BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Shadowstalker

"I most certainly will not tell you about them this close to the resident nutcases." SS stated flatly, obviously indicating the Gukko Force. "Also, my name is not Canhead, I am not nutty about power, I am not crazy about violence, I haven't any friends to feed to a Tahtorak, I don't want promotions, and I have all the knives I need. Might pick up another soon though."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Asuno

(Le-Koro)

"If you won't tell us," Asuno responded, unfazed by the captive's resistant words, "You'll likely tell them eventually."

He raised the knife he confiscated. "And it won't be this one you get back, either."

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

IC: Morok in Le-Wahi, Fau Swamp

Morok was devastated. Vuracious had escaped him again. Morok had always felt he had little to no other purpose in life then to slay the tyrant who had destroyed his friends, village, and island. He sat down recalling his boredom in Ta-Wahi and his sudden lust for blood.

"Have I changed?", Morok thought to himself,"Am I any less war-hungry than I once was?"

IC: Dehkaz

Without a word, Dehkaz stepped from the busy Le-Koroan street to the receded entryway of one of an average-sized, stone-faced shop that looked like it hadn't been occupied since before the fall of Makuta. He turned his head back, one guantleted hand on the plain wooden door, his violet eyes searching in an area behind Naona, looking to see that their passage hadn't drawn any attention. After a moment, he seemed satisfied, and pushed the door open to let a pillar of daylight crawl into the dusty room on the other side. Dehkaz stepped in quickly, his footsteps sending puffs of dust swirling around the lowly-lit room.

The building itself looked to be a shop of some sort, or at least, it may have been some time in the distant past. Now, Fikou webs and rot covered shelves rather than goods, possibly why it went out of business. The crystalline windows looked cracked, and haphazardly nailed in planks covered a few of them. There wasn't much in terms of furniture within the shop, and the floorboards creaked in protest to the two Toa's armored footsteps.

All in all, it was a rather strange place for a seasoned guard to camp out, Dehkaz didn't even like shopping.

"This way," Dehkaz said to his counterpart, making his way behind a counter with a few widgets just as old as it scattered across it's surface, where another door, this one noticeably handleless, was set into the wall. Though Dehkaz didn't push this one open, instead, he simply lifted his hand, and focused on a spot on it's worn face. Less than a moment later, the unmistakable sound of the mechanisms of a lock falling into place sounded from the far side, and the door opened on it's own accord.

Behind this door was a room starkly different from the one that lead to it. In fact, it was hard to believe they were in the same building at all. For one, there wasn't a speck of dust to be found. And there was the fact that this room did have goods. If one was shopping for weapons.

Along the walls hung enough of them to outfit a small army, or maybe, two heavily armed guards. The various pieces of equipment were interspaced by an assortment of parchments, forming a collage of paper connected to one another by red ink lines.

"I've been, uh, busy," Dehkaz confessed after a moment, shrugging.

IC: Mihlra

The woman stopped, her expression freezing between forming some choice words and straight out disbelief. Her gaze defocused, staring at a spot that no one else could see.

"...Skyra..." She echoed, though it was clear Mihlra wasn't talking to the Toa of Air before her.

"N-no, it can't, you can't..." She protested in a voice that didn't convince herself, "You're dead..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra

I blinked slowly at my mother several times in surprise. I'm dead? Well, I guess this explains why she never came back for us... I wasn't sure what to say, All these years I thought she was dead, and she had thought the same of me. I would have laughed at the irony if it hadn't been so tragic. It was almost as if someone had wanted to keep us apart, the thought was most unsettling.

"I..I did too...thought you were dead I mean..." For years I had longed to have the chance to speak to my mother again, but now that I'd been given that very chance I was unsure how to proceed. I had a lot of questions, and I was sure she did as well.

"I think...we should find somewhere to sit down." I was afraid one of us would pass out from shock, me in particular.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

She stood there motionless, her world having compressed down to just the two of them. Nothing else existed, nothing else mattered. The shock was more than just something her subconscious created to give it time to register what was going on, she felt it, it caught her breath and weighed her down in the pit of her stomach. Everything else the moment before was forgotten, replaced with a headache-inducing combination of pure euphoria and sickening confusion.

She managed to snap back to reality, tearing herself away from the insubstantial to focus on the here and now. Unconsciously, Mihlra reached out to place a hand on Skyra's shoulder, as if checking to see if the Le-Toa really was there.

"Yes, we should... sit down," Mihlra agreed, her magenta gaze fixing itself on Skyra once again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I nearly flinched as she put her hand on my shoulder, I had barely registered the idea that my mother was alive, and her touch only strengthened that thought. As my mother spoke I glanced at a bench that was in the distance, it was at the the edge of the platform and had an incredible view of the endless jungle that surrounded the village. With that in mind I gestured for my mother to follow me.

I stopped in my tracks for a moment, remembering that my friends were still with me, and probably wondering what was going on. I turned to look at Hari, Krayn, and Tillian.

"I need to speak with my mother...alone." I said in a nervous tone. "We'll find you guys later." As much as I'd have loved to introduce my not-dead mother to my friends, we really needed to talk first.

When we got to the bench we practically sat down at the same time, I was unable to take my eyes off of my mom, and she couldn't take her's off of mine. I just couldn't believe she was actually alive.

"I...I have so many questions...I don't know where to begin..." I said, breaking the long silence.

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Upvote 1

"Ah, no, not really," Dehkaz agreed, "But, it gives me an excuse to procure a bunch of fancy things from Po-Koro's armory."

With that, he moved over to one of the weapon covered walls, and pulled off what looked to be a map of the Wahi. It was slightly hard to tell, with all of the marks scattered across it's surface. He then flattened it out on the surface of the table that took up the center of the room.

"You're a girl," Mihlra said blankly, her mind subconsciously picking out the first thing it registered after "you're not dead". She shifted slightly on the bench, the process of returning to reality not the most comfortable ones.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Not like it's going to hurt anyone that a few things are missing from the inventory."

Dehkaz paused for a moment, considering. "Alright, I take that back, maybe six or seven people are going to get hurt. Though crime tends to be a dangerous business, and I for one have no problem making it a dangerous business."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Oh right, I still had to explain the whole girl thing didn't I? My cheeks flushed as she pointed out that I was not the sex I'd been born as.

"I became a girl about four months ago. This body is...not my original body." She looked even more confused now, I quickly started to explain further. "Four months ago I got injured in a fight, fatally so. I was rushed to a Ga-koro hospital, where the only chance for me to live was to transfer my spirit to a new, unused body with a Kanohi Iden before my original body...expired." My cheeks felt hot, for whatever reason telling this story always brought some embarrassment, and telling it to my own mother made it worse.

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

IC: Morok in Le-Wahi, Fau Swamp

Morok altered his attention to a near be tree still set a blaze. He immediately absorbed the flames to refrain the fire from spreading while simultaneously acknowledging his impulsive behavior, regretting what he had done.

He remembered his Toa-leader's last words,"You have not yet reached your destiny, and have still many lessons to learn, so please, leave now.".

What had he meant?

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann, Asuno and Shadowstalker reached an area of the koro with tall huts that had many openings above street level. Perched in the surrounding trees were several Gukko birds, and one enormous violet-and-black bird sat on top of the hut directly before them, its head tucked beneath its wing for a nap.

"Well, here we are. Think we should knock?"

OOC: Who controls the Gukko Force, anyway?

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Morok in Le-Koro, Fau Swamp

Morok sat up. He knew Vuracious was notorious for his stealth abilities, and he was Le-Wahi; a place full of green. There seemed to be more pressuring matters, but more of a substantial priority than Vuracious? Indeed it felt that way, but he'd been chasing Vuracious most of his life now. What could possibly mean more than that?

IC: Shadowstalker

SS began to unobtrusively slip away, one inch at a time.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: (Hari)

"Thanks Krayn," I replied, giggling as I wrapped my arms around his neck, sitting down in his lap. I could swear my De-Toa boyfriend's only grew redder by it, he can be so adorable sometimes. Skyra had to bow out, apparently her mother had returned! Good for her, Skyra has us, her friends, but that doesn't mean it isn't good to see family once in a while. I visit Mom and Dad when I can, they've been gone so long, all I really remember is their names, but I do remember bits and pieces. I told Mom and Dad about Krayn, my friends, about being part of the Guard. I'd like to think they agreed with most things I do. I was told they were rather free spirits and that I emulated that, and they would have been proud to have a daughter like me. I hope so, I was a bit of a klutz, and I guess wanting to live life as fully as I could made me a little strange, I shook away the sad thoughts.

"Hi Onuzek, I don't believe we've met before, I'm Hari Korari!" I said to the gargantuan purple and black Toa. He seemed very cuddly, especially after Skyra hugged him and he seemed to be generally happy to be around his friends again.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Colx (Le-Koro)

"Truth of the matter is I was more interested in roughing up someone who just might have earned it" I told her "turns out that wasn't really the case, though, so I decided to drop out while I was still ahead"

"Either way, my work here's done," I finished, having thrown a short glance at the young'uns, before looking back at Vrina.

"Fancy finding another private spot?"

IC: Vrina

Vrina merely laughed and patted Colx on the back

"You know i would not be surprised if we suddenly were interrupted at yet another private place."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

"S'pose so" I mumbled, as usual with a grin on my face. Things had been relatively smooth sailing this far anyway, so I wasn't going to push the expectations too high.

"Or we could just go back until it's time. Your call"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina shrugged a bit

"And what would we do back there till then eh?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I don't know," I replied, talking straight from the heart, "I just know I don't like standing around all day for no reason"

"I suppose it's possible that we could try something else, but I'm at a loss for what that could be"

Things weren't exactly going according to plan.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"You sound a little guilty," Cael said, so softly that I couldn't tell where she ended and the water she commanded began again.

"Me, guilty?"

The rustle of coins and chips, clanging on fine tables and jingling in our palms. Grokk was laughing.

Bite marks on my neck and scratches down my spine. Nikarra was screaming my name.

