BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Arjun

Arjun continued to watched the Rama while listening to Alfon. He had to confess the response came with a little pang, but he shrugged it off. Next time I'll be a little more careful with inviting myself places.

At any rate, there were other things he needed think about, namely this Nui Rama that just came up to them. After staring at them for a bit, it flew off, and then turned back to stare at them again.

"... Are you watching this?" Arjun asked Alfon. "Is this thing asking us to follow it? I didn't think these things were intelligent enough for such behavior." He clicked to Hashara to start following. "I doubt this is a trap because, let's face it, we aren't exactly the most important beings on this island. So I'm guessing this Rama here is going to lead us to its rider who may or may not be in an intact state. Either way this could get interesting." He turned to Alfon.

"I don't want to keep you from your plans but you're welcome to tag along... the backup could be appreciated."

BZPRPG

IC: Syvra Syvra offered a wicked little smile as he heard this before offering with a slight wave of his hand"And what praytell do you think my line of work is?" Within the palm of his hand a vibrant purple rose with black inner petals began to form. Slowly the stem wrapped itself around syvra's hand while the bulb stayed in the middle of his palm."For i am interested to know what you think."

IC: Colx (Bright-Star Inn)

"Well, I'm guessing you do the basic Toa stuff. You know: saving Matoran, fighting Rahi and stuff like that. The venomous sword just implies that you're going in more prepared than most other Toa I've met" Colx replied

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Syvra

Syvra held up a single finger as he rubbed at the side of his mask

"Poisonous.. poisonous sword. And no i don't go saving matoran or anything.. Instead i apparently become a target for a crazy cult of necromancers.. So yeah not your average toa.. And what do you do Colx?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Hey, It's cool, I've got Toa friends" Colx replied before proceeded to answer Syvra's question.

"I run a gym" he said "I teach people how to fight, keep in shape and stay alive. Although it doesn't sound like you need it"

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra nods rather slowly seeming to consider this response and smirks

"Yeah.. plus i tend to use some underhanded tactics.. such as these little spores i will lay on the ground before my opponent. When they step on it it releases a cloud of gas that when inhaled causes a coughing fit and temporary blindness. Though i other methods that is just one of my favorites"

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Syvra nodded as he heard this. He brought his glass to his mouth and sipped gently though as he brought it back down to the table he settled on colx

"So i am guessing most of the frequenters of your gym are those who work for the military.. um.. gukko force i think they are called?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

NPC IC: Sign

The roll of parchment had been nailed to a tree at it's top and bottom. It billowed in the wind, and then subsided. A Skakdi had came and hung it up not too long ago. He was a cripple for sure, with a prosthetic leg and blade for a hand. He had been determined to get the word out about his idea. The Skakdi letters were strange to many, but the intended audience could read them fine.

SKAKDI OF MATA NUI

DO YOU FEEL OPPRESSED OR CONTROLLED?

ARE YOU SICK OF THE KOROS BEING ON THE BRINK OF WAR?

DO YOU WANT TO GET AWAY FROM THE KOROS?

MY NAME IS VHOHAN, AND I HAVE A SOLUTION.

BE A PART OF A GLORIOUS NEW KORO FOR SKAKDI.

FOR THE PROTECTION OF OUR PEOPLE, AND THIS ISLAND.

COME TO 567 WEST USSAL STREET IN ONU-KORO FOR MORE.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Colx spied the parchment through the window, taking a closer look once the crippled Skakdi had left..

SKAKDI OF MATA NUI

DO YOU FEEL OPPRESSED OR CONTROLLED?

"No, not really" Colx replied, as if the parchment could hear his thoughts

ARE YOU SICK OF THE KOROS BEING ON THE BRINK OF WAR?

"I thought they were just starting to get along again" Colx retorted.

DO YOU WANT TO GET AWAY FROM THE KOROS?

"Now, Le-Koro may not be perfect, but it has its charm, Besides, if I move who'll serve me my drinks while growling out of the corner of his mouth?"

MY NAME IS VOHAN, AND I HAVE A SOLUTION.

"I bet you do"

BE A PART OF A GLORIOUS NEW KORO FOR SKAKDI.

"Using the words "glorious" and "Skakdi" in the same sentence. Nice"

FOR THE PROTECTION OF OUR PEOPLE, AND THIS ISLAND.

"As if, I think "Crime Fortress" is a better description for what you have in mind"

COME TO 567 WEST USSAL STREET IN ONU-KORO FOR MORE.

Colx shook his head as he turned his attention to the Inn again.

"The things some people do for attention" he said.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra turned to look at the parchement and smirked as he heard colx

"Indeed.. Though Colx i have one simple question for you before i leave the Bright-star and quit bothering you. My question is have you heard anything regarding the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an? After the raid on their base in Onu-koro.. which i pleasantly provided the location of to the ussalry, they managed to escape and i have been tracking them since with no luck.. so i figured i would start asking around and as such i felt i may ask you since you seem to be quite the local here."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Can Syvra read Skakdi writing now?

"Can't say I have. Not here or from either of my friends. I think they'd run across it they probably would've told me"

OOC: To be honest i missed the part where it said skakdi writing but i have a legitimate excuse for what he said.. When syvra said indeed he was agreeing the comment colx made at the end about attention.. Thank god i left the comment vague enough.. But no he can not read skakdi

Syvra rose from his chair and nodded to Colx

"Well then thank you anyway Colx.. While i may not have gained anything from this i at least know they are not causing enough issues here.. Though if you by chance do hear something about it i hope you will not mind sending me a letter? While i am not sure what side of the law you value and it is not my right to question i also sense you would frown on a group of beings that kidnap others and either kill them to be turned into mindless slaves later or tortured till they give into the groups will."

He offers that last part with a dark grin that seems to just ooze hate

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Saran buzzed in satisfaction as Arjun, at least, started following. It was time to get back to Hasil, now, and he would have the others with him. Quickly turning around, Saran sped off, back towards his rider.

"No, no I did not," Hasil replied to Atea, back on the ground, with a smile. "I never expected to come on this island either, though, so I guess there's no issue with it." He turned, looking up in the direction where Saran had gone. The Nui-Rama seemed to be trying to bring the other two back with him.

"How long do you think before all of our flying friends come down here?" he asked Atea, pointing up towards the group in the sky.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Not particularly," Hasil replied. "I've had more than enough experiences with other people to realize that betting on their sense of timeliness serves to do nothing but leave me lacking in money." He stopped for a moment, to give the others time to reach him, and sighed.

"You know, it's been a long while since I've had somebody to practice my bladework with," he said after a moment. "I can only practice on my own. It's annoying and wastes time."

profiles i guess

IC:

"I could give you my longer sword," Hasil responded, lifting the scabbard - holding the aforementioned sword - to show it to Atea. "The forms for the smaller sword are the same, and it would give me an extra challenge, having to get within your guard to strike at you."

profiles i guess

IC: Alfon

"It'd be my pleasure." I said, curious to wherever the Rama would lead us. My best guess was someone had trained it, namely a rider from our division, mainly because, like Arjun mentioned, most of these insects were far too stupid to produce such behavior.

"Ain't that right, Vohu?"

Bzzz.

Yeah, keep buzzing. Daft bugger.

Together, we followed our new guide, speeding off into the distance with us trailing behind at a reasonable distance just in case things went south. Turns out my previous was assumption was correct since the bug led us to Hasil and that chick, the one with a number for a name. Wings buzzing softly, Vohu hovers a little over the ground, close enough so I can dismount without breaking my ankles or splat into a pancake. God, I love pancakes.

"Hasil, I see you've trained your Rama well." I said in greeting, right before waltzing my way to...what was it? 27? 32? 79? Whatever, the only pertinent part you should retain is that the female attracted me like a magnet (as always). With that said, here's how things are going to roll: flirt, get rejected.

The usual, y'know?

"Hello, I don't believe we've officially met before." I begin, holding my hand out. "I'm Alfon. The Alfon."

At that point, I was practically waiting for whatever blow to my ego she'd hit me with.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: NPC - Forceman - Gukko Force Recruitment Center "Of course! You wish to join Le-Koro Wind-riders yes?"IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro"New orders for Aurora," Kongu looked to the guards as he fit himself into Ka's saddle, "If he attempts to escape he is to be killed on sight," he looked into the eyes of the Toa in charge of the prison, "I would rather not have to, but between he and my people; my people have yet to try and poison civilians and kill members of its military.I trust your judgement."

Edited by turntechGodhead

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC:

Due to RPG-time, this is a sort of present/parallel/past-type of post, taking place during the skipped battle with the legacy and explaining what the other half of team Joske is up to while Cael, Skyra etc. move back to Le-Koro, while at the same time already dealing with the aftermath. As a man in a box once said: Wibbly-Wobbly, timey-wimey stuff.

Suggested Soundtrack:

[/size]

Thanks to Hari, Tyler and Gabe for their contributions to this tastiest of jams! =)

IC:

I slumped down in the seat across from Dorian and tugged on one of the dozens of bandages wrapped around my body. He smirked at me. I returned the expression, for a change. “Your whistling sounds awful - compared to the birds.”

“And you look hideous compared to a girl.”

We both chuckled. A few days ago, we wouldn’t have even shared a table, much less a proper laugh. Then again, a few days ago we hadn’t saved each other’s behinds. Probably felt weird for Dorian too. Which was understandable. That's the trouble with cops. You're all set to hate their guts and then you meet one that goes decent and friendly on you. Kinda funny how these things turn out...

I lazily opened my eyes, my left eyelid struggling with the sticky crimson liquid that was running across it, originating somewhere in the region of my temple. I was distantly aware of my surroundings, but a dull throbbing in the back of my head and an off-balance feeling not helped by my ears seemingly registering sounds, as if listening through cotton, prevented me from properly focusing. In addition to that, I felt something repeatedly poking me in the side.

At least I had sight again, that was a start. Dark swirls, mixed in with oddly grey and lavender blurbs of colour faded in and out of my field of view. I blinked several times, trying to make the blurry shapes turn into one clear picture. Slowly but surely they gained contours and sharpness and I realized the dark blurbs were actually the rocks of the cave’s ceiling...the cave. Echelon had detonated explosives, something had hit me on the head from behind...

Memories began flooding my mind as my brain started to pick up the pace and kicked into high gear again. We’d traced Echelon back here, somewhere we thought we had him cornered. Instead of a strategic fight though, things had gone south, and rapidly. It should have been a team-fight, but instead Echelon and his lackeys had managed to bog us down in duels, preventing proper teamwork. I felt anger rise within me. I should have seen it coming. Despite traveling together for weeks, we’d never taken the time to train, or spar. I hated to admit it, but our preparations had been lacking and now we were paying the price in cuts, burns and bruises.

Somehow though, we’d managed to hold our own and even push back, at which point Echelon had decided to spring another trap and brought down the cave over our heads - probably using explosives. I’d leapt forward and somehow had avoided being crushed. At least, that was as much as I could tell. I felt like a Maha loin-steak after being thoroughly tenderized with a hammer. I probably smelled like a steak as well. Most of the fight was a blur in my mind still, but I remembered being pinned to the wall, firmly in the grasp of Echelon’s magnetism. I don’t know if you’ve ever felt your innards being crushed by your own ribcage, but I can assure you, it’s far from pleasant. With no other way out, I’d gone to my last resort, fired up my elemental reserves and driven my own temperature to flashpoint and escaped his grasp. Hot metal does not respond well to magnetism. Unfortunately, neither does flesh to hot metal. And the more sensation returned to my body, the more I realized I was hurting all over.

