BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Helios (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

IC:

"Hate to disappoint, kid," Colx said, his voice gruffer and more gravelly than usual. "But I don't know if I'm up to that."

-Void

IC: Helios (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

"Tired or something?" I asked absent-mindedly as I finished my tea cup.

"Fair enough, guess I can't argue with that" I agreed, and put my stuff away.

"I think I'll go outside for a bit, catch some air" I said as I stood up

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Helios (Le-Koro)

Tried and failed.

Before Luta reached his target, an arm reached out to pull said target aside. He would also suddenly feel his weight increase dramatically as he fell towards the floor.

After I'd gone outside for some fresh air, I hadn't expected the first thing I saw to be someone assaulting a force officer, but there you go.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Anirax

Anirax gave up. She wasn't going to stand around any longer waiting for someone who apparently wasn't there with a piece of boat hull sticking out of her leg. She was losing blood, for Mata Nui's sake! With a disappointed snarl she set off for the hospital. Wherever that was.

OOC: Anirax open again.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

ooc: Wow two pages, sorry for the late reply guys. Been really busy and away from the site as a whole. Master chirox so sorry for missing your reply calling down the hole. I noticed your Le-character left but what about the Ta-one?

== Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

== Looking For a Nui-Jaga in a Nui-Jaga tunnel, Ironic ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: If Luta and his companion had remained by the hole they would have heard piercing sounds coming from within the darkness. Under the surface and beyond the darkness shown a different story as the Nui-Jaga known as Scorpio bared down swiftly on Doseki and Adamas' position. The tunnel was dark and Nui-Jaga are not known for their impressive sight and the Po-Matoran's pet was driven my instinct and not so much the knowledge that he was towering over his owner. With another crash from his vocals Scorpio lashed out at the shadow in the dark. His claws striking forward in turn as he tried to catch his target off guard and strike him with his tail to finish them off.

Doseki for his part was yelling as he positioned himself between Scorpio and a weakened Adamas. His Kolhii stick his only defense as he spun it in his hands to block and repel the large Nui-Jaga's relentless assault. "Toa what did you and your weakened friend do to him? I have never seen him act this aggressive before. If I can't get his restraints from his saddle bags and get them back into place on him we could be in for an unpleasant rest of our day. Limited though our future may be!"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC (As Adamas): "I didn't do anything, it just decided to attack me. I tried to trick it into looking at its reflection and it failed. You know what happened next." Said the toa of crystal as she slammed her palm on the floor, sprouting another crystal in front of Scorpio. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

ooc: Wow two pages, sorry for the late reply guys. Been really busy and away from the site as a whole. Master chirox so sorry for missing your reply calling down the hole. I noticed your Le-character left but what about the Ta-one?

OOC: Toku and Luta are two different characters (it's a common mistake), both Toku and Raku are still there.

IC: Toku and Raku - Le-Koro, Nui Jaga tunnel

"Should we go down?"

"Well you shouldn't, the pakari may be the mask of strength but that doesn't mean you can handle anything"

"Just a lot better then others"

They could both hear very faint sounds.

"Let's get going"

"For your own good it's best you go first"

He lashed out and tried to push him down the hole, this started a brief struggle which resulted in both of them falling down the hole at once.

"You fool, why are you resisting my help?"

"Let's just start looking around"

He lighted his hammer and they began to walk.

It's time to move on.

IC: Kunitu

"Thanks for the assist," said Kunitu, shooting a thumbs-up at the newcomer. "Not really necessary though."

Maa, this kid was acting so weirdly.

"I think he might be high," she admitted.

"You're welcome, officer" I replied as I released the grip I still had on her arm. I turned to look at the guy spread out on the floor.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was" I agreed.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Doseki couldn't see much better than Scorpio in the darkness of the tunnel and was not expecting the Toa to channel her power through the walls and only knew he was thrown back from something rapidly emerging from his feet and blocking his way. On the other side of the crystal Scorpio was having a similar problem. He did not see the crystal formation bursting forth from the ground and when he stabbed his tail forward he hit something different. Scorpio tried to pull his tail back and found himself being unable to. He was effectively stuck for the moment and was unable to free his tail from the obstruction. This was not a good time to be restrained as he had to deal with these intruders before the next set came. Scorpio could feel the vibrations of the two Toa Toku and Raku. He couldn't tell who they were and expected that it was the reinforcements the other Toa left to get. He didn't have time for this and had to escape to find his master. These interruptions were doing nothing but causing more and more delays in his search.

