• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
4153 replies to this topic

#4121 Online The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 14-October 11
  • 632 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2014 - 09:24 PM

IC Haki: Haki continued treating the wounded the best he could.

"Gathered friends, listen again to our legend...of the Bionicle."
BIONICLE 2015 HYPE

My BZPRPG Characters!
http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=770044 (I don't HTML very well.)

#4122 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,582 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2014 - 09:29 PM

IC: Kunitu

Another bug got cut in half.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#4123 Offline Dallior08

Dallior08
  • Members
  • Toa

• 25-September 14
  • 167 posts

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 11:35 AM

IC Kigta:

As Akhulii sprints towards the group, Kigta grabs him, gives him a bro-noogie, and helps him join the group. Despite the time he spent with the rest of the group, Kigta only really felt comfortable around the Ga-Matoran and that Turaga. The other hulking Toa put him... at edge.

Read http://www.bzpower.c...f-hero-factory/

BZPRPG Profiles:  :Sanguivox:  :Kigta:

Credit to the Chimoru Six Shades sprite pack for the awesome sprite of my self-MOC!

THIS SIGNATURE IS PROOF THAT I STINK AT html

#4124 Online ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 21-June 13
  • 460 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 12:09 PM

IC Izzun

Izzun plowed through the beetles, mauling all of them in his path. As he did so, he spoke up behind him. "So, anybody have a clue how far we're heading?" He hoped none of them were shocked that he didn't know.

[url=The (supposed) quest for the mask of hype]

touch the sky
learn to fly
legends will carry us thousands of miles
Take a stand
hold the land
make sure that everyone's ready to win
Find the speed
all you need
team up for battle we fly, fly
And if we try
we can survive
all the way unto the end.

#4125 Online Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 22-May 06
  • 3,188 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 01:09 PM

IC: Gukko Force NPC'S

All was going according to plan. From the various beings taking on the bugs directly to the Force pushing back any that get through to be crushed by another enemy, the Force began to see a change in battle:

The bugs were becoming fewer!

Two guards were sent on their Gukko's, flying low through the trees, "Keep pushing!" they yelled, "Push onward!"

Edited by Palm, Dec 16 2014 - 01:09 PM.

"People are scratched,                                                                                               

]|aden_scarf_2-bannermaybe.gif|[

not broken."

[BZPRPG Profiles]

#4126 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,710 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 03:00 PM

IC: Kythera

"Y'know, sometimes I wish that dried wood didn't go up in flames quite as easily," The Vortixx commented, "I mean, I'm loving the extended 'Let's survive out in the jungle alone', but..."

signature.jpg

#4127 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 11-January 10
  • 2,722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 03:06 PM

IC: "Good thing you have a lake close by, isn't it? Didn't see you running around like fire'd been lit right under your ######." the struggler snarked back, folding his arms and carefully positioning his clawed crystal gauntlet so as to not stab himself in the tricep.

Surprising that she chose to speak up now. Lady was certainly fine with letting Esao do all the talking before this.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen, Dec 16 2014 - 03:06 PM.

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.

#4128 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,952 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 03:09 PM

IC:

"This place is known as a rainforest for good reason, Kythera," Esao explained calmly, carrying two empty pails ~masculinely~ on each arm. "I'm willing to bet tonight's dinner rations that this fire wasn't lit naturally."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden, Dec 16 2014 - 03:10 PM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#4129 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 03:17 PM

IC: "That's for sure. Dry wood was always a pain to find, let alone tinder." Tarex agreed with a curt nod. "To just set a humid place like this ablaze and keep it going is a hard enough feat. Enemy action probably ain't out of the question. Especially considering you guys have a reputation, as I understand, with the sort of people who'd pull this kinda stunt."

So why fire at a lakeside village? I'm no grand strategist, but that doesn't make much sense.

"Seems like a waste, though. Gut's tellin' me there's a bigger picture here."

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#4130 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,710 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 03:35 PM

"At some point they're gonna come up with original ideas, right?" Kythera asked, her gaze momentarily settling on the Ta-toa as he approached, "I mean, arson, really?  One would think that they'd go 'Well being crazy enough to burn something down for no reason at all has been done to death, let's try something else', eventually."

signature.jpg

#4131 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 11,952 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 03:38 PM

IC:

"One could hope," Esao agreed, lowering his arms and letting the pails slide onto the marshy ground with a ploomp.

