BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

"I'm okay with that" Colx replied, displaying his laid-back attitude as he deliberately omitted to mention that he'd already finished his drink. He stepped away from the Kru-Toa, taking a deep breath as he took a moment to prepare himself for the trial ahead. Vrina had beaten him once, it wouldn't happen twice, and if it did... well, third time's the charm, right?

IC: Vrina

Vrina smiled to Colx as she slowly sipped from her mocha seeming to consider Colx

"Will we be using the location we did last time?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Ludvin

He began laughing with the akiri. "My bad, I forget we Le-Matoran make jokes. That was a good one sir."

He then moved his questions to a different subject.

"So how have you been ever since Akiri Matoro has died? I know you were hreat friends with since the Toa Mata helped save Mata Nui when the Makuta made the Rahi attacks.

OOC:

Flaredrick there are very few people on the island that know about that yet, as no village has yet to make an announcement about it: In addition, Ko-Koro has kept the secret pretty close to their chests. It might do you well to change the question. Sorry!

IC: Karata - Le-Wahi - South-West of Le-Koro

Karata's Rama heard her hard clicking, and began to slow down. Still bobbing in between the trees, she looked back for just a moment to observe the rest of her squad, coming in and out of her line of sight in between the massive trunks and branches above the swamp of Le-Wahi. She turned her attention ahead of her again, with the hint of a smile on her face. It had been a long time since she got to call anybody her squad. It was nice. Almost like a loose family. She whistled twice, and shifted direction just slightly, turning a little more towards the south.

She raised up her hand and let out a single long whistling sound. Her Rama began to slow down while she leaned back, letting the insect nestle itself into the branches of the trees, close to the trunk, just as they liked it. She could hear the other members of the squad do the same with their own Rama.

Before them was a wide river. In a thick fog, one would be hard pressed to see the other side.

Karata gave her Rama another click and hopped off the insect, grappling onto a branch closer to the edge of the water. The branch bounced under her weight, the Le-Koronian balancing perfectly, "Just across this river and we'll be at the new site," she paused, "I will be crossing aboard Raptore. Lema and Hoka, I want you two next to me during the crossing. You'll check both sides of the shore upon our reaching it. I'll move in straight while the rest of you fill out a space. We want to check everything in a one mile radius."

She gets aboard Raptore again. It was a long ride across the water. But soon, the trees began to materialize into clearer images, with sharper edges. They'd reached it, "Welcome to Matau's Palm," she yells over the sound of the wings, "Be efficient, Riders! We don't have long!" Within half an hour, an embargo would arrive with the next team.

IC: NPC Gukko Forcewoman - Vira - Le-Koro

Vira saluted her superior, giving the signature three-finger salute of Le-Koro before turning on her heel. Chest out, her small Pakari held up high and proud, she mounted her Gukko before giving it a command to launch. While in the air she glanced behind her. Other Gukko would be following suite - just trade Wind-riders - heading for the same destination. She was Kongu's representative for Po-Koro's technology expo.

Following behind her would be the shipment of lumbers, and some gliders that Le-Koro had constructed. With the shipment team would be a small group with a few supplies of their own. Apparently Kongu had struck a deal with Po-Koro for some "air space" somewhere south of Po-Koro. Another embargo would move to Ihu-Koro as well.

She smiled as she soared through the air.

OOC:

Vira and trade Wind-Riders to Po-Wahi. Lumber and gliders to Po-Koro as per trade agreement. Personnel to Ihu-Koro, as per trade agreement.

IC: Utu Kotore - Le-Koro Hospital - Basement Laundry-room

One time my brother and I beat up a beggar. Not because Harrow asked us to, but that was what kids did for fun in Tu-Koro. Hakam hit her too hard in the head and accidentally broke her neck.

The next moment, I'm crying my eyes out; she's got the strange angle to her head that makes you sick and this dead look in her eyes that makes you colder. Anyways, Hakam's punching me now cause I'm being a big baby, and I start yelling at him because he's being a big ######-off. He won't stop, so I curl my first into a little ball and sock him in the eye.

I spent the next ten minutes, tossing aside clean and dirty laundry, looking for a cloak that would fit me. I didn't expect too much out of the whole situation. It was easy to pick out somebody of my size in a crowd, I'll be the first to point that out. But it was better than nothing. I only needed it to cover my white armor before managing to disappear in some alley somewhere. I had to get my bearings to know the quickest route out of the village.

Hakam doesn't fall down because he's way bigger than I am at the time, and instead of feeling good about myself for more than three seconds, he's broken my nose. So me and brother dearest are just wailing on each other in the streets with a dead woman beside us by the time Keya spots us, runs over and beats up both of us, because we're gonna cause Dad problems later, but mostly because fighting for no reason isn't good enough for her. It was good enough for me, it was good enough for Hakam, but not her.

I find one and turn hard, pushing myself towards where I think there might be an exit. Rounding a corner, I see a light stone above a sign that reads :e: :x: :i: :t:. I move for it, my long powerful legs carrying me across the bamboo floor. I pray that I don't run into anybody that I don't need to. I push open the door into the streets.

First things first, you're beating up a beggar, and the next thing you know somebody better than you takes it upon themselves to let you know you're being a huge ######-up.

Edited by turntechGodhead

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: After searching for it, I finally found it and deleted the question. Moving on to a different one.

IC: Ludvin

"So how have your relationship with the other Akiri been? I know you've been friends with them along time ago and just wondering if their weren't any tensions after the Turaga died.

OOC: Now everyone knows that the Turaga died.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

"Can you think of a particular reason why we shouldn't?" Colx asked. Considering Vrina's question more like a rhetoric than an actual question, like she was extrapolating the intricacies of the question on the metaphysical plane and oh god what was he even talking about now?

Back to reality...

"After all, that what it's for" he said simply, with a shrug.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina shrugged as she heard this. As she stared into her mocha she took a long sip and nearly finished it

"Was just thinking it would be fun to perhaps try something different in the future. Perhaps head to the forest floor and incorporate the trees and landscape into our spar?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I like the way you think" Colx agreed with a nod.

"I actually did a bit of that whilst training Helios and Melna, so I can sorta imagine what you're getting at. It was a lot of jumping from branch to branch to learn balance, for example"

"So I'll keep that one in mind" he said as he reached for a nearby fruit bowl, and proceeded to devour and apple in one go.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina arched her brow as she watched Colx eat that apple in one bite. Without hesitating she downed her mocha and moved to wash the cups rather quickly

"Let me wash these then we can begin."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Alright, let's see how well this works...

"You're a life-saver, Vrina," I remarked with a thumbs up directed at her in general, and at her very lovely mug in particular (and the less said out loud about her pleasant posterior in this context, the better), "I hate washing dishes".

My teeth returned to say hi for a split-second as I disappeared to the actual gym, where one would be expected to endure physical altercations, although I knew all too well that I'd had the good fortune of running into that in a completely different room last night, if you catch my incredibly subtle drift.

I mumbled something in my mother tongue (no, I didn't steal my mother's tongue, you're gross) as I surveyed my collection of fine tools of destruction, before settling on the ol' faithful, my spiked club.

"Hmm," I pondered for a second, more than likely not pondering what you were pondering, in large part because you've got a long way to come to attain the mindset of an old ringmaster like yours truly.

"Maybe the zamor launcher could be of use this time" I pondered as I picked it up.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smirked gently to Colx looking over her shoulder. She commented idly

"Someone has to clean these dishes so they don't attract insects.. afterall we wouldn't want to wake up and find a nui-rama raiding your pantry?"

She winked to him as she watched him walk off. However she now finished the last mug and set it rim down to dry before rolling her shoulders. Without hesitation she walked out into the room and smiled to Colx seeing him eyeing the Zamor launcher

"What exactly is that launcher loaded with?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Y'know, that actually makes a frightfully large amount of sense" I replied to Vrina, "Nui Rama are definitely not something I want inside my house, darn things would laugh in the face of my fly-swatter"

"And you needn't worry about this, it won't hurt you, buuuut it does have a tiny little effect that might just give me the edge I need to turn the tables on you for last time"

Something stirred in that rock I call a heartlight. Something deep, rooted like a nasty tree in a wall you can't rip out for fear of tumbling the stones: my primal will.

My kin were warriors. It was our best bet in a world beating anything but brutal devotion straight out of you with "might makes right." Even if I left that war path long ago with many of my former blood brothers still roaming it, deep down there's always that tiny part of me that, upon seeing bloodshed, just won't remove the grin from my face. Battle cries make my thick blood run hot. The smell of death and Decay drive me mad, that taste of steel on flesh pricking at my tongue make me smile

My spirit had been ripped out of the muscular physique of perfection and stuffed kicking and screaming into the bag of geezer bones, my body was telling me I couldn’t keep this up, but I wasn’t having any of it

I looked at Vrina, feeling my sight drawn to the corded muscle of her limbs, where the lithe tension segued together beneath the armor, and spread into every fiber of her graceful form. The rapiers at her hip glinted with cold harshness as I let my gaze drift across her one more time, taking note of some of her more pleasing features.

