BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Alfon

Though I stood unflinching, smile unwavering, I was crying on the inside.

Was this what it felt like to be a masochist? 

"The pleasure is mine."

Fingers throbbing in agony, I would have been more than content to let go if I wasn't so...eager to play. I mean, it only felt appropriate to exchange a slightly more than numbing jolt before our hands parted ways.  

"If you'll follow me." I cooed, striding past her. While I waited for her to close the gates, I studied the village.

"So what brings you here, Vya?"

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Vyartha / Pala-Koro Gates

Oh I will burn you alive, Alfon.

The muscles of my arm were taught as excess electricity raced along tendons and ligaments, with only my sheer force of will keeping the extremity from flailing about in a wild and undignified manner. Harsh breath came through clenched teeth and my eyes smouldered in their sockets as I closed the village gates.

One, two, three, four....

It wasn't until another six seconds passed that I turned around to face Alfon.

"I'd heard about it from a friend, Alf," I replied, striding up to him, a smirk playing on my features. "Thought I'd check it out while I was in the neighbourhood."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Pala-Koro hadn't changed much since I'd left, the only notable difference being that someone did a good clean-up job. Not as pretty as it was back in the day, but I was impressed and made a mental note to thank whoever was still taking care of the place.

"Mhmm." I said absently, wondering if I'd see any familiar faces. "And what do you do for a living?"

I'd started walking with Vyartha in tow, feeling at home yet slightly out of place. It wasn't so long ago that I was just another ordinary guy fighting for the ILS and here I was, now an officer of one of Le-Koro's specialized military units.

I figured I'd let that detail slide for now.

OOC:

THE

MAN

IS

BACK

<3

IC: Kythera

Alfon's rather characteristic smooth walk was interrupted somewhat abruptly as a slightly singed vortixx planted herself in front of his directionless destination.  The left power portion of her normally light-grey armor was streaked just slightly off-colour, as if she had gotten just a little too close to a firecracker that exploded at her feet or something I don't know maybe that happened it really could have wouldn't that just be horrible if it didn't don't you think?

Yes that would have been just terrible.

Oh.

So.

Unfortunate.

"Hello Alfon."

No her ice-blue eyes were not firing off beams of pure cold at and/or in his general direction.

Nope.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Know that nervous snicker you make when you're in deep ##### yet you can't stop 'cause it's freaking hilarious

Yeah, wasn't doing that at all.

"Hi Kythera," I said, not giggling like crazy. "Smoking as ever, I see."

It's not like I was cowering behind Vyartha either. No sir, I was going to tackle this woman head on and emerge unscathed.

Well, that's how I saw it anyways.

"Pffffft."

Edited by TX Wade

Somewhere along the way, Alfon's barb must have decided that it was better off not reaching its intended target for the sake of not getting a fatal amount of gaze-induced frost bite.  She didn't blink.

Or move.

"Yes."

"How nice of you to show up."

Her hand was doing its own thing as it absently flipped the safety on her pistol, which was conveniently holstered on her hip for easy access, back and forth.  It certainly wasn't itching to grab the weapon.  Certainly not, just a nervous habit of an assassin, that's all.

That's all.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Her left eye twitched, and Kythera slowly moved her hand away form the holstered pistol at her hip, the tendons in her arm tensing.  

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," The vortixx lent out a pent-up breath, and simply sidestepped away from Alfon's line of attack with a single smooth motion.  Continuing, Kythera turned on her heel, and moved away from the toa of Lightning.

Oh she'd get him back.

Sometime.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Aw don't be like that!" I called out, pulling one last punch. "You still haven't met Vyartha!"

Chuckling to myself, I folded my arms as the Vortixx silently slipped away, probably plotting her revenge. With a swivel of my heel, Kythera regained my full attention and I briefly cringed.

"That was Kythera. Sweet girl, am I right?"

And if she was here, it probably meant Esao was too. I'd have to check in at the HQ building or even ask around, but settling down was my first priority and I knew just the place to check in.

"Anyways," I began, adopting a more serious tone. "I'm going to head to my place for a bit. You're free to tag along, or else I'll catch you later."

