• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
5220 replies to this topic

#5201 Offline hollow( )moon

hollow( )moon
  • Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,046 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2015 - 09:58 PM

IC (Rewera&Aparangi):

IC:

Kythera's eyes glinted with a roguish light, an impish smirk playing across her features partly from self-amusement and partly from interest.

"Oh I'm sure we can find a suitably shady alley for our clandestine plans," She assured the pair, before becoming them with a tilt of the head as she started off in that general direction.

Edited by hollow( )moon, Jun 23 2015 - 10:00 PM.

bad wolf

|BIONIFIGHT||EXO-FORCE||BZPRPG|

#5202 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 07-October 14
  • 254 posts

Posted Jun 27 2015 - 01:49 AM

IC:Lerada
With the rushing air of a high-velocity object, in this instance a Toa of Air, the green-armored Toa landed on a low-down branch, the protrusion rocking up and down slightly as he observed the small band hanging around at the jungle floor through his Kakama-shaped Kadin. At least one of them looked injured. Perhaps he could help.
"Are you lot alright down there? Hurt? Lost?" He called out.
OOC:Interacting with Adamas and co.

#5203 Offline masterchirox580

masterchirox580
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 17-September 14
  • 914 posts

Posted Jun 27 2015 - 05:50 AM

With the rushing air of a high-velocity object, in this instance a Toa of Air, the green-armored Toa landed on a low-down branch, the protrusion rocking up and down slightly as he observed the small band hanging around at the jungle floor through his Kakama-shaped Kadin. At least one of them looked injured. Perhaps he could help.
"Are you lot alright down there? Hurt? Lost?" He called out.
OOC:Interacting with Adamas and co.

IC: Toku - Le-Koro

Toku looked up

"We're trying to find a medic, these two need help, especially Raku"

He said pointing at the red toa.

chirox580 master of air.

Fun fact about me, did you know I stole Lewa's element hence why he is master of jungle and not air, true story.

#5204 Online Lewa the Soaring Champion

Lewa the Soaring Champion
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 22-July 14
  • 1,598 posts

Posted Jun 27 2015 - 06:09 AM

IC (As Adamas): "I also messed up my ankle after falling into a Nui-Jaga temple." Said the Cy-Toa as she looked up at Lerada. 

#5205 Offline Prowl Nightwolf

Prowl Nightwolf
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 07-January 15
  • 1,897 posts

Posted Jun 27 2015 - 12:13 PM

== Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Doseki Looked up as the Le-Toa arrived on the scene asking if anyone needed any help. Doseki let out a half-smile when Adamas referred to the tunnel below them as a temple. "If you could provide assistance in getting these two to a proper medical officer that would be great. Toa Adamas, Thank you once more for your aid in recovering my pet. I have a friend I must meet up with up in Le-Koro. Normally I would offer a ride but with the agitated state Scorpio is in," Doseki had to pull on the reigns as the Nui-Jaga tried to stalk closer to Raku, "We better go." Doseki herded his ride over to the trunk of the tree and Scorpio reluctantly gave in and walked over and started to climb back towards the Le-Koro canopy.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

#5206 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 07-October 14
  • 254 posts

Posted Jun 27 2015 - 08:29 PM

"Ah, well. I can say you're not far away, a couple of lifts are just over there." He pointed across, past some light foliage. Leaping off, he used his Air powers to summon a strong updraft, slowing his descent as he reached ground level.
"If anyone's really hurt, I might be able to fly them there. The name's Lerada, by the way."

#5207 Online Lewa the Soaring Champion

• Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 22-July 14
  • 1,598 posts

Posted Jun 27 2015 - 09:53 PM

OOC: Did I write temple? Whoops, I meant tunnel.  :blushlaugh:

IC (As Adamas): "I'm a toa, if I let a dangerous animal kill someone, I wouldn't be able to call myself that." She looked at the toa of fire. "He appears to have a head wound, I think that is the bigger priority right now." The crystal toa looked at Doseki. "I thought Nui-Jaga only existed in blue, purple, green and yellow, how did a tan Nui-Jaga come into existence?"

#5208 Offline masterchirox580

masterchirox580
  • Members

• 17-September 14
  • 914 posts

Posted Jun 28 2015 - 05:09 AM

Toku and Raku - Le-Koro

"A head injury?!"

He looked at his head and noticed a long deep scar

"How did he get that, and now that's on top of his hand wound"

The piece of lily-pad from Ga-Koro was largely red.

"The t...thing will... j..just b..be a scr...atch"

Toku pulled him into the wind

"And please don't resist the doctors"

He said as the wind took them.

chirox580 master of air.

Fun fact about me, did you know I stole Lewa's element hence why he is master of jungle and not air, true story.

#5209 Offline Prowl Nightwolf

Prowl Nightwolf
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 07-January 15
  • 1,897 posts

Posted Jun 29 2015 - 05:51 PM

== Le-Wahi Jungle Floor - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

IC: "Nui-Jaga could come in many colors yet to be discovered Toa Adamas. I was fortunate to find one of this particular color years ago while he was bit a small Jaga. Some of his armor however comes from armor I made myself." Doseki looked over to where the Le-Toa Lerada was providing aid. "I really must be going. It is best not to keep a Predator around the injured as it is just asking for trouble. Plus I have a friend I came here with I must meet up with. Take care Toa, and may the Mata Nui guard your path." Doseki gave a final wave and then directed Scorpio up the trunk of the tree and towards Le-Koro.

ooc: Doseki and Scorpio open for interaction while searching out Fulmen.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

#5210 Online Lewa the Soaring Champion

• Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 22-July 14
  • 1,598 posts

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 12:14 AM

IC (As Ipartsa): "I'd be excited, but scared to see a green and lime Nui-Jaga with turquoise eyes." Said the crystal toa as she followed Doseki and Scorpio, taking care not to put all her weight on her ankle. "Mind if I tag along, I've got to get my ankle fixed."

#5211 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 07-October 14
  • 254 posts

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 03:56 AM

"Alternatively," Lerada stepped forward, tapping his mask. "I could fly you up. Looks like a Kakama, doesn't it? It's a Kadin."

#5212 Online Lewa the Soaring Champion

• Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 22-July 14
  • 1,598 posts

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 04:02 AM

IC (As Adamas): "I did a similar thing with my mask, see how it's a Miru? It's a mask of rebounding molded into this shape." Replied the toa of crystal. "And to answer your question, yes, I would like you to fly me to Le-Koro."

#5213 Offline Prowl Nightwolf

Prowl Nightwolf
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 07-January 15
  • 1,897 posts

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 02:48 PM

== Le-Wahi Jungle Floor - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

IC: "That would be an interesting sight," Doseki said of Toa Admas' suggestion of a quite colorful Nui-Jaga species out there. "Though not sure one would ever develop since most Nui-Jaga only have one primary color and a single secondary. Usually that secondary color is black. Not to say that another color could not develop. Makuta knows stranger things have happened." Doseki started further up the trunk when the Toa of Crystal asked if she could come along. "You are more than welcome to though I am not in search of a medic but a Vo-Matoran by the name of Fulmen. Also it may be best if you don't get too close as Scorpio here seems quite agitated by your presence." Doseki had to pull back on the reigns to keep the Nui-Jaga from deviating from their course and going after the Cy-Toa.

When the Le-Toa Lerada offered to fly Toa Adamas up to Le-Koro Doseki thought that would be a much better idea. It would allow her to both stay off her hurt ankle and avoid an unfortunate encounter with Scorpio. "I think that is a pleasant offer and one I am sure Toa Adamas would graciously accept." Doseki turned his attention back to the trip up to the Le-Koro canopy and he and Scorpio made their way into the village itself.

ooc: Doseki and Scorpio open for interaction within Le-Koro!

Onua.png

#5214 Online Lewa the Soaring Champion

• Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 22-July 14
  • 1,598 posts

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 09:36 PM

IC (As Fulmen): "Well. This sucks. There's not much to do here now." Sighed the Vo-Matoran as he sat on a bench. "Wish someone hire me to do a job for a few widgets..."

OOC: Open for interaction.

#5215 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 07-October 14
  • 254 posts

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 09:39 PM

With a short, amused laugh, Lerada walked forward, picking up Adamas, careful not to bump or knock her foot, and, his mask lighting up, rocketed upwards with a spring of his legs, hovering some distance above Le-Koro.
Hospital, hospital...
Where was tha-
there.
Tipping forwards, Lerada flew down, his mask losing its glow as he landed at the door, carefully returning the Cry-Toa to her feet.
"Are you alright from here?"

#5216 Online Lewa the Soaring Champion

• Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 22-July 14
  • 1,598 posts

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 10:54 PM

IC (As Adamas): "I can walk in from here, thanks for getting me here, Lerada." The crystal toa said with a smile as she waved goodbye. "I wish you safe travels, toa of air." Adamas walked inside the hospital, taking care not to put her weight on her injured foot.

OOC: Open for interaction.

#5217 Offline masterchirox580

masterchirox580
  • Members

• 17-September 14
  • 914 posts

Posted Jul 01 2015 - 05:41 AM

Toku - Le-Koro

"Now where did that toa Lerada go?" 

chirox580 master of air.

#5218 Offline Perplexed

Perplexed
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 07-December 07
  • 1,237 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2015 - 05:44 PM

IC: Gatanka

There was a guy eating an apple right there.

The Lesterin watched the Skakdi take a bite and chew it.

A single bead of sweat rolled down his forehead as his eyes darted between the lewd scene in front of him and the apple vendor.

a6lXiUn.png

[ L O R E   P O S T ]     [ A S H F A L L   M A P ]

B Z P R P G    P R O F I L E S

[ BZPRPG MATA NUI MAP ]

#5219 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,104 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2015 - 09:02 PM

IC:

Colx raised a mental eyebrow as he watched the Lesterin watching him eat his apple. This guy was giving him the heebie-jeebies.

"You okay there, buddy?" the Skakdi called out.

-Void

ef2881cf17.jpg

#5220 Offline Perplexed

Perplexed
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 07-December 07
  • 1,237 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2015 - 02:07 PM

IC: Gatanka

UqtwU_Fl.jpg

a6lXiUn.png

[ L O R E   P O S T ]     [ A S H F A L L   M A P ]

B Z P R P G    P R O F I L E S

[ BZPRPG MATA NUI MAP ]

#5221 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,104 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2015 - 02:36 PM

IC:

Um ... all right.

Colx turned to the apple vendor.

"Was it something I said?"

But the apple vendor could only shrug.

Colx turned back to the strange being.

"Was it something I said?" he asked loudly.

-Void

ef2881cf17.jpg

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)