BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Kigta:

Kigta went off to get drinks, grabbing 3 for just a couple of widgets. He brought them over to Huki and Ryzen using his sword as a platter. He handed one to Huki, tossed the other to Ryzen, and said, "To Mata Nui!"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Viima and Tivanu from Le-Wahi.

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's camp):

It was late evening when Viima and Tivanu arrived in the small camp Viima had used for the last few days. It didn't look like much: a tent crafted out of giant leaves surrounded with some spiked vines for protection and an apparent fireplace nearby.

"Ok, you better keep your hands off my stuff", Viima said a bit more harshly than he intended to. "I need some sleep and I bet you do as well... but don't even think about stabbing me in the back during the night. I don't know why I'm letting you stay in my camp, but consider it a thanks for saving my life. I'm putting some trust in you for the first time since forever, and I expect there to be no nasty tricks."

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu stared down at Viima, a disgusted look plastered across his face

"You know something Viima, lets take a look at history. When have I ever actually tricked you, or betrayed you? Oh wait, thats right never." he took a step closer to the matoran, his eyes focusing more on him than ever before " Yet you feel compelled to act like I'm the one who destroyed your world. News flash viima, you did that yourself. You ran off like spoiled brat when Orderin needed you most. Why did you run off? Because you couldn't bear seeing your ex-girlfriend, someone who has caused so much pain your life handed over to the officials?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's camp):

Viima opened his mouth as if about to yell in response, but shut it without saying a word. His frustrated face stared at Tivanu for some time, until he turned around and waved his arms in the air.

"Okay. Fine. You win", he said bitterly, sitting on a nearby log. "You never betrayed me. And I don't hate you. It's just... nevermind. It's a stupid discussion anyway."

Viima stood up again and walked restlessly towards the tent. "I need to sleep."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Tivanu did not stop the matoran's small trek. Instead turning around and unrolling his sleeping pack from his satchel

"We are going to talk about this in the morning viima, because frankly I am tired of this nonsense and it needs to stop."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's camp):

Tivanu could barely hear Viima muttering "whatever" before he disappeared inside his tent. Seconds later, the shuffling sounds of a leaf blanket signalled that the Le-Matoran was in bed.

OOC: Maybe one last post from you and then a timeskip to the next morning?

Tivanu just rolled his eyes as he got settled into his own blanket. Despite trying to sleep his mind kept going back to one question; Why did he save Viima? Was it some loyalty to Orderin or was it actually because he had developed a friendship for the self-centered matoran? He never came to a conclusion as he drifted to sleep.

The Next Morning

Tivanu was awake bright and early, having already packed his sleeping roll and with Kive-phu's help hunted down some breakfast which he was currently cooking over the fireplace with Viima's cooking supplies.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's camp):

Viima opened his eyes slowly and started to get up. He saw nothing but bright light and white walls around him.

I am back, he thought as he looked around and saw the familiar sight of a white room with entrances to various corridors. Everything was white and gleamed with a slight glow. The floor was smooth and felt soft to the touch, while the ceiling was decorated in some sort of web-like patterns. It was all too familiar to Viima by now.

"Why am I here again?" he asked aloud. The only answer he got was the echo of his own voice. Knowing that he could not escape the dream unless he found a way out, Viima entered one of the corridors. Each corridor was full of paintings hanging on the walls. Many of them depicted scenes or beings Viima recognized, but there were some oddities as well. He had not dared touch those paintings he did not understand well enough.

Viima walked straight ahead. The corridor connected to dozens of others, forming a labyrinth. It was frightening, but in some way relaxing as well, to walk in an all-white corridor, looking at pictures. Suddenly, one picture caught Viima's attention. It depicted himself, along with Orderin and Tivanu, in the Le-Wahi forest.

Did I find this for a reason? Viima thought. He walked closer to the painting and kept looking at it. It seemed so realistic, almost as if he was in the forest himself...

Before he could process what was happening, Viima found himself in the jungle. Everything was dark, he could barely make out details of the foliage. It seemed all the colours were blending together, forming a mess within which Viima now roamed. There were no sounds. The wind didn't whistle, Rahi were not buzzing around in activity. This forest was dead, unreal.

I want to get out of here... Viima thought, slightly panicked. He felt nervous and afraid in this strange place. He quickened his step, trying to find a way out. But the faster he tried to move, the less it seemed to have effect. He felt like he was walking in place.

The silhouettes of two beings appeared ahead. Viima screamed in fright, only to realize that the beings were Orderin and Tivanu.

"Orderin...", Viima whispered. The two beings began walking closer. Soon Viima could make out their features.