ooc: I took a possible hint this time Liuth and allowed the crystal to actually capture Scorpio this time though not for the reason some may usually think, lol. That was a very nice strategy using the darkness to hide your attack.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Toku and Raku - Le-Koro Nui Jaga tunnel

"I hope this ends quickly, I'm not sure how long you'll last with your hand like this"

"Listen I'm sure it will be fine, if my mask gives me strength then I can handle it"

"It won't stop the problem it will just mean you'll survive longer"

"Good enough"

They walked on, but then they saw the front of the creature with it's tail caught.

"WHAT IS THAT?!"

They drew their weapons, Raku's hammer burning brighter then ever lighted the tunnel.

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC (Aprangi & Rewera):

IC:

"Lucky for you two, we just might happen to be in the Koro with limitless access to aerial views," Kythera replied.  "And even then, well, I might happen to know a certain token vortixx who's been around that area before."

IC (Rewera&Aparangi):

"The former is precisely why we came to this village." Aparangi said, nodding. "The latter is fortunate serendipity."

Rewera looked at her brother, then back at Kythera.

"Yes, aerial maps will be useful." she said and paused. The others could tell her mind was working, and then a glow flashed up in her eyes for a heartbeat. 

"But I was thinking of a less direct approach. Is there a private place nearby where we can talk?"

-----

(Sisk)

"Any good-luck on recruiting volunteer-helpers to our Rahi-cause?" the Le-Matoran asked one of the guardsmen returning from standing watch outside. He shook his head. 

"None."

"Next time we shall do worse-poor letter-spacing. That way we will at least catch-capture the ire-attention of those with a mind for design." Sisk muttered. The guard just raised an eyebrow. "Excuse-pardon?"

"Never-no-mind." the tamer replied and got up from his desk. From behind the separating bamboo wall, Kahu and Gukko called out loudly, air rushing under beating wings as another patrol took flight. 

"I shall ask them myself."

Taking his cane, the Le-Matoran made his way outside, grabbing a signal-horn on the way as well. With a slight hobble, he walked onto the main-platform outside the Gukko-Force headquarters. Looking around, he saw many foreigners. Many enough that he was sure there would be a handful at least to help on the mission to relocate the Rahi that had been driven from their homes and closer to the Koro.

Taking a deep breath, he raised the horn to his lips, then blew. 

A single, clear tone sounded out across the central platform of the village, bound to catch the attention of those present. Many fell silent, heads turning to look at the Matoran lowering the horn again. 

With a grin, Sisk turned towards the crowd. 

"Now that I've caught-captured your attention, I could much-well use your help in capturing something else - for a fair compensation of course. Interested?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Kunitu

"Yeah, I'll handle it."

"Alright. I'll see you around" I said to the Force Officer, and took off further into town.

As I was in the markets, thinking over some new materials I'd have to buy to work with my new bow, I was interrupted by a loud noise...

(Sisk)

A single, clear tone sounded out across the central platform of the village, bound to catch the attention of those present. Many fell silent, heads turning to look at the Matoran lowering the horn again. 

With a grin, Sisk turned towards the crowd. 

"Now that I've caught-captured your attention, I could much-well use your help in capturing something else - for a fair compensation of course. Interested?"

Yeah, that might do it. It would at least be worth a try.

I raised my hand.

"See-consider me up-signed for your mission, leaf-blower" I called out, switching to treespeak for good measure.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Anirax

Anirax, with a sigh, left the hospital. Or, whatever, with a significantly less painful bandage around where she used to have a piece of boat hull in her leg.

Some Matoran was calling for attention. Help capturing something. Tree-speaking folk. She thought she'd left that slang behind where she was from.

She wasn't all that interested though, although the mention of 'compensation', whatever it was, did indeed catch her interest. She walked closer, deciding to take a look.

"Capture what, exactly?" She called back.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: With the immediate threat from Scorpio halted thanks to some quick thinking by Adamas, Doseki got back to his feet and dusted himself off. Looking behind him he saw Toku and Raku as the later ignited his Toa weapon and brightening the darkened tunnel. Doseki new he had some explaining to do. "That..." Doseki said pointing to Scorpio, "Is called a Nui-Jaga. It is a Predator Rahi." While he was explaining Doseki moved around the crystal and started looting the saddle bags for the required restraints. "He happens to belong to me but we got separated on our trip to Le-Koro."