"For lunch, maybe?" 

IC: Trava (Pala-Koro)

"Aaaaaah, that's just what I needed" Trava said to herself as she returned from the lakeside, sunlight still bearing down her neck, shoulders and back. Sunburns be darned, this was the best refresher a Bo-Lesterin could hope for.

Looking around, she spotted the Vortixx from earlier along with a few new visitors to the village. The Toa of Fire and Lightning seemed to be getting along quite well... in the Vo-Toa's dreams.

"Hey there, Ky" Trava called to the Vortixx, cracking her neck as she approached her, "who's the circus boy?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: timeskip

IC: Jetzul

Due to having absolutely nothing to do (and getting absolutely lost), as well as having to take a detour to find an absolutely new Kanohi (which was absolutely powerless, for all his troubles), Jetzul now found himself at the gates of Pala-Koro.

This place looks familiar... So if this is Lake Pala, then Le-Koro should be-wait, which way is north?

Do I have to ask them for directions...?

Really should have taken a map. And a compass. Wait, where would have I gotten those?

Well, nothing else he could do.

Jetzul knocked on the gate.

IC:
Okay.

The ground. Let’s start with the ground.

It feels like…

Hm.

Cloudy jell-o?

Nah.

It’s more like…

Hm.

It’s like… springy thought. Spongy… metal. Ooh ooh, no, the ground feels like one of those bouncy houses, but blown up with memories. It’s, it’s like, swirly ideas with the consistency of thick shampoo. The ground is gelatinous pudding you’re always floating up out of. Nah, it’s…

Shut up. Y’know how hard this is for me? I tellya, dear reader, there ain’t words adequate for describing things around here. Fo realisies.

Look, we all know I’m a legendary wordsmith. Y’all be like, ahh sheet (and blankets)! Here he comes: the Vicar of Vocab! The Lord of the Letters! Señorita Syntax! Chyeah! And then I be all like, thanks guys, I know, I know, I rock your socks, I smear your ears, I roast your toast, I know, thank you, all award plaques and fan artwork need to be processed by my office. The normal, yeah?

Point is, reader mine, you know I can do better. You’ve seen me do better. You’ve had ple-enny of experience with me; we all know you can, therefore, rattle off ple-enny of prior instances where my eloquent observations have made you stand up from that chair of yours, snap passionately in the air, and crow my name. Betcha already have a list of such observations primed for circumstances like these: “Grokk’s Greatest Gabs, Vol. I-IX,” publisher pending. Hey now, you don’t have to hide it from anybody here… no shame in a little well-placed enthusiasm.

I’m only a weensy ashamed to say I don’t deserve your enthusiasm right now. I’m not doin’ so hot, not compared to how I’ve done (on the word front, that is, and only on the word front; the rest of me’s still some seriously swaggin’ Skakdi). And sure, you can blame the weather – we all know that meteorological phenomena severely affect my prose (and if you didn’t know that, I suggest you comb through my past works to find the evidences; edumacate yoself) – but I know that there’s something else at work, here.

See, this place… Moment of frankness, I don’t think I’m really qualified to tackle it.

It sorta defies description, y’see, even from a narrator as fabulously gifted as yours truly. Eloquent observations only get a guy so far when it comes to presenting the intangibles. I can try to articulate the way things are here via similes/metaphors y’all know how to process, but none of them will hit the nail on the thumb. These metaphors are gonna be as convincing as the vice president’s toupee. They’ll satisfy you like an obstructionist congress. They’re gonna make as much sense as contemporary political references in this paragraph. None of them will get things quite right. None of them will make the mini-movie playing in your head while you read this satisfactorily accurate or accurately satisfactory. None of what I’m saying will say what I’m tryna say.

Okay? Got it? No? Too bad, we’re plowin’ on ahead without you.

Great. Now that we’ve established my inevitable imprecision as a ground rule (ground rule, hooboy…), I can proceed to describe – er, as best as I can – my surroundings. Where were we? The ground.

Hm.

I give up on the ground. I gave it my best shot up there and wasn’t even close to right (was closer, really, to left). As I retain too much professional pride to keep goin’ on with things like that, I'm honorably surrendering to the ground. It wins. I won't describe it. How’s this for a deal: imagine the ground however you want, since whatever weirdo vision you just got of it (ground made of puppies? and now you can’t un-see that) will probably be just as far from correct as everything I’ve already said. It’s a shame I can’t really talk about the ground, though, 'cuz just about everything here is ground. There’s no walls, there’s no ceiling… just ground, vaguely flat, of uncertain and indescribable consistency, that we’ll avoid looking at from hereon out.

Again, you’ll have to cope. Still plowin’.

There’s a sky too, I wanna say, but it sorta goes on forever and I get dizzy if I look at it for very long… We don’t want that, so I’ll avoid dwelling on the sky. (Insider intel, and I risked my health to bring you this information: I think the sky’s grayish-white, like the color of an overcast day… but couldn’t look at it long enough to make sure.)

Sometimes I happen to catch a splash of vibrant color over my shoulder (do I still have shoulders? We’ll figure that out shortly; for now, it’s just a saying… again, this is me dumbing things down for your digestion, ain’t I sweet). Sometimes, out of the corner of my eye (same colloquialism principle applies, duh) I catch whispered snatches of a vibrant color y’all haven’t even seen yet (Grokk: color hipster). But whenever I try to stare down surprise patches of kred, bleen or tlue – oh, those are my new color names; bleen’s a real trip, I rather like bleen – they’re suddenly gone. S’real frustrating, actually. I feel just like that one kid who walks up to a circle of talking peers only to hear them shut up right as he gets there, like they were discussing a party he wasn’t invited to. This was never a problem for me in life, since I was able to just make a fart noise, kickstart the conversation, and invite myself. But bleen don’t listen, bleen don’t laugh, bleen certainly don’t hand out invites. Bleen’s giving me cold turkey.

So I’ve decided I rather dislike bleen.

The classic colors are less exclusionary – they ain’t the cool kids; it’s no wonder y’all know them so well – and every now and again, they’ve lingered long enough for me to see them a little better. See, the color splashes ain’t really just colors; they’re like, half-finished murals painted on the air, ephemeral (are we surprised I know how to use that word?) pictures that’re gone as soon as you face ‘em.

So how do I see ‘em, you ask? I’ll tell you: the key here, as is often the case in life (and, it’d seem, in death too), is to pretend you don’t care. I’ve learned not to stare down the murals when they show up; if you don’t move, sometimes you can catch some of their details in the hazy sides of your vision. This is how I’ve recognized – or, at least, been able to discern – some of what I seen.

What’ve I seen, you ask? I’ll tell you (if you stop asking goddang rhetorical questions). I kinda-seen the sea in its deepest azure; I sorta-saw a verdant forest of twisted trees, a glowing red-orange lava flow, a cave awash in baby blue light that turned ick green. I caught a sparkling crystal city one time, a dusty jagged canyon another. I saw gigantic bubbles full of twinkling gold lights. I’m pretty sure I even saw the inside of Dor’s place one time. Still immaculately dustless, may I add.

Cursorily, I wonder: what ever’s happened to Nerf-narf? Has he moved on since my departure? Does he still remember the legend that was Grokk (psh, how could he not)? Thinking back on the short time I knew Nefar-titi, thinking back on our shared experiences, on that eager gleam I saw in his ickle eyeballs, I could easily imagine I set the impressionable squirt on a really negative, hazardous trajectory going forward into the rest of his life…

Heh. Nice.

Anywho wherever I walk (“Do you even have feet? What are you walking on? Hey Grokk how does the ground feel?” Y’know what I’m getting really. freakin.’ tired of getting this kind of question I’ve already told you we will get. to. it.)

(except for the ones about the fusa flippin’ ground grrraaagggghhhhffff I already decided not to address that thing so fracking cope.)

(We plowin’.)

Any
who,
wherever I walk, nothing changes. Step to the left, you’re still an infinite span from everywhere, nothing changes; step to the right, you’re still an unimaginable distance from anything and – big surprise! – nothing changes. Wherever I happen to position myself (if I even have position OKAY I AM OFFICIALLY SICK OF THIS), the sky’s just as scary (and possibly gray…?), the ground’s just as indescribable, the amazing Technicolor dream murals are just as inscrutable. Hanging out here makes a guy feel like position’s pretty unimportant. But, practical and levelheaded of a choice though it’d be, I can’t seem to park myself in one spot in death-land; too much bottled energy. Shocker.  

Consequently there’s been a lot of aimless cavorting.
This differs from my life how?

OOC:
You’re different.

and so i is

Tell us how.

not just yet
i prefer cliffhan…

No. Hackneyed. Boo.

k look bossypants
its just that im unaccustomed to writing actually ext
e
e
e
nded narrative alone
see
normally theres a fool to bounce off
to gimme energy
to tear down the ol block
like dor did

So you’re saying a guy needs his breaks?

bingo
was his nameo
meanwhile guess ill just leave this here

You got your cliffhanger anyway.

boom

IC:

Edited by Nuju Metru
  • Upvote 6

test2.png

IC (Rewera):

The dark Toa had slipped back behind her armor of cold demeanor, yellow eyes observing passively like a Muaka from behind the thicket. Underneath her skin though, electricity ran wild, muscles ready to burst into action. Her right hand was behind her head, fingers wrapped tightly around the grip of her Naginata. Then, when she registered the other's reaction to this Toa named Alfon, she let her arm come back down to her side.

Just another fool.

IC (Sisk):

The Matoran nodded to the Toa, then moved towards Skyscratcher. The bird lowered it's head slightly, allowing Sisk to seize one of the straps that formed the riding harness, allowing him to pull himself into the saddle. He nodded towards Lathon, indicating he do the same thing and take the seat behind him as second.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii looked at Ryzen and said, "Oh... well in that case!"

He stood on his tiptoes and blew a tiny sample into Ryzen's face. It wasn't enough to even make him completely sleepy, but if he inhaled he would be dizzy for a minute.

"You can have this little sample, if you're willing to pay for it. If you want more, I'll have to set up and brew some more."

Akhulii sat down and started drawing in the ground with his traveling stick. He made a rough and poorly drawn picture of the moon. It was barely recognize-able.

"You should have told me you have sleeping problems! I'm the exact matoran to come to! You'll be getting the sleep of your life with me around." Akhulii put his arm around Ryzen's shoulder.

"And with prices like mine, you'll be coming back for more!"

The blue matoran smiled in satisfaction. He loved business, and the best way to make it is to squeeze it out of your friends!

OOC: Oh, Akhulii. You'll always find a way to everyone off, won't you?

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro Market-place

Kongu had hoped to get right to the party, but debriefing had taken a lot longer than it needed to. Kongu had been asking various commanders about the circumstances that had forced the village to evacuate and able civilians to take part in the military operation. The frightening thing was that there was no probable explanation for the appearance of the insects.

Not to mention, Kongu had received word from two Koros now. Ko-Koro had fallen to the forces of Makuta, and Onu-Koro was rallying the other villages in hopes of returning fire so to speak.

The sun had set and darkness was rising, just as he predicted it would.

Kongu sighed to himself as he made his way through the streets until he reached the center plaza where the music had begun to play. He reminded himself what he told Korero almost a year ago. Makuta had fallen, and there was reason to celebrate, even with the looming clouds of darkness spreading from the vault below the island surface.

The beetles had been stopped and there was again reason to celebrate. But the threat of danger was far greater than before. Matoro murdered first, and now his Koro taken from him by Makuta's enigmatic army and their allies.

Kongu smiled anyways as he stepped up onto the small stage and put out a hand for the hustle and bustle to stop. After a moment, Kongu was free to speak, "People and visitors of Le-Koro, today we halt-stopped a great threat from destroying tree-bright Le-Koro!" There was a little cheer, and Kongu continued, "We accomplished this with good quick-talk from the Force in my absence, but also because of the volunteers," He turned a little, "Visitors to this village contributed greatly. And for those of you that fought for us, you are welcome to come see me for official recognition."

