BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Merror)

Merror leaned against the veranda rail, looking out across Lake Kanae as his companions spoke their minds. The serenity of the afternoon sun on the water was at odds with the talk of hunting demons and curing giants, but in the end that was no bad thing. It was always good to be reminded of what you fought for...and that even the most beautiful things were not safe from the shadows. After all, it was into that very lake that very lake that he had once plummeted, trying in vain to save Tamaru's life from the fate Makuta had decreed...

He stayed there, his back to the gathering but very much a presence, as he listened to Cael's words, then Tuara's. Only when Valria spoke did he turn, as she voiced what he had half-expected to hear.

"I'll join you to hunt Echelon," he said when she'd finished, "but there's something we need to agree on."

Just as all eyes had turned to Valria, Merror felt everyone's gaze upon him.

"Maybe Echelon does need to die. Not everyone can be redeemed. But if we do kill him, then we can't do it out of anger, or fear, or hatred - we do it because it's the only thing we can do."

Merror's voice was strong and stern but not accusatory. He knew that anger well.

"If we let those things into our hearts, allow them to dictate our actions, we'll become the very thing we fight against."

He gave Dorian a very meaningful look.

"That's how evil works," he continued. "There are Echelons and Utus in each one of us, and nothing gives them greater strength than killing out of want. I have lived a long life, and I have seen people fall because they gave in to that rage. There is a reason the Code forbids killing."

He looked sadly at Valria.

"Believe me, Valria, I know the pain you feel. I've fought that rage for a very long time. Before this...before the Astha...I had a Toa Team. It's a long and painful story, but suffice it to say, I watched them die at the hands of Echelon and his kind because I failed to see the trap that was set for us. I've spent my life trying to atone for that, but I never let it destroy me. You say that when you killed Telric it didn't make things better - remember that - and don't let yourself make the same mistake again, the mistake of giving in to your anger. It's good that you can see it, and I believe you have the strength to do the right thing."

Merror walked over to her, placed a hand on her shoulder, and looked earnestly into her eyes. He hoped she would not feel he was preaching to the choir because in many ways his words echoed hers, but the line had to be drawn; everyone present had to understand this.

"Be strong," he said gently. "As I said, there's a reason the Code forbids killing - but there's also a reason it permits it as a last resort. There's no shame in killing Echelon, if we do it for the right reasons. Just make sure we do do it for the right reasons."

• Upvote 3

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

The good vibes in this room were suffocatingly buoyant, like cotton candy being spun through my body. Choking me through the pores. Sugary pink strands of aneurysm, battling for control one second, patting itself on the back the next. People volunteering to patch Utu up with a little bit of an affectionate fuss, some hot broth, TLC, and the minor issue that it was debatable whether he even had a soul.

He didn't even remember me. If anything could have hurt worse than the odd sense of loyalty everyone else seemed to have for Utu, it was probably that he didn't even remember me. You can't spell friend without end. One look into his peepers on Joske's behalf, and suddenly he's a fragile little snowflake in need of a little fixin-uppin'. And then they compared him to me. Because Joske saw something in me too. Well, I was changing long before Joske came along. I was not his apostle, with head dunked in the river and his gospel rushing through my ears and mouth, waterlogging my brain. I was baptized in the water that was once the Kumu Islets, with a thousand other lost boys - I was all that surfaced, the last little cracked monument of a seven-decker civilization. Everything that could be shaken was shattered, and I could never look another person in the eyes the same way, but I had risen, coughing water and crying salt and screaming curses with little bloody accents. And I had begun to change. That was not on Joske, or Agni, or Cael. Or even Tuara. That was on me alone - to my credit, and to my shame. I was the best of the bad men and the worst of the good ones, by turns; I was the great societal moralist, that cutting, cruel young ###### who had made the world a better place by cutting down cruel young ######s.

I was the Lord, o God, he who woke up ugly one morning so his people could be gorgeous. And at that little table, with coffee and pastries and everyone chipping in their little pieces to the puzzle that was Joske Nimil's legacy, I could be proud of my choices. They want change. Our lives are little fault lines. Only death is static. Fair enough.

"I'll stick with the bison down the hall."

This is a soft reset. Like Utu. Asking if he knew a Shaddix.

Every head at the table turned. Tuara asked, "Seriously?" in a little voice where I could hear her smiling.

Prepare for release. Like a junkie, flailing and crying names. This was a detoxification, chicken soup for the very essence - this was me swallowing the dagger I'd been hiding under my tongue, and refusing to cough the blood.

"I've gotten too good at killing things lately. I could use the chance to slip into a little nurse's outfit, check Utu's temperature, pat his forehead and wait for his memories to swim on back up. When I get bored, I can daydream about how badly you guys are doing at seeking out and executing Echelon." I smiled. Show your teeth. You have a lovely smile. Like a little girl, nervously fidgeting. Waiting for a date. A handsome man, maybe a Kolhii star, to sweep her away. Show her the truth of the world - as he sees it, not as it really is.

Maybe his truth would be enough. "Are you sure?" Cael asked warily.

Jettison sin. Like needles, firing out of my pores. Cotton candy bled through the air, and we were all breathing in good vibes. There was red, deep scarlet red, dancing twixt the fumes. The pink swallowed it up easily enough.

"I'm sure," I said, as I sucked in breathfuls of self-confidence and my own vindication.

"It sounds like fun."

-Tyler

Edited by young sinatra
  • Upvote 5

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Leah)

"I'll go with you to find Echelon," she said, eyes averted from the rest of the crowd. She still couldn't muster the strength to look them in the eyes. "I'm a capable fighter and you all know I won't hesitate to end him."

She continued to look down, flipping a ring over in her hands.

"Maybe I can do some good to counter my arsenal of sins," she smiled broadly, though she didn't expect anyone to return the expression.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Utu Kotore - Le-Koro Hospital

I remember waking up from a long sleep. I felt well rested, as if I had slept for many years. And in a sense, apparently I had. According to one of the doctors, it had been almost 300 years since I killed my family in Tu-Koro. Tu-Koro had, according to a Le-Koro official, been crushed against my own doing, making me the last Tu-Koronian left alive. In between then, apparently I'd become something of a public enemy to many villages on the island. The list of offenses was rather extensive, some of them were laughable, but for the most part they were generally serious.

The thing that interested me more than that however, was my apparent history with a few members of the group that were currently holding me. I managed to make a lot of enemies during my 300 year nap it seemed. Or friends? That's what confused me the most, they were there to help me apparently. I was under the forced command of a rather notorious Dark Toa for a long time, to a point where it was starting to kill me. I suppose I should've thanked them in that case. Or not, because apparently I got shot during the process of saving my ######? I have no idea, it was too confusing. I didn't really care to be totally honest. I was mostly concerned over the fact that I had been arrested, and I had no leverage to protect myself with because 300 years had been missing from my memory. I didn't like it.

And that's why I had torn out the IV's in my arm, knocked out the guard that was on me, before stealing his credentials including a Le-Koro Gukko Force badge (they had immigrant Toa on the Force right?), and ditching the recovery room they had put me in. Wearing one of those stupid gowns I began to make my way through the hospital.

Why?

I didn't know what they were planning. I wasn't about to wait to find out either. It was best that I get out as soon as I could.

I did my best to avoid drawing any additional attention to myself as I moved through those cursed halls, my large frame filling up most of the hallways. Yet, despite the... notable girth of my body-mass, I managed to sneak my way down into the laundry station of the hospital in the basement. Pushing open the door I stumbled inside, scanning the steamy rooms for whatever I could. Upon entering, I pull off my hospital gown to take a good look at my body. I was curious to see if I had done any training during my 300 years free of the tyranny of the Kotore family and the poisonous village that was Tu-Koro. I was pleased to see that I did. My pectorals were bigger and stronger, my gut firm and shaped, and my arms and legs were clearly more powerful then before. It seemed that I had become a bit more like my father physically. I had filled out. I was like a freaking bison. But the biggest issue of course, was the fact that there were massive streaking scars that were painted across my body. I stop.

I frowned, my hospital gown crumpled up in a massive hand. The heat of the room suddenly became hotter as the fire of fear and mystery spread through me, head to toe. I pick at them slightly with plenty of caution.

So that's what they meant when they said the Dark Toa was causing issues.

