• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
4937 replies to this topic

#4921 Offline Grochi of Potoos

Grochi of Potoos
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Tracer

• 18-April 07
  • 13,167 posts
  •  

Posted May 21 2015 - 06:53 PM

IC - Beosach:

"How'd you get sustenance, then? Or did you even have a way to keep track of the time spent while you were in there? And I never said anything about you lifting the rocks, anyways," Beosach corrected. Then his eyes narrowed, and he frowned.

"Which means you corrected me on something I didn't bring up as a point at all, which is making me doubt the validity of your story even more."

#4922 Offline Liuth

Liuth
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 22-July 14
  • 397 posts

Posted May 21 2015 - 08:49 PM

OOC: Interacting with Anirax while continuing interaction with Scorpio.

IC (As Adamas): *Maybe my kanohi won't work against venom. Better not take a risk and blind myself.* The toa of crystal jumped backwards and sprinted to the right, wanting to distance herself from it. Her feet skidded in the dirt as she turned around and jabbed her spear forward, launching a crystal shard at the scorpion. *I have a feeling I'm going to need more than just myself to tame the Nui-Jaga.* she decided to sprint to Le-Koro and contact the gukko force to seek out help. Adamas ran away from Scorpio and made a mad dash towards the air village. She glanced back to see if the scorpion was chasing her and as the crystal toa looked forward, she collided into a toa of ice. "Oww..." The crystal toa winced as she got to her knees and looked at who she bumped into.

Edited by Liuth, May 21 2015 - 08:51 PM.

BZPRPG  Matoran DJ Spinny (Animated)

Fulmen
Faraki

Adamas

Matoran Und Panzer 

Hisuti

Rise of the Rockets

Jake Weston & Mahiki

#4923 Online SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-October 14
  • 146 posts

Posted May 21 2015 - 08:59 PM

IC: Anirax
She paused.
"Ow." She sat up, pausing to make sure her leg wound hadn't gotten worse. She glanced over at the Crystal Toa who had crashed into her.
"You right there? You look like you're in a hurry."

#4924 Offline Liuth

Liuth
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 22-July 14
  • 397 posts

Posted May 21 2015 - 09:24 PM

IC (As Adamas): "I'm fine." Said the toa of crystal. "I was running from a Nui-Jaga to Le-Koro, I need the gukko force to help me tame the creature." The crystal toa spoke as she looked behind her. *It's probably left me alone or finding a quicker way to get to me.* Adamas knelt down in front of Anirax. "I'm not just taming any old blue or purple scorpion, it's colored tan and it has a saddle. I know this sounds crazy, but I just need to tame and restrain it so I can take it to its owner without it harming anyone."

Fulmen
Faraki

Adamas

Matoran Und Panzer 

Hisuti

Rise of the Rockets

Jake Weston & Mahiki

#4925 Online SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-October 14
  • 146 posts

Posted May 21 2015 - 09:52 PM

"I could probably help more if there wasn't a piece of boat in my thigh." She grimaced as she pointed to the piece of wood jutting from her leg.
"Buuuut." She added. She activated her Volitak for a moment.
"I might be able to distract it." As she reappeared into view. She thought for a moment.
"If I help you catch this thing, can you help me out with my...injury...?"

#4926 Offline Prowl Nightwolf

Prowl Nightwolf
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-January 15
  • 1,583 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 01:18 AM

ooc: Wow two Toa, Scorpio is going to burn off his meal faster than I thought at this rate. Who wants to be his second course?  :dead:

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

OOC: Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Scorpio flung his tail forward and fired a burst of his venom at the teal Toa of Crystal only to have her jump back out of the way and take off running. A Poor mistake to be sure as Adamas fleeting response triggered Scorpio's predator response. As soon as the Toa of crystal started running the Nui-Jaga hastened a pursuit. Chattering along the ground he made his way to where the Toa had collided with another. Stopping only to witness their interaction. He noticed the Newcomer vanish for a second then reappear just as quickly. This was a new trick Scorpio had not seen before and it caused him to hesitate. The feeling ended quickly as his predatory senses honed in on Anirax's injury to her leg. She was the weakest link and the prime target. With a shriek of broken glass the Nui-Jaga  flung more of his venom in the direction of the two Toa.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l: - :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

Onua.pngCO4nEKccbkmxgMZZnilv.pngkGv5ARndJDc9g0AxU6sJ.pngbBVnn25kyuDBt3bjCgJU.PNG
29o0jyq.jpgZoids:Infinite Era RPG. Come join the battle!!

