BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:Lerada

Wordlessly, Lerada tossed a Lightstone to Luta, before looking to Adamas.

"What were you saying about keeping Matoran safe?" He asked. Rhetorically.

IC:Aradix

Aradix remained in the tree, which was in earshot, but lowered his rifle. For now.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC (As Adamas): "Hey, Luta, I think you should hang back for a second, I'll just throw a crystal down there and see what happens." Said the toa of crystal as she walked to the open hatch and dropped a shard. "Let's hope we hear a shatter, I don't want to fall into a bottomless pit."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Luta - Le-Wahi, southern swamps

"Well Lerada if there's one thing you should know about me it's that I don't care what someone does as long as it benefits or doesn't effect me"

After five seconds he heard the crystal hit some stone 

"Well then let's see what's down here"

He started hanging off the ledge with his hands and then dropped down. He shone the light onto the wall...

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC (Sisk): 

With nothing else left to discuss, the Le-Matoran gave a little 'follow me' gesture and led him and his companion into the Gukko-Force headquarters. Inside, things weren't necessarily any quieter, as the squaks and cries and flapping wings of dozens upon dozens of Gukko and Kahu greeted them upon entering the preparation area.

Sisk quickly navigated the nests until he came to one holding a Kahu. The large bird was different from the others, in that it had followed them with its eyes from the moment they had entered the cavernous room. It also wore a brightly-coloured helmet and pieces of neck armor, all of which were unmistakably Rahkshi-parts originally.

"Helios, meet Skyscratcher." the Le-Matoran said.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: (Rewera & Aparangi)

The Aitua quietly followed their companion into the establishment she had indicated. It was always interesting to observe that no matter where in the universe one went, the bars were almost always the same. Superficially different, but underneath the characters present and the mood of the places were almost a trope. At least that's what Rewera thought as she glanced around. In their usual casual, non-attention-drawing manner, she pointed out a few seats for the three of them to Kythera, close to the counter but with a certain amount of privacy to them as well.

IC: Kythera

Kythera directed her gaze over to where the dark-armored toa had indicated, and gave a nod.  Of course, there was always the chance that they were going to be overheard in such an area, but people that frequented this bar were far to absorbed in their own little world to notice anyone else.  She flourished her hand in a small wave to the bartender, before sliding into one of the seats.  The fact that the establishment catered to some of the larger species was just one of the reasons why she visited it, even if she wasn't really that tall.

"So, the atmosphere suitably unsavory?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (As Adamas): "This is a mystery worth solving." The toa replied as she looked down again. "Hey, Luta, do you want to assemble a bigger team or should the three of us be enough?""

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Excelsior (Le-Koro)

Unflinching, the Vortixx fired a bullet at the lightstone, shattering it mid-flight.
He weathered the resulting flash with ease, his sunglasses protecting his eyes from most of the blast of light, and a squint helping him through the rest.

"To business, then?" Excelsior said, blowing a trail of smoke away from the barrel of his gun before slipping it back into the folds of his trench coat, all done with the greatest grace, and the words dropping suavely from his lips like syrup from the sweetest maple in the Ko-Wahi lowlands.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

Lerada gave a deep, annoyed grumble. Dark places.

"Still think we should go sell this first." He muttered, just loud enough for Adamas to hear, patting the pouch where he kept the gem."

IC:Aradix

Aradix gave Rakau the most unimpressed glare.

"And, in all honesty, if you were successful in that, what do you think would happen?" He called. Placing his hands around his mouth in a circular shape, to be as condescending or whatever as possible, he added, "I am not the only Forceman here!". He sighed.

"Like, all I asked was what happened with the guy I'm going to hope is unconscious and not dead, and why you didn't take him somewhere better and safer, instead of next to the dumpster. Answer me that, and we can come to a decision that doesn't involve anyone killing anyone else, alright? If we can get that far, I'll ignore this little incident, and everyone can go home happy. Alright?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC:Aradix is referring to Le-Koro in general. 'Oh yeah, you shoot at the guardsman in the tree, like five more are bearing down on you, have fun little kiddies' kinda thing.

"Probably best not to stay down there, but Yknow, his decision." He sighed.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC Kathrine Scarlet - Le-Koro:

"Whooooooo-hooooooooo!"

The carefree exclamation rang across the canopy of Le-Wahi, letting all who heard it know that the speaker was extremely happy.

The scarlet Toa who was the source of the cry was one Kathrine Scarlet, Po-Toa, and mail carrier extraodinaire. Unlike most Toa of Stone, Kathrine was most at home soaring through the air, free from gravity and best of all, the ground.

It was no wonder that she'd come to love the tree faring Le-Matoran and their home. She'd found herself a Kadin at one point or another, and she'd never been groundside if she could help it. Even now, her sweeping, Miru-shaped mask cut the air, the wind blowing around her as she soared through the air just above the trees, laughing with delight.

Normally, she'd be out, flying letters to their respective recipients, but today was her day off, so she was doing what she loved best: Flying. And dangerously, too. No fun if all you did was fly above everything. Weaving through the trees, now that was fun.

With a casual flip in midair, She deactivated her mask, careening through the trees, before tucking into a ball and rolling across one of the many platforms that made up Le-Koro. Her momentum took her about halfway across before she sprung up and landed neatly on her feet.

"Nailed it!~" She exclaimed.

OOC: Kathrine OFI

• Upvote 1

IC: Vilerax - Fau Swamp. 

Tucker drifted through the murky marsh, stalking some unfortunate rahi or another. Vilerax just waved hello, and continued on with his business of repairing the hut's damaged wall. 

Just another day in the dark heart of the swamp...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Adamas): "Fine. You can wait there if you want, but it's your fault if you get injured down there." Said the toa of crystal. "C'mon, let's quickly sell the gem, you have the Kadin." She said to Lerada.

OOC: Last post tonight. 

IC: Gatanka

He scratched his head.

"...Always done it."

IC:

Another bite of apple, and Colx was suddenly leaning against the fruit stand on his elbows. The corner of his mouth flicked up for a moment.

"Hardly one to bash a fella for doin' what he's always been doin'," the Skakdi said. "You got a name there, buddy?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Kamkika:

"Huh," grunted Kamkika, thinking that the name sort of explained the color oddity. He tossed his spear into the air so that it fell into place on his back before taking a few steps forwards and extending his hand. "The name's Kamkika. I've got a bullet in me from some scum-tixx with a pistol, and a, oh, hey Maxxta"

IC: Maxxta:

"Don't skewer this one, Kam,"

IC:

"Why for tea, what else?" The Toa of Crystal replied, rather abruptly. He cracked a smile that was impossible to see due to the bone appendage on his head.

IC: Thelis

"Why for tea, what else?"

I felt a shiver travel through my apprehensive core. The inflection of those words made me think that there was a deeper thinking behind it. I coughed and decided to follow the tea subject. "So, do you make tea often?"