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#4132 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 03:58 PM

IC: "I doubt any of us're that lucky." Tarex ruefully stated in that low, guttural growl of his.

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#4133 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,710 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 05:28 PM

"Maybe we've knocked too much sense into them.  Now they've decided the easiest way to beat us is through sheer unchanging chaos to drive us mad."

"Cause it's working."

signature.jpg

#4134 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 05:42 PM

IC: "Then it's just the start. Takes more than a simple bush fire to drive people crazy."

He glanced up at the Vortixx's tall frame, capping the sentence off with a dry "Usually."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#4135 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,710 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 05:53 PM

"You concern is noted and appreciated, Tarex."

"I'll be sure to make a note of it in my list of Niceties I've Been Shown."

signature.jpg

#4136 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 11,952 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 05:57 PM

IC:

"Enough. Are you people or are you cats? The way you fight sometimes I'm not entirely sure." Esao rolled his eyes dryly and held out a pail each to Tarex and Kythera. "Let's bring these back to Sanctum Guard Only. See what we can do about taking a breather."

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#4137 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,710 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 06:11 PM

IC: Kythera

The vortixx accepted the empty metal bucket and stood up from her half-way kneeling position with a single feline motion, conceding to end the bout with the toa of Crystal at a draw, as decided by ref Esao.

"Maybe we can find out if they hid anything good in the floorboards, with how Ko-matoran are, I wouldn't be surprised if they're better stocked than the fridge was."

signature.jpg

#4138 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 06:13 PM

IC: "Right." he replied simply, shrugging off the barb like a Muaka would an errant fly as he stood, bringing his easily Toa-sized blade up with him with a hand. Resting on his shoulder, the other grabbed the pail without much fanfare, threading clawed fingers through the hande and gesturing to the two before him.

"Lead the way. I'm new." 

Wasn't sure what to make of the Vortixx's comment, but he chalked it up to just her being a bit of an odd one.

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#4139 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 16-February 13
  • 2,193 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 09:04 PM

IC: Ryzen

I looked at Izzun, then slightly laughed. "Ahahaha, it's not like any of us knew too." I sliced another beetle in half as I said that. This is really confusing.

#4140 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,582 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 10:03 PM

IC: Kunitu

A beetle was promptly crushed by air pressure.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#4141 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 19-July 12
  • 4,010 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 10:07 PM

IC: Anedonia
Several beetles were magnetized to Anedonia's pole, which were then crushed by the strong magnetic forces.

#4142 Online ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 21-June 13
  • 460 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2014 - 11:13 PM

IC Izzun

"Well, whoever is making these beetles come is definitely not stopping any time soon." He looked up as he tore through the beetles. "Maybe there's a way we could skip over these pests. That would speed the trip up a bit."

touch the sky
learn to fly
Take a stand
hold the land
Find the speed
all you need
And if we try
we can survive

#4143 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 01-April 13
  • 851 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2014 - 03:14 PM

IC: Mesonak

It was cold in the heart of the Fau Swamp. Normally, the air would be thick and humid, penetrated by countless insects that were constantly searching for their next meal - rotting meat. But today, there was nothing. Everything was quiet, and only a few things stirred. There was something out of place, here in the swamp... something that didn't belong.

A single Fikou spider emerged from behind a shrub. Clicking it's front pedipalps together, the creature scuttled along the edge of a swamp puddle, searching for a meal. It had wandered into the territory purely by chance, and thus didn't have any knowledge of why it was in danger. But the heightened senses of the spider felt the presence a split second too late, as a clawed hand shot forth form the muck and grabbed the Fikou.

The Rahi squealed and tried to struggle, but it was pointless - it's captor had a vice-like grip, with nails so sharp that the hard shell of the spider was beginning to crack. The Fikou swiveled it's bulging eyes around to view it's captor.

What it saw was a rust-covered, madly-grinning monster, with sharp, blood-stained fangs and glowing emerald eyes. As it emerged fully from the swamp water, it's entire broken body came into view. The beast's limbs were cracked and fractured, and it's spine was riddled with random spikes, some of them only half of what they used to be. It's body was hunched, and it's legs were positioned oddly. It's heartlight glowed an odd green color.

The Fikou screeched like mad, as it found itself being pulled towards the being's face. In a mere second, it was all over for the spider, as twin impact lasers shot from the monster's eyes and into the Rahi's head, killing it instantly.

The Skakdi giggled and greedily stuffed the animal into his mouth, chomping noisily and spilling it's fluids everywhere. He licked his fingers ravenously until nothing but blood stains on his armor was left.

With a wicked smile, the demented, half-possessed Mesonak rose from the floor of the swamp. With a slow, stumbling gait, he hobbled off towards who knew where. Only time would tell.

OOC: Not currently open for interaction :P

--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---

BZPRPG Profiles Here!

- The Outsiders -

BZPRPG Mercenary Organization

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outsiders

PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!

#4144 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members

• 21-October 11
  • 4,160 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2014 - 04:25 PM

IC: Alfon

I booked it to the Reveler.

#4145 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members

• 19-July 12
  • 4,010 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2014 - 04:38 PM

IC: Jetzul
Jetzul followed after everybody else (presumably to the Reveler).

#4146 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 11,952 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2014 - 05:03 PM

IC:

"Considering how long it's been since Sanctum Guard Only was Sanctum Guard Only, I would be skeptical of any food we dug up under the floorboards - or digging up the floorboards in the first place." Esao favored Kythera with a half smile and then pulled his machete out, cutting his way back through the foliage between them and Pala-Koro.

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#4147 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2014 - 05:06 PM

IC: "'Sanctum Guard Only'?" He asked, falling in line behind the Ta-Toa and the Vortixx.

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#4148 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,710 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2014 - 05:10 PM

It was difficult to say whether or not the Ta-toa had actually smiled, or if it was simply the mottled sunlight from the canopy above dancing across his Kanohi, that, or she was just having trouble believing she'd actually seen it.

"I don't know, that stuff keeps for ages," Kythera pointed out, falling into line behind Esao as he cut his way through the underbrush, glancing back as Tarex spoke up.

"I guess you could call it bar.  Or maybe an inn.  Either way, back when the ILF was a bit more popular some guys from the Sanctum Guard built up that place, and thought that putting up a sign would keep everyone else out."

Edited by Gravity, Dec 17 2014 - 05:13 PM.

signature.jpg

#4149 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2014 - 05:43 PM

IC: "Oh. Would that happen to be the one we were discussing earlier before things went haywire?" He brushed past an annoying looking thicket with his cape.

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#4150 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 16-February 13
  • 2,193 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2014 - 07:18 PM

"I don't know about you, but we could just somehow make the beetles not notice us, then we could sneak to where we're going."

#4151 Online ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 21-June 13
  • 460 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2014 - 11:15 AM

IC Izzun

"Now, that's an idea." He continued to carve through the beetles for a second or more, then he stopped. Everyone behind him almost ran into him.

Izzun formed a large ice ring(oval) around the group, and said to them "Now, they hate the cold, If we carry this we can walk right through them with little resistance!"

touch the sky
learn to fly
Take a stand
hold the land
Find the speed
all you need
And if we try
we can survive

#4152 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 16-February 13
  • 2,193 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2014 - 08:43 PM

"I could help keeping it up, but some of you will have to mind the cold."

#4153 Offline Banana Gunz

Banana Gunz
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 25-July 14
  • 1,006 posts

Posted Dec 18 2014 - 10:16 PM

IC: Akhulii- Outside of Le-Koro

Akhulii wrapped his robes a little closer around his body as he shivered from the decreasing temperature. "Never was a fan of ice..." he murmured under his breath.

He continued cutting his way through the beetles. The nasty things hissed and squirmed as his knife cut through them. Since studying their weak points, he knew where to hit, but his lack of skill in fighting still made him miss half the time.

BZRPG Profiles

Akhulii.gif

rsz_1rsz_securedownload2_2.jpg

I am Toa Bananas, Toa of Bananas!

#4154 Online ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 21-June 13
  • 460 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 12:10 PM

OOC: Under your breath, aye?

IC: Izzun

Izzun's ears picked up the sound of Akhulii's displeasure of ice. He reached back through the crowd("crowd") and grabbed him, then hoisted him up on his shoulders. He and Ryzen lifted the ice structure again.

touch the sky
learn to fly
Take a stand
hold the land
Find the speed
all you need
And if we try
we can survive