And to complete the discomfort, that incessant poking and repeated sound in my ears were still there. I had to get moving again. If not for the fact that I was still in this spirit-forsaken cave, then because I needed medical attention, among other things: I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation, I needed a home in the country. What I had was a badge, a mask and two swords.

Flexing my left arm, I summoned what strength I could to drag myself out from under the rubble and roll over on my side...and suddenly realized what had been poking me since I had come to: Valria. Maybe things weren’t so bad after all...

“Agni, I was worried, the attack, the fighting I thought I’d be ready...I’m...I’m sorry…” I reached down, helping him to his feet. He was so battered, so torn up, exhausted and I...I had fared better than he. There scratches, gashes, and bruises here and there, however my skull was throbbing constantly. We needed to get out of here, needed to get medical attention, and the rest of the group? What had happened to them? Dorian, Joske, Cael, Tuara, and Merror. Names I had only gotten a slight introduction to, before thrust into a fight like this. Wasn’t really much of a fight more of a…

Oh god, oh god, not again. Not again. Breathe in, breathe out, I needed to focus keep my mind in the moment and not on something that happened years ago. I needed to get Agni out of here. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up, allowing him to lean his weight on me. As soon as he got his bearings, we would be off, and I could know that he was safe. We had barely gotten time you know, to catch up, to talk about things, to talk about us. No time, straight into battle, we were unprepared, we were weak. I was weak, I had to be strong now. I would be strong now.

“Come on, we need to get out of here, find you some proper medical attention.”

I tried to stand upright as best as I could, but it still felt more like clinging to Valria’s shoulders than remaining upright on my own.

“Wait, Valria, we can’t...the others…” I managed to groan. “We can’t just leave them.”

“But your injuries…” she started to say. There was something haunted behind her eyes that I recognized. I’d seen it before on her. I felt a slight rush of energy and cut her off. “My injuries can wait...we have to help them. Please, Val.”

She swallowed hard, steeling herself. “Okay.” she said. As if to underline the situation, we heard a pained groan echo around the cave. “We better hurry…” I muttered. “It’s been going on since I came to.” Valria said. I squeezed her slightly with the arm she’d pulled across her shoulders, the closest thing to a hug I could manage right now. “We’ll make it.” I said, trying to sound as reassuring as I could, even if I wasn’t a hundred percent convinced of the statement myself.

We made our way past rubble and collapsed parts of the cave’s ceiling. As it turned out the moans were much closer than we’d thought. We’d rounded a boulder and found ourselves in a larger chamber where the ceiling had not collapsed - perhaps because the Makuta worshippers had intended it as a fallback route? There was no sign of Joske, Tuara or the others anywhere nearby - the explosion must have scattered our group more than I thought, or even completely separated us. I just hoped Cael and the others had gotten away. As soon as I saw what was going on inside the cavern though, I stopped and pulled Valria back out of sight behind the rock. Apparently my head was back in the moment again, because it immediately analyzed the scene in front of us: Dorian suspended in mid-air, twitching and twisting at the whim of Echelon, holding him trapped with his power and administering his torturous revenge. Dark liquid dripped from the Toa of iron, pooling below him.

I gritted my teeth...for one, I was still aching...and secondly, I was getting mad. I glanced at the Toa next to me. “Val...do me a favour...hold Echelon down; it’s time to end this.”

”My pleasure,” I growled, calling upon an anger I had not felt in some time. This rage I had felt only once before, when Telric had killed Mef, effectively laughing in our faces. The same thing which Echelon was doing now to Dorian. Well as much as I would like to say I didn’t delight in Telric’s pain, I did. I wanted him to suffer for what he did. Now I wanted Echelon to suffer, for what he did to Agni’s friends, for what these Followers of Makuta wrought on good people.