Speed and agility, strength and ferocity; two sides of the coin of battle which was about to be tossed, it’s cluttering against the floor to signify a

dance of blood, toil, sweat and tears was to begin.

I call heads.

"Ready?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

This time, Chivinix's words came through. The word "pathetic" rang in his mind the most, filling every corner with its poison.

Varan stood and smiled at Zeth mockingly.

"W-who are you?!" Zeth yelled. In response, a clawed hand gripped his throat painfully.

Zeth choked and sputtered for air. Varan's strength was immense, and it overwhelmed him completely.

This is how it always ends. I'm nothing in the eyes of the Great Spirit. Only a smudge remains of me on his wall of glory.

Edited by Requiem

IC: Varan

As Varan stared into the hopeless eyes of his victim, he suddenly felt himself choking.

He looked down at his quivering body and began to loosen his grip. He was shaking, and ha all of a sudden became exhausted. He felt his control over himself slipping...

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix stared at Varan and instead held out his left hands and fired two bolts of energy at Varan's maskless head

Vrina smiled very softly as she heard Colx and gently rolled her shoulders while unsheathing her rapiers. She stared at Colx with a cold steely gaze as she watched him

"Ready."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Naona

Escape for Naona was quite difficult in her current situation.

There were two options she could undertake.

The first was to destroy the entire upper floor of the inn in a bid to leave the confines of the bed. The second was to simply wait.

While the second would be the lawful and just way to escape this predicament, the first was becoming rather tempting.

"Tillian, this is all your fault."

OOC: Exacutive decision Dehkaz is in Le-Koro starting now.

I'll figure out how later, but now, pl0x.

IC:

"Would someone be able to direct me to Naona?" The Toa of Magnetism called out to the beings currently filling the Inn that he had been directed to. Really, he had no idea how he ended up in Le-Koro after starting his search for the Toa of Stone. Still, here he was, and reportedly, this was where Naona was a well. If the locals were to be trusted.

Not that he didn't trust Le-Matoran, it was just that they weren't always one hundred percent clear with how they explained things. He didn't bring a Rau, so he had to make due.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I barely felt the handles of my weapons as I picked them up, gripping around them, and preparing for the match. I remembered a warrior's ways, and one of them was to think of your weapons not as separate, but as an extension of the self, as literal extensions of one's own body.

There was no separation in my mind, as I got into position, seeing the rapiers in Vrina's hands in the same light. My clawed toes segued in the floor, getting a grip, rooting me.

And so it began.

With my Impact Vision in front I bounded at Vrina with a mighty swing.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix stared at Varan and instead held out his left hands and fired two bolts of energy at Varan's maskless head

Vrina smiled very softly as she heard Colx and gently rolled her shoulders while unsheathing her rapiers. She stared at Colx with a cold steely gaze as she watched him

"Ready."

IC: Varan

Varan barely felt the blasts as they connected with him, even though they did massive damage.

He was in shock.

He recognized Zeth.

Vrina could feel the impact blasts strike her square in the chest. As she gripped dug her feet slightly into the floor she threw up her rapiers in an 'X' shape as she moved to block the incoming hit from the club. If he kept trying to push the attack she would push against it. While keeping her rapiers in the 'X' blocking posture she activated her control over her element and mentall grabbed one of her stilettos sending it flying Colx's shin

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Playing that little trick again now, are we? 'Fraid it won't work just as well the second time, sweetie."

Swiftly, I lifted my foot, before bringing it down to bear again, wedging the stiletto under my clawed toe. I had learned since last time, Vrina had yet to prove that she had.

I put a little extra force into my club to keep her attention fixed, as I jabbed at her gut with the butt end of my zamor launcher, swiftly, forcefully.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled as she saw Colx's foot resting atop the crystal stiletto. However as she felt the zamor launcher jab her in the stomach she used the chance to push away from colx even as her breath escaped her lungs. As soon as she was away she manipulated the crystal on the hilt of the stiletto and has it become spiky under Colx's foot.

She now smirked at colx as she took another defensive stance waiting for him to come at her

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vrina was still taking pages from the same book, much like the crystal spike stunt under my feet she'd pulled last time she attacked my feet yet again with her powers, luckily I'd been pushed back a step myself when Vrina disconnected us, and I avoided the sudden crown of sharp crystal formations that sprung from the hilt.

I grinned, perhaps a tad maliciously (scratch that, definitely malicious), as I kicked the stiletto away into a corner, where I had an inkling she'd use it to jump me at some point. Well, she'd better think twice before even considering it.

