BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

As I let the wooden logs that’d replaced my arms slam around Vrina, I could swear I felt something in my gut, like someone had just beaten it to karz and back, stiffening me up as I let my fingers grind across her back like a spine slug searching for a vein to hook onto

My spine was shivering, and the lump in my throat threatened to make it burst and drag all my innards with it, a feeling only vaguely familiar to when Helios and Melna had finally gotten to me.

The familiar sensation was there, but it was buried under a flood of unknown sensations that played whack-a-mole with my insides with all the gentle care of a maddened Muaka that was throwing a hissy fit.

I zeroed in on the familiar sensation like a starving bone thrown to a dog, and spared a short glance at the Toa in my arms.

“Vrina,” I horked, voice raspy “I have not the faintest idea what twisted sense of cosmic humor it was that got us to end up here, but I really hope something good can come outta this”

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vrina

Vrina arched her brow faintly as she hears this and just sighs onto Colx's chest

"I am also happy that whatever it was brought us together. I never saw myself in this situation but I wouldn't change it for the world."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Minor bunnying, hope you won't mind

"Mhmm," I mumbled, "me neither"

Then, probably to her surprise, I picked her up in my arms. She was pretty light from my perspective, easy to hold up. Before she managed to protest or ask what was going on, I'd silenced her with another kiss.

"No talking," I said slyly as I went for the door, "there'll be time for that later"

I breathed heavily as we separated, sweating under the covers like after an intense workout session. Well, it was intense, at least.

I turned to look at her, letting my hand settle on her exposed shoulder with a smile. The crystal armor plate lay tossed haphazardly in a corner of the bedroom, along with several other belongings.

"Vrina," I said, "I promise I'll make tonight as good as it can get. You deserve it"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina kept her eyes closed even as she felt the hand settle on her shoulder. However she let out a soft chuckle as she heard Colx's statement

"Really now? I am glad you feel that I deserve it. But you also deserve a good night as well."

However her hand now drifted to his chest as it rested there absently

OOC: I don't mind however the armor she wears has been embedded into her actual normal armor so it wouldn't be able to be removed except if she used her element to remove it.. but besides that all good

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Understood

"Speaking of which" I remarked, "If we're gonna do that tonight I think I better make sure I can find a restaurant. I haven't done that sort of fine dining, well, ever, actually"

I turned and sat up, giving her a nod.

"You just sit tight, I'll take care of the details"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina moved slowly and placed a hand on colx's shoulders, the blankets gathering around her form as she moved

"You know i was just thinking the Bright-star inn would do well enough for that sort of thing.. I did not expect something fancy like you are thinking."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Outwardly, I sighed, inwardly I simultaneously cheered and cocked a metaphorical eyebrow. Sure, the Bright-Star was a cozy enough place, but as I'd already taken great enough pains to point out earlier the drinks are where it's at over there, not the food.

And Unari's probably even less of a romantic than me, which is a low bar to begin with. But it couldn't hurt to consider it.

"Whatever you say, Vrina. I'll talk with Unari, then"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina slowly moved to sit next to Colx on the bed and leaned against his side

"I want this simple.. Just you know to test the waters persay."

She then playfully jabbed him in the side while commenting

"Afterall I have to see if the 'brute' next to me can be civilized."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I had a strong feeling that expecting me to be 'civilized' in the afterglow of what'd just recently occurred (ahem) showed that Vrina expected a great deal from me, which was both rousing and daunting, though she could in part be joking.

I'll take that last one, please.

"Oh I'll show you civilized, alright" I remarked with a sneer as I looked at her.

"And then I'll show you how to properly swear in Skakdi, so you can pretend to be 'cultured'"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina chuckles deeply as she pretends to hold an imaginary pipe to her lips

"ah yes.. So Is that what they call you.. Is a pipe mandatory? Though you know I would be interested to learn some of your language."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I delivered a chuckle of my own, patting Vrina's back to show my appreciation, she had a real knack for wit. Teaching her a few of my own swears was going to be fun.

I puffed a pretend cloud of smoke at her, imagining my own pipe in her hand for a moment, a not entirely unpleasant thought.

"Who knows, maybe breaking the language barrier will make some of my peers take less issue with us. Can't hurt our chances anyway"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

The stillness. The silence.

The peacefullness was deafening.

Zeth walked slowly to where the dark Toa lay on the ground. His body was a repulsive heap of smoldering and exposed flesh.

"No, no..." Zeth knealt down next to Varan. But it wasn't an evil monster that lay there wounded on the platform. If it were, his heart wouldn't be aching as much as it did.

It was his Brother.

His breathing came shallow, but he was still alive, and Zeth was intent on keeping him in that condition.

"He needs medical attention. NOW!" Zeth turned his head to look up at Chivinix, tear stains still streaking his face. "Please... He's all I have left..."

I can't lose you again.

IC: Dehkaz

"Strangely enough, I was looking for you," Dehkaz replied, tucking his hands into the side pockets on his coat. He seemed much more relaxed than average brooding Dehkaz, which was worrying in of itself.

"Well, I got an assignment from the big names above, and I thought, 'Well, I sure could use some help with this one' and it just so happens I know a fairly experienced guard, and where to find her," The Toa of Magnetism continued, shrugging. "And so..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

The stillness. The silence.

The peacefullness was deafening.

Zeth walked slowly to where the dark Toa lay on the ground. His body was a repulsive heap of smoldering and exposed flesh.

"No, no..." Zeth knealt down next to Varan. But it wasn't an evil monster that lay there wounded on the platform. If it were, his heart wouldn't be aching as much as it did.

It was his Brother.

His breathing came shallow, but he was still alive, and Zeth was intent on keeping him in that condition.

"He needs medical attention. NOW!" Zeth turned his head to look up at Chivinix, tear stains still streaking his face. "Please... He's all I have left..."

I can't lose you again.

OOC: Good to see you again ;) - BTW, his name before Varan was Riihus

Edited by Bioni-Man

IC: Mihlra

Funny how one always seems to end up in the last place they expect themselves to be. Situations of which they couldn't even dream of taking part in. Locations that they try to keep stuffed to the back of their mind.

Or at least, it certainly felt that way to the Toa of Lightning strolling casually through the semi-crowded streets of Le-Koro's main marketplace square, if the random mess of platforms and bridges could be called a "square", glancing lazily around the various establishments hoping to trap the widgets of the unprepared with a slow turn of her head.

Though Mihlra wasn't really one of the philosophical type, so she dismissed the thought as nothing more than an intangible phantom conjured up by her wandering consciousness. Nonetheless, Le-Koro was the last place she'd expected herself to wander back to. Of course, there was the fact that she didn't quite remember going from finding a rather nice establishment in Onu-Koro that sold respectably good beverages to waking up on a beautifully crafted bench in Le-Koro.

She couldn't blame her unconscious mind for making it's way to the Village of Air, it was after all, a familiar place.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the insistent words of a peddler selling his wares. Her magenta eyes made their way over, drawn by nothing more than curiosity. Laid out on a makeshift table was a collection of miniature crystalline statues, crafted from what looked to be nothing more than water frozen in time. Material goods didn't mean much to her, but a souvenir never hurt anyone.

Mihlra bought one, a small yellow sun, which she placed in her coat's pocket, before continuing on her way.

OOC: pl0x pl0x pl0x pl0x pl0x

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Food for thought: which is more confusing, the gender dynamics in this room or the fact that somehow all parties involved somehow became high ranking cops? With actual power over lives and society?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra

No...this can't be...he's.... I turned to look towards the direction that eerily familiar voice came from. ...dead?

There before me was a giant with a purple mask, he had the this dumbest expression of confusion on his face. I slapped myself in the face, then looked at him again. Nope, not a dream, he was still there. He was alive! And not dead! Or evil!

"ONUZEK!" I practically leaped from Tillian's lap and into the air, colliding into the giant in a tackle.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Considering the fact that said giant was rather... giant, the tackle hug was less like a tackle and more like... a jumping hug. Of course, the gigantic Toa of Gravity responded as anyone should to such an event. His face turning into a rather happy smile of enjoyment, he said:

"Skyra hugs!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra

I couldn't help but giggle a bit, hearing Onuzek's voice again was enough to make me giddy. I had every reason in the world to be happy, a friend I thought was good and dead was standing before me, quite alive.

Of course, this did raise quite a few questions. When my euphoria wasn't clouding my mind as much I looked up at him.

"Onuzek..." I said slowly, "Where have you been? Last time I saw you...you were wearing an infected mask...then I was told you were...well dead."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

The gigantic Toa of Gravity frowned, the movement accompanied by a concerned, and more than a bit confused, look overcoming his face.

"Onuzek thinks that Onuzek must have hit Onuzek's head, because Onuzek can't remember what Skyra is saying," the mentioned Toa replied, before pausing to ponder the idea for a moment.

"Onuzek is wondering what the question was again?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I delivered a chuckle of my own, patting Vrina's back to show my appreciation, she had a real knack for wit. Teaching her a few of my own swears was going to be fun.

I puffed a pretend cloud of smoke at her, imagining my own pipe in her hand for a moment, a not entirely unpleasant thought.

"Who knows, maybe breaking the language barrier will make some of my peers take less issue with us. Can't hurt our chances anyway"

Vrina felt the pat on her back and seemed to appreciate it while she just moved to lean against him

"I have to admit i think i would stick out like a sore thumb among your peers."

She proceeded to stand up from the bed and went to collect her skirt shimmying into it

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix shook his head as he looked down at the toa extending two of his hands towards Varan's head

"He is too dangerous.. He must be eliminated."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Only Necrofinches still sing when they're dead" I said, reciting an old Skakdi proverb.

It was meant to imply that to stand out and be unlike others was not a bad thing, like the Necrofinch with its fascinating post-mortem skill. Most Skakdi nowadays took the proverb a lot more literally than I did but I'd taken some of my lonely hours after Helios and Melna left to reconsider the meaning of some of the sayings we Skakdi often used, within them there were remnants of actual culture, actual civilization, something that we Skakdi had lost due to the pillaging, slaughtering and violating ways that many of us now adopted, leaving a few loose screws like myself to do what little we could to try and remember what had already been forgotten.

I grabbed my pipe, puffing with a thoughtful expression.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina nodded slowly as she heard this smirking ever so softly

"Ah the wise spiny fool.. Do you enjoy making me think and working my mind or just random thing you do?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Melna's the random one of this crazy little family" I replied as I too stood up.

Vrina had a good head on her shoulders, discussing things like this with her wasn't doomed to become an exercise in linguistics for dummies, which was a real life-saver.

"Alright, so I'll find us a place to eat tonight, why don't you go ahead and give that job search a second try?" I suggested.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina nodded gently as she heard this and offered Colx a kiss on the cheek before walking off

"alright. I will be back in.. how does 5 or 6 hours sound? Will be about dusk then."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"That'll be just fine" I called after her, rubbing my cheek appreciatively for a moment before I too grabbed my satchel and went outside, taking off in another direction. I steered quickly towards the Bright-Star Inn, assured that if Unari couldn't help me directly, he could probably point me in the right direction.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Saedrak & Aidrak

In a mountain wall near Le-Koro, a tunnel lead deep into the earth. Two skakdi were responsible for it, one who chiseled the earth, the other who guided the drill. It was one of many tunnels they had dug, a system which connected the villages of the island, for one reason or another. But the skakdi were gone, off digging their secret underground highway to Ta-Koro.

OOC: Saedrak and Aidrak to Ta-Wahi

IC: Colx (Bright-Star Inn)

"Oy, Unari" I called to the jocular Le-Toa whose Inn I was a regular to. His loose-fitting clothing secluding the muscle that I knew was there, after witnessing him showing unruly guests to the door the hard way.

"I need to ask you something" I said as I stepped up to the counter. Even as I said it, I felt a delightful culinary smell hit my nostrils. Eating here suddenly didn't seem like such a bad idea after all.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"You finally got a girlfriend and you need advice on what to do," Unari guessed, completely randomly. "Or somewhere to eat. Or you got a boyfriend? If you did, I owe Kongu thirty widgets. If it isn't either of those, well, nobody wins the bet."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Colx (Bright-Star Inn)

"Then Kongu owes you thirty widgets" I said, with a hint of a smile - although, given Skakdi physiology, what I'd call a hint of a smile would look more to Unari like an abnormally wide smile, bordering on a grin.