He looked to the band behind him, "There will be celebration soon, but there is more to talk about. Le-Koro was not the only village to be attacked," Kongu looked through the now quieter crowd, "Ta-Koro suffered pain inflicted by powerful Piraka-skakdi, and Ko-Koro has completely fallen to a force of Makuta loyalist and cultists. We were bright-lucky."

Kongu gave a small sigh, "The Akiri call for council. We will decide what we can do about this. I cannot lie about the gravity of this threat for it was great."

He put up a finger, "But, there will be a time to worry about that later. Tonight we celebrate our victory amidst defeats and survivors. For if we do not reconize our success, we will have none and the darkness will have already won."

Kongu stopped and with arms outstretched finished, "Be merry! Dance, and sing! Let our enemy know that we survive and we thrive!" He pointed to the band as the music that began to play was drowned out with a cheer from the people in the market square.

• Upvote 4

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Talu

The festivities were in full swing, and so was Talu. The life of the party was running through him, and he was in full swing handing out his dish... Or bowl, whichever suited him.

So, how goes the dish?

"Excuse me?"

That, was the thoughts of Talu. Talu, while a Toa, was one with a varying subconscious, and so had many thoughts that manifested in many forms. Usually the last thing he cooked. This time it was the Nui Kopen and not the Matoran whom he didn't know,

How goes the dish? Are people enjoying it?

"Well, yes, I suppose so."

Of course they would. I taste delicious.

"How would you know?"

You tasted the dish, you know how I taste. I'm just a manifestation of your subconscious in the form of whatever you feel guilty about. Like that Matoran.

"Who was he?"

Never mind that, diverging off topic. The party looks nice.

"Nice? It's just regular Le with a band in the background. Nothing special."

That's what all Le party's look like.

"Oh."

IC: Rizax

Rizax was slowly trudging through the forest when he heard music. Loud and vibrant, it was jolly and humorous. He continued towards the sound, but found nothing. He moved forward again but found the sound moving away from him. He moved backwards, and it was in full blow again. He looked around and couldn't see anything. Was he going mad? Had the jungle finally got to him? He disregarded the thought and thought logically. He looked up, pulled out his spyglass and put it to his eye. Suddenly, everything made sense as he saw a small bamboo platform above him. How he was going to get up there was beyond him.

OOC: Talu & Rizax open to interaction.

Edited by Alijar

The vortixx rolled her eyes in an almost comically obvious indication of annoyance, subconsciously brushing off the area of discoloration on her thigh armor.

"That was Alfon, he was one of the first people to set this place up.  Judging by his attire, looks like he joined the guard.  Just don't give him a handhold and you should be fine," Kythera paused for a moment, before turning slightly to Rewera, "Oh, right, Trava this is Rewera. Rewera, Trava.  She's a friend of Esao's, I suppose."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Anedonia

"A celebration. A fitting end to this chapter of the story..."

"... Nah, the dramatic twist ending wouldn't work here. It would be better for the narrative if they were allowed to celebrate without any... Interruptions."

The fall of Ko-Koro had been an interesting development though. Where would it go from here? Would Onu-Koro declare war? Would the other Koros follow suit? Would they try to rescue the village of ice or would they leave it to rot? Or maybe they would execute it and put the final jail on the coffin themselves?

... Those thoughts could come later though. Right now, it was time to celebrate. Anedonia grabbed a drink and downed it.

"... No reaction, as per usual."

It seemed that the "Happy Juice" didn't work on him. Predictable, but still disappointing. Just like how the rest of this celebration didn't seem to be making him any happier. Boring, as usual. Grey... Grey... GREY...

... Or maybe he just needed to get out there and actually participate in the festivities. After all, he had just been sitting here.

OOC: open for interaction

• Upvote 1

IC: Trava (Pala-Koro)

"A soldier, huh. In the gukko force?" Trava asked to no one in particular, before her attention was directed to Rewera. She nodded with a small smile, as Rewera gave off a good enough impression. She certainly didn't look like a normal Toa or village-goer.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Rewera):

The Aitua's nostrils flared slightly as she took in a breath, though it was a rather subtle action. She didn't need to sniff noticeable to get the information she wanted.  It was a bit unusual, but she could usually tell how well she'd get along with people based on smell. For anybody else it was probably impractical, but her olfactory sense went way above and beyond that of regular beings. Well, semi-regular, at least. 

Trava passed her nose's test and the dark Toa returned the nod.

"You've managed to rebuild this place quite well, considering the circumstances and the extent of the damage it suffered." 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Akhulii looked at Ryzen and said, "Oh... well in that case!"

He stood on his tiptoes and blew a tiny sample into Ryzen's face. It wasn't enough to even make him completely sleepy, but if he inhaled he would be dizzy for a minute.

"You can have this little sample, if you're willing to pay for it. If you want more, I'll have to set up and brew some more."

Akhulii sat down and started drawing in the ground with his traveling stick. He made a rough and poorly drawn picture of the moon. It was barely recognize-able.

"You should have told me you have sleeping problems! I'm the exact matoran to come to! You'll be getting the sleep of your life with me around." Akhulii put his arm around Ryzen's shoulder.

"And with prices like mine, you'll be coming back for more!"

The blue matoran smiled in satisfaction. He loved business, and the best way to make it is to squeeze it out of your friends!

OOC: Oh, Akhulii. You'll always find a way to ###### everyone off, won't you?

IC: Ryzen

I waved my hand in my face. "I din't mean it like that! What are you doing?"

Can we just talk about how I was the only guy there? Seriously, not a single dude in sight.

Too bad half the girls wanted me dead, the other half probably thinking I'm a complete tool. I would have loved to meet the hooded chick and the macho Bo-Lesterin, but I figured I caused enough damage for the day and had better things to do.

Listen to me, saying there's something better than hitting on girls. Preposterous. 

Anyways, I managed to walk away after a lingering stare, headed east of the square (rhyyyymes) towards the edge of the village. One of its larger buildings came into view, tall and wide unlike the average hut and in surprisingly decent shape. I walked up to the door and checked on the knob, smiling as I found it still locked. My fingers slipped into my pocket to procure a key and with a click and a twist, I unlocked door and stepped inside.

"Home sweet home."

IC Kigta:

I heard the celebration starting. I called to my group, "Come on, guys! We're gonna get recognized!" I then sprinted to the town center.

Once there, i heard the Akiri's speech. I went up to him afterwards, asking, "Excuse me, noble Akiri. Me and a group of... friends helped considerably during the battle. How would we be recognized?" Widget signs flashed in my eyes.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Akhulii rolled his eyes at Ryzen.

"You toa of ice really ought to make up your minds! Whatever, consider that a free sample!"

Akhulii then followed Kigta back to the center of the Koro, sprinkling a little sweet dust on the fire to suppress it, so that it didn't go out of control while they were gone.

What could be happening now? Is the party finally starting!?

Helistened to the speech of the Akiri Kongu. The matoran was a strong and proud matoran, scarred from the many hard years on Mata-Nui that he's endured, but still seemed to have a spark in his eye. Le-Matoran must be hard to break... Must be from all that riding on gukko birds. Hm, what madness!... maybe it's worth a try...

The speech gave him a mix of feelings. On one hand, the proud and inspiring words made him excited, he felt a sad moment when he heard of the takeover of Ko-Koro. Since he had never explored the island before now, he never had much of a connection with the other matoran. It felt more like it was a friend of a friend that had been lost, but since his exploration of other parts of the island he now felt a little closer to these people, for though sometimes he felt like they were completely strange and mad aliens, he realized they were no less matoran than him.

Poor Ryzen, I can only imagine what he must be feeling... For as cold and somewhat distant Ryzen could often be, he felt close to the toa after their travels. He didn't now what to say.

Although he wasn't much of a fan of parties, he was excited for this and felt happy to celebrate with his comrades and the rest of the Koro. He shook hands and gave high fives to his friends, and even clapped Lain on the back. Although it wasn't his usual life, it felt good too be a part of something! He grabbed a flower necklace and put it around his neck to get in the festive even more.