She was waiting for me to come at her, I decided to oblige her with a dash forward, concentrating my force into my armored shoulder as I angled it at her, presenting as small a target as possible to her.

I wondered whether or not she'd turn to her fancy powers again.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina watched Colx dash at her. As soon as he came close enough to her she lowered her weapons and instead got low to the ground by bending at the knees and tucking into a ball becoming like a boulder in Colx's path. Given how fast he was running he would have a hard time stopping. Using his own momentum against him she waited till his form was over her and attempted to send him flying over her shoulder by using her body to trip his legs.

OOC: I am assuming that Colx's dash would have him with a decent amount of speed which should hypothetically prevent him from stopping easily. If not i would be more than happy to change the post

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Skyra

I could hear Tillian's teasing through the door of the changing stall...the ######. I took a few minutes to collect myself and calm down before I remembered Hari was in there with me. It was a little bit cramped.

I gave Hari a nervous smile before picking up the new items of clothing she'd picked out for me. A pair of black denim shorts with a bikini top? The bikini top had a design of green leaves in a black background. Now I'd seen other Le-girls wear this sort of getup before with Le-koro's humid climate, I just never imaged wearing it myself.

"Alright then..." I started to put them on without hesitation. Compared to what I was wearing previously this was nothing. It wasn't like I could get more embarrassed than I already was right?

I wasn't very long before I was wearing the items in question, I looked down at myself and moved around as well as I could in the cramped dressing room. It made me feel a bit exposed and vulnerable without the external armor I was accustomed to wearing, but ###### if I didn't look good in it.

I looked to Hari, "What do you think?" I wanted the opinion of someone who'd been a girl a lot longer than me.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism took an involuntary step back as he heard a rather disturbing noise come from a certain being, who turned out to be Kunitu as she rather suddenly spun around in her seat to face him. Dehkaz lowered his hand from his knives, seeing as he wasn't being attacked by a swamp monster.

"Uh, right miss Kunitu, what a pleasant surprise, it is good to see you too... Are you... feeling well...?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Hari)

Ooops, I had just realized that first swimsuit I sent her out in was too similar to her skin color. Yeah, considering Skyra was still getting used to her new gender, a process that wasn't just something someone could accept and immediately recover from. She was doing well, and while sometimes we'd poke fun, or tease her. Skyra was my friend, and I would be there for her, just as she'd be there for me. Perhaps I'm a little more girly than the two of them, but whatever, people are people, and for the most part people shouldn't be ashamed of who they are. Personally so far it looked as though Skyra could put on anything and she'd wear it well. Giving it a second, and trying to step back as far as I could I look at Skyra. Yeah in some ways it was rather revealing, not as bad as that one swimsuit though. Feel kind of guilty that, that ended up in her choice of stuff to wear. After a few seconds I finally commented.

"I think it looks great on you Skyra! I mean, it really does seem to go well, those green leaves and background for the top, and those bottoms, it all just fits together with you so well!" I giggled, and nodded. "If you're comfortable, perhaps you could see what Tillian thinks, but one thing first." I hugged her, strange I didn't do this sooner, was usually the first thing I did to people whether they were new friends or old ones! Mind must have been all muddled. "Skyra you're one of my best friends, and while I love doing this with you, it's not something you have to do, not if you don't want to. I mean, I don't have to do this for an entire day with you and Naona. We could do all sorts of things! You show us around Le, Naona could take us weapon and armor shopping, and I could do this for a short bit, maybe we could rope in a few more friends...which reminds me....where's Naona?"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Skyra

I smiled as Hari complimented my looks, for some reason it felt good to hear it. As I listened to Hari speak she still seemed to be a bit worried that I wasn't enjoying myself.

"Well I can't say this experience hasn't been a bit overwhelming...but it's been kinda fun too, more fun that I expected." I wasn't about to become a girly-girl but I was starting to understand why girls liked buying new outfits. I looked down at my current outfit once more. "I really like this outfit to be honest...I um...might trying wearing it for the rest of the day." Something inside me was screaming in protest to what I'd just said, but unfortunately I wasn't listening to it. If I was going to be a girl for the rest of my life, I wanted to adjust better than I had so far. Wearing more feminine clothing was a start.

"As for Naona...you don't think she's still under that bed do you?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: No, I think this makes sense. Keep it going

Ah, finally something new, although she was still going for my nethermost regions so y'know, still familiar. But it worked, and I was thrown into a somersault that ended with me landing on my back, feeling my spine bend uncomfortably.

I spared only a minute to gather my thoughts before I looked up at Vrina and promptly discharged a zamor sphere at her; the ocean green bubble moved swiftly, needing only seconds to make contact.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina did not hesitate as she moved in sync with Colx being thrown on his back. As she moved towards him she launched into the air via a sudden platform of crystal. As she came down she had her rapier's aimed in an X shape to dig into the floor around Colx's neck. However As she felt the sphere hit her she was not prepared for it in the slightest. She felt her muscles almost tense up as it is like her entire body slowed down. However this did nothing to stop her rapid descent towards colx and the fact her rapiers were still in the general position to pin his neck down.

OOC: I am assuming the sphere does not undo gravity.. just the actual physical movements of her body?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: That's correct

By wedging my club in between myself and the oncoming Vrina, I made my own way out as I pushed the rapiers back while standing up, grinning as I saw Vrina tumble awkwardly across the floor, her movements slowed, but her momentum still the same.

Oh yeah, now we were talking. I sent a blast of Impact Vision at her, which at this point would be pretty darn hard to avoid.

I'd often used my Zamors to turn an opponent into an unwilling punching bag, but I was having a sparring match, here, not an actual fight, so the Impact Vision would do.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina arched her brow faintly though that took far longer than she would care to admit. As she was thrown against the wall by the impact vision she focused her mind. The effects of the zamor sphere may have slowed her body but not her actual mind. Before Colx could make another attempt at her she activated her element and formed an almost cocoon like crystal around her body with a few air holes in it. She intended to wait out the effects of this zamor sphere for making your opponent unable to respond quick enough was rather cowardice and she would not hesitate to tell him that when she could talk normally again.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vrina caught on quick, I was in the lead, so she went on the defensive. That crystal dome looked awfully thick, too. Vrina's physical movements were slowed, but her mind, and her fancy powers, were still in full swing, something Helios had been nice enough to remind me of several times when I'd used the spheres on him during training.

I didn't want to go near the thing, she'd probably turn it into a chandelier and filet me, so I decided to wait out for once. I sat down, and stared right at the crystal ball.

It was a shame I didn't have Laser Vision.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina waited in her dome of solitude for the sphere to lose it's effect. However as she suddenly cramped up from her muscles going from snail pace to normal which caused a rather sudden effect. Now as she overcame the sphere she focused on her element. She could not see where Colx was but she knew he was still in the room. She got into a crouching position and created hairline cracks in the crystal dome. with a push of her mind the dome shattered outward sending crystal shrapnel flying everywhere. However this was a mere distraction as she shot through the cloud of shrapnel, running past Colx while attempting to swing her rapiers at his side in swift solid motions

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I had expected Vrina to come out with a big bang, and she didn't disappoint in the slightest. I ignored the distractions, like the crystal shards that were flying everywhere, and I simply reached out and grabbed hold of her leg as she ran past, tilting my head to avoid what could've been a nasty cut.

This was one of the fatal flaws in Vrina's strategy right now, she expected me to be so genuinely surprised, that she would end up being the one who was when I tripped her.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina was infact shocked by the sudden trip as she nearly landed face first on the ground. However she dug her rapiers into the ground and instead turned it into a flip and landed behind colx taking up a defensive position again before him awaiting his next move

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vrina really should've taken the time I used to turn and face her to do more than adopt a new stance, luck wasn't smiling at her quite so widely as last time, more like a smug smirk, one that could almost rival the one I was currently sporting.

The fact that my club was spiked meant jabbing was also an option, and I advanced with a forward jab, keeping my Zamor launcher's butt end facing outward.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina waited for longer than some would have considered appropiate. As soon as she could see the white of Colx's eyes she activated her mask power manipulating the actual image Colx was seeing to 'censor' his entire view of the world. She hoped this would distract him long enough for her to move back while she focused on the the stiletto that had been thrown away earlier. Even as it came speeding towards his back she pulled the other out and had it speeding towards his stomach. Even if he could focus and saw the stiletto coming from the front he would hopefully try to dodge it and would indirectly run right into the course of the other stiletto.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vrina's face was the last thing I saw as my perception went south faster than a faulty compass. This was her mask set to high gear, with everything around me blurring into each other and forming an incomprehensible blur pretty similar to the kind I got when I was drunk.

Which meant I had a little, shall we say, practice with navigating this schlock, and I was already starting to feel dizzy, as if my brain had decided "hupp, vision's blurring again, better sit this one out"

The floor was awfully close for some reason, it suddenly came up to meet me, hard.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...