BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Akhulii- Le-Koro

As much as Akhulii respected the brave fellows standing beside him, there was too much truth to Lain's words; He knew that they could bicker and debate on and on about this forever, and a decision needed to be made.

Akhulii began pulling apart pieces from his gun. By removing the launching mechanism, the spray would simply be able to come out. He adjusted the exit port to make it larger so more could come out and spread faster.

He worked for several minutes, tinkering around with it, and failing many times. Inventing was interesting, but better left to those who were good at it, felt Akhulii. Onu-Koro was the product manufacturing center of the island for a reason...

Akhulii finished up the last patches to his weapon and looked around.

"At this point, we can't wait for the gukko to come pick us up. We flag them so they get the message to stay out of the poison's way, and I need to get air. If we can find a spare gukko lying around, I'll take it. I noticed one with a slightly hurt wing somewhere out here. It'll have to do."

Akhulii suddenly felt something. He felt like he was doing something, something important. It was bigger than just making money in his little shop, it was standing up and doing what had to be done for the greater good. So this trip hasn't been all for nothing... Mata-Nui knows why I had to learn this lesson the way I will...

OOC: This is gonna be interesting... I'd like to see Akhulii evolve as a character like this. Let him be the one to do it!

OOC: For all intent and purposes, Detrix passed out because he was hit with severe hang over.

IC: Detrix

Detrix woke up to find bark and dirt in his mouth. He was covered in leaves and sticks. There was also a crawling sensation all over his back. He got up and immediately felt his headache. "Well... looks like that happened again..." He looked around and saw something wrong. An absence of health trees. "That's weird..." He heard buzzing all around him. He also heard a growl.

He turned around to see a large rahi glaring at him. "Uh... hi..." he said, feeling like this was not going to end well.

IC: Trava (Le-Wahi, Swamp)

"It's time for you to get up and at 'em, bucko" Trava said with a nudge on his shoulder to divert his attention away from the Gukko Bird.

"What? I'm too sober for this! At least take me on a first date! Wait. What are we talking about?" Detrix was really confused. He looked at the figure up and down trying to think of a reason why this person would be talking to them. "I don't know you, but if you know me... Sorry? I was probably," he coughed awkwardly, "not sober."

"Whoa, slow down there" Trava protested with raised palms. She didn't exactly find this drunkard Toa compelling, to put it lightly.

"Figures, Rune gets to join the girl's power squad while I'm stuck down here with beer-monkey and Ms. Shy over there"

Speaking of whom, where had Tukeli gone?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Detrix looked at the lean figure standing before him. He tried to figure out if he's seen her before and resulted to just asking. "Have you met me before?" He tried to figure out if he's seen her before. He camme to the conclusion that if he had, he was on an intoxicated rampage (even though it was more rare for him to be sober).

IC Nomaku:

[Le-Wahi - Deep jungle]

Nomaku opened his eyes. His little hideout was a bit dark. After years of sleeping, even that was like looking straightly into the sun. He didn't feel like moving. "So many dreams," he said silently. After some minutes he slowly sat on his bed. "How long did I sleep?" he asked. He get on floor and started to crawl to little hole in wall, taking his sword, armor and bow. His hid was to small to stand up in it. He used his hands and sword to open a hole in wall, which he filled up, when he was preparing for long sleeping. Light of day was blinding him. "Ah!" he shouted and closed his eyes, enlarging hole without looking. "I am just curious, how long did I sleep..." When getting to sleep last time, he planted a seed. Now, when he took a look, he was surprised. "Wow!" he said, thinking about something. He planted a tree to determine, how long did he sleep, after he wake up, "I had to sleep for over 70 years!" He streched himself, when he heard crunching of branches. He took an arrow from his quiver, sneaking slowly to place, where he heard noise. Then he saw it. It was just a Vulpoko, fox-like rahi. He get back near his hid and filled hole again. He took sword and putted it next to quiver on his back. Then he have gone to Le-Koro, to check, if all have changed so much, as he worried...

OOC: I am sorry for disturbing your story with this and for that essay, I have skiped some unimportant parts...

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Detrix looked at the lean figure standing before him. He tried to figure out if he'd seen her before and resulted to just asking. "Have you met me before?"

He tried to figure out if he'd seen her before. He came to the conclusion that if he had, he was on an intoxicated rampage (even though it was more rare for him to be sober).

IC: Trava (Le-Wahi, Swamp)

"Nope, I'm just here to take over for Rune for a bit, it seems" I replied as I strided past him to find a good spot to jump back up to branch height. She was getting a little annoyed at the Toa's apparent disability to tell what was going on around him. The Lesterin Huntress had always disliked feeling like she had to hold someone's hand.

"Did you get with the program? There's a bunch of beetles here in the jungle chewing up the trees. We're going out to help stop them"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Akhulii nodded at Izzun, "I'm ready. What's your plan of getting me up there?"

OOC: Just a note, remember that the spray won't be able to fully paralyze the beetles. The oxygen weakens the poison and so the beetles will simply be weakened very severely. It'll definitely put the heroes to a much greater advantage and change the tide of the battle.