"I am disappointed in you, Viima", Orderin said. "You have betrayed us."

"I - I didn't... I didn't mean to", Viima said. Hearing the judging voice of his friend made him sob unvoluntarily.

Tivanu grinned wickedly. "Even after all this time, you turn away from the truth. Your mind is messed up, we know you know that. And yet you refuse to do anything about it."

"Nothing will change if you run away", Orderin chimed in. "You will only face pain by trying to find a way out."

Viima tried to stop himself from crying, but couldn't. He felt uncharacteristically desperate and lost. "You're not even real", he sobbed. "Why are you tormenting me if you're not real."

"In your mind... in your heart... you can never erase us", Tivanu said. "However hard you try to love or hate us, you can not fool your spirit. Now face your destiny or burn into ashes!"

With that the forms of Orderin and Tivanu exploded into bright colours that meshed with the surroundings. Viima cried out as he lost his balance...

Viima gasped in horror as he woke up from the terrible dream, covered in sweat. He kept panting for a long time, looking ahead with empty eyes.

As he came back to his senses, Viima heard activity outside the tent. Doubtless it was Tivanu, already up and preparing for the day. With a sigh, Viima left the tent and saw Tivanu making breakfast. Without saying a word, he walked over and sat on a rock.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva
  • Upvote 3

The meat sizzled in it's own juices as the fire cooked it. To say Tivanu was not looking forward to his concoction would be a lie. As he heard the footsteps approaching him he checked his wristwatch and offered in response

"It will be another five minutes till the food it ready. I hope you do not mind that I used your supplies."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's camp):

Viima stared at the steak as he replied "Uh, not at all" absent-mindedly. Ordinarily he would have probably made a scene about Tivanu using his things, but his empty stomach made him hold his peace.

"Why did I never know you had a talent for cooking?" Viima asked.

He flipped the steak once and set it back over the fire to finish cooking as he turned towards Viima

"Firstly because you never asked, secondly because an occasion never arose where I needed to use it, and thirdly I don't really have a talent, I just know enough to make the food safe to eat and add minor flavor through local herbs."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

A deep chuckle filled the air as Tivanu turned away from Viima, taking the steak off the fire and cutting it in half. "She did not seem like the type who would cook." he slid one half onto a plate and handed it to Viima

"Hopefully that is enough for you?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

With fork and knife in hand, Tivanu dug into his portion of the steak.

"You say that, yet I've seen my fair share of matoran chow down. But at that point it's just gluttony." he commented while idly waving his fork at Viima "What do you think of the goggles? They were part of Ga-koro's payment for bringing in Surina. Finally I'm able to have my vision corrected."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's camp):

Viima paused in his eating to take a look at the goggles Tivanu was talking about. He had noticed them before, but had paid little attention to them. "Nice, but won't they hinder your vision powers? As far as I know, items that cover your eyes can be dangerous if you intend to use them."

Tivanu smirked lightly at Viima's question and instead turned his head towards the ground infront of him, and fired off a small impact blast. As he did this the lens of the goggles flipped upwards and out of the way of the blast.

"Most of the time such things are a danger. However luckily since I have impact vision instead of like laser or heat vision, the lenses just flip up and then back down. Whoever crafted these in Ga-koro certainly knew what they were doing."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu shrugged as he chewed another piece of steak

"Don't know, partially think it was a special order since it was given to me by the Ga-koro marines."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's camp):

Viima didn't reply to that. He was too busy finishing up his piece of steak.

"I need to learn to cook like this", Viima said off-handedly. "I mean, I've fried plenty of steaks, but it seems you're doing things a bit differently. Or perhaps it's just the feeling of variety? It does get kinda boring to only eat your own cooking after a while, especially when the available supplies are limited."

IC: Jetzul (Pala-Koro)

Jetzul knocked on the gate again.

IC: Vyartha Vena / Pala-Koro

I do not suppose that you recall my declaration in pursuing the departing Kythera (as both of our exits had been due to identical causes [ie: Alfon]), and so I have summarized it as briefly as possible for your education and hope that this endeavour shall teach you to retain information regarding my narrative in a better manner.

Glad that's done.

Back to the show.

In a lamentable and somewhat coincidental fashion, my chase of the smoking Vortixx was interrupted by the arrival of an unfortunately familiar face: Bo-Lesterin, powerfully-built, heavily-scarred, physique and appearance implying wild living conditions.

Sound familiar?

Don't tell me I've run back into the hippie.

Oh God, I'd run back into the hippie.

I didn't dare go forward and subject myself to ravings of some child of nature, but neither could I retrace my steps back to the blunt and self-aggrandizing flirtations of a Casanova-wannabe with a penchant for self-destructive mischief. I was, to quote a wise being, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Then, a blessing:

There was a knock at the gate.