But I don't have time to ponder it. I needed to focus. I still had to escape the crazy people from my past that I didn't even remember. I take one last satisfactory look at my powerful body before moving again, this time with a slight unsureness in my posture and expression. I suddenly felt weaker.

It's all in your head Utu. I tried to shake off the feeling, but it did nothing. I did my best to ignore it and continue anyways. First things first; finding the rest of my armor.

Edited by turntechGodhead

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

The shades on the windows began to rattle, and the horrible smell of scorched ashes burst into the hut. Kaama immediately doubled over in coughing, and when he rose, a large figure loomed over him, his red eyes glowing brightly.

"Hello... little friend." Varan hissed.

Edited by Bioni-Man

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix had been leading the small group for some time. Now he stood several feet away from a hut that seemed to have just been blown in partially. Chivinix pointed to the hut and in his grating voice he offered

"The one you are looking for is in there."

OOC: Been delayed for awhile and Chivinix would have tracked varan down to the hut. So yeah.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Chivinix placed a hand on Viima's shoulder stopping him

"Chivinix agreed to track.. not help hunt. Chivinix will require more for this."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Chivinix nodded but he kept the hand on the shoulder and infact tightened his grip

"Chivinix will be given his meal before short green matoran has a chance to die."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: "Oh, mighty Varan!" Kaama fell to his knees and bowed to the tall Ex-Toa. "Thank the Master you're - "

"Silence, worm!" Varan shouted. He rushed forward at amazing speed and grabbed the frightened Kaama by the neck. "If you told a single being about me, you piece of - "

"Me?" Gasped Kaama. "No - never, m-mighty Toa. I swear."

Varan dropped Kaama. He didn't like using brute force when it wasn't necessary, but he had a reputation to think of.

"Good. Remember who it is you serve, little one. Now... I have conversed with the Master already." He grinned maliciously. "And our next target is confirmed."

Edited by Bioni-Man

Chivinix gritted his teeth angrily as he could vaguely make out voices from the hut. Even though he could not know what they were saying he could tell one held anger while another held... fear? Shaking his head he releases Viima's shoulder and moves towards the hut. He shot a look down at Viima and whispered angrily

"Chivinix only help because he wants second meal out of this."

He then placed a hand on the door and then using his right foot he kicked it open staring at the small scene before him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Viima shook his head to clear it and followed Chivinix. If a meal was all the creature wanted, Viima was sure he could make one himself in need be. For now stopping the strange Toa of Gravity and discovering his motives were the most important tasks at hand.

"Who are you? Why did you attack us earlier?" Viima asked Varan as he entered the hut after Chivinix.

Chivinix seemed to be unconcerned by the words the toa of gravity spoke. His carapace seemed to glimmer slightly in the low-light as if it was gathering somethin

IC: Vrina

Having failed at finding any form of business opportunities Vrina instead heads back towards colx's place and knocks softly at the door before heading in

"Colx! I'm back and failed."

OOC: And I summon thee GearDirector, do your thing.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Colx and NPC (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

Colx looked at the Matoran

The Matoran reluctantly looked back.

"Ya got an explanation?" Colx demanded, a threatening growl evident in his voice.

"Well... you know..." the Matoran began, before Colx cut him off.

"Because the way I see it, you showed up late for work today. Again"

The Matoran pondered to himself why Colx had waited this long to bring it up. Heck, the sun was starting to set on the horizon and everything. His burly employer had probably just decided to make his life extra miserable.

He certainly looked the type, what with the wicked spine and the big muscles and... teeth. All of it just screamed "lousy boss" from the get-go, like a big cardboard sign hastily scribbled on with a marker. Anything more sophisticated than that would be far too fancy for Mr. Skakdi of Skakdiland, here.

"Let me tell you something, Drool" Colx said as he leaned over his desk, looming over the Matoran with murder in his grin.

"Name's Darool" Darool muttered under his breath, though not loud enough for Colx to hear.

"I don't take kindly to people wasting time on the job under my supervision"

"There's a lot of things you don't take kindly to"

"What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing at all, sir"

Colx nodded slowly, "hmming" thoughtfully as he propped his chin onto his hand. Letting his clawed fingers deliberately scratch at the wooden counter, leaving small furrows.