"We'll be going out for dinner tonight, and she suggested this place, do you do that there?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina rolled her shoulders as she managed to walk towards the market sector. As she walked through she looked at each vendor trying to find one that may be in need of someone who could hunt.

OOC: Vrina opened for interaction

IC: Chivinix

The large insectoid saw Varan twitch on the ground and did not hesitate to place his right foot on Varan's chest pinning him down while the hand crackled with energy as it seemed to be gaining energy

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Introducing a new character, what fun

IC: Zelvin (Top of the Tree Inn)

The Le-Matoran had had a hard day at work, and he was feeling particularly sluggish tonight, so when he walked into the Top of the Tree Inn in search of a flask to help forget his controlling boss, and maybe a lady to help him forget even further, he was not interested in much else.

Alas, luck was not on his side, not because he was an unattractive slob about as skilled with words as a Skakdi with a toothbrush (although that might have had something to do with it in the past), but rather because almost everyone in the tavern had their attention fixated on what looked to him like a crusty, aging Toa in the corner of an uncertain element who was in the middle of talking everyone’s ears off in between taking short, incredibly noisy slurps from the steaming tea cup she held in her hands.

Rested against the wall beside her, stood a long, very menacing looking scythe, looking very out of place beside the sweet-looking, very middle-aged woman who was keeping everyone’s attention. He imagined to himself that she’d forgotten her glasses that day, and simply brought with her the wrong gardening tool on her trip into town to buy some new roses for her floral arrangements.

Now, exactly why she would own a scythe in the first place, that he wasn’t quite so sure of.

Her voice was raspy, but also mellow and sort of welcoming, and her faintly glowing purple eyes seemed to radiate soulful investment in the words she were speaking. He decided to go for broke, and settled down to listen.

She stirred her tea calmly, with a great deal of her concentration seemingly directing there, but her voice remained authoritative and omnipresent, drawing them in.

“I told him he was a fool to trust that swindler, but he simply would not listen, no matter how many times I told him, he was completely fixated on getting his payback against the man who’d turned around and denied us our reward”

The Matoran’s head went topsy-turvy quicker than you could say “Matoro’s Matching Mattresses” three times fast. She was talking like she was a… a Mercenary or Bounty Hunter, but… she couldn’t possibly be that, it just wasn’t possible. She was drinking tea, with three lumps of sugar mind you, and here she was sitting and talking like she was in the business of assigning price tags to other people’s lives.

He lifted his hand and manually closed his gaping maw, wiping away a trail of drool while he was at it, he had to see where this was going.

“The last I saw of my old partner was when he took off, making a terrible row about how he was going to get his revenge. I have not seen or heard from him since, and I personally made a few very lucrative deals with that employer in the future”

The Le-Matoran absent-mindedly nodded his head as he got a sense that he knew what this was all about. Obviously, she was retired, having long since done her job to an end and was now living a quiet life, wasting the nights away by telling people about her many exploits. He got a little more comfortable at the back, wondering whether or not she would tell any more.

She took another noisy sip of her tea, and a deep, almost shaky, breath before she straightened a few folds in her cloak and continued

“There was a time I was right here in Le-Koro, I always love it at this time of the year, the sunlight hits the leaves just perfectly”

She moved her free hand theatrically, the Le-Matoran rolled his eyes a little, when was she going to get to the action?

“As always, I stopped by the Gukko Force’s HQ to check the wanted posters, and I saw one in particular that caught my eye; a picture of a very nasty looking fellow, and with an admittedly a bit modest reward, but I had little else to occupy myself, so I figured I might as well give it a try”

“His face was quite striking, I remember it clearly, and I found him soon enough, it was just a matter of finding the right people, and coax them into divulging their secrets. You can get very far in this world with a friendly word… and a knife to someone’s neck”

The Matoran flinched just a tad, having for a second forgotten that the woman was a retired mercenary: the way she handled herself just oozed “sweet old lady” from top to bottom. Granted, she wasn’t that old when you really looked at her, but the shock value was definitely there.

