BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Rewera&Aparangi):

IC:

Kythera's eyes glinted with a roguish light, an impish smirk playing across her features partly from self-amusement and partly from interest.

"Oh I'm sure we can find a suitably shady alley for our clandestine plans," She assured the pair, before becoming them with a tilt of the head as she started off in that general direction.

Edited by hollow( )moon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Lerada

With the rushing air of a high-velocity object, in this instance a Toa of Air, the green-armored Toa landed on a low-down branch, the protrusion rocking up and down slightly as he observed the small band hanging around at the jungle floor through his Kakama-shaped Kadin. At least one of them looked injured. Perhaps he could help.

"Are you lot alright down there? Hurt? Lost?" He called out.

OOC:Interacting with Adamas and co.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

With the rushing air of a high-velocity object, in this instance a Toa of Air, the green-armored Toa landed on a low-down branch, the protrusion rocking up and down slightly as he observed the small band hanging around at the jungle floor through his Kakama-shaped Kadin. At least one of them looked injured. Perhaps he could help.

"Are you lot alright down there? Hurt? Lost?" He called out.

OOC:Interacting with Adamas and co.

IC: Toku - Le-Koro

Toku looked up

"We're trying to find a medic, these two need help, especially Raku"

He said pointing at the red toa.

It's time to move on.

== Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Doseki Looked up as the Le-Toa arrived on the scene asking if anyone needed any help. Doseki let out a half-smile when Adamas referred to the tunnel below them as a temple. "If you could provide assistance in getting these two to a proper medical officer that would be great. Toa Adamas, Thank you once more for your aid in recovering my pet. I have a friend I must meet up with up in Le-Koro. Normally I would offer a ride but with the agitated state Scorpio is in," Doseki had to pull on the reigns as the Nui-Jaga tried to stalk closer to Raku, "We better go." Doseki herded his ride over to the trunk of the tree and Scorpio reluctantly gave in and walked over and started to climb back towards the Le-Koro canopy.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

"Ah, well. I can say you're not far away, a couple of lifts are just over there." He pointed across, past some light foliage. Leaping off, he used his Air powers to summon a strong updraft, slowing his descent as he reached ground level.

"If anyone's really hurt, I might be able to fly them there. The name's Lerada, by the way."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: Did I write temple? Whoops, I meant tunnel.  :blushlaugh:

IC (As Adamas): "I'm a toa, if I let a dangerous animal kill someone, I wouldn't be able to call myself that." She looked at the toa of fire. "He appears to have a head wound, I think that is the bigger priority right now." The crystal toa looked at Doseki. "I thought Nui-Jaga only existed in blue, purple, green and yellow, how did a tan Nui-Jaga come into existence?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Toku and Raku - Le-Koro

"A head injury?!"

He looked at his head and noticed a long deep scar

"How did he get that, and now that's on top of his hand wound"

The piece of lily-pad from Ga-Koro was largely red.

"The t...thing will... j..just b..be a scr...atch"

Toku pulled him into the wind

"And please don't resist the doctors"

He said as the wind took them.

It's time to move on.

== Le-Wahi Jungle Floor - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

IC: "Nui-Jaga could come in many colors yet to be discovered Toa Adamas. I was fortunate to find one of this particular color years ago while he was bit a small Jaga. Some of his armor however comes from armor I made myself." Doseki looked over to where the Le-Toa Lerada was providing aid. "I really must be going. It is best not to keep a Predator around the injured as it is just asking for trouble. Plus I have a friend I came here with I must meet up with. Take care Toa, and may the Mata Nui guard your path." Doseki gave a final wave and then directed Scorpio up the trunk of the tree and towards Le-Koro.

ooc: Doseki and Scorpio open for interaction while searching out Fulmen.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC (As Ipartsa): "I'd be excited, but scared to see a green and lime Nui-Jaga with turquoise eyes." Said the crystal toa as she followed Doseki and Scorpio, taking care not to put all her weight on her ankle. "Mind if I tag along, I've got to get my ankle fixed."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Adamas): "I did a similar thing with my mask, see how it's a Miru? It's a mask of rebounding molded into this shape." Replied the toa of crystal. "And to answer your question, yes, I would like you to fly me to Le-Koro."