"I won't put up with this kind of behavior, Drool" He said, holding Darool tight with his gaze as he persisted on using the Le-Matoran's humiliating nickname.

"I... I need this job" Darool whimpered.

"Well, too bad, squirt" Colx reorted as he stood up pointing a threatening finger at Darool like an arbiter of divine judgement. And he began to say The Three Words.

"Darool, you're fire..."

He was then cut off, however, by a knock on the door and a muffled voice.

"The karz is that?" Darool pondered, wondering who on Mata Nui's earth would visit this guy at this late hour.

What he saw when he looked back at Colx was even more surprising, his arm had lowered, and his stance had grown much calmer, there was an odd glint in his eye... and he was smiling. Well, he always smiled, being a Skakdi, but he actually looked happy for once.

"Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming" he thought as he dared to raise his voice.

"Umm, boss?"

"You're dismissed" Colx said calmly, "leave the door open on your way out"

"Still making demands" Darool grumbled, although he was glad he hadn't lost his job... he thought, he wasn't sure.

"That guy needs a girlfriend or something" Darool thought to himself as he grabbed his belongings and opened the door to leave.

And then he saw her.

He blinked a couple of times, feeling dizzy all of a sudden. Turns out it was her mask.

"No way" Darool thought as he looked Vrina over, "no way"

"Get your butt in gear"

He hurried past her, and went home to his hut.

"No way" he kept thinking.

"It's open" Colx called to Vrina from inside.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina arched her brow as she watched the le-matoran walk off. She could vaguely tell he was dizzy even as he walked past

Ah my mask.. Always does this to first time viewers

However she pushed past gently and walked towards Colx closing the door behind her. Her mask had a wide smile as she looked at him

"Being a boss i take it?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

Vrina's smile, coupled with her unusual mask, was both pleasing and uncomfortable at the same time. At times dizzying, at times charming, and at other times mysterious and intriguing. People said the eyes were the windows to one's soul. Well, Colx had a feeling Vrina had a little more of that to share than some other people he ran into from time to time, if her enigmatic Kanohi and past was any indication.

He stood up from the counter, hearing the dry groan of the chair grinding across the floor, but not letting it bother him.

"I'm a firm believer in discipline" Colx replied.

"Without it, I wouldn't get to yell half as much as I do otherwise" he exposited as he reached for a nearby mug.

"So, didn't work out, huh?" he remarked.

"Well, that sorta thing happens. Tea?" He offered.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina brought her hands behind her back and laced her fingers together, As she leaned back she managed to crack her back. Upon hearing the offer for tea she smiled

"Sweet tea actually. And yeah it didn't work out but i didn't expect it to work right off the back either. And what exactly did that employee do to deserve the wrath of colx?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Showed up late for work for the third time in a row" Colx said with a dismissive wave of his hand as he brewed the tea as Vrina wanted, nay, requested was probably a better word for it.

"I'm not exactly running a picture-perfect five-star restaurant, but I expect some standards from my employees, like getting their lazy butts here on time as I ask them to." he continued, grinding his teeth as he said it, a bad habit of his.

"So?" he continued as he handed Vrina her cup of steaming tea, accompanied by one for himself.

"First day together, cheers" he said with a grin.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled softly as she took in the smell of the tea

"Yes.. I could see where being late to work would be bad for business.. Did you fire him"

She took a long sip of the tea and smiled

"Dang.. you do make a mean tea.. And indeed cheers."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chivinix seemed to be unconcerned by the words the toa of gravity spoke. His carapace seemed to glimmer slightly in the low-light as if it was gathering somethin

Having failed at finding any form of business opportunities Vrina instead heads back towards colx's place and knocks softly at the door before heading in

OOC: And I summon thee GearDirector, do your thing.

IC: Varan

"I said... LEAVE." Varan noticed something strange with the creature, and decided not to attack - yet.

Edited by Bioni-Man

"I didn't fire him... yet" Colx replied with a foreboding grin as his hand opened and closed, the pointy fingers only missing the the rattling of rusty knives to complete the illusion.

"I was about to fire him, but then all of a sudden something else came up and I guess I sorta forgot about it"

Colx half-expected Vrina to roll her eyes again, but they were both cut off when an orange hue surrounded them, making both of their forms turn ethereal and sharply contoured, Vrina's crystal armor sparkling again.

"My, will you look at that" Colx remarked as he walked towards the window.

"Now that's some sunset?" Colx remarked where he stood by the window that gave a glorious view of Le-Wahi's woodland canopy, with the sun inching away on the horizon.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC(Leah)

"I'll go with you to find Echelon," she said, eyes averted from the rest of the crowd. She still couldn't muster the strength to look them in the eyes. "I'm a capable fighter and you all know I won't hesitate to end him."

She continued to look down, flipping a ring over in her hands.

"Maybe I can do some good to counter my arsenal of sins," she smiled broadly, though she didn't expect anyone to return the expression.

IC: (Valria)

"I don't see any reason why Liacada shouldn't come with us. We're going to need all the help we can get to take Echelon down," I added. I distinctly remember Merror's cold reception, and to be honest he was a decent person. Doesn't mean I liked him much, he seemed to easily sit in judgement of other people, thinking he had the right to do so. I don't know exactly what Liacada did to earn the cold shoulder from him. She seemed decent enough so far, and like me, she had her own issues she'd need to get through, so I guess in some way I felt a sort of kinship to her. "Merror, the only worry I have now is that you'll let what you believe is right, get in the way of what actually is. That was the point I was making, some of you can live in this world where you're still allowed to pull punches, but when you realize the stakes, you'll understand that code you hold onto is outdated when we have men like Echelon running about. From all accounts Echelon isn't worthy anyone's mercy anymore."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Chivinix could feel some form of energy building up in him. It was an odd feeling. Without knowing what he was doing he held up two of his hands and the palms began to crackle with energy. Without waiting he released the pent-up energy in a bolt of energy directly at the toa of gravity. Chivinix however looked rather surprised and idly commented

"That is new.."

Vrina smiled softly as she saw the sunset enter the room. It was times like this she admired her crystal armor and the way it could reflect the light. She stood up and moved towards colx leaning gently against his side

"I like this time of day.. It always makes me glow a bit at the right angle."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Colx looked at her, past the crystal armor glowing in its many-faceted beauty, past the mask shifting and swirling enigmatically, past the slender hands resting on the windowsill next to his own, bearing witness of grace and form, and instead saw before his eyes the woman he was now intent on sharing his life with, the setting sunlight seeming to bid them good luck as it left in favor of the black, silver-dotted blanket being draped over them.

He put an arm around Vrina, breathing deeply, but saying nothing.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina was caught off guard as Colx wrapped his arm around her waist. Despite being caught off guard she did not seem to fight it instead took it as invitation to get a bit closer to him as her head now rested fully against his shoulder. With a deep sigh she was able to say one phrase

"This is nice."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Took the words right out of my mouth, sweetheart" Colx replied, without the usual bravado in his voice. It was calm, mellow, his arm's grip feeling sure and confident.

The starry skies blinking in his glowing eyes, Colx looked at Vrina.

"I don't know what this is, exactly, but whatever it is, I like it" he said with a smile.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina aughed ever so slightly as she hears this gently jabbing her elbow in Colx's side in a playful manner

"Oh you master of words. How you sway me with your words. But I don't know what this is called either.. perhaps cuddling? Not sure."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Well, I figure can get used to it, whatever it's called" Colx replied, a hint of mischief playing into his grin as he faked a big yawn. He let his hand around Vrina's waist descend ever so slightly.

"Mmm, it's about time to turn in, wouldn't you say?" Colx prodded, his eyes glowing with anticipation.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina sighed ever so gently

"I don't know.. Need a sleeping schedule be defined by the rise and fall of the sun?"

OOC: *Waves hand* You saw nothing. This is not the giant insect you are looking for.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Sleep? I don't recall anyone mentioning sleep" Colx replied with fake obliviousness, turning to face Vrina fully.

"I was just using a clever euphemism for one nocturnal activity to suggest another one" he said, with an impossibly straight face. Anyone who knew him well enough would be able to tell that inwardly, however, he was laughing until he felt like his gut was about to burst.

One hand back on Vrina's waist, the other around her neck, moving to cup her cheek, Colx smiled reassuringly.

"You know I'm not the type to beat around the bush"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smirked very gently as she hears this moving a hand to Colx's face in return

"No you are not. However I will not lie that I wouldn't enjoy said nocturnal activities. However I wonder if we have the energy for it?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Colx coughed, which sounded a bit like rolling thunder in his large mouth. He leaned forward and pecked Vrina's forehead.

"I consider my... "endurance" one of my best qualities, and it's not like we've been spending today doing anything particularly strenuous, now is it?" he said, with a low growl to his voice.

"I'd be more than happy to do a little extra work, though, if you want me to"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Zeal, Aki-Nui - Top of the Tree Inn

He woke with a jolt. That same jolt that had woken him like that for the past month. That same jolt that signalled the end of the nightmare and the start of the waking world.

Zeal willed himself to his feet after a while of lying motionless in bed. He took a step. Then another. Once he had reacquainted himself with walking once again, he took himself down to the bar for breakfast. A plate of toast and a cup of tea were already there. The barkeep had taken the order enough times to make it in advance. The Silver Toa allowed himself to smile, just this once.

After nourishing himself, he held out his key, room number seven, as per custom, to the Le-Matoran behind the bar.

'You sure you're ready to head out there again? I'm more than willing to keep you in for a week or more.'

'Inertia,' Zeal muttered.

'Eh?'

'Inertia, I said. Objects at rest want to stay at rest, objects in motion want to stay in motion.'

The Le-Matoran raised an eyebrow. 'I don't quite understand, Mister Zeal.'

The Toa sighed. 'I don't want to be at rest any more, mate. I want to be in motion. And if I don't get in motion right now, I'm going to want to stay at rest.' Zeal lay the key to Room Seven on the bar.

'Motion...'

With that, he walked out of the Top of the Tree Inn for the last time in a while, leaving a confused Le-Matoran in his wake.

He descended to the ground, to the stables, where Aki-Nui had been fed and sheltered for the past month. His ears pricked up at the sound of his owner's footsteps, and may or may not have forgot about the stable gate on his way to greet the Toa, shunting it aside on his way.

Zeal stroked the Kane-Ra's head. 'It's been a while, eh buddy? I'm... sorry I was up there so long. I just needed time to clear my head.' Slowly, he climbed on the beast's back, reacquainting himself with the saddle and reins.

'Ready?' Aki-Nui let out a low groan in return. Zeal smirked. 'Thought so. Yah!' Zeal whipped the reins, throwing a small pouch of widgets to the stable owner as he sped past him.

In motion. I was in motion once. Now I'm on fire.

OOC: Zeal and Aki-Nui to Ta-Wahi.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Chivinix could feel some form of energy building up in him. It was an odd feeling. Without knowing what he was doing he held up two of his hands and the palms began to crackle with energy. Without waiting he released the pent-up energy in a bolt of energy directly at the toa of gravity. Chivinix however looked rather surprised and idly commented

"That is new.."

Vrina smiled softly as she saw the sunset enter the room. It was times like this she admired her crystal armor and the way it could reflect the light. She stood up and moved towards colx leaning gently against his side

"I like this time of day.. It always makes me glow a bit at the right angle."

IC: Varan

Varan dodged the blast as it flew past his mask, scorching him slightly but not enough to stop him. He swept his hands forward and called upon gravity, directing it towards Chivinix in an attempt to weigh him down too much to move.

Edited by Bioni-Man

Chivinix could feel that he couldn't move his feet whatsoever. However he could still move his arms a bit as he concentrated again. Sending off another blast of energy at Varan

Vrina blushed ever so faintly under her mask which came off as a warm feeling on her hands. She laid a hand gently on Colx's back and offered a gentle smile

"Well.. I personally did not do anything too strenuous today, However you know one day you shall not be able to endure as well as you used to?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

The events of today had already been too much. Now Chivinix had discovered the scent and had lead Zeth and Viima to a hut where Varan lay in wait.

Chivinix had already kicked down the door and attacked the other Toa of Gravity.

An odd tingling sensation began to envelop Zeth. He wanted to obey Varan's words and flee, but all he could do was stand and stare dumbfounded in the threshold as the fight ensued.