“And I tracked him, this Vortixx, to this very Inn we’re sitting in now; the Top of the Tree Inn”

A wolfish grin crept across her mask, as she cast her weathered eyes over the crowd.

“I walked in, and I stood forth for all to see me” she called, and did in fact stand up, letting the people in the crowd get a good look at her.

She was the waning shadow of what had once been a goddess among mortals, the kind that sent any man quivering to his knees either in awe or fear. A once dizzying aura of rogue charm and beauty had now fizzled out, morphed into one of olden sophistication and dignity, she was a woman with a story to tell, and now the Le-Matoran was taking in every word.

“I held out my hand, and called out the criminal” she said, and then she pointed an accusatory finger into the crowd.

“You’re going back to prison, Skorr”

“Skorr?” The Matoran pondered, hadn’t he seen that name in the paper just the other day, escaped convict or something?

Beside him, a Vortixx darted up from where he sat, wild panic set in his eyes, and the Matoran felt his jaw drop again when he saw that it was indeed Skorr who was standing there, fingering with a weapon at his belt.

The Toa shook her head, tsking at the Vortixx “don’t bother with that, dear, you’re only making things worse for yourself”

“I’m not going back to prison, granny” Skorr shot back as he finally fingered his sword free.

“I’m afraid you have no choice in the matter” the Toa replied as she stepped forward, the crowd being more than willing to part, and in some cases be entirely vacant.

“Don’t come any closer” the Vortixx threatened, getting some resolve back, she was coming at him unarmed, and he liked his chances against an old, unarmed Toa.

The Matoran covered beneath a table, shivering in fear like a frightened Hapaka, getting his minds filled with gory and unsavory images upon hearing steel clash against steel.

“Hurrk”

“That’s enough out of you”

The Matoran sneaked a peek, and felt his jaw drop again upon seeing the Toa in the middle of restraining the struggling Vortixx with a clear, glittering substance sprouting from her hands.

The dusty, weathered Toa looked around, meeting the Le-Matoran’s gaze, upon which she gave him an amazingly gentle, reassuring smile.

“No worries, kiddo, everything is under control” she stated as she shuffled Skorr out of the Inn, her Scythe floating into her hand magically before she left.

“Who was she?” was the first thing that came to the Le-Matoran’s mind to ask.

“That,” said a nearby Lesterin, “was Zelvin the Bounty Hunter. Some call her Mama Clench, because no one ever escapes her, and she acts like she’s your Ma”

The Le-Matoran had had enough for one day, he went home and went straight to bed.

Edited by Geardirector
  • Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Something snapped inside of Zeth.

"Don't..."

A wave of images flashed before the young Toa's eyes. Blood. So much blood.

And the screams. They had filled his aching head and drowned out the world for years now. He could do nothing to keep them at bay.

Zeth's eyes flashed, filled to the brim with one emotion alone.

Anger.

His voice was tired, strained even. It quivered as if it were about to break.

"Back the Karz off..."

Vrina rolled her shoulders as she managed to walk towards the market sector. As she walked through she looked at each vendor trying to find one that may be in need of someone who could hunt.

OOC: Vrina opened for interaction

IC: Zelvin (Markets)

The next morning had the old (no, not quite) woman navigating the crowd of the Le-Koro bazaar, a task that anyone would find daunting in the right circumstances.

She had a serene smile on her face, still pleased by yesterday's successful business endeavor, and today she felt she was going to treat herself to a little something special to celebrate.

Even as she was about to finish her search, what caught her eye but a young Kru-Toa wandering about, seemingly a bit lost. She had caught her eye because she looked awfully familiar, Zelvin could swear she'd seen that face in the mirror back in the day.

So she put on her sweetest of sweet smiles, and came up to her fellow Toa of Crystal.

"Hello, dear, is there something you're looking for?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ryzen

Ryzen wanted to leave. But he didn't know how. All i have to do is walk out. How is that so hard for me? He thought that he should get his mind checked sometime. Walking down the street, he smiled to himself.

OOC: changing to first person after this

Edited by Dragonstar7