Edited by Banana Gunz

I don't think I've told many people how I disliked the parties. They were always too loud, or too crowded, or something of that sort. But I suppose this one shouldn't be too bad, really. I noticed the Turaga standing nearby. Might as well say something to him.

"Hey,old man, you look like you are enjoying tonight's party."

IC (Sisk):

The Matoran nodded to the Toa, then moved towards Skyscratcher. The bird lowered it's head slightly, allowing Sisk to seize one of the straps that formed the riding harness, allowing him to pull himself into the saddle. He nodded towards Lathon, indicating he do the same thing and take the seat behind him as second.

IC:

Lathon nodded as well before lifting himself into the seat with his powers over air. He got comfortable and waited for the great bird to take off.

"Ready when you are." Lathon said to Sisk.

IC Haki:

He looks at the Ko-Toa, "Lad, when you get to be as old as I am, and seen as much as I have, you learn to appreciate moments of peace and celebration. They're too few and far between in these last few deacdes...." 

He grabs a flower necklace from one of the passing matoran, and offers it to Ryzen.

"Live a little while you're still young, eh?"

IC: Samoh

Samoh stood in front of the bonfire. It was the only light in the drak night, a night just like the one before. All the nights were the same when you're lost in the jungle. The su-toa had lost track of the days he had been there. If it wasn't for his hunting skills and his mask he would have been rahi food long ago.

The toa stared into the sky. There was not much to see with all the leaves blocking the view of the stars. He sighed.

OOC: Open for interaction, PM me if you want to interact.

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

I take the flower necklace from Haki, but I didn't put it on yet. 

"Well, Turaga, as I am still 'young', I was wondering what these Three Virtues truly meant to you. I've been wondering about them ever since we, er, argued about them a while back, but again, I probably have things to learn." I didn't know why I was saying this, but traveling requires learning and trying not to hate everything you come across.

IC Haki:

He smiles wanly, "Ultimately, what the Three Virtues mean is largely your own. Unity with your friends and allies, Duty to your responsibilities and obligations as a Toa, and Destiny....."

He laughs again.

"Well, that one tends to be more open to interpretation."

He looks to Kigta, "Ah, my young friend, would you do an old man a favor and get some refreshments?"

IC: Komae [Le-Koro]

"You know, Beosach, I've been thinking."

"Doesn't that usually end badly for you?"

"Absolutely.  But still, I've been thinking.  We've been catching quite a few breaks, huh? Decent work in Ga-Koro, survived a storm, survived a bug-swarm..."

"I'd prefer if we didn't have to catch said breaks in the first place."

"Is that how they say it around here, by the way? Bug-swarm?"

"Komae, please tell me you've realized I'm not a Le-Matoran by now."

"Well, I just thought you might know tree-speak a bit better than I.  After all, when in Le-Koro..."

Pitter-patter, chitter-chatter, the two Po-Matoran came out of the jungle and up to the village.

Komae stopped at the gates, cocked an ear, and smiled.  "Well, sounds like there's a good old-fashioned party going on.  Isn't that great, Beosach? They must be celebrating that everyone made it out okay." Smiling, he wiped his knife off on a nearby leaf.  "Well, everyone except the wild-bugs, that is." 

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC:

"Komae, you worry me, do you know that?" Beosach asked, using his lochaber (with sheathed blade, of course, gotta be safety conscious) more as a walking stick than a weapon. "Your general ability to look at the world through glasses tinted so rosy that you either just can't see and therefore use your imagination to fill in your world, or tinted so rosy that instead they've gone the way of tinted like blood and then you're frighteningly angry and I worry that I'm going to have to remove you from this world even though you're only just spouting nonsense in your sleep, specifically, that worries me. Why can't you just be average like the rest of us?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Komae [Le-Koro]

Komae waved away the other merchant's concerns with a smile.  "Who says I'm not average? Carver from Po-Koro, doesn't get much more typical than that.  Know any decent restaurants in Le-Koro, by the way? I'm getting a bit peckish." 

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42