BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kunitu

Kunitu help up a banner stating "RANOK'S #1 FAN."

[Le-Koro, Central Square]

Ranok couldn’t help grinning when he saw Kunitu’s sign.  After finishing his solo, he locked eyes with the toa and popped a salute.

The band called a break, and Ranok took the opportunity to slip through the crowd.  He grinned up at the toa of air.

“Enjoying yourself?”

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

The band called a break, and Ranok took the opportunity to slip through the crowd.  He grinned up at the toa of air.

“Enjoying yourself?”

IC:

Now, ostensibly, I was supposed to be out and about finding Toa for Halyx's team. Just so happened that there seemed to be a rather high concentration of the guys at the party being thrown in the central square. Thus, and totally in the interests of the Toa Voya and certainly not for any other sort of ulterior motive, I moseyed on over there, grabbed myself a glass of punch (y'ever had Le-Koronan punch? if not, you haven't truly lived), and started mingling with the musicians, performers, and sundry drunkards that you always find at these things.

All in the name of the ~THE CAUSE~, naturally.

So, y'know, I was standing around drinking and laughing and gawking a little (when you're five-feet tall without powers, you tend to do that a lot), trying to find a new conversation partner, and I saw, not even joking, a giant sign about being some dude's NUMBER ONE FAN.

Well, gotta check that one out, obviously.

So I meandered over there (discreetly refilling my punch glass on the way), and pretty soon I was walking over to a Toa of Air and Le-Matoran (think so, anyway [impossible to tell nowadays]).

"Well then, ah, which one of you fine folks would be the famous Ranok?" I asked with a smile, having gotten a closer look at the sign on the way over.

OOC: Sup Ranok and Kunitu.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: I assume this is Lumira we're talking to.

IC:

Ranok turned to the character who had just questioned them, who was either a prodigiously tall le-matoran or a pretty short toa.

“That would be me,” he said, arching an eyebrow.  “Or I would hope so, since she is the one with the sign.  I’m a great believer in self confidence, but that’s taking it bit over-far, don't you think?”

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

IC:

"Well... That ain't good, huh?"  Ash observed intelligently, with your typical penchant for understatements when you're having a good time and then stuff looks like it's gone sideways of in the background but HEY!

S'a Party. No worries 'bout all that.

"Anyway, uh... Nah, not yet, but it's a dream of mine, you know what I mean?"

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

"Commander Kunitu," replied the Air Toa with a smile, taking the hand. "It's nice to meet you as well."

IC:

"Commander, eh? S'pretty cool," I commented, nodding sagely. "So, would you be able to fill me in on the reasons behind this here party? I mean, I heard somethin' about an attack, but, uh, the details were a little fuzzy...."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu did indeed sit down and stared out into the distance. While he couldn't quite say it was breathtaking, he was sure someone who had more value in nature would be impressed.

"Truthfully it does nothing for me. I imagine if I valued natural beauty more it would be amazing, but right now for me it's just an advantageous view."

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's tree):

Viima seemed intrigued by Tivanu's remark, turning to him and asking "And what would 'advantageous' entail?"

Tivanu made a wide gesture to the air infront of him

"Just look at it, you have such a wide open view, that it essentially acts as a watch tower. Though with the dense forest below it is somewhat useless for watching the ground, but get a Toa with an akaku or skakdi with telescopic vision, and well they would have the best view one could ask for."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Never."

IC:

"Mhm."

I took a swig of punch, eyes carefully fixed on the Commander in front of me.

"D'you mind me asking a, uh, bit of a ... personal question? I realize we've only just met, but, hey! I feel like we've made a real connection just now."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Ranok waited for Lumira’s request.  As a de-matoran, he knew the value occasional silence and was content to listen to the two chat.

[BZPRPG Profiles]

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's tree):

"Yeah", Viima said with a slightly troubled expression. "Well, I used to think that myself, but... I can't seem to anymore. This tree means more to me now. That's why I wanted to show you."

Viima gazed at the horizon far away and asked a surprising question: "Have you ever been in a position where you considered suicide, Tivanu?"

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Wow. That was a surprisingly forward thing to say to someone you just met. Kunitu was taken aback, but she quickly composed herself. She'd acquiesce to the request; after all, it probably wouldn't be harmful anyway.

"Go ahead."

IC:

Lumira don't do this. You're drunk.

"All right, uh...."

Lumira, you're going to get yourself arrested doing this.

"...so, you're an agent of the law and all that, right? You have to do stuff to protect others, yeah? So, have you ever had to, uh, had to ... aw man, how do I ...."

Lumira, just don't.

"Have you ever had to kill someone? Like, a criminal? Someone who, who really had it coming? Have you ever had to?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Tivanu leaned back and idly rubbed his chin at the question posed to him

"Sometimes death is necessary. For example if you know an enemy is going to kill, you might as well go out on your own terms. However it ultimately comes down to reasoning. Some reasons are justifiable, while others are just selfish and poorly thought out. Most who commit such an act do it in a time where they are not thinking clearly, or filled with such sudden rage or depression, that it consumes them. Yet if they had waited even a little while they may have seen that the world wasn't over and that they could have just moved on."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, thought Ranok, that got serious really fast.

[BZPRPG Profiles]

IC:

Okay, that's it; you're on your own now, Lumira.

"Oh God," I murmured, rubbing the bridge between two fingers. "Okay, I'm sorry I'm bringing all this up. I just ... I needed to talk to someone about this who I thought might see where I'm coming from. Who'd know what it was like to have kil--"

I paused. I looked down at the glass in my hand.

"It was a pirate. When we found his journals, we found out he was a serial murderer, too. We fought him off of the ship, but suddenly he was back and he was attacking us and ... I charged him from behind and ... God, it was just supposed to be a graze, but suddenly he was...."

I didn't look up at her. I couldn't look up at her. She'd see my eyes then. I wasn't a good enough liar to make her think that I wasn't crying.

"I'm sorry. Just ... is it normal that I feel so bad even though he was so bad?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's tree):

Viima nodded. "Very true", he said. "What you said about rage and depression clouding your thoughts... I understand that. And I see you have at least thought about it before."

Viima stood up and pointed at the edge of the treetop. "I wanted to show you this tree in order to bring things into perspective. We've known, travelled and continuously argued with each other for a long time Tivanu, but I want you to understand that even though our paths have crossed once more, things will never be the same they were back then."

Viima turned to face Tivanu, but lowered his head. "About one month ago, I figured out a new way to use this tree besides gazing at the horizon. Seeing how high it was here... I tried to commit suicide."

"Yes it is," said the Forcewoman softly, moving to place a reassuring hand on Lumira's shoulder. "There's nothing wrong with feeling guilty for his death."

IC:

I nodded quickly, but didn't move away lest her hand come off of my shoulder. It was warm there. I could feel it warming my heart all the way from there.

"Thanks," I murmured, scared that if I spoke any louder my voice would crack. "I ... thanks, miss."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Trava (Le-Koro)

Pala-Koro had seemed a pretty cool place, the Lesterin thought, she could definitely stand to drop by there more often. Few people, nice atmoshphere (she just loved that 'abandoned fortress' look) and good job opportunities for here.

Of course, that was assuming there wasn't a big party going on somewhere, like in Le-Koro right now.

With a last couple of strident leaps, Trava exited the canopy and landed in Highbranch home Le-Koro. Rising to her full height to get a good view, she walked towards the festivities.

"Looks more like my kind of place today"

OOC: Open for interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Don't worry, it's fine."

IC:

"Nah, I mean it," I said, a little louder this time, a small smile playing on my features. My own hand rose up and clasped over the one that Kunitu had placed on my shoulder. "I ... I know this must have been kind of uncomfortable for you, and I really appreciate it. Thank you."

I looked up at the Commander, then over to Ranok, and a chuckle escaped from my lips. "Sorry, I've interrupted you guys, shot the mood of the party for you. I should get going. I have to thank you again, though. I owe you one."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Alfon

"Here." I said, flipping a meager widget for Grumble to catch. I looked around for something to drink, eyes settling on a nearby table, then on a half-full pitcher of what was probably spiked Bula juice. With a dismissive wave that said 'I'll be right back', I went to go buy myself a cup.

And sure enough, a woman caught my eye. Mean and green, it took me a moment to recognize the Bo-Lesterin I had never spoken to in Pala-Koro. I glanced back at the guys, and with a shrug, I thought to myself "They can wait."

Wading through the crowd, I got close enough to catch her attention with a slight wave before finally coming into earshot.

"Hey, you were at Pala-Koro, right?" I asked in a friendly voice. 

IC: Trava (Le-Koro)

"Well hey there tall, lightheaded and admittedly-pretty-handsome-but-not-like-I'll-say-that-to-your-face." Trava thought as she turned to face the Vo-Toa.

"Aaah, drop the vitriol, girl, you're here to have fun. 'Tis a pretty universal thing, after all"

"That's right, I saw you too. You were catching up with old friends. Alfon, right?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Alfon

"Something like that. More like visiting home." I admitted, a teasing smile now playing on my lips. "And I'm guessing you're here for the party, eh?"

My eyes picked up on her empty hands.

"But yeah, it's Alfon. Say, can I buy you a drink...?" I asked, waiting for a name.