== Le-Wahi Jungle Floor - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

IC: "That would be an interesting sight," Doseki said of Toa Admas' suggestion of a quite colorful Nui-Jaga species out there. "Though not sure one would ever develop since most Nui-Jaga only have one primary color and a single secondary. Usually that secondary color is black. Not to say that another color could not develop. Makuta knows stranger things have happened." Doseki started further up the trunk when the Toa of Crystal asked if she could come along. "You are more than welcome to though I am not in search of a medic but a Vo-Matoran by the name of Fulmen. Also it may be best if you don't get too close as Scorpio here seems quite agitated by your presence." Doseki had to pull back on the reigns to keep the Nui-Jaga from deviating from their course and going after the Cy-Toa.

When the Le-Toa Lerada offered to fly Toa Adamas up to Le-Koro Doseki thought that would be a much better idea. It would allow her to both stay off her hurt ankle and avoid an unfortunate encounter with Scorpio. "I think that is a pleasant offer and one I am sure Toa Adamas would graciously accept." Doseki turned his attention back to the trip up to the Le-Koro canopy and he and Scorpio made their way into the village itself.

ooc: Doseki and Scorpio open for interaction within Le-Koro!

Onua.png

IC (As Fulmen): "Well. This sucks. There's not much to do here now." Sighed the Vo-Matoran as he sat on a bench. "Wish someone hire me to do a job for a few widgets..."

OOC: Open for interaction.

With a short, amused laugh, Lerada walked forward, picking up Adamas, careful not to bump or knock her foot, and, his mask lighting up, rocketed upwards with a spring of his legs, hovering some distance above Le-Koro.

Hospital, hospital...

Where was tha-

there.

Tipping forwards, Lerada flew down, his mask losing its glow as he landed at the door, carefully returning the Cry-Toa to her feet.

"Are you alright from here?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC (As Adamas): "I can walk in from here, thanks for getting me here, Lerada." The crystal toa said with a smile as she waved goodbye. "I wish you safe travels, toa of air." Adamas walked inside the hospital, taking care not to put her weight on her injured foot.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Thelis, in a secluded area of the deep jungle

I watched my prey from one-hundred meters away, the le-matoran was unsuspecting of my presence. I raised my scope to my eye, allowing me to see a thermal image of my target. A sneer spread across my face as I could see the heat of their body, I couldn't wait to take the heat away.

My perch was located near the bottom of the canopy so I could see far and stay hidden, white doesn't necessarily blend. I started to swing and climb through the trees nimbly. After spending so long in the jungle, I got the hang of it. I use my tail to help balance myself and even sometimes as an extra limb. I was able to move through the trees relatively quiet.

The matoran was underneath the tree I stopped at in a short matter of time. I peered over the leafy limb and looked at my le-matoran. He had a glossy green coloring to him. I could see the light of his heart-light reflect off of his breast. It was a beautiful scarlet color. I unsheathed my tools from their place on my thigh.

There was a crack and a yelp when I landed on the matoran. He squirmed and clawed at me as I tried to turn him to face me. He picked up a rock and flung it at my face, which distracted me long enough to give him the opportunity to attempt an escape. "Not so fast," I called out as my tail whipped around and tripped him, causing him to land face first into the foliage covering the ground. He turned onto his back and the fork in my tail pinned him to the ground by his waist. I went over and straddled the youngling, pinching his arms into the ground my knees.

"Wh-what do you want," he uttered through his whimpering. I took out my scoop and went to work, not answering him.

He started yelling and screaming as the scope penetrated the armor around his heart light. I yanked and there was a little bit of resistance until it loosened itself, creating a slipping noise. An assortment of wires, chords, and veins kept it connected to his torso. I could barely hear him crying and asking me to stop through his sobs. Every breath became more and more ragged as the air entered and retreated from my body. My serpentine tongue slipped past my lips and moistened my chops. I put the knife blade shaped like a hook around the wet wires and pulled. Liquids spurted as the heart-light became loose. I admired the look of his eyes and light fading. I find the gradience of color to darkness soothing. Addicting.

• Upvote 1

IC:

A scream broke through the stillness of the swamp. 

This was not an uncommon occurrence. Sirus heard screams constantly, cries of despair, of loss, of sorrow. But this one was different. It sang of horror, of terror, of pain. This was no lost and lamenting soul. This was a living, breathing being. 

The swamp churned and pulled with each step. It tugged, yearning to pull down another victim, trap another unfortunate creature within its slimy embrace. But this particular creature was accustomed to the swamp, and did not let the waters pull him down. There was an unspoken understanding between he and his environment, a mutual acknowledgement of respect for the other, for he knew this land like no other.

It wasn't long before he reached higher ground. The ominous clatter of loose bones revealed his presence as he stole through the damp underbrush, his necklace swaying with the breeze. He stopped to sniff the air, the smell of fresh blood suddenly filling his nostrils. A hollow popping sound could be heard not ten paces away. Sirus peered around the trunk of a gnarled tree.

A tall, lithe Skakdi was pulling the heartlight out of a struggling Le-Matoran. The diminutive body convulsed, and then was still as the light faded from his eyes. The Skakdi was smiling, clearly quite proud of himself. He held a specialized tool that was seemingly customized specifically for his twisted purposes.

The reptilian being was obviously a collector, as he wore a sash of severed heartlights. The foliage above cast a speckled patch of shadows across his features. His black and white armor gleamed, and his crimson eyes matched the spattered blood that currently decorated his face. 

"His work pleases us."

The voice came from everywhere and nowhere, like a thousand voices speaking at once. It rattled Sirus to the very core and sent shivers down his spine. It wasn't often that the Goddess of Spirit spoke to him directly. 

He carefully pulled out his dagger, muttering words of prayer as he extended his arm and held the blade out in front of him. His hand moved with practiced grace as he drew a series of symbols in the air. He then proceeded to kiss the blade before sheathing it quietly at his side. 

He stepped out of the shadows, finally revealing himself to the Skakdi. He echoed the words of the goddess, a perfect, devoted servant.

"You do good work. The gods are quite pleased." 

IC: Thelis

I heard the clacking of bones behind me. Whipping around, I see a slender toa creeping towards me, staff in hand. His eyes are piercing. I am entranced by the very being of this... bird? What is on his face? Or is that his face?

"You do good work. The gods are quite pleased."

What is this cook going on about? I'm pleasing gods?

"Last time I checked, Mata-Nui wasn't a big fan of people cutting up one another for fun."

I then realize something terrible. He saw me commit my sin. I leap off of the corpse and create distance between myself and the masked man. My jagged sword has been drawn and is now pointed at the bird-man.

"Listen, Birdie, I'm gonna warn ya once; don't come any closer or I will slash you apart. And I swear to... myself... that if I find out you've told the authorities about me, I will hunt you down and add you to my collection!" On the last word I motion towards my sash.

IC:

The Toa of Crystal grinned from behind his mask. 

"You misunderstand, friend, for the gods have spoken to me." He cocked his head and held a cupped hand around his audio receptor, as if listening to a distant voice from above. 

"Can't you hear them whisper? They see all, hear all, know all." He motioned to the world around them. "Do you really think that Mata Nui enforces his will, when you can get away with what you do?"

Sirus didn't even wait for the Skakdi to respond.  "No, of course not. This world is cruel and beautiful all at once, a constant balance between the forces of light and shadow. Everything is in flux. We are all servants of the gods, mortal beings created to carry about their will. Mata Nui is a hoax. The people of this land worship a false god, an unholy being who never was."

He paused to let his words sink in.

"The gods speak to me, and guide me. I am their loyal servant." He held out his arms dramatically, as if raw power coursed through his very veins.

"You have also been chosen to carry out their will." He gestured towards the carnage at his feet. "Surely you didn't believe that all your work went unnoticed?"

Edited by Requiem

Honestly? I kind of figured that there was someone or something watching me. And it wasn't like someone judging me for my sins, it was like someone telling me that I'm doing the right thing. Like some voice deep inside my head. Hearing that I wasn't going crazy was relieving.

"I mean, if these gods you're talking about like this stuff," I motioned at the corpse, "I'm happy to do more." I smiled at my new ally. Ally. That's something I haven't thought of in a while. Then I realized I have no idea what this guy's name is and who are these gods? How am I supposed to serve someone or a group of theological beings of great power if I don't know what their names are?

"So, who are you again? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours first."

IC:

The leaves rustled in the trees above, causing speckled shadows to dance all around them. It was late afternoon, and the sun blazed brilliantly through the canopy of foliage above. 

"You have clearly proved yourself worthy to serve."

A sudden breeze ruffled the feathers of his headdress, and caused his earrings to clink against each other. He was regarding the Skakdi oddly, almost as if he were looking through him rather than directly at him. 

"I have a feeling we'll accomplish great things together, you and I, under the watchful eye of the gods."

He held out a hand. 

"I am Sirus."

"Sirus," I repeat to myself. "I am Thelis," I reply, shaking the slim outstretched hand. I could feel the energy coursing through Sirus' body. It was like nothing I have ever felt. It wasn't just power, it was control. It was almost as if he had the power of spirits running through him. Almost as if Sirus was in direct contact with the gods...

"So," I say, letting go of the limb. "Who are these gods you speak of?"

IC:

"The gods flow through me. They guide me and speak through me."

He made an odd gesture with his hands, and held out an open palm. 

"Someday, you will be as I am. Keep the gods in mind, strive towards them and they will lead you to enlightenment. I will teach you how to see them, if you think you have what it takes."

He smiled oddly, challenging the Skakdi to step up his game and become a killer with a purpose. Sirus' eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Five gods rule this world. They created us, gave us life, purpose. They allow us to live and thrive within the natural world."

Sirus sat down and crossed his legs. He then reached into his satchel and retrieved five stones of varying colors.

"First, we have Zul. He is the foundation of everything, and holds the world together." He placed a black stone in the mud so that it stood erect.

"Second, we have Sol. He gives us light, protection, and love." He placed a red-hued stone next to the black one. 

"Third, we have Hima. She gives everything movement, and provides sustenance and beauty to the world." He placed a blue stone a few inches from the others so that they began to make a circle.

"Fourth, we have Nakaru. She is laughter, prosperity, and freedom." He placed a smooth, green stone in the mud to complete the circle.

"And finally, there is Ashva. She is everything else. She is life. She is death. She rules all." He broke off a piece of crystal from his staff and placed it in the center of the circle. 

He regarded Thelis seriously. "She spoke to me when I came across you in the woods just now, and told me that your work pleased her. Consider it a divine gift, for she rarely speaks to me. You have clearly been chosen to become something more. You have what it takes to become a disciple of the very gods themselves."

IC Thelis

I thought about what the slim Sirus said. These gods seemed so much more real. So much more involved than Mata-Nui and Makita. Even if there was more solid evidence for the latter two, I found my self buying into what this teacher was teaching and telling. I forfeited my pride and took to one knee. "I vow to serve your gods for as long as I shall live."

• Upvote 1

IC:

Sirus smiled proudly, already beginning to appreciate this young believer's loyalty. 

"That is half the battle already won, if you really do mean those words." 

He gathered up his stones and shoved them back into his bag, then reached into a smaller pouch and sprinkled the area with what appeared to be seeds. 

"Come now, nightfall is upon us. Let us take shelter in my home."

He began leading the way back in the direction he had come from. 

"Come, follow. I won't bite."