BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Trava (Le-Koro)

"There's always someone, somewhere, giving someone a stink-eye in my experience. It tends to get one's point across" she remarked as she followed him.

"Well, there's not really anything stopping them either, maybe you oughta keep that in mind" she said with a secretive smirk.

Edited by The Grochi Machine

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Alfon

"True, but I don't like to share." I teased. True to my word, it didn't take long to reach the bar and like all of Le-Koro, the place was hopping. Not like the average tavern where a third of the people were either brawling, puking or just generally turning a good night into a bitter memory. No, people here were partying hard, and you had everything from dancing, to gambling to a few couples making out in the corner.

"Now don't laugh," I said, popping onto a stool. "but I like girly drinks. The hard stuff makes me cough up half a lung."

I ordered a pink passion. 

"Pick your poison."

IC: Trava (Le-Koro, Party)

She didn't laugh

She chuckled

And giggled

What? He said 'dont laugh'

"Bartender," she called "get me some Ale, straigt-up"

"Don't worry, I'm not a competitive drinker" she assured him.

Edited by The Grochi Machine

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Good to hear. They're usually the first ones to pass out in a dumpster with doodles drawn all over their face."

The bartender came back with Trava's drink and mine, hers frothing at the brim and mine the epitome of manliness, glorified by a lime at its edge.

"To saving the village." I toasted, bringing the glass to my lips, then setting it back down. "So, what brought you to Pala-Koro? Business or pleasure?"

Edited by TX Wade
  • Upvote 2

"My business is my pleasure, so to speak, and that's what brought me there" Trava replied as she sipped her own drink.

"Le-Koro's a bit too... uptight for my taste, Pala-Koro looked like it might offer something different."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Y'know, I never thought I'd hear someone call Le-Koro uptight." I replied, as intrigued as I was surprised. The only other place I could think of that matched party central's level of chill was Ga-Koro, and that was before the whole Daedra fiasco.

"And what did you think? Not to brag, but I did build the place myself. With help, of course."

If she knew me better, she would have known that my smugness was one-hundred percent genuine.

"Seemed to have a very lax atmosphere about, well, everything, really. I liked that about it. It was new, not established yet."

"Not entrenched in abritrary rules" she added, to herself.

"If you helped build the place maybe you get it, didn't expect someone working in the guard to, though"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Yeah, I feel you. It was always like that, even during its prime."

I didn't say much more than that because I disagreed. To me, Pala-Koro's lax nature was its ultimate shortcoming and what ended the ILF when we were attacked; I still felt pretty bitter about it.

"Funny you say that though, 'cause I actually am part of the guard. Rama division." I said, sipping my drink. "I was uh, actually supposed to be patrolling when I was visiting, heh..."

Another sip.

"Good thing I did though, or else we would have never run into each other, eh?"

Edited by TX Wade

"It's not looking like a bad thing yet, anyway" she replied, matching him sip for sip.

She reclined in her chair and drew a contented sigh, this was a good start, but she wouldn't feel happy about sitting around for long.

"So, how do you usually like your parties?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Big, lively, entertaining, maybe even a little romantic." I said, glancing at the crowd. "But they have to be fun, or else they're not worth it."

Another sip and I noticed my glass was empty.

"I used to be a travelling circus performer, so I always have a few tricks up my sleeve for events like these. I was actually putting on a juggling show before I ran into you." I said, resting my elbow on the counter. "So it's that or I'm dancing."

Or chasing women.

"How about you? You seem like a girl who knows how to have fun."

"Travelling Circus Performer, eh? If only I could've seen that"

The Toa of Lightning certainy didn't seem like an average frat-boy. No, he could probably keep up with her if she put him to it. Trava finished her own, considerably larger, drink in two big heave-ho's, and plonked the mug back on the table.

"I'd say so too," she responded to Alfon's observation, "at the very least, I know what I like to do."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"If you ever want to see a trick, ask and you shall receive." 

As Trava finished her drink, I considered getting myself another one but I thought against it. From what I could tell, things were running smoothly and I didn't need alcohol getting rid of my wit along with my edge; I'm actually a decent flirt when I try for real.

"And what would be that be right now?"

"Well," Trava said, with a mock thoughtful expression on her mask-less face, "let me put it this way: I spent most of today taking a good rest after running ragged fighting the beetles. I feel the need to stretch my limbs stirring again."

"Normally I'd go for a leafrun, but I feel like taking on the dancefloor. What do you say?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I believe the saying goes 'may I have this dance', but I'll take what I can get." 

Grinning, I hopped off the barstool and took her hand in mine, leading her through the dance floor until we stood at its heart, everyone around us in tune with the music and having a good time.

I started moving my body to the rhythm, slow and casual so I could feel the music while letting Trava get comfortable. Though the circus was my true artistic calling, I knew how to bust a move and get my groove on when I had to.

I still got it.

"He sure isn't shy" Trava thought as she nodded her head to the music (mostly flutes and lutes), trying to get a feel for the rythm. It was jovial and upbeat, which suited her perfectly.

Her movements began to follow the music. Fluid and quick, with plenty of spring.

She had it, too.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

In the end, the one thing that counts when you're dancing is that you're enjoying yourself. I was glad to see she was having fun, but what really impressed me was that she knew how to look good doing it. In my book, that earns you some serious bonus points.

As I settled into the beat, I upped my game a wee bit and really got into it. I hadn't had this much fun in ages, and it was at times like these that I wondered what I was doing being a guardsman. In a slow and subtle manner, I inched closer to Trava as time passed, making sure not to come off too strong while not being a complete wimp either.

And then, that one song that everyone knows? Yeah, that comes on and the place really livens up, cheering, laughing and singing erupting from the entire establishment. I looked at her and there was this stupid grin on my face, and I just couldn't help but reach for her hands in the heat of the moment.

Trava was deeply engaged in following the beat; her feet tapping the floor in tune with the stringplucks from the musicians. Swinging around and letting her groove do all the work.

Although, if she hadn't noticed Alfon's incredibly subtle advance, she might as well have just hung up her senses and retired right there. As it were, she did, but she didn't mind.

She caught his hands in a millisecond, and looked him square in the eyes.

"Your move"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

ooc: welcome to the jungle, the local rahi have fun with their hunting games. lol...

IC (As Fulmen): "Is there room for two matoran or do I have to walk alongside?" Asked Fulmen as he watched the scorpion wake up and carefully stepped backwards. "Let's get to Le-Koro." Said the matoran of lightning as he pointed to the gate at the front of the village and began walking in that direction. A few minutes later, the Vo-Matoran left the fiery village and traveled on the path to Le-Koro.

Ta-Koro - Market Square(on way out)

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Doseki looked down at his new Traveling companion Fulmen. "There is plenty of room as long as you hold on tight. However; until Scorpio gets use to you and you him it may be unwise right now. As a Predator Rahi he can sense fear and could trigger an undesired predatory response." Doseki tightened up the reigns and gave Scorpio a pat behind his head to signal the Nui-Jaga it was time to go. The two of them then followed Fulmen out the gate of Ta-Koro and started for the Boarder of Le-Wahi...

Le-Wahi from Ta-Wahi

IC:  Once they had left the region of Ta-Wahi Doseki stopped to look at his Map and had to pause. His dark mask turned pale "Fulmen how quickly did you want to get to Le-Koro?" Doseki was looking at the map as he slid off Scorpio and walked up to where Fulmen was located. All the while he was studying the map and noticed that there were several Lakes and rivers in their way. Lake Pala as well as Lake Kanae were the largest in the region and Doseki had no intent on getting anywhere near them if he could help it. Placing the map on a stump he unrolled it and placed several rocks to hold it in place.

"So here is what I am thinking. We are here- " Doseki pointed to a location on the map within Le-Wahi. Just South of Ta-Wahi and roughly between Lake Pala and Mata Nui's coastline. "- Now we should travel a South Western route until this point. Where we can then turn North and pass between Lake Pala and this river here." Doseki pointed to the river system that was due West of Lake Pala. "Traveling North we can follow the base of Mangai Volcano here. Then once we have traveled far enough we change to a due South route passing over the North coast of Lake Kanae until we finally reach the boarder of Le-Koro." All the while Doseki was tracing the intended route with his finger so Fulmen could tell what the plan was.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Praxis

Catching the widget, he stared between it and the lawman's turned back for a few moments, before muttering something to himself and tucking it away.

He'd
give that little Akiri an earful if he didn't end up getting what he deserved.

But he settled, instead, to loosen up. He realized, perhaps a little too late, that no progress was going to be made with this whole celebration going on.

The libations were free, after all.

Edited by Perp

IC: Kunitu

"I'm always free to help out," said Kunitu with good cheer. "It's okay. But if you have any other worries, my door'll always be open."

IC:

I thought that I felt a tiny flame glowing in my heart right about then. I wondered if this was how normal people felt when moms or dads gave them advice, took care of them, comforted them. Maybe it was just the punch getting to my system (though, let's be honest here: it had been in my system for a loooooooong time now), but I felt ... felt ... er ... really good.

okay maybe it was partly the punch but my heart was pretty warmed right now

"I ... but I don't know where your door is."

yeah i was drunk

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

That was hot. Like, I couldn't remember the last time I had felt so turned on. The way Trava caught my hands without a moment's worth of hesitation almost sent my tingles down my spine, yet it was her eyes that really did it for me. Not because of how piercing they looked or how green they were, but because of the way they looked at me, like she was actually into me.

I wasn't used to that.

It wasn't enough to make me lose my nerve, however. Quite the opposite, really. I felt like a king as I pulled her in, this new thrill suddenly rushing through my veins, fuelling my every step. My feet became lighter, full of spring as they glided across the floor and I might have actually laughed a little.

The song we were dancing to took on a faster pace, building up towards its big finish. Everything began to move more quickly, the chanting becoming louder by the note and next thing I knew, Trava and I were spinning around. I know for sure that I was laughing at this point, and that I was way too deep into the moment but I didn't care.

I looked her in the eye, and I just stared for a moment, not remembering when my hand had found its way to her waist. The song was reaching its climax and as soon as it ended in a fit of cheers, I did what any young, hot-blooded male would do.

I leaned in and kissed her.

• Upvote 2

Trava settled into Alfon's embrace with a gleeful expression. Now he was really bringing his A-game, she could feel it. She felt the air rush around them as they (literally and figuratively) danced across the room.

As the music built up, the beat of the drum aligned with her heartbeat and kindled a fire within. She felt alive, she felt free, in a way she hadn't in quite a while. That was the magic of having a lot of fun. A tingle rushed down her spine as the music built to a high-point, and there was Alfon, with the most winning smile she'd ever seen plastered on his handsome, flustered face.

She returned the kiss gladly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

[Le-Koro, Central Square]

Ranok waved back at Lumira’s receding form, then turned again to Kunitu.

“I must say, I feel somewhat out of my depth.”

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

ooc: welcome to the jungle, the local rahi have fun with their hunting games. lol...

IC (As Fulmen): "Is there room for two matoran or do I have to walk alongside?" Asked Fulmen as he watched the scorpion wake up and carefully stepped backwards. "Let's get to Le-Koro." Said the matoran of lightning as he pointed to the gate at the front of the village and began walking in that direction. A few minutes later, the Vo-Matoran left the fiery village and traveled on the path to Le-Koro.

Ta-Koro - Market Square(on way out)

IC: Doseki looked down at his new Traveling companion Fulmen. "There is plenty of room as long as you hold on tight. However; until Scorpio gets use to you and you him it may be unwise right now. As a Predator Rahi he can sense fear and could trigger an undesired predatory response." Doseki tightened up the reigns and gave Scorpio a pat behind his head to signal the Nui-Jaga it was time to go. The two of them then followed Fulmen out the gate of Ta-Koro and started for the Boarder of Le-Wahi...

Le-Wahi from Ta-Wahi

IC:  Once they had left the region of Ta-Wahi Doseki stopped to look at his Map and had to pause. His dark mask turned pale "Fulmen how quickly did you want to get to Le-Koro?" Doseki was looking at the map as he slid off Scorpio and walked up to where Fulmen was located. All the while he was studying the map and noticed that there were several Lakes and rivers in their way. Lake Pala as well as Lake Kanae were the largest in the region and Doseki had no intent on getting anywhere near them if he could help it. Placing the map on a stump he unrolled it and placed several rocks to hold it in place.

"So here is what I am thinking. We are here- " Doseki pointed to a location on the map within Le-Wahi. Just South of Ta-Wahi and roughly between Lake Pala and Mata Nui's coastline. "- Now we should travel a South Western route until this point. Where we can then turn North and pass between Lake Pala and this river here." Doseki pointed to the river system that was due West of Lake Pala. "Traveling North we can follow the base of Mangai Volcano here. Then once we have traveled far enough we change to a due South route passing over the North coast of Lake Kanae until we finally reach the border of Le-Koro." All the while Doseki was tracing the intended route with his finger so Fulmen could tell what the plan was.

"I am in no rush to get to Le-Koro, we can travel slowly to conserve energy. Let's follow the path you want to take." Replied Fulmen as he began walking alongside Scorpio. "Watch out for the Muakas, they can get pretty hungry during this time of day..." Warned the matoran of lightning as his bright yellow eyes glanced at the towering trees and lush green grass. "As long as Scorpio doesn't threaten any wild rahi, we should be ignored by them." 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Considering my astounding track record in the Rejection Department, I was entirely unprepared for this. That's not to say I didn't see it coming, but the sweet taste of victory on her lips was such a rare treat that it actually took me a moment to realize 'oh my god, this is actually happening'. The impulse to keep going was way too strong, and I didn't care who whistled or who was watching while we were getting busy in the middle of the dance floor. Sure, it might have been a little obnoxious but hey, this was a party. 

Finally, sense got the better of me and I reluctantly pulled away. I looked at Trava with this dumb, goofy grin that wouldn't go away, and I couldn't help but find this a little funny. Which was bad, because I didn't know what to say.

"Soooo..." I began, slightly nervous. "Um, er..."

Cue awkward neck rub.

"You said you wanted to see a trick?"

"I dunno, I think I just did." Trava replied with a slightly flustered smirk playing on her lips. Her own hands had ended up wrapped around Alfon's neck, one of them now trailed a finger down to his heaving chest. She looked at him, with the same look as earlier.

"But then again, is there anything stopping you?" she said, with a completely unrepetentant self-awareness clear in her voice.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I was sensing some serious vibes right there, and I'm not entirely sure whether they were all coming from Trava.

"Guess not." I smirked, feeling slightly more confident. When she had unhooked her hands from my neck, I held onto one as I led us off the floor and away from the bar. I looked around, trying to draw ideas from my surroundings so I could improvise something good.

I considered doing some acrobatics in the trees, though a ripped vine or a snapped branch seemed like an anticlimactic way to end the night. In the end, a pile of logs and a few neatly placed torches satisfied my need for inspiration.

"Gimme a sec, I'll be right back." I said, going to retrieve one of the logs and three torches. By the time I came back, Trava was walking beside me while I was busy balancing on the log while moving forward, while juggling fire, while talking. 

Give a pro a Calix and he might as well be a cheater.

"Make way, make way..." 

IC: Go for it brother

YOU'RE ALL IN NOW

GO FOR GOLD ALFON

"I guess that's fair to say. Y'know, I've never been to Ihu... Pretty sure all the refugees from Ko'd like somewhere to forget everything for a while."

IC:

now, did i want to hang around and watch alf's attempts at wooing this lesterin from a safe (secretive) distance?

yes, yes i did.

not in a perverted way, more a ... i-have-literally-have-nothing-else-to-do-with-my-time kinda way.

however, even drunk, i did have a sense of morality. and doing something like that seemed way too ... uh

okay, running out of words, need to stop drinking

i put my glass of punch down and moseyed on around. soon enough, son of a gun, i saw a couple of guys who had been (subtly) watching ol' Alfie's performance back on the dance floor, and now they were talking about something, so I figured that this was as good a time as any to try and slightly more light-hearted convo than the last one.

"Hey!" I said as I walked up to them. "Some party, huh?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Trava (Le-Koro, Party)

Trava would've said Alfon was trying to hard... if it hadn't been this fun to watch.

Her eyes excitedly followed the dancing torches, the flames nearly extinguished every time they flew upwards with a draft of air, only to flare back to life when Alfon caught them again and the circle began anew.

She reached into her sash, and put on her mask. Yes, she wanted to see better, but she also had another idea...

Her mask of Sensory Aptitude activated, with a focus on her eyes, and she could see, clearly Alfon's muscles tense when his arm prepared to toss another torch, the power springing into the throw when the hand guided it upwards.

There!

In an instant, her arm shot out like a Bog Snake and snatched one of the torches from mid-air. She continued walking beside Alfon, tossing her new torch from hand to hand.

"Can't let you have all the fun now can we?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Admittedly, this was a very difficult feat for me to achieve. It took every bit of concentration I had not to fall off the log or drop a torch, and don't even get me started on how hard it was to maintain conversation.

Catch, toss, catch, toss.

Step, step, wobble, step.

Blah blah, blah blah.

Repeat. Well, cycle should have gone that way but a speedy blur and a missing torch had my reflexes like 'holy geez, what's going on, get away get away get away'. My uncanny reflexes paired with my Calix helped me save face, though I had to stop juggling if I didn't want to end up flying off the log.

"That wasn't good for my heart." I muttered, still attempting to stabilize myself. "It occurs to me that I still don't know anything about you."

Step, step, wobble step. Resume toss and catch. Incoming blah blah.

"Feel like sharing or am I going to have to play the guessing game?"

Edited by TX Wade