IC:

"Forest fires are thirsty work," Esao said, slouching against a tree and holding out a canteen three-quarters full of water to Tarex. "Need a swig?"

IC:

"Hey Naria. Got a coconut?"

The Ga-Matoran looked at him oddly and rolled her eyes, but tossed Cysero a lime all the same. He cupped the citrus in his hand and punched it three times, sending juice dripping down into the coconut halve and mixing it up with the hilt of his knife.

"You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up," he droned in a fake-deep voice before taking a large gulp of the mixture within. "You put the lime in the coconut and--oh. Oh! OHHH that's nasty!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Baku

I walked over to the turaga who was helping the wounded. When I reached him I ask "Would you like my assistance, wise one?"

IC Haki: The old Po-Turaga chuckled as he bandaged another patient. It had been a long time since anyone had called him wise. 

"If you could help with cleaning the wounds, it will speed things along, I think. Could use more bandages, but there are always plenty of leaves, and they do in a pinch."

IC: "Certainly wouldn't hurt." The tall Toa of Crystal groused low in his throat, taking a grateful swig as he surveyed their handiwork. It was good that the two Jungle natives had sharp noses, their quick action had mitigated the damage from the encroaching flames to essentially nothing. All in all, not too bad for two or three moving bodies across a whole abandoned village. Speaking of that...

"You sure this place didn't someone off way back when? Karz of a time you've been having keeping it..." 

Well,

"...here." he finished after a slight pause, closing off what must have been his longest sentence in months.

helo frens

OOC: Strap up BG

IC Izzun

"Oh, I think I've got this one. And here's my plan!" Izzun carefully grabbed Akhulii with his clawed hand And crouched down. He then lept.

Izzun's unusual anatomy due to unusual Toa transformation gave him incredibly strong arms and legs. Leaping into the sky a good fifty-feet above the others, He then shot down a pillar of ice. Landing on the tip-top, Izzun balancing gingerly at the tip, he raised Akhulii above his head, hoping he hadn't gone into shock.

IC:

"Pretty sure about half the forces of darkness had their eye on this place at one point or another." Esao took the canteen back and waterfalled a few gulps of water gratefully. "We held. Can't say much more than that for the place, but...we held."

IC:

"You really shouldn't believe that every drink mixture in a song will work out well," Naria chimed in.

"Don't. I'm mourning right now."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "Knew I'd connect with this place." he said with a wry laugh. Rolling his shoulder, he shifted his cloak to one side as he reached back for the pommel of his massive sword-shaped rock. Gripping firmly, he pulled it free from the hook affixing it to his back and set it flat on the ground in front of him, nearly as long as he was tall, and wider and thicker in the center than any weapon calling itself a sword had a right to be. Tremendous weight removed, the crystal armored juggernaut promptly sat in an uneventful, exhausted manner, before turning his gaze back up to meet the Fire Toa's once more.

"So, fire's dealt with. Where were we?"

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Akhulii screamed for his dear life as his stomach lurched and he was thrown into the air with Izzun. The way Izzun had grabbed him wasn't exactly comfortable, but it was so sudden he couldn't even complain. When he was balanced atop of Izzun on the ice pillar, he thought he was going to belch. This is not how I imagined my day would go...

Akhulii tried his best to calm down, and kept telling himself not to look down. "Okay Izzun, this is it. I'm not sure how you'll react to it if you inhale it compared to other beings, seeing as, uh, well you're a little different in structure, but I would still recommend covering your face. If you inhale the stuff, it's karz for the both of us."

Akhulii then wrapped his travelers cloak around his face tightly, and prepared to unleash the poison.

OOC: Le-Koro is about to be covered in a large cloud of poison. Anyone inhaling it will be weakened to the point where they can't properly fight or function for a while. Take cover and don't inhale it or else you'll experience these effects. This cloud will weaken the beetles severely!

IC Izzun

Izzun watched Akhulii shoot of the poison. Izzun covered his face as best he could, holding Akhulii up with one hand and covering his face with his now-free arm. The poison shot out through the air, and slowly spread downwards towards the beetles. The Gukkos in midair immediately noticed the poison and began to leave. What their riders would do was another question. Izzun shouted down to the others "Try to find a gas mask of some sort! I'll be needing it soon!"

Izzun, still having his face protected, said to Akhulii "I'm going to have to go back in there."

OOC: I....I don't think gas masks are a thing here.

IC Haki: The turaga furrowed his brow. "I'm not sure I know what you mean. Uzan seems like a bright young Toa. If you asked me, I'd say her only fault is that she is a little impatient, but, that, of course, is part of being a TOa, I suppose." He chuckled. It seemed like so long ago that he himself had listened to similar words.

IC: Uzan

Uzan ran over to Baku and Haki. "Hey guys Akhulii is going to firing of his poison gas I think we should get in a hut, like right now," she said.

IC: Baku

I look at the turaga and laugh a bit and say, "Let me tell you about the Kane-Ra bull incident, or the Nui-jaga incident or the time we-" I'm cut off by Uzan running over. I listen to what she has to say and nod in agreement.

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC:

The Toa drifted in and out of consciousness. Flickering hues of green, distant voices- it was all very surreal. He couldn't distinguish his dreams from reality. Everything was blurred together, hazy with thick amnesia.

A familiar scent filled his nostrils, and jolted him awake. He sat bolt upright, gasping and clutching at his prominent ribcage. This time, darkness was all he could see, save for a brilliant blanket of stars that hung far above.

He looked on, dumbfounded by the raw beauty of the night. As his eyes adjusted to the moonlight, he soon discovered that the remains of tree trunks lay scattered all around the clearing in which he sat. The dying coals of a fire dwindled nearby, next to which several sleeping forms lay in deep slumber. He assumed them to be the beings he had awoken to earlier. 

The Ba-Toa stood slowly, feeling better than ever. A dull pain was still apparent along the right side of his body, but he shrugged it off and picked his way carefully across the ground. He made sure to be wary of twigs or leaves beneath his feet so as to not alert anyone of his presence.

He soon discovered that the smell he remembered so well was the stench of foul swamp water. He had to smother a yelp as his foot unexpectedly slipped into the murky water.

Where are you going? he asked himself mentally. He was walking away from hospitality, as well as medical treatment. Where to? He had no clue. All he knew was that it was probably for the better that he was relieving his hosts of an extra patient to lug across the island. 

So I'm on an island... The island of Mata Nui. Yeah, that sounds right. 

He shook his head, mystified. His condition was almost pathetic. I mean, c'mon, what were the odds of losing almost all your memories after just suffering external injuries? It didn't make much sense. 

I must have hit my head, hard.

Edited by Requiem

IC: Anedonia

"My plan was to use magnetic forces to either herd the beetles away in droves or to attract them to this metal pole to inhibit their movement. I would then need a fire toa to incinerate them; them being stuck on the pole would be an easier target." He waited to hear Kubitu's thoughts.

IC: Praxis

Aboard the Kahu, weaving amongst the looming trunks of Le-Wahi's trees, Praxis tried his best not to fly off the back of the bird and land in the swamp below.

The other two Le-Matoran passengers weren't even concerned. They were focused on the beetles, as the Toa of Gravity should have been.

The Kahu maneuvered swiftly amongst the branches, flanking one particularly corpulent finger of the advancing swarm of beetles. 

The two Le-Matoran aimed their disk launchers towards the shifting mass, though Praxis wondered how in the name of Karz they thought they'd do any significant damage with a bunch of bamboo.

His gaze turned forward, Praxis held his warhammer in hone hand, and gripped the Kahu's saddle in the other. The swarm was approaching fast and the Kahu turned to intercept. They were gonna go right through the ###### swarm.

This better be worth the widgets.

Closer... closer...

Now.

The Matoran by his sides fired their disks nearly in unison as Praxis concentrated his element towards the beetles, clearing a path for the Kahu through the swarm.

Waves of gravity flowed through the ranks of beetles, compressing those in front of the Kahu into a crushing sphere of chitin and innards, while his Matatu hoisted the ball of crushed beetles just behind the Kahu as it swerved through the missing chunk of the swarm. The "beetle-sphere" trailed behind, towed telekinetically.

Looking up at the other Gukko and Kahu combatting the swarm, Praxis called out to any who might hear:

"Hey! Anybody want to incinerate this?"

OOC: Open for interaction, sorta.

Edited by Perpetual Darkness

"Oh. Did you try asking them to stop," he asked matter of factly. The silver toa looked at his new "friend" and adjusted the sword on his back. "Or you could sing to them. Music makes the world go round."

"I don't even speak Treespeak, I sure don't speak Bugspeak" she replied, "and I don't sing"

"At least not in public"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Izzun

Izzun slid down the ice pole and clutched Akhulii as he did so. Landing on the ground, he ran inside one of the buildings with him, still clutching him, And then froze the doorway solid. He watched the poison take affect.

OOC: For anyone's information, the Entropy beetles at Le-Koro have been severely weakened due to poison. Anyone In midair or on a Gukko in the vicinity, please land or your character will be considered poisoned!!!

OOC: "As of now, all the events of those who were previously believed to be in Le-Koro are retconned to be outside of Le-Koro, and in a place more suited with continuity. If need be, you can PM Palm or Nuju about where that should be. This is not negotiable."- Ninth Krayzikk

There has been recent controversy over our situation here in Le-Koro. I'm not a hundred percent on the ruling of the poison. Palm stated that the staff "need to hop in for their say on the poison scale." I don't know when that'll be or how that'll happen. At the moment, I might refrain from posting in Le-Koro until a decision is made, but if I have to I will post. The controversy was based around the fact that the beetles had not entered Le-Koro yet because they were being kept at bay by a blockade being made outside of it to hold them back. The beetles may enter Le-Koro eventually but at the moment we are not in the Koro.

• Upvote 1