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer Doseki | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

#4927 Online SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-October 14
  • 146 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 01:24 AM

IC:Anirax
Startled by the shriek, Anirax immediately retracted her head into her cloak before turning on her Volitak, standing up. There was venom on her cloak and a little on her face, so she should be wary of that. This other Toa had told her they wanted to capture it, not kill it, so throwing a knife directly into its skull was probably a bad idea. Stumbling, Anirax ducked into the bushes nearby.
OOC: First fight BTW, lemme know if I'm GMing a bit.

#4928 Offline Prowl Nightwolf

Prowl Nightwolf
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-January 15
  • 1,583 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 01:46 AM

ooc: GMing? Oh I see, not to my knowledge you are doing good. I think there is a rule regarding attacking while stealthed. So watch out for that...

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

OOC: Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Scorpio watched the injured Toa vanish from sight after he fired at it. If he hadn't seen the trick moments prior he would have though he completely vaporized his target. Still there was still one remaining. The teal one who tried to hurt him with a crystal. She is who he really wanted. Stepping slowly and menacingly forward his focus was trained on Adamas. His mandibles chattering in his jaw as fluids dripped from them.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l: - :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

Onua.pngCO4nEKccbkmxgMZZnilv.pngkGv5ARndJDc9g0AxU6sJ.pngbBVnn25kyuDBt3bjCgJU.PNG
29o0jyq.jpgZoids:Infinite Era RPG. Come join the battle!!

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer Doseki | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

#4929 Online SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-October 14
  • 146 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 02:10 AM

OOC: Have some Nui-Jaga music:
Anirax, using the sound-nullifying effects of her Volitak as much as possible, snuck up to the nearest tree, slipping behind it. Summoning her ice powers, she turned off her Volitak as the scorpion walked by, aiming for Adamas. Slipping out from behind her cover, Anirax fired a burst of frost as Scorpio's stinger, aiming to freeze it solid. If it worked, one of its main offenses would be gone. Even if it didn't, it would certainly startle it.

#4930 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Spirit animal: Shinya Arino

• 18-January 03
  • 1,217 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 22 2015 - 02:24 AM

IC: Komae [Le-Koro]

"Not to mention -" he raised his left hand with a smile, turning it so the scar along the back was clearly visible - "people are capable of astonishing feats when they're backed into a corner.  What's more likely? That a Toa managed to dig himself out of a tight spot - or that some made-up god came along and saved a Toa who won't even acknowledge his role in the world?"

#4931 Offline Liuth

Liuth
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 22-July 14
  • 397 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 03:56 AM

IC (As Adamas): The toa of crystal raised her hands to conjure a ring of crystals. *If the ice hits, it'll stop it from flinging its venom, now all I have to do is keep the rahi in the barrier and reinforce it so it can't break out or at least get slowed down enough for us to find some more people to help.* she thought as crystal spires shot up out of the ground and surrounded the Nui-Jaga.

Fulmen
Faraki

Adamas

Matoran Und Panzer 

Hisuti

Rise of the Rockets

Jake Weston & Mahiki

#4932 Offline IcarusBen

IcarusBen
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 16-November 14
  • 1,402 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 09:55 AM

IC: Komae [Le-Koro]

"Not to mention -" he raised his left hand with a smile, turning it so the scar along the back was clearly visible - "people are capable of astonishing feats when they're backed into a corner.  What's more likely? That a Toa managed to dig himself out of a tight spot - or that some made-up god came along and saved a Toa who won't even acknowledge his role in the world?"

IC Rahkiir:

"The rock was solid stone. It was roughly the size of a house, not to mention I was bleeding out in a corner. The fact of the matter is that there is no way on Heaven or Earth that I could escape from that cave without divine intervention."

theasylum_send.jpg

Thanks everyone for your support. The Asylum wouldn't have been anything without you.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Rahkiir - Halyx - Jorik - Tallix - Adomai

#4933 Offline masterchirox580

masterchirox580
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 17-September 14
  • 749 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 10:44 AM

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Turaga Talu's Hut ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki

IC: "My Apologies Turaga Talu. It is not normal in these trying times to find one a kind soul." Doseki's attention moved to the door as the Toa Entered the Hut. "Yes we are Matoran. I am Doseki of Po-Koro. It is a pleasure to meet you Toku."

IC: Toku - Talu's hut

"Po-Koro?"

"So there are multiple Koro's"

"Interesting" 

"You matoran have all been so nice to me"

"What a pleasant and peaceful island this is" 

chirox580 master of air.

Fun fact about me, did you know I stole Lewa's element hence why he is master of jungle and not air, true story.

#4934 Offline Grochi of Potoos

Grochi of Potoos
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Tracer

• 18-April 07
  • 13,167 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2015 - 11:27 AM

IC - Beosach:

"See, now you're changing your story to make it seem more believable," Beosach shot back, smiling ever so slightly. "First you say you were buried by a lot of rubble. Now you say it is one, house-sized rock." He leaned back against the railing meant to protect people from falling off the platform, smiling.

"If you keep changing your story - or adding in information that was never asked for in the first place - people are going to seriously doubt everything you're saying, because those are both easy ways to spot a complete liar."

#4935 Offline IcarusBen

IcarusBen
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 16-November 14
  • 1,402 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 01:37 PM

IC Rahkiir:

"And now you're arguing with semantics. Is not any rock that was once part of a bigger rock 'rubble?' Plus, would you have not asked if I could remove the rock? I assume you would."

"I haven't changed my story in the slightest. Maybe your understanding, yes, but the story itself has remained unchanged. It is you who are, how do you say it, 'grasping at straws.' You couldn't possibly hope to understand the might of a god, so you undermine his authority by criticizing the tiniest details that can be explained away with even a child's grasp of the Matoran language."

theasylum_send.jpg

Thanks everyone for your support. The Asylum wouldn't have been anything without you.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Rahkiir - Halyx - Jorik - Tallix - Adomai

#4936 Online Tea-rex

Tea-rex
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 20-September 14
  • 908 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 02:09 PM

IC: Talu

Talu nodded at the words of the Toa. As he sat down in a seat Talu began to talk.

"You see, Toa Toku, it all began long ago - 1000 years to be precise." Started Talu, and lent forward on his stick. He then went on to talk about the deadly Makuta, the coming, and falling, of the Toa Mata, the darken days, the Toa Maru's success, the sudden appearance of the Piraka on the island, the coming of the Daska, and finally the assult on Ko-Koro. By the time he was finished, the sun was high in the sky of midday.

"And so you see, Toa Toku, not all has been or is well on this island, or the other islands. And now, you must realize your duty, as a Toa, for what to do. But, if you ever are in a pickle, or need some helping hand, I am here." Finished Talu, hoping that Toku had taken the barrage of information in.

jPxzHFV.png

BZP RPG profiles.

"THIS IS NO PUDDING!" He announced loudly. "SCANDAL! FRAUDERY! DECEIT!" He shouted. He then threw the pudding on the floor and started to jump on it. - San

#4937 Offline masterchirox580

masterchirox580
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 17-September 14
  • 749 posts

Posted May 22 2015 - 02:18 PM

IC: Talu

Talu nodded at the words of the Toa. As he sat down in a seat Talu began to talk.

"You see, Toa Toku, it all began long ago - 1000 years to be precise." Started Talu, and lent forward on his stick. He then went on to talk about the deadly Makuta, the coming, and falling, of the Toa Mata, the darken days, the Toa Maru's success, the sudden appearance of the Piraka on the island, the coming of the Daska, and finally the assult on Ko-Koro. By the time he was finished, the sun was high in the sky of midday.

"And so you see, Toa Toku, not all has been or is well on this island, or the other islands. And now, you must realize your duty, as a Toa, for what to do. But, if you ever are in a pickle, or need some helping hand, I am here." Finished Talu, hoping that Toku had taken the barrage of information in.

IC: Taku - Talu's hut

"Who would commit such acts against such a good civilization!?" 

"I may not know my past but I will do everything to protect the future of this island"

"I will honour my duty"

"Thank you for your help"

"I am going to find the one who swept up with me and explain his duty to him" 

OOC: Toku is going to Ta-Wahi 

Edited by masterchirox580, May 22 2015 - 02:21 PM.

chirox580 master of air.

Fun fact about me, did you know I stole Lewa's element hence why he is master of jungle and not air, true story.

#4938 Offline Grochi of Potoos

Grochi of Potoos
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Tracer

• 18-April 07
  • 13,167 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2015 - 03:15 PM

IC - Beosach:

"But I never asked whether or not you dug yourself out. Nor was I going to, so then your randomly bringing it up as you did is easily taken to be a sign of a guilty conscience. As for what you said earlier, rubble is most often used to imply various small stones and such as that - not gigantic boulders the size of a house. Beyond that, rubble is a collective term, not singular. So saying your cave was blocked by rubble and then changing it - rather conveniently, I might add - to have been blocked by a single gigantic boulder is also easily taken as a sign of a guilty conscience." By now, Beosach was grinning.

Arguing with the stupid was a fun way for him to pass the time.

"Then, the moment I call you out on that, you turn on me, saying I'm simply arguing semantics when, in fact, I'm not. Then, instead of properly refuting my arguments, you insult my intelligence and my comprehension, and say I'm simply grapsing at straws for a way to disprove your silly fanaticism. Are you having fun making yourself look like a fool?"

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users