I focused on him, narrowing my emerald eyes, I wanted Echelon to feel like the whole universe was pulverizing his bones, pressed like a fresh copy of the Mata Nui Daily. We’d could leave a message after we were finished: “Here lies Echelon he once was a terrifying monster, now he’s a pancake.”

Echelon would feel an immense weight on himself, as if I Kane-Ra sat on him and stubbornly refused to move. The first thing to go would be his concentration, no way anyone can think straight when they can barely stand. His knees would give out next, he would be getting heavier by the second. There was no bringing Echelon in, taking him to jail, locking him up forever, he would just escape.

Monsters like Echelon required a permanent solution that some of us are afraid to make, but not me, and by what I heard, certainly not Dorian. Telric was ruled by his hubris and he died. Echelon is no different, he’ll die just the same.

The look on her face spoke volumes as she stepped around the boulder and used her power on the Toa of Magnetism. It was a look revealing something angry, dark...and dangerous. Then again, so was Echelon. As soon as her element took a hold on him, I sprang into action as well, rounding the corner as fast as I could and - working through my pain - hurried towards Dorian as fast as my legs would permit. There wasn’t much time.

"Shaddix!" I called out to the slumped down assassin as he labored for breath and stared up at Echelon with murderous blue eyes. "You really gonna let the legends say that you just died sitting down in some cave?"

Something flickered in his eyes, a spark that I knew at once had relit the sometimes-short, sometimes-mile-long walking fuse that was the kid. His smirk gained new energy as he plunged his hand into the rock surface of the cave and pulled himself up, hands stretched out and slowly spinning in circles as though he were trying to summon a tornado. Little pellets and pieces of metal emerged in the air around him, and when at last Echelon turned to him again, Dorian Shaddix looked almost heroic.

The Necromancer was crouched on the stone floor, hand clamped over his staff where it lay, his limbs shaking slightly as his muscles struggled to support the enormous weight Valria was impressing upon them. Shaddix had risen to his feet; a pity the torture hadn’t caused enough damage to keep him down. Echelon made a mental note to expend a little more power next time.[/size]

His eyes gleamed red as he watched the former Mark Bearer summon a whirlwind of metallic shards, and immediately his intellect began calculating like clockwork, plotting out in his mind’s eye a magnetic field of just the right shape and strength to deflect the soon-to-be hail of daggers. With a flick of a mental switch, the field flared silently into life around him, a shell of perfect field lines invisible to all but the Toa of Magnetism. He made no sign or gesture; such motions were simply mnemonics to help focus the mind, and he was perfectly adept at summoning his element without them.

As I moved, I noticed Echelon looking at Dorian summoning his reserves, eyes glowing fiercely and defiant. Instinctively, I knew what would happen next. The cloud of shrapnel whirled faster and faster now, ready to be unleashed. But the metal alone would not be able to touch the highly skilled Toa of magnetism. I raised my hand, focused on the swirling metal and activated my elemental energy.

“Now!” my shout rang out through the cave. Multiple things happened at once within the next second: Echelon glanced at the source of the shout and I found myself unable to move, pinned in place by his power. An instant later I saw his eyes widen, though, as the metal Dorian had summoned and now unleashed against Echelon began glowing white-hot. I poured everything I had left into heating them up and a moment later a flashing shower of sparks erupted between the two Toa as the superheated shrapnel pierced the invisible magnetic barrier and found its target.

Echelon understood the intricacies of his element more than well enough to know that the hotter the metal, the less it is affected by magnetic force - and the shards were practically molten. In the split seconds before the swarm of glowing spikes reached him, all he could do was to throw up his cloak in front of him with all the strength he could muster against the gravitational forces pulling on him. The shards shot in the cloak like a swarm of Hoto bugs, some burying themselves in the black fabric which instantly burst into flame, and others piercing clean through it, grazing the Necromancer’s armour in showers of sparks. One, particularly well-placed, dug itself into Echelon’s thigh with a sizzle of burning flesh.

