BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vrina

Vrina smiled rather softly and gently laced her arms around Colx's neck and tipped her head gently to the side

"Oh heck yes. I will expect something romantic even if it is something simple."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: After searching for it, I finally found it and deleted the question. Moving on to a different one.

IC: Ludvin

"So how have your relationship with the other Akiri been? I know you've been friends with them along time ago and just wondering if their weren't any tensions after the Turaga died.

OOC: Now everyone knows that the Turaga died.

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro Market

"There were many unknowns I think," Kongu said simply, "I do not think any would doubt that there were certainly concerns with one another, as a result of a blurry future." He paused, "Despite that, our relationships have remained," Kongu smiled jokingly, "I would like to think so, that is."

IC: Karata - Le-Wahi - Matau's Palm

The next 30 minutes were routine and not particularly eventful. Aside from aimless Rahi with no aggressions it had been completely noteworthy. That was until a small fleet of Wind-riders arrived with a large array of equipment. Although each one of Kongu's fliers had always received mandatory physical training and combat training, they were not a battalion. That was why the Rama-riders were there. It was going to be their job to help protect the construction crews as they worked from any unfriendly rahi. Around them was a sort of buzzing of activity. Le-Matoran had already begun to unload and set up supplies. Both on the ground and in the trees, work was being done.

Karata hopped of Raptore, planting her feet on the mossy jungle floor and stepped out to the leader of the Matau's Palm crew; Taiki. They saluted each other before stepping closer to shake hands firmly. Karata had known Taiki from the earliest days of the Gukko Force. He was one of the first Le-Koronian (other than Kongu and Matau) who had gotten on board to train Gukko birds and use them in the war.

"Well if it is not the legendary trainer herself!" Taiki said, smiling broadly, revealing one tooth to be made of iron. Shu had to replace one of Taiki's canines with an iron tooth. Got hit out in a fight with a particularly angry ash-bear. Taiki had drawn the shortest straw and ended up to be bait for the beast while Kongu, Tamaru, and Karata herself had sprung the trap they had planned out. He also suffered a few nasty scars from the incident. Karata could remember him accepting what had happened with admirable strides. The ash-bear had been particularly problematic for a wide variety of camps in the jungle. Taiki was somebody who seemed to be OK with a lot of things, as long as it meant helping others.Taiki had seen a lot. They all had. "It has been years Karata!" Taiki goes in for a hug.

Karata returns the embrace, keeping it short, not sacrificing their professionalism, "How are you Taiki?"

"Keeping busy! Serving Tree-bright Le-Koro the best I can!" Taiki speaks boisterously, bigger than some Matoran his voice with deep and was able to fill a room with no issues, "How are you? I must say, I was very surprised to see that Kongu had begun putting out a call for a new squad to train 'Buzz-fliers'. And to be led and trained by you no less! I was worried you were never going to return!"

Karata smiles, "I could not pass up an opportunity such as this one Taiki." She says, hands on hips with a sense of attitude.

Kaiti gives a low and long 'hmmm' noise, smiling warmly, "We all know how you like a challenge. That leaf-runner probably missed you." He laughs loudly, "Maybe he knew you would go crazy living in the jungle for too long without anything to do!"

"Well, Kongu guessed right." Karata says, her smile fading away ever so slightly, "He is writing again."

Kaiti nods, a slightly more serious quiet tone takes him over, "Yes, it seems to be that way." He crosses his arms, his muscular body accented by tribal tatoos form intricate wrapped shapes around them, "I have not seen him this busy since the Rama-wars." Kongu had spent most of his waking time personally mapping out sections of lesser-known Le-Wahi when he wasn't co-coordinating resistance efforts against Makuta's forces in the early days. There is a shared moment of quietness. The Le-Wahi natives simply looking at each other, reflecting on what felt like a past life, "I am glad to have you with us Karata."

"The same goes for you old friend," Karata says warmly, "I look forward to ushering in a new era for Le-Koro with you by my side."

"The sentiment is shared with all of us. Kongu was not the only Le-Koronian who missed you." Karata's smile widens. The pair salute. They step back again, adapting a more serious moniker once more, putting their minds to the task at hand again, "You have scouted the area?"