The rustle of broken bones, cruelly mimicked by empty catacombs. I was sobbing, begging, dying. Brykon had left me.

The island fell silently, so silently; if anything, it may have yawned just once before it died, like it was just hibernating at the prelude to the coldest winter on record.

Cael was still staring. "Maybe a little guilty," I confessed.

IC (Cael)

The healer looked out towards the horizon, where once the Isles' shapes had draped themselves across the waves. Now there was only water, sparkling under the sun like a thousand mirrors, reflecting probing eyes from the secrets drowned in their depths.

"Then maybe this is your chance to make it right."

IC: Morok in Le-Koro, Fau Swamp

Perhaps Morok's own sense of vengeance had driven him to his pointless life. Absurd? Perhaps not.

Morok sat up, he knew he needed to keep his mind off Vuracious. Of course this idea had already proven itself problematic. The mere thought of casting his capture aside seemed vulgar to Morok.

Edited by Damaracx The Mad Scientist

"I don't know," I replied, talking straight from the heart, "I just know I don't like standing around all day for no reason"

"I suppose it's possible that we could try something else, but I'm at a loss for what that could be"

Things weren't exactly going according to plan.

Vrina tapped her chin gently considering this tense situation. With a smirk she leaned on Colx looking up at him with a devious glint in her eyes

"Well we could head back and i could tell you about all the handsome toa i have ever met or when i have used my looks to get me out of bad situations."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"You always have something going on in that pretty little head of yours, don't ya" I remarked to her. Feeling the ol' brainbox firing up again.

"Well, I ain't gonna complain. But I'll let you know I've got a story or two of my own that could use an audience"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina eyes danced as she heard this

"Heck i could use a good story as long as i don't fall to sleep."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

A horrible, gut-wrenching, sensation in her chest, a primal instinct of the sort that'd she'd felt before, a feeling of complete helplessness and loss, one stemming from a complete inability to directly protect her very blood and unwillingness to let events play out without her control. A breath-catching feeling mixed with equal parts relief and pure, merciless self-infuriation. For one who'd shut themselves out from such things, one used to completely severing ties to the emotional world, the news delivered in no more than a few short sentences nearly ripped away the tenuous grip on the less-than-stable situation at hand she desperately clung to.

She hadn't been there.

She could have been there.

The single cold observation surfacing from her subconscious hit her harder than any physical blow ever could.

How Skyra managed to even talk about something such as that was beyond her. Mihlra reached out, placing a hand on the bench in a futile attempt to return some sense of stability to the quickly changing world around. She blinked in two short, rapid movements, her vision distorted slightly a thin film as her magenta gaze flicked up to stare at the Toa of Air seated next to her.

"Oh," She managed to get out, an unwelcomed sense of awkwardness returning.

"I'm sorry."

Those two words held much more within than what pertained to the subject at hand. Much more. She did not do emotional reunions well. Or at all. Never had to, never thought to, mainly because reunions took more than one. There was no way to run from this, no where to hide.

Dehkaz inhaled through his teeth, releasing the held breath after a moment's pause with a thoughtful frown, a gauntleted hand curled just beneath his chin with his brow furrowed. He gave a nonverbal sound of contemplation, violet eyes searching around the room for a solution to the current problem.

Another moment pasted, before his gaze returned to Naona, and he shrugged.

"Ever use a dagger before?" He asked, his hand moving from his chin to turn upward with the movement of his shoulders. "A bit more subtle than, well, a staff."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"It...it hasn't been that bad really." I started...seeing how distraught my mother seemed to be. I could see the shock in her eyes, though that wasn't surprising since she thought I'd been dead all this time. I was feeling something quite similar.

"I mean, at first being a girl was scary and confusing...but I've been able to adapt alright. I still haven't figured everything out but, I think I'm getting there. It's not all that different from being a boy really." The fact that I was wearing what I wearing proved I'd come pretty far.

Well, now that I'd answered her first question, I figured it was only fair to ask one of my own. "What...happened all those years ago?" I placed my hand on top of hers, I knew this wouldn't be easy for her to talk about, but I needed to know. "Until now...I thought you and Dad had been killed by Rahkshi."

"I'll have to get my ol' pipe, though" I told her, letting a smile creep onto my face.

"I don't tell stories without it"

Vrina could not help but laugh at this notion as she proceeded to grab ahold of Colx's hand and lead him towards Colx's place eager to see this infamous pipe storyteller in action

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Colx (Fitness Center)

We made good time to the ol' stomping grounds, and I got good and comfortable in an armchair near the empty fireplace. It would've been awful cozy to have the fire roaring, but now wasn't the right time.

"Hmm." I pondered, "now lemme see if I can pull something from off the ol' memory lane"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: This has taken way too long. Let's just say the Gukko Force is occupied and let Shadowstalker escape.

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann knocked against the bamboo door to the Gukko Force's main hut. There was no response. She knocked again, then tilted her head and listened carefully. She could hear nothing from the hut except the quiet chirping of a bird-rahi. It didn't appear that anyone was there at the moment.

But without realizing it, Jrahann had made a great mistake: she had stopped paying attention to her prisoner.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins