BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Anirax

Yeah, this Doeski guy was probably right, walking around too much more was likely a bad idea, she probably had an infection already.

Ko-Toa...

Kooooo Tooooooaaaaaa...

Who?

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC (As Fulmen): "Ship? Ohnononono, I-I can't travel on ships, I have a ph-phobia of water, I absolutely refuse to go on a ship!" The matoran stammered, beginning to get nervous at the mention of ships. "But if you must set sail, Ga-Wahi is the only place on the island where boats are easy to obtain." Fulmen said as he looked at the skakdi. "If you don't mind me asking, where would you set sail with a boat?"

IC: D'let

D'let's reasoning was simple: A trip by boat to Onu-Koro was probably safer than taking a land trip, being practically defenseless. But Ga-Koro was still far away. "I-Isn't there boats in Le-Wahi?" He asked the fearful Matoran.

IC (As Fulmen): "No, just Kahus, Kewas and Gukkos to serve as the mode of transportation here. And the occasional Nui-Rama." Said the Vo-Matoran. "You probably could fashion a boat out of bamboo, but would it float?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Fulmen): "Let's find some people who can help out." Said Fulmen as she looked around. "We may need to go to Po-Koro or Ta-Koro to get someone to craft the boat once we get the materials." 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Komae [Le-Koro]

"Indeed.  Whatever that Toa was going on about..." the Matoran put a hand to his face and adjusted his mask for a moment.  "It's more Makuta than Mata Nui.  If you have any sense about you, you'll pay no mind to that madman's ramblings.  Wouldn't you agree?"

IC Haraki:

"You don't get it, do you?" Haraki jumped from the bed. "This is a breakthrough. An entire religion literally disappeared but reemerged when that man found this book. Do you realize how rarely that happens? Religions don't just "disappear," they're either merged with other religions or persecuted. If it's the former, it's possibly we found a bulk of the Makuta and Brotherhood cultists. If it's the latter, then how did no one notice?"

"Before I decided to become a doctor, I spent a while studying history and there was no mention, at all, of any cult of "Rahvok." Nothing even close. It's undiscovered territory."

Haraki picked up the map and pointed to it's destination. "I'm going there, to see what I can find... but... Look, I know it's a lot to ask, but I can pay you guys quite a lot, if you'll come with."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC - Beosach:

Beosach, with an air of annoyance and a distinct lack of being impressed, bounced on the balls of his feet a little bit. The backpack he had been wearing, that was full to the brim of nothing at all except widgets, proceeded to jingle.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Rewera & Aparangi): 

"Aparangi, former Toa of fire." he answered shortly. "I'm on Rewera's team."

"We're in need of supplies as well. There's a bit of a journey ahead of us."

IC:

Kythera raised an eyebrow at the mention of "former", but decided that it might be in her best interest not to question the brooding toa.  Not like it looked like she was going to get an answer out of him anyway.

"Journey, huh?  I don't suppose you're off to the general direction of a frozen mountain fortress, per chance?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The Matoran said nothing for a moment, only fiddled with his mask, the back of his palm covering his eyes.  When he brought his hand back down, there was something approaching pity in his expression. 

"You know, there was a time I was a lot like you, Toa.  I used to see adventure everywhere, used to think I was above all the silly old 'duties' I had.  I suppose you could say I was a very stupid Matoran.  I learned my lesson a good fifty years ago.  It really is a shame nobody else did."  He shook his head. "Go dig up some made-up god if you like.  I suppose as long as we've got Toa like the one you seem so determined to follow, one more moron wasting their time won't make a difference."

And then he turned to the other Matoran and smiled.  "Now, Beosach.  Shall we?"

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

The Matoran said nothing for a moment, only fiddled with his mask, the back of his palm covering his eyes.  When he brought his hand back down, there was something approaching pity in his expression. 

"You know, there was a time I was a lot like you, Toa.  I used to see adventure everywhere, used to think I was above all the silly old 'duties' I had.  I suppose you could say I was a very stupid Matoran.  I learned my lesson a good fifty years ago.  It really is a shame nobody else did."  He shook his head. "Go dig up some made-up god if you like.  I suppose as long as we've got Toa like the one you seem so determined to follow, one more moron wasting their time won't make a difference."

And then he turned to the other Matoran and smiled.  "Now, Beosach.  Shall we?"

IC Haraki:

"He who does not learn of their history will be doomed to repeat it. You disregard any opinion other than your own as nonsense and throw it in the garbage. In that way, you're no better than that madman out there. Call me a moron, but there's always a reason for everything, divine or no."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Below Central Square ==

== On my way back to Toa Adamas ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki

IC: Doseki had retrieved his gear from the Turaga's Hut and made his way back to the lift. This time however he didn't feel like waiting for it so he just jumped over the rail to plummet to the platform below. With a strong thud he landed hard just shy of where the lift would have stopped had he bothered to wait for it. Doseki's legs and feet would not thank him for that stunt later but right now there were more pressing matter to attend to. Walking slowly back to the small group Doseki addressed the Toa of Crystal. "Alright Toa Adamas. I am ready if you are." Doseki had his climbing gear and his pack secured to his back via the straps over his shoulders and even one that came around his waist. His Climbing claws were both holstered on his back and his Kolhii stick was firmly in hand. Doseki looked like a right oh hiker with a roll of rope on either side of his hips finishing off his attire. "Well let's go. Show me where my Nui-Jaga is if you please."

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC Haraki:

"He who does not learn of their history will be doomed to repeat it. You disregard any opinion other than your own as nonsense and throw it in the garbage. In that way, you're no better than that madman out there. Call me a moron, but there's always a reason for everything, divine or no."

The Matoran paused at the door; for just an instant, something pretending to be a smile flickered across his face. 

"'Those who do not learn of history are doomed to repeat it.'  Why, yes, I'm inclined to agree.  Perhaps you ought to take that to heart yourself." 

And with that, he stepped outside, Beosach in tow.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

== On my way back to Toa Adamas ==

OOC: Po-Matoran DosekiIC: Doseki had retrieved his gear from the Turaga's Hut and made his way back to the lift. This time however he didn't feel like waiting for it so he just jumped over the rail to plummet to the platform below. With a strong thud he landed hard just shy of where the lift would have stopped had he bothered to wait for it. Doseki's legs and feet would not thank him for that stunt later but right now there were more pressing matter to attend to. Walking slowly back to the small group Doseki addressed the Toa of Crystal. "Alright Toa Adamas. I am ready if you are." Doseki had his climbing gear and his pack secured to his back via the straps over his shoulders and even one that came around his waist. His Climbing claws were both holstered on his back and his Kolhii stick was firmly in hand. Doseki looked like a right oh hiker with a roll of rope on either side of his hips finishing off his attire. "Well let's go. Show me where my Nui-Jaga is if you please."

IC (As Adamas): "I don't think even a Le-Matoran would take such a risky jump or be so impatient they can't wait for a lift." Said the toa of crystal left the elevator she had boarded. "I ran in a straight line to the village from where I last saw your scorpion. The heat from the jungle may have melted the ice and your Nui-Jaga may have escaped its prison." The crystal toa looked around. "It's definitely not safe for me to be near it, but you're its owner, so if you walk in front of me and find crystal shards or a ring of crystal spires, you'll know its either trapped or broken free."

== Heading Out to Collect My Nui-Jaga ==

IC: Doseki gave a smile at the shock of his actions to the Toa of Crystal. "Impressed you did it? Not only am I a strong and well built Po-Matoran but I am also an accomplished rock climber. I have fallen and jumped from greater heights than that." Doseki collected himself and made his way just outside the village to where Adamas had clamed to have captured Scorpio. "It may be best you remain near me. If you did indeed corner and succeed in capturing my Nui-Jaga and he is hungry then he could be in a very dangerous state of mind. Keeping in mind that Nui-Jaga in general don't have much in the form of higher intelligence. Thought to rely more on instincts rather then higher thought. I like to think that is not actually the case and the species is just misunderstood."

Doseki had stopped talking when he came upon the crystal formation. It appeared to be intact yet he did not see a Nui-Jaga within the confines. What he did notice was that there was a hole within the cage that was large enough that a Nui-Jaga could have climbed inside. "Well if there was a Nui-Jaga in this thing you are right about it escaping." Doseki placed a hand on one of the crystals then looked back towards Adamas.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

== Heading Out to Collect My Nui-Jaga ==

IC: Doseki gave a smile at the shock of his actions to the Toa of Crystal. "Impressed you did it? Not only am I a strong and well built Po-Matoran but I am also an accomplished rock climber. I have fallen and jumped from greater heights than that." Doseki collected himself and made his way just outside the village to where Adamas had claimed to have captured Scorpio. "It may be best you remain near me. If you did indeed corner and succeed in capturing my Nui-Jaga and he is hungry then he could be in a very dangerous state of mind. Keeping in mind that Nui-Jaga in general don't have much in the form of higher intelligence. Thought to rely more on instincts rather then higher thought. I like to think that is not actually the case and the species is just misunderstood."

Doseki had stopped talking when he came upon the crystal formation. It appeared to be intact yet he did not see a Nui-Jaga within the confines. What he did notice was that there was a hole within the cage that was large enough that a Nui-Jaga could have climbed inside. "Well if there was a Nui-Jaga in this thing you are right about it escaping." Doseki placed a hand on one of the crystals then looked back towards Adamas.

IC (As Adamas): "It dug itself underground, didn't it?" The Toa of crystal asked as she looked around. "I feel scared. The thing's been frozen and trapped in a prison, I don't think it would want to run away now... It's probably come back to get me..." Said the crystal toa as she demolished the crystals and absorbed the shards. 

== Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

== Looking For a Nui-Jaga ==

IC: Doseki had to stifle a laugh at the Toa's admittance of being scared. She was a Toa why would she be afraid of a single Rahi? "I suspect the Nui-Jaga is still in the area. As it wouldn't have traveled too far. I bet that digging its way out took a lot of energy. It is going to need to hunt soon."

== Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

== Below the Jungle Floor ==

OOC: Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Scorpio was indeed still in the area burrowing under the very surface that Doseki and Adamas was standing on...

Onua.png

OOC: You should hit the Bohrok Kal around 2000 posts for your member title. 

IC (As Adamas): "We could go look for a bog snake nest, unless you've made your pet a vegetarian and it's currently eating at the tree roots as we speak." Said Adamas as she looked at the trees. "That'd actually be kind of funny, a carnivore acting like a vegetarian, could you imagine a Tarakava eating seaweed in Ga-Wahi or Nui-Rama competing with Nui-Kopen to eat the treetops in Le-Wahi?"

== Looking For a Nui-Jaga ==

IC: Doseki blinked several times in rapid succession as he heard Adamas describe turning Predator Rahi into Vegetarians. "Sorry if it disappoints you but I was unsuccessful in converting Scorpio into a vegetable and fruit only diet." Doseki stated as he placed his pack on the ground and started rummaging through it. "That is why I carry these around with me to feed him." Doseki pulled out a chunk of some form of small rodent rahi and threw it at Adamas. "He seems to like them and it is how I started to train him at first. Then it just turned into a normal ritual to try and keep him submissive and less likely to predate on the locals in an area." Doseki stopped talking as he felt the ground shift under him and start to give way. "That's not good." Looking back at the Toa of Crystal he watched as the ground dropped from beneath them and they both fell into an underground tunnel.

Onua.png

IC (As Adamas): "Hey, don't make him sniff me out and attack me!" She shouted as she swept the rodent meat off her. Adamas yelped as she fell into the underground tunnel with Doseki, landing painfully on her feet. "Oww, I think I messed up my ankle..." The crystal toa winced as she tried to stand up. The Cy-Toa fell down from her attempt and she held her hand out. "Sorry to burden you, Doseki, but I can't get up on a broken ankle." 

== Looking For a Nui-Jaga in a Nui-Jaga tunnel, Ironic ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Doseki hit hard and landed on his back. With a heavy grown he got back to his feet. Looking around he could tell this was a Nui-Jaga tunnel. Scorpio must have dug it while he was trying to escape. "Well we are on the right track as this tunnel is not a natural formation." Doseki explained as he walked over to where Adamas had fallen. Doseki was mentally hitting himself for not thinking they could have been standing over a fragile tunnel. Still he was a Po-Matoran not an Onu-Matoran. Earth was not his strong suit regardless of what some people may misbelieve. "I hope you don't expect me to carry you Adamas. I am strong to be sure but piggybacking a Toa could become taxing."

Doseki held out his hand to help the Cy-Toa onto her feet when he heard a noise coming from down the tunnel. That sound he recognized. Receding his hand he looked the Toa square in the eyes. "It may be better if you stay down right now." About the same time Doseki issued a submissive request to the Toa the tunnel echoed with the sound of skittering feet and a piercing sound of constantly shattering glass. Doseki moved quickly to get between Adamas and the oncoming sound as a tan Nui-Jaga bound around the tunnel wall like a freight train...

Onua.png

IC (Rewera & Aparangi): 

"Aparangi, former Toa of fire." he answered shortly. "I'm on Rewera's team."

"We're in need of supplies as well. There's a bit of a journey ahead of us."

IC:

Kythera raised an eyebrow at the mention of "former", but decided that it might be in her best interest not to question the brooding toa.  Not like it looked like she was going to get an answer out of him anyway.

"Journey, huh?  I don't suppose you're off to the general direction of a frozen mountain fortress, per chance?"

IC (Aprangi & Rewera):

"Oh no, no." Aparangi said, pretending to be in denial of the suggestion and putting on a purposefully bad act. "We are definitely not headed there."

He smirked. Rewera slightly rolled her eyes, then looker at Kythera. "The last time we went up to Ko-Koro it was still safe to go to the mountains, but now we would like to avoid any obvious route. In fact, we would like to avoid known routes altogether if possible. You wouldn't happen to know where to find a high-quality topographical map of the area, would you?"

OOC: Sorry for the long wait for the reply. Things got a bit busy, or rather I slacked off in posting.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

== Looking For a Nui-Jaga in a Nui-Jaga tunnel, Ironic ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga ScorpioIC: Doseki hit hard and landed on his back. With a heavy grown he got back to his feet. Looking around he could tell this was a Nui-Jaga tunnel. Scorpio must have dug it while he was trying to escape. "Well we are on the right track as this tunnel is not a natural formation." Doseki explained as he walked over to where Adamas had fallen. Doseki was mentally hitting himself for not thinking they could have been standing over a fragile tunnel. Still he was a Po-Matoran not an Onu-Matoran. Earth was not his strong suit regardless of what some people may misbelieve. "I hope you don't expect me to carry you Adamas. I am strong to be sure but piggybacking a Toa could become taxing."

Doseki held out his hand to help the Cy-Toa onto her feet when he heard a noise coming from down the tunnel. That sound he recognized. Receding his hand he looked the Toa square in the eyes. "It may be better if you stay down right now." About the same time Doseki issued a submissive request to the Toa the tunnel echoed with the sound of skittering feet and a piercing sound of constantly shattering glass. Doseki moved quickly to get between Adamas and the oncoming sound as a tan Nui-Jaga bound around the tunnel wall like a freight train...

IC (As Adamas): "No, I can't force you to carry me, I just want to lean against a wall for support." Said the female toa as she took Doseki's hand and leaned against the tunnel. "Of course I'll stay back, I can't fight with a broken ankle, stone matoran." She perked up at the sound of skittering and the cry of a Nui-Jaga. "May Mata Nui give you the ability to tame the beast..."

OOC: Helios from Onu-Wahi

IC: Helios (Le-Koro)

Le-Koro didn't look much different from normal, which for once didn't bother me. Quite frankly, I stopped somewhere in the marketplace, surrounded by people everywhere, and took a deep breath of cold, fresh air. It was good to be back, if only for a while.

I made my way back to my own place, my mind still racing.

The big, cone-shaped hut looked just like it always did... big and cone-shaped. I tilted up the door to peer inside.

Everything was still right where I'd left it, even that unfinished bamboo disk. I navigated past chair and table, and picked up the half-finished weapon, regarding the loose strands of bamboo thoughtfully.

"Incomplete..." I thought, "maybe that's it"

I tucked the disk away, and walked back outside. After a moment's hesitation, I walked over to the large building taking up most of the plaza. I took off to the side towards a side door (hehe) and knocked on it.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Toku and Raku - Le-Koro 

Raku insisted on walking with no help.

"So this is the jungle?"

"Yes, do you like it?"

"Maybe"

He looked up at the village.

"Ooh those birds look nice, maybe those people would know a thing or two about medical aid, after all they must get into a lot of bad situations riding those things"

He approached the rookery of the Gukko force, after he and Raku took a good look at the Gukko birds he noticed a small hole nearby, with Raku following him he looked down the hole.

"Hello?" 

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC Lain

"So, are we lookin' at the forest for tha trees, or are we focused on movin' on ta new horizons?"

IC:

"New horizons!" I cheered.

IC: Helios (Le-Koro)

[...]

I took off to the side towards a side door (hehe) and knocked on it.

IC:

The muffled sounds of "I'm a-comin', I hear ya!" reverberated through the door right before it was opened.

Colx stood there, still as scarred and pitted as usual; Helios could spot the chink taken out of his chin, and maybe even a few fresh cuts on his arms. Rather than his customary club and Zamor launcher, he was armed only with a white towel around his neck and, oddly enough, a grey pullover hoodie with the word "SWOLE" emblazoned across the chest in bright red letters. His eyes, their orange colour darker than usual, widened slightly at the sight of his old student ... and begrudging friend.

"Helios," he said, his voice gravelly. "What're you doin' here?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]