Now, I had already opened that portal once this day, and that event led to the release of the singular(ly annoying) Alfon of The Juvenile One-Liners; in normal circumstances, I would be leery of repeating such an action.

These, however, were far from normal circumstances.

I was at the gate and opening it before anyone knew what was what.

"Can I help you?" I asked the being at the door.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Kigta:

After draining his glass, Kigta belched and responded, "I'm not sure. I heard about some quest up in Ta, and Ko looks exciting right now, but I should probably settle down first. I hope my old home hasn't been reclaimed..." Kigta paused and remembered the years he spent under the control of the vines, terrorizing endless Matoran, losing friends. He shuddered and regained his cheerful complexion.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

As he cut another section of his steak off he replied to viima

"There's your issue. Your frying your steaks. That just overwhelms the natural flavor of the steak and ruins it in my opinion. When you let it cook in it's own juices it absorbs that... Grease and for some reason that just makes it all the better."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii listened to his friends making plans and discussing their futures. It sounded exciting to say the least, when he realized:

What about me?

Where does my destiny lye? Do I go back to Ga-Koro and stay cooped up in my little shop? I've sure had a good share of action lately, but... where is my future really?

Akhulii suddenly didn't know what to do. He sipped  drink that he had picked up and thought about it, but he felt no less confused. Though the party was good and exciting, he suddenly felt slightly removed from it. Destiny can either make, or break you...

[Le-Koro, Central Square]

From his place in the band, Ranok struck up a lively solo on his banjo.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's camp):

"I'll keep that in mind", Viima replied even as he thought about how strange this conversation sounded, especially for Viima and Tivanu.

Deciding to bring up a topic he had been thinking about, Viima asked "What are you going to do now that Ko-Koro is... gone?"

Tivanu paused and sighed even as he set down his now empty plate

"Frankly I was in ko-koro to avoid some... individuals. You know the woman we had to negotiate with to get surina? Well frankly I don't believe she is going to enjoy being lied to, so likely i'm just going to be staying low for awhile, unless of course something comes up that is worthwhile."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu rolled his eyes

"I lied to her. You see I told her that Ga-koro had promised us a nice reward for bringing in surina, which no such promise was made. However I also told her that to redeem the reward my team, as in you, orderin and I would have to be the one to bring her in. Once again a lie. I also gave her some sob story about how the ring I used to wear had some sentimental value, and that she could hold on to it as a form of insurance since I would definitely want it back, once again a lie. That ring along with this pocket watch was just payment I received for some job. I also revealed to Akiri Hahli that Rhea heartsflame was originally going to keep surina hidden, and that she had talked about a plan to break surina out.. Mind you this was infront of one of her men so rhea likely knows about by now and likely wants my head on a platter."

He stood up and headed for a small bowl viima had, beginning to rinse his plate

"There was a reason why I persisted on handling the negotiations between her and us alone. You and orderin are too... Kind to lie to the extend I did. Plus this way should anything happen it would be my backside rhea would be coming after, not yours or Orderin's."

Edited by Voxumo: Lord of Ice Picks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's camp):

Viima gave a smirk and pointed at Tivanu. "There you have it. All this time you've been trying to convince me that you're not a troublemaker, and that I'm at fault for not trusting you. And here you are, admitting that lying is not a difficult task for you and you've actually been doing it all along. Not that I'm on that Toa mercenary's side by any means, but I don't think you can argue against this analogy."

Tivanu looked behind over his shoulder at Viima with an eyebrow raised

"Really? I never said I wasn't a troublemaker, and you also never claimed I was. You just have this... paranoia that I'm going to stab you in the back." he turned around to face Viima fully and stared him dead in eyes "Let me put it in terms you will comprehend. I could have killed you and orderin many times now. I could have killed you both while you slept. I could have left you there to die in that chasm, and orderin would have never known." he took a step towards viima and lowered himself to the matoran's level, his face right in his "I could have killed you back when we first met in Ko-koro. Your little detective friend was held up, you were under my foot. Things could have gone drastically different." He jabs a finger at Viima's chest "Yet here you are, alive, trying to find reasons for yourself why you shouldn't trust me. You are an ungrateful person Viima." 

Edited by Voxumo: Lord of Ice Picks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu rose back to full height and threw his hands up in the air

"To say I was holding back implies I had intent in the first place. I've never had intent to kill you or orderin... I've definitely had the intent to beat some sense into you, but nothing more. And as for why? Is it so wrong to want to work with allies you can actually trust? Who won't sell you out to make a quick dime?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu