BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: I thought about making up my own quest since there isn't a staff made one to join and there aren't any other available ones run by players.

IC (As Adamas): "Well, my foot is fixed up, what should I do now..." The crystal Toa asked herself as she left the hospital. She swung her leg up and felt no pain, smiling in satisfaction. "Hey, treasure hunting! I've always wanted to go treasure hunting! I should go and see if anyone else wants to join me!" The Toa of crystal needed a way of getting people to join her. *Hmm... What should I do...* Adamas wondered as she walked to the village square. "Flyers! Yes, I should use flyers! Problem is, where am I going to get the pen and paper..." The crystal Toa dug out some widgets from her bag and went to a shop. After she got her supplies, the Toa of crystal began writing up her flyers.

Wanted: Anyone willing to go treasure hunting in Le-Wahi.

Applicants should go see a toa of crystal in the village square.

Rewards include 100 widgets plus whatever you find. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Luta - Le-Koro, Gukko force HQ

"Well the birds are gone, or were they ever there to begin with?"

Then a gust of wind blew a piece of paper into the HQ, it landed on his face, he took it off and began to read, "Wanted: anyone willing to go treasure hunting in Le-Wahi", he darted up quickly

"Thanks for being nice to me and all but how do I get outta here!?" 

It's time to move on.

IC: Helios (Le-Koro)

"Alright. I'll see you around" I said to the Force Officer, and took off further into town.

As I was in the markets, thinking over some new materials I'd have to buy to work with my new bow, I was interrupted by a loud noise...

(Sisk)

A single, clear tone sounded out across the central platform of the village, bound to catch the attention of those present. Many fell silent, heads turning to look at the Matoran lowering the horn again. 

With a grin, Sisk turned towards the crowd. 

"Now that I've caught-captured your attention, I could much-well use your help in capturing something else - for a fair compensation of course. Interested?"

Yeah, that might do it. It would at least be worth a try.

I raised my hand.

"See-consider me up-signed for your mission, leaf-blower" I called out, switching to treespeak for good measure.

OOC: Sorry for the long delay. It didn't feel like 30 days...yikes. Please feel free to bug me over PM or so if I don't reply to a post within a few days! 

IC (Sisk): 

Finally, somebody from the crowd reacted, aside from just looking perplexed at the Le-Matoran. 

"A cheer-happy volunteer, that is what I like to see!" Sisk commented. "What's your name, friend?"

IC:

Kythera's eyes glinted with a roguish light, an impish smirk playing across her features partly from self-amusement and partly from interest.

"Oh I'm sure we can find a suitably shady alley for our clandestine plans," She assured the pair, before becoming them with a tilt of the head as she started off in that general direction.

IC (Rewera & Aparangi):

The two Toa exchanged a look followed by a brief nod, then followed Kythera through the busy Le-Koro walkways spanning between trees and canopy.

After a few minutes of quiet walking, Aparangi turned to Kythera and asked:  

"Say, what news have you heard from the other villages, outside of Ko-Koro? I've been a bit out of the loop lately - what did I miss?"

Rewera remained quiet, but listened closely too, equally curious.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Luta - Le-Koro

"Alright thanks!"

He threw ten widgets at her and quickly ran off into the village square

"HEY IS THERE A TOA OF CRYSTAL WHO'S LOOKING FOR A TREASURE HUNTER AROUND HERE!?"

IC (As Adamas): The toa of crystal heard the shouts of Luta and looked around for him. "That's me! Name's Adamas and who might you be?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Adamas): The toa of crystal heard the shouts of Luta and looked around for him. "That's me! Name's Adamas and who might you be?"

"My name is Luta, I spend pretty all of my time searching the island for various goods, found a diamond in the Onu-Wahi mines once" 

It's time to move on.

IC (Sisk): 

Finally, somebody from the crowd reacted, aside from just looking perplexed at the Le-Matoran. 

"A cheer-happy volunteer, that is what I like to see!" Sisk commented. "What's your name, friend?"

IC: Helios (Le-Koro)

"You can call me Helios" I replied as I came closer, "what do I call you?"

I bowed down a bit to let him reach my offered hand.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Sisk): 

The Matoran took the offered hand and shook it firmly. 

"I am called Sisk." he said. "Nice to meet you, Helios."

With a volunteer found, the tamer motioned for Helios to follow him as they walked away from the center of attention in the square. 

"So tell me: How experienced are you with Rahi?" 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC:Sorry for the absence yall.

IC:Lerada

After dropping off the second Toa at the hospital, Lerada wandered into the Koro square. Lerada had been lucky, not only had he actually washed up alive and intact when his ship sunk, but he had washed up at the village of air. Lerada observed his surroundings. Adamas was up and standing again, looked like she wanted help treasure hunting. He decided to go see how everything was going.

"Hey, Adamas, your foot's alright then?"

OOC:Once again, howdy Adamas

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Helios

I followed Sisk out of the plaza, turning to give Colx a quick wave of goodbye before I disappeared from his view.

"My experience with Rahi-creatures? Not much, I'm afraid, but I'm think-guessing that you are what one could name-call an 'expert' on the subject?"

"Because for what it's worth, I've been told I quick-learn very well"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (As Adamas): "Yeah, I can walk with no pain now." She replied to Lerada. "I was about to go treasure hunting with this Le-Matoran named Luta, but since you're here, would you like to join in?"

OOC: HERE GOES NOTHIN'

IC: Strekk -The Fau Swamp

A previously dark, cool patch of forest floor was suddenly pierced by the sound of several sharp cracks and a glaring beam of hot sunlight from the treetops. Above, two shadowy shapes rolled end over end as they careened toward the earth through the newly formed hole in the jungle canopy. The two shapes were tangled and locked in a vicious melee as they exchanged shouts and screeches over the roar of hundreds of frightened jungle birds escaping further into the wood. The smaller of the two shapes, colored green as the leaves he fell through yet falling much faster than they would, jabbed wildly at the larger shape with a gleaming, curved knife that continually glanced off the hardened protodermis carapace of the other. The larger shape -a twitching, horrifying creature of made up of hardened armor and several flailing legs- gripped the head of the smaller shape between two huge clawed hands and tried to force a grotesque hooked proboscis through an eye hole of the smaller shape. As the green shape's arm began to tire, his jabs grew slower and more lazy, and took one final controlled slash at the face of the huge bug thing. To both shape's surprise, the knife buried itself in an unarmored portion of the bug's face where its eye cluster's met the mouth parts. The green shape seemed to again come alive and force the dagger deeper into the insect's fresh wound. Trying to escape the pain of the knife, the bug flicked out both of its skeletal wings in an attempt to redirect its flight path. Its right wing shattered a tree branch that was in the way, and the other wing tangled itself in a vine. The huge bug-thing lurched to a sudden stop that was accompanied by a sickening crack that could not have been made by a broken branch. The stop caused the jagged claws that held so tightly to the head of the green shape to release it and let the being fall twenty more feet to the soft, loamy earth of the forest floor below. He landed on his back -his green eyes staring listlessly into the sunlight above. The sunlight highlighted the much darker shadow of a Nui-Rama hanging lifeless from a wing and length of metallic tendons and fleshy muscle tissue that was torn out of its back it its decent. The green matoran, who was called Strekk, gritted his teeth in a weak smile of triumph, blinked his eyes, blinked again, and passed out.

OCC: Strekk open for interaction

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

IC: Gatanka

He finished the apple he was currently devouring with a disproportionate amount of gusto to what would be considered 'normal' and wiped away the beads of sweat that had managed to accumulate on his forehead somehow.

Following that, a sudden outburst finally caught his attention.

"What the ######."

"Language," he scolded.

"It's not for a campfire, all I'm asking for is some wood to create fire if we wind up in a dark place" 

IC (As Adamas): "Fine, but we're not chopping down every tree in sight and we're only taking whatever dry wood can be found, nothing rotten or filled with rahi."

IC:Lerada

Lerada thought for a moment. It took him exactly 1.3 seconds to come up with a less hazardous alternative.

"If you want light and heat, there are such things as Lightstones and Heatstones, you know."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Jaco

Like many stories, ours begins with with a brash young man. Given that the threat of the entropy beetles had been quelled, he and his best friend-cum-little sister figure had been enjoying a small bit of downtime in Le-Koro. The atmosphere was jubilant and well shaded towards merriment, especially in their chosen pub, the Prospect of Whitby on the shores of the Wapping, a indigenous and ridiculous name for a small river that meandered it's way through the inland lakes and swamps, through Le-Koro's outskirts and down to the sea.

The young brash man in question was staring daggers over a pint at an edgy looking on the far end of the bar. So far, their skirmish had yet to evolve beyond words tossed far beyond arm's reach. "Ya really expect me to believe you're a retired professional bad with an outfit like that?" Another halfhearted curve ball went flying towards the aforementioned edgy .

...but close to it