and the weird beetle infestation of the jungle had been quite a mess as well. The past few weeks had been very stress-ridden, to say the least, and I was thankful for the positive change of pace that had finally arrived.

"Well, how about we peruse the bazaar first? It looks like the night's festivities are just beginning. Maybe we can catch a drink later too, eh?"

IC: (Sisk)

Sisk turned in the saddle and looked back at Helios. "Once we are free-clear of the village perimeter we'll retrace the swath the bug-beetles cut through the deep-thick forest. Scouts said there were a few dangerous-large Rahi that were driven closer to the village, we'll have to take them back where they belong-came from. Ready? Here we go!"

With that, he squeezed the bird's shoulders, and the next instant the contours of their surroundings turned into colourful blurs streaking past like the paint of an abstract painting and the wind roared in their ears. After a few seconds, everything started to gain focus again, as they were climbing higher and higher above the treetops. Eventually, Skyscratcher leveled out, before Sisk pulled him into a slow turn and they headed towards the broad patch of jungle where the beetles had raged. Even from above, the damage could be seen in the distance, where there were gaps in the foliage and strange discolouration had taken hold of many of the trees.

IC: Helios (Riding Skyskratcher)

The first rush of speed as Skyskratcher took off felt like my mask suddenly decided to go on autopilot, and I clung tighter to the harness than I probably should,. That is, if I wanted to look less like a frightened manchild who was riding his first Ussal crab.

But when we got clear of Le-Koro's treetops and had only the clear sky around us, I decided that there was no way my mask and my powers were both developing minds of their own, so I started enjoying the view.

Le-Koro's treetops had always seemed to me to be where it ended; often there was so little sunlight or rain that slipped through that you'd swear it was a solid roof. But of course, streaking above it now, it looked like just a tiny part of a massive world. The island stretched out to all sides below us, and from some sides we could even see the massive ocean. The ocean that we'd always wondered over whether or not there was anyone else out there.

The remains of the beetle attack looked like a wound in the ground, like the very island was bleeding. It wasn't a pretty sight. Glad I had something to do, though, I needed that at the moment.

"Never been this high-far up, the island-view is wonderful" I remarked to Sisk.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kunitu

Having been aimlessly relaxing for the last hour or so, it was with a brightened demeanour that Kunitu waved back at her approaching colleague, obviously eager to do something that wasn't admiring the scenery. Springing up out of her seat, she quickly crossed the distance between them, her long green strides carrying her towards Ranok at a rapid pace.

"Hey there," she said. "What have you been up to?"

[Le-Koro, Gukko Force Headquarters (Ranok)]

“Time-killing, to be honest,” said Ranok.  “I saw you in the square earlier, after that fire-spitter tried to blow up everything.  Turns out there was just another fellow who felt the need to cause hurt-trouble.  It must be one of those days.”

His face grew suddenly serious.  “I came to say goodbye, actually.  Not forever-more obviously, but I’m leave-taking for Onu-Koro this afternoon and I don’t know when we’ll see each other again.”

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

OOC: Hey, no problem Requiem. I understand the difficulties of both college and moving, though I've not experienced them both together as of yet. I also want to apologize for the time between my replies as well. I've been a bit under the weather lately.

IC: Manann

"The bazaar sounds like an excellent place to begin. You can always learn a little about a place by the items it sells."

I paused, pretending to think over the offer a little. Sure, I was going to agree to go along, but that didn't mean that I couldn't have a little fun with it. Judging from her reactions, she didn't seem to mind the occasional joke and snarking comment. "A drink? Well, as a Toa, I have to be more responsible with drinks."

"You see, when there is a drink to be drunken, it's my responsibility to see it drunk."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

[Le-Koro, Gukko Force Headquarters (Ranok)]

“It can be quite bright-cheery, given the proper lighting,” Ranok said.  “And no, this was of my own will.  I haven’t been a member of the Force since Makuta returned to the ever-dark.  I’m a traveling minstrel--and while treebright Le-koro will always be my true-home, I can’t stay in one place for two long.  People would get tired of my face.”

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: Kunitu

"Your smiles are too pretty-cute to be tired of," said Kunitu teasingly. "A minstrel of everbright cheer is what 'treebright' Le needs."

She placed a gentle hand on Ranok's shoulder.

"I wish you good luck then," she continued, her joking manner shifting into a more composed, yet no less warm, one. "Your art will definitely be one that the darktunnels can appreciate."

"I... don't know what windsprinting is..." he replied, although it presumably had something to do with the formidable elemental powers many of the beings on this world seemed to possess.