BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Talu

The Turaga entered the hut and closed the door behind him. In the pitch-black, he waved a hand upwards and six leaves around the top of the wall moved downwards to reveal lightstones under them, illuminating the small hut.

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Turaga Talu's Hut ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki

IC: Doseki watched the lights reveal themselves from under some leaves illuminating the small hut. "That is a really cool effect." Doseki blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light. "You have a very nice hut here Turaga Talu. So where will I be staying for the time being?"

OOC: Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Waiting silently Scorpio had been waiting like a shadow in the night. The time was now as one of the Gukku Birds left the nest and flew within striking distance. With a cry of victory like that of shattering glass Scorpio struck out first with his claws and then his tail snapped forward striking his prey behind the back of the neck and killing it. Dragging the lifeless body back into the canopy Scorpio started to liquefy his dinner and drink the fluids.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

OOC:

Scorpio started to liquefy his dinner and drink the fluids.[/color]

Eeugh

Ic: Talu

"Umh, well, I suppose uh", Talu hesitated

"There I guess." He said, waving his hand as a large leaf on the right hand side of the hut underneath some lethal looking cutlery formed itself into a hammock.

IC: Doseki stopped nearly dead when he seen where he would be sleeping. "Um, is that really safe having all of them tools hanging over the sleeping quarters." Doseki asked of the Turaga as he placed his bag by the foliage crafted hammock. "Would you mind if I ask to have them moved?".

== Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

IC: Scorpio was enjoying his meal profusely as the once proud flying Rahi became little more than a nutritional Protodermis shake for the Nui-Jaga. With his stomach now full Scorpio now had another task to tend to. He knew his Master Doseki was somewhere in these trees. He followed the Po-Matoran's scent here. The Problem was there where so many other scents masking it now. There were many Matoran in Le-Wahi; upwards perhaps of several hundred. It was going to be hard to sort through them to find the one he sought without making a meal of some of them along the way.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Luta and Toku - Le Koro

"Well here it is Le-Koro"

"These trees, can I climb them?" 

"Sure, I'm pretty sure the villagers won't mind, what with you being a new toa and all"

"Toa?"

"Yeah you got a lot of responsibilities"

"Like what?"

"Best someone else explain that to you" 

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

"What?", the Turaga queried.

"Oh, right. Give me a second."

The Turaga walked over to the bed and removed the knives, and then placed them in the pot in the middle of the room.

IC: Luta and Toku - outside Talu's hut 

"This guy should be able to help you out"

I knock on the door.

"Ah hello? We got a new arrival"

"Who lives in there?"

It's time to move on.

IC:

"You really shouldn't believe that every drink mixture in a song will work out well," Naria chimed in.

"Don't. I'm mourning right now."

-Tyler

IC:

Naria continued to sip at her much more convential drink of orange juice, relaxing in the sun, while watching the sad and disgruntled Cysero. After a few minutes, she spoke up again.

"Done grieving?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Doseki gave a sigh of relief as the Turaga moved the dangerous blades to a safer location in a pot located in the center of the room. "This is a very nice place you have here Turaga Talu. I really do appreciate you letting me stay here." Doseki made himself at home by dropping his sack onto the ground next to the hammock of leaves. "How much do I owe you?" Doseki asked of the Turaga as he knew there had to be a cost or some form of catch for such service. Just then he heard a knock at the door(Luta and Toku - outside Talu's hut). "It would appear you have further company my new friend."

IC: Scorpio started to slowly but manically climb down from his hiding place to survey the village of Le-Wahi and find his master.

ooc: Scorpio is open for interaction...

... if you dare ...

Onua.png

OOC: Adamas interacting with Scorpio.

IC (As Adamas): "Here's my first stop!" I can spend a few days here and decide where to go next! Maybe there's ruins in Le-Koro that have ancient treasures!" The toa of crystal shouted out in the forest, not caring what rahi would hear her or track the source of the sound. She paused as a rustling sound could be heard. *What the heck was that?* Adamas pointed her spear forward as a tanned scorpion crept into her way. "A Nui-Jaga! What happened to it, why does it look so weird?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

ooc: Should let you know that Scorpio is in/near the village. Also He still wears his harness/saddle but the restraints were removed as you know from the Muaka attack so his claws and stinger are fully operational.

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

IC: Scorpio stopped halfway down the trunk of the tree he was climbing from when he hard a voice not far off. Looking away he saw a Toa of Crystal though he did not know it at the time. The Teal looking Toa was draped in a brown cloak and was pointing a menacing looking spear in his general direction. Scorpio was less than pleased at the possible show of aggression and clapped his claws several times as he locked eyes with Toa Adamas. His belly was full but that did not mean he would be sluggish. In fact just the opposite Scorpio was running on all cylinders as he climbed closer to the Toa.

Onua.png

IC Rahkiir:

Rahkiir stumbled a little as he worked his way to the Le-Wahi marketplace. As he reached the center, he found himself a small, makeshift podium and began to speak.

"Citizens of Le-Koro! I bring word of the coming of the Dragon God!"

OOC: Open for interaction.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC - Beosach:

Beosach, on his way to the Bright-Star Inn along with Komae, was stopped upon hearing a random person find a podium in a public forum and begin yelling something about a 'Dragon God.'

"Komae, look at this," Beosach said, trying hard not to laugh. "Another fanatic, this time with an entirely new religion than the norm! Should we listen to him, just for the humour of it all?"

He did, of course, make sure to say all this loudly enough that Rahkiir could hear him.

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

IC Rahkiir:

"And let me ask, what has this so-called "Great Spirit" done for you, ever?"

Rahkiir never let Beosach finish his question as he raised his voice and turned to the crowd. "Mata Nui sits above us, watching, but does he ever intervene in the lives of such 'puny mortals?' Has he ever once come from his heavenly palace to help the common folk?"

Rahkiir turned back to Beosach. "No. He has never. All he has ever done is corrupt us into tools. We are but playthings to him, his and his alone to meddle with. Everything he has supposedly done for you has been to further his own gains and ensure his own survival!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC - Beosach:

"You seem to have a very muddied understanding of the dominant religion of the island," Beosach shot back, unperturbed. "So answer me this: what has your 'Dragon God' done for you? Provided you with hallucinogenic plantlife?"

profiles i guess

IC Rahkiir:

"Rahvok, he had saved my life."

Rahkiir turned back to the crowd. "Many years ago, I was a slayer of dangerous beasts. Once, I was asked by the Matoran of this very village to hunt an Ashbear who had been terrorizing hunting parties in the wilderness."

"I had tracked it down to a cave north of here. As I entered, I was set upon by the beast. A vicious monstrosity, I was fighting for my life. I had managed to defeat the beast, but I was crippled."

"To make things worse, the cave had been buried by rubble. I was trapped. As I bled out, I waited for death to take me. And yet, it didn't."

"I saw a magnificent beast, surrounded by a golden aura. And this beast spoke to me, and he said 'I am Rahvok, Creator of All, Protector of All.' And in that instant, my wounds were healed and the entry to the cave was opened for me."

"In return, I pledged my allegiance to Rahvok, and promised to spread the word across the land. And so, that brings me to now. Now I bring you the word of his return to Mata Nui, for it will be soon and it will be glorious."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

ooc: Should let you know that Scorpio is in/near the village. Also He still wears his harness/saddle but the restraints were removed as you know from the Muaka attack so his claws and stinger are fully operational.

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

OOC: Nui-Jaga ScorpioIC: Scorpio stopped halfway down the trunk of the tree he was climbing from when he hard a voice not far off. Looking away he saw a Toa of Crystal though he did not know it at the time. The Teal looking Toa was draped in a brown cloak and was pointing a menacing looking spear in his general direction. Scorpio was less than pleased at the possible show of aggression and clapped his claws several times as he locked eyes with Toa Adamas. His belly was full but that did not mean he would be sluggish. In fact just the opposite Scorpio was running on all cylinders as he climbed closer to the Toa.
IC (As Adamas): The toa of crystal plunged her spear into the soil, sprouting a crystal spire in front of the Nui-Jaga. *that should stop it, Nui-Jaga's can't resist their own reflection!* the crystal toa thought with a smile as she walked past the scorpion. *Wait a minute! Is that a... Saddle?* Adamas paused, confused by the odd accessory on the scorpion. "Who could tame a scorpion, let alone put a saddle on it and ride it as if it were a mount?" She said aloud, making sure to remember the question when she headed to Le Koro. Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC:Anirax -- Close to Le-Koro

Anirax snarled as she gripped her hip. After her trading ship's captain had completely failed to dodge a rather small rock and had gotten the otherwise flimsy wooden ship torn in two, she had to make a rather daring escape from the slowly, but surely collapsing remnants involving a lifeboat, a spare sail and a crude ballista made from bits of broken wood, some rope and some weights. While this had gotten her well clear of the ship, there was a small problem: She had landed on another rock. And what effectively counted as some kind of gliding escape pod exploded into splinters on contact. In a moment of fortune, however, an island was literal meters away and she barely even had to swim.

In a moment of misfortune, however, a piece of said escape craft had wedged itself in her leg. Blood and all. Right behind a piece of her armor. Anirax did not have either the skills or the supplies to tourniquet the wound, or even just bandage it up, but she knew from a probably dead member of her crew's medical knowledge that removing the cause of a wound that size was a terrible idea, one that made you deserve the death by blood loss you would get. So, at least for now, she had to make do. At least she had managed to stop the bleeding. She was at least semi-aware a village was nearby on this island. Perhaps she could get help?

She walked on through this forest. She was unused to the heat of a jungle. Combined with her being a Toa of Ice, this was a method of torture. For a moment, she wondered if they used it. Tying people to trees and leaving them to suffer the heat. She indeed neared a village. Or, it looked like one, at least. It had bridges and everything.

In the trees. In the ##### trees. Of course it was.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

OOC: Anirax open to interaction

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Komae [Le-Koro]

Komae had been listening to the conversation in silence; now, he sighed and shook his head.  "I'm afraid Beosach's on the right track.  You're arrogant, stupid, and from all available evidence out of your mind.  I do wish you'd stop wasting the time of everyone here with this... rubbish.  It's not befitting of a Toa."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

IC: Scorpio let out a shriek from within his bowls that echoed throughout the trees and shattered the pillar the Toa had used to bar his way. Then he approached even closer. The Quality of the saddle and connected bags was even more evident now that the Nui-Jaga was on the same level as Toa Adamas. He looked the Toa up and down as his tail twitched waiting for a reason to launch forward. Scorpio kept a watchful eye on the Toa's staff as he learned quickly that it was the catalyst for the large crystal that had attacked him moment before. His weapons were poised and primed to strike with the slightest signal or hostile movement from the Toa that stood with a weird look on her mask. Venom was already dripping from Scorpio' tail.

Onua.png

OOC: Does venom count as a fragmenting projectile?

IC (As Adamas): "Oh darn it, there mustn't have been a reflection in the crystal if it shattered it!" The toa of crystal froze as she stared at the scorpion, unsure of what to do. *This sucks, I can't create a strengthened crystal, it would take too much of my elemental powers and take too long. If I run, it won't stop chasing me and I can't bring it to Le-Koro...* Admas's green eyes widened as she remembered something. *Venom's not fragmenting, right? I could just rebound its venom and have it splatter all over its face. Or not.* the crystal toa's grip on her weapon tightened, thinking about what to do next.

IC: Komae [Le-Koro]

Komae had been listening to the conversation in silence; now, he sighed and shook his head.  "I'm afraid Beosach's on the right track.  You're arrogant, stupid, and from all available evidence out of your mind.  I do wish you'd stop wasting the time of everyone here with this... rubbish.  It's not befitting of a Toa."

IC Rahkiir:

"And how do you explain my being free of the cave?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC - Beosach:

"You're in a marsh. Rocks will sink, thereby altering the balance of the rubble that may have trapped you, and cause it to open up again. Alternately, the rubble might have been balanced rather precariously to begin with, and just a short time later came coming down in a secondary landslide. Or, option three, you hallucinated that, as well, as - wounded as you were - you assumed that you were likely to die, and your mind fabricated a rather elaborate hallucination for you. Or you were suffering due to the bad air that can be found in those caves..." Beosach shrugged.

"It could be any number of things, really."

profiles i guess

IC: Luta and Toku - Le-Koro

"I don't know why but I have a feeling I should check up on that Raku guy"

"Why?" 

"Well seeing his attitude who knows what trouble he could get into"

"Well why don't I go with you?"

"You need to talk to a turaga, stay outside the door and wait for him"

OOC: Luta is going to Ta-Wahi 

It's time to move on.

"What? Pay? Why would you think that an act of kindness would cost anything?" Said Talu, taken aback by the thought of someone having to pay for goodness. He shuddered and thought to himself about how different the world had changed.

The knocking on the door took the main stage as it came through the hut.

"Yes, it appears I do." Replied Talu. If not a little quizzical, Talu cautiously opened the door to see two matoran talking to each-other.

"Yees?" He asked to the two.

"What? Pay? Why would you think that an act of kindness would cost anything?" Said Talu, taken aback by the thought of someone having to pay for goodness. He shuddered and thought to himself about how different the world had changed.

The knocking on the door took the main stage as it came through the hut.

"Yes, it appears I do." Replied Talu. If not a little quizzical, Talu cautiously opened the door to see two matoran talking to each-other.

"Yees?" He asked to the two.

IC: Toku - Talu's hut

"Um yes, my friend has just gone to Ta-Koro"

"My name (or so I'm told) is Toku"

"I have been told I am a toa? And that should talk to a turaga? For guidance" 

It's time to move on.

The Turaga looked the toa up and down.

"You most definitely look like a toa, and you seem like a toa.", said Talu.

"Come in, take a seat." Said Talu cautiously, opening the door into the hut.

*You can never be too careful with someone these days.* He thought to himself

IC: Toku - Talu's hut

"I was found washed up on the beach"

"My friend was one of those small people (I'm not sure what you call them)"

"I have responsibility he says"

It's time to move on.

IC: "My Apologies Turaga Talu. It is not normal in these trying times to find one a kind soul." Doseki's attention moved to the door as the Toa Entered the Hut. "Yes we are Matoran. I am Doseki of Po-Koro. It is a pleasure to meet you Toku."

ooc: More like splashing as I would see it as a liquid projectile not so much a solid. I guess they would be about the same thing though.

IC: Scorpio watched the Toa just stand there gripping her weapon. He wasn't sure what to expect as he hadn't encountered too many Toa in his life. Do they normally just stand there after a single attack? The Nui-Jaga stepped forward to see if he could get a reaction out of the Toa and snapped his claws forward in sequence to try and scare the Toa off. Releasing another shattering shriek from his vocals.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

IC - Beosach:

"You're in a marsh. Rocks will sink, thereby altering the balance of the rubble that may have trapped you, and cause it to open up again. Alternately, the rubble might have been balanced rather precariously to begin with, and just a short time later came coming down in a secondary landslide. Or, option three, you hallucinated that, as well, as - wounded as you were - you assumed that you were likely to die, and your mind fabricated a rather elaborate hallucination for you. Or you were suffering due to the bad air that can be found in those caves..." Beosach shrugged.

"It could be any number of things, really."

IC Rahkiir:

"One; I was not in a marsh, it was rather dry where I was at. Two; The door was in a dip. There's no way the rocks could've fallen down because there was no down. Three; again, how could I lift those rocks when I was neither strong enough or even in good enough condition to lift them. Four; the room I was in had natural ventilation from a hole up in the ceiling. And before you ask, no; there was no way for me to reach it."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Praxis

The Ba-Toa wordlessly accepted the Bo-Toa's herbs, chewing them briefly and downing them with the water from the melting ice pack, before wiping the "runoff" from his face and tossing the now-useless ice pack away.

- - - - - - - - - -

OOC: Gatanka from Po-Wahi

IC: Gatanka

The Lesterin approached the Koro from the jungle floor.

OOC: Open for interaction.