"Thoroughly," Karata says, "We will continue to expand our search ring until your team has unloaded and finished the first round of construction as per Kongu's instructions. How quickly can you be done your first iteration?" Kaiti chewed down on his lip, looking around his squad as they had already begun unloading equipment off the Gukko.

"Nightfall," he says with strong assuredness, "If we work hard enough."

"Good," Karata gives a nod and a salute, "Thank you for your time Kaiti."

Kaiti returns the salute, "The pleasure is mine Karata." They both turn away and get to work. Karata hops upon her Rama while Kaiti begins to bark orders as the workers around him.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

"Well, naturally," I replied, "there's only so little we can pull of by loafing around here all day"

I pecked her forehead again before I separated and went away to another room.

"Hold on a sec, just need to drop a resume" I called.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled as she moved towards the front door

"I will be waiting outside.."

With that she stepped out the front door and leaned against the wall. However as she scoped out the street she made sure no one was looking. With a quick gesture she rubbed her palms together and bounced ever so slightly on her heel in a rather happy gesture while a huge grin came over her face

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I emerged with hands still dripping, shaking the last droplets of clean water off like small prisms into the sunlight. Melna had gotten me to start washing my hands after a long-standing tradition of not doing that. I guess being clean doesn't really hurt my chances, though.

"And what are you so happy about?" I asked the Kru-Toa now balancing at the balls of her feet as I brought out my pipe for the day's first smoke. Hard to believe I hadn't gotten around to that yet today, that was essentially my trademark. Vrina, ye be a lovely distraction.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina jumps noticeably when she hears Colx and was clearly not expecting him. However she placed a hand on his forehead having to get on her tippytoes

"You saw nothing.. And if you tell anyone you saw me do that.. well it won't be good."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Entrusting each other with secrets, now, are we? 'Bout time if you ask me" I remarked as I guided her hand away from my eyes.

"But seriously, what was that about?" I asked, feeling curious and intrigued. This was the side that was never talked about openly in situations like this, it felt good to finally get that far.

She didn't answer at first, so I decided to throw in an extra incentive.

"I promise I won't tell a soul, and I don't say that as a Skakdi, but as your mate" I proclaimed with a secure nod, leaving my pipe to waddle in such a way it seriously messed up my mojo.

"Blast"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina let out a soft chuckle as she heard this

"Well.. call me girlish but i was just excited that i get to flaunt you in public.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"And I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the same idea myself" I said with a smile, even as I shifted a little to make my muscular physique more prominent in her eyes. When all was said and done, once you cleaned off most of the dirt and gave me a whole new armor finish, I didn't look all that bad after all.

Still couldn't compete with her, but, y'know, that was a given from the get-go.

"And I'd be happy to have a go at flaunting each other in public sometime" I said with a wink.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina was practically beaming from ear to ear as she heard this. However she could not help but let her eyes roll over colx appreciatively as he shifted his body a bit. She moved close to him and placed a hand on the back of his waist just above his backside

"Well perhaps at dinner we can flaunt each other.. Walk into an inn with a bunch of people.. we are sure to get looks but do i care.. not in the slightest."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"That's the spirit" I replied as I let my own hand go around Vrina's waist again.

"We'll show the conformists how it's done" I said, waving with my pipe.

"What is it they call that? 'paint the town red' or something?" I asked as I felt her hand, grinning inwardly at the sensation. If I in fact was the worse influence in this relationship, it was interesting to see that I maybe was rubbing off on her.

I adopted a more absent-minded look as I surveyed the horizon for a moment.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina shrugged gently

"I think it is paint the town red.."

she seemed content to just stand against Colx at the moment however something crossed her mind and she spoke up

"Will you be paying for dinner?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"How is that even a question?" I asked in faked perplexity.

"After all; you're broke or close to it, and I'm not rich, but I definitely turn a profit at the end of the day" I continued

"Relationships are about giving and taking, but I don't think it's meant quite so literally" I remarked with a hint of a smirk.

Paying for the food was nothing, to put it in very simple terms. I'd be glad once Vrina finally got around to that job she mentioned, but in the meantime I had zero qualms covering this kind of expenses.

"This is just the beginning, the beginning of something I can see continuing for a long time"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina seems to consider this and smiled softly

"Hey i am not broke.. I have a small few funds but they are like rainy day funds."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

The grip on Zeth's throat suddenly eased away. He opened his eyes, only to look into those of a demon from his past. Their gaze held until Chivinix decided to launch off two more blasts at Varan's exposed head.

But it wasn't the dark Toa whom he had fought with earlier.

No, this was someone else entirely.

Zeth couldn't control the wave of emotion as it overcame him. It took over his being completely. Tears ran down his kanohi and dripped from his chin.

The name was barely a whisper as it escaped his lips.

"Ensilus..."

Vrina arched her brow as she hears this

"Yes seriously this is the only article of clothing I own.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Oh no, no reason, no reason at all." I said evasively, omitting to mention my thought that she might want to get more, already realizing that to encourage such a habit might become the biggest financial blunder I'd ever made. I swallowed as I searched for a subject change...

It came like sent from the heavens, quite literally, in fact; a leaf fluttered to the ground before us. I looked up and barely saw a shadow disappear into the treetops.

"Seems the Brakas Monkeys are monkeying around as usual" I remarked.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina cocked her head to the side as she hears this "One does not ask such a thing without a reason."

However at the comment about brakas she smirks

"You know if you could have any pet what would you have?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Hmm..." I pondered, taking the question as a test. Vrina and I were more than likely never going to have any kids, after all, it wasn't like we could produce any, and adopting? No siree, not gonna happen on my watch. I already have my hands full with Helios and Melna.

But a pet? Well... I suppose that could work, if we got the right one.

And of course this was another subject matter to latch on to, to move away from my question earlier, so I decided to have at it.

"Any pet... Originally I probably would've said a Muaka or an Ash bear or something, but nowadays that would just be a darn hassle, and obviously any bird is out of the question here" I mumbled, patting my pipe.

"A Hapaka is out of the question, too, I ate one just this morning."

"But something akin to a dog I guess... A Kavinika, maybe?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina brought a hand to her lip as she hears this seeming to consider

"Hmm.. Boring.. When I was still a matoran I always thought it would be neat to have a fikou or a bog snake.. Something unique."

however just then one of the brakas swung low and nearly hit them. However the tail still hit Vrina in the back of the head and she smirked

"And we are most certainly not getting a monkey."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Indeed" I said in agreement, proceeding to chase the Brakas Monkey away with a blast of my vision power.

"But it would be nice to have someone around who'd always know where to find a coconut, because I've got a bit of a taste for Coconut milk" I said, already imagining the two of us lounging in the sunlight, Brakas Monkeys bringing us coconuts at finger-snapping speed.

"Speaking of which, what do you usually like to eat, anyway?" I asked, at least a little curious. She'd eaten Hapaka just fine, yesterday, so I was interested to see what else she fancied trying.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled gently

"You have high hopes for them apparently. However since you asked nicely I suppose i should tell you. I quite frankly enjoy more tropical food.. like fish and what not.. specifically ruki."

She shook her head in distaste as she saw Colx use his impact vision and smacked him in the back of his head gently

"Be nice to the monkey."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Colx (Fitness Center Entrance)

"I'm a bit of a meat aficionado myself, it's just my preference for something to really sink my teeth into I think, and given the substantial size of my teeth, well, I need something to work with" I said, smacking my lips as I could already feel my mouth water a little.

I ignored the slap and Vrina's scorn as I proceeded to ask something that'd often puzzled me.

"Is it true that some of you people just absorb nourishment from food through your hands?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina arches her brow and nods

"Yeah.. Alot of matoran and toa do that... frankly i don't agree with it or like it but it is good in a snap."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I haven't ever seen a single Skakdi do that" I remarked, "myself included"

"It's probably a side effect of being so allegedly 'savage' as we are" I said with a shrug and a hint of a smirk, as was my wont when I pointed out one of the few Skakdi tropes that still applied to me.

There were a lot of worse ones that of course didn't, and I could safely say I preferred to keep it that way. Just the way Vrina wasn't by a long shot a good depiction of your ideal Toa. Fellow outcasts by the standards of our species, that's what we where, and it was why we had found together.

And I was loving it.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina made a wistful sound as she heard this

"Well you are my big spiny savage. However I now have a question for you oh spiny one."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"And you're my Crystal Rose" I replied with a grin, remembering how she'd grown that precise object when we first met. It had been a different sort of sensation then; lust desire, nothing more than a short fling. And now we were in the middle of sharing life stories and personal views and the whole package, from favorite food to old sins and the like.

So it was with that in mind that I addressed Vrina's next question by giving it my genuine attention.

"You got a question? All right, fire away"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina cocked her head to the side as she considered this

"Crystal rose.. Hmm.. i like that but remember roses have thorns. And my question.. Well my question is I have heard that skakdi have this slug that lives on their spine.. is this true?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Sure roses have thorns, and I have a big, powerful and downright impressive barbed spine, so I'd say we're even in that department." I retorted with a sneer. Chuckling inwardly at finding another surface similarity between us.

"Spine Slugs, you mean?" I asked, without really needing an answer, it was pretty straightforward. I shuddered a little at the thought of having my spine play host to a parasite.

"Yeah, they exist, I don't have one, though. They give you temper problems that I could really do without" I answered.

"How about it?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

An odd sort of smile came over her face as she heard this and she leaned in close to Colx

"And they feed off emotions right?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"They feed off of one emotion: Singular. They feed off of and enhance rage and anger" I said, my eyes glazing a bit as a slew of unpleasant memories panged in the back of my mind. I did have one of those slugs once, and when I lost control, which happened quite often... things got ugly real quick. It was a part of my life I preferred to forget.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina nods slowly as she hears this

"I was just curious.. I thought it would be interesting if it could feed on emotions other than that one.. would be interesting if they could feed off love and what not. Just an idle thought."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"It's certainly a thought," I replied "though I wonder what you would consider doing with that if it was true"

I reached around her, then, holding her close to me as I let loose an enigmatic glint in my eyes to rush past our connection and delve into hers, peering into her soul. Primal desire, intellectual curiosity and soulful intrigue glowing in my eyes as I smirked at her.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled softly. however as she was held close to him she stared into his eyes and seemed to melt into them. However as she leaned forward she placed her hands on the side of his head and gently kissed him. There was passion in the kiss as she then broke away from him and smirked widely

"You know we are essentially out in public and no angry mob has come to strike us down yet."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I was pretty pleased to finally see her come around to me, so far I'd been the one initiating this sort of thing. I'll chalk that up to my sensual powers of seduction wearing down on her once and for all.

The kiss was heartfelt, long and laced with passion and excitement. Finally we were committing to letting those who happened to pass by see us for who we were. I'll be honest, it was kind of exciting. I didn't let go of her eyes as we broke apart.

"Oh, they'll be around eventually, but for now let's savor the moment"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina shaked her head playfully as she just leaned forward and placed her head on his chest and her hands against the chest as well as her eyes closed.

"You silly skakdi... One day i will choke on my food and die because i laughed mid bite."

Her words despite humorous were filled with admiration.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Here's hoping there'll be a couple thousand years before that happens" I replied as I embraced her, smiling.

We remained like that for a while, letting the sunlight bathe us in warming waves as I let my fingers run up and down her back. Thanking my advanced age for not ruining this moment with restlessness cranking up my joints.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Varan

The hurricane around Varan had reached it's climax. Trees were being thrown, branches were whipping fiercely at the beings standing at the platform, and a fury of leaves sliced through the wind - it was pure torture. And Varan stood in the eye of it, delirious to what was happening.

He had fully released Zeth's throat, and as that Toa staggered back, a screaming voice erupted in Varan's mind, telling him to kill Zeth. But for the first time ever... he questioned authority. For the sole time in his existence, he asked himself:

Why?

And then pure shadow-energy brutally forced it's way into his mind, the fiery orture fogging up his senses and overloading his brain. He screamed and tore at this face, trying to rip it all away. But the pain wouldn't leave. He howled in agony... and the storm around him began to subside.

The skies grew clear. The gravity fields diminished, and all that was left was the smoke pouring from gashes in Varan's head.

He collapsed, and all went black.

It was over.

For the first time, the impossible had happened; Varan had failed.

And the Master was furious.

Edited by Bioni-Man