Scorpio for his part was still struggling until the lights in the tunnel revealed what he was struggling against. He could see his reflection in the crystal and that of Doseki rummaging through the bags over his back. Scorpio had forgotten he was still wearing the Saddle and harness. Seeing his Master calmed the Nui-Jaga but it didn't solve his problem of the shiny piece of rock currently holding him captive.

"There they are," Doseki pulled out several pieces of equipment and started to reattach them carefully to the Rahi's Claws. The Tail restrain would have to wait until After Scorpio's tail was freed from the crystal. Doseki walked over to the front of the Rahi and started stroking its head coming very close to the business end of the creature's jaws. "Calm down you are safe now. Yes, I know you didn't mean it, you were just scared. I know but we'll have you free in a moment." Doseki was replying to the Rahi as if it was talking and it seemed to respond with small clicks and cherps like nails on a chalkboard. Doseki turned to Adamas and looked at the other Tow Toa in turn, "Would you mind doing that thing you did with the cage above Adamas? So that I can get my friend free."

Onua.png

IC (As Adamas): The toa nodded and shattered the crystal into millions of harmless pieces. "There, the tail is free." She shuffled over to the wall and helped herself up, her left leg shaking weakly as she winced in pain before leaning against it. "Can you take me back to Le-Koro for a medic?"

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Doseki noticed the ambient light fading as he finished off securing Scorpio's restraints. It didn't take a doctor or even a field medic to know that the Toa of Fire was injured. Even Scorpio knew the Toa was in a weakened state as the Nui-Jaga could smell the blood coming from Raku's hand. Doseki noticed this in the Rahi and looked over to the Toa. "You seem to think you can take on the world but that injury really should be taken care of." Doseki got onto the saddle and grabbed the reigns and proceeded to ride the Nui-Jaga safely out of the tunnel. "Thank you for helping me find my Nui-Jaga Toa Adamas. If there is anything I can do to repay you just let me know." Doseki dripped down a line to help the Toa get out of the collapsed tunnel.

Onua.png

IC: Toku and Raku - Le-Koro, Nui Jaga tunnel

"What a kind fellow, and wise words he has spoken too, now let's get you to that medic"

"I can do it on my own"

He was lying of course, he was slow down the tunnel and Toku had to act as his second arm up the rope. When they got to the surface he said

"One second Raku, anyone still down here?"

He yelled down the hole. 

It's time to move on.

IC: "I don't think so. As far as I know it was just Toa Adamas and myself down there with this little guy," Doseki pat and rubbed the back of the not so little Nui-Jaga. "Then there was you two." Scorpio for his part was very interested in the Toa of Fire and kept a steady watch on his injured hand. Scorpio was a predator and he knew a weakness when he seen one. He pulled on the reigns and tried to step forward but Doseki had to hold him back.

Scorpio was not a small Rahi to be sure and could tower over a Toa if given half the chance. Doseki had to use all his strength to hold the Nui-Jaga back while grabbing one of the treats from his sack. The Matoran of stone took the chunk of mean and tossed it on the ground directly in front of Scorpio to distract him from his prior objective. He then looked over to the Toa of Crystal, "You may want to check on your friend as well. Her injury looked really severe."

Onua.png

IC (As Adamas): "Of course, I'll take Raku with me." Replied the toa of crystal as she saw Doseki's rope and held on to it. A moment later, she was out of the tunnel. "There's no need for you to repay me, I'm a toa, I require no payment to do something." Said the crystal toa as a sharp pain shot through her foot. "I'll check on the toa of ice when I get to the hospital. Perhaps I'll get to be next to her as well." Said Adamas as she tried to stifle her look of pain. "If I remember correctly, the hospital was close to the village square."

IC: Gatanka

He still wandered around the market like a bumbling ###### for no apparent reason other than to probably stare lustfully at apples.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC:

Colx wasn't even sure why he'd bought the apple.

He wasn't hungry; even after twenty hours without eating, he didn't feel hungry. All he wanted was something to do with his hands.

So here he was.

Eating an apple in the middle of the street.

If only Vrina could have seen him then.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]