The Dark Toa hissed in pain, hurling the flaming cloak from him before fixing his analytical yet murderous gaze on the trio. Picking out the Toa of Gravity, he used his pain-sharpened anger to send a particularly vicious magnetic throw her way.

The Necromancer knew when to make a tactical retreat. He didn’t look to see whether he’d injured or merely distracted her; the moment he felt the gravitational hold lessen he summoned the last remaining portions of his elemental powers, and the Dark Toa seemed to be pulled back by swift, invisible wires, hurtling away from his enemies and into the mouth of the remaining tunnel.

It all had happened so fast, and my focus was entirely on keeping Echelon pinned that I hadn’t noticed his glare was now directed at me, before I could react I was swept off my feet and sent sailing backwards as if a rogue wave had crashed into me. Struggled as I might, the final blast of energy from Echelon had carried me right into the wall. I heard the thud that was my cranium colliding with solid rock and the next moment my vision faded to black.

“Valria?!”

I spun around halfway, looking where she’d stood a second before. She was slumped against the wall of rubble from the cave-in and she wasn’t moving. I was locked in place, mind racing to come to a decision that needed to be made five seconds ago. The others were missing, Dorian was hurt, Echelon was getting away and Valria had been injured as well. How badly, I didn’t know. Maybe it was just a concussion, maybe it was worse. I was torn. If it was and I left, she could be in serious peril. If I stayed then Echelon would escape and vanish, free to carry on the evil legacy of Makuta. But right now he was still vulnerable. I still had some juice left, I could go get him if I moved right now.

A rattling cough tore me from my dilemma and turned to face the source. Dorian was looking at me with a lopsided grin, blood trickling down his chin from the corner of his mouth. There was a slight gurgle as he spoke, before his knees gave way.

“You know...I could really go for a drink right now.”

I caught him before he could fall into the crimson puddle around his feet and eased him down. That was it then. Echelon was beyond our reach. I looked at Dorian, who was tightrope-walking over knockout-canyon. He managed to focus on me again for a moment, before slipping into unconsciousness, looking at me with wide, pleading eyes.[/size]

“Shots?”

-----

I don’t quite recall how we managed it out of the cave, but we’d made it. Valria had only been out of it for a few seconds, luckily, and together we’d managed to get out of the cave and back to the village, where Dorian had been immediately put in an intensive-care bed.

The other’s had made it back not long after as well and now, a few days later, we were finally fit enough it seemed, to think about our next steps. Speaking of which:[/size]

“So, Dorian. When are you being released from here?”

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

"Perhaps when we have more than a few seconds of time," Atea said as the buzzing grew closer. As Alfon dismounted, Atea was reminded of her opinion of him. Large ego, large head, small brain. Then again, she hadn't had many conversations with him.

As Alfon grew near, it was obvious that his attention was drawn to her. Just what she needed. After introducing himself, Alfon holded his hand out, presumably to shake. Atea glanced at the hand, gently shaking it before saying, "Atea."

IC: Arjun, Le Wahi jungle

Arjun followed closely behind, expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

And, as it turns out, there was no reason for him to worry. They came across Hasil, completely intact in all ways, socializing with another one of the Rama riders that Arjun hadn't had much interaction with.

"Hasil!" Arjun cried as he dismounted. "I was expecting a rescue mission but it looks as if my help will not be needed. I'm going to second Alfon on your Rama- he's got a good brain on him. Unlike..." and at this he smiled and leaned in to jokingly whisper, "Unlike that one."

Alfon would probably stab him him if he heard that- and it would probably be justifiable.

"So did you send your Rama after us or... what?

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

IC:

"Yes, I sent Saran after you two; and he isn't really trained well, he's just smart." Hasil smiled as Alfon almost immediately went to start socializing with Atea - he wasn't surprised by that - before turning back to Arjun. It was nice to see that the other Rama-rider was concerned, though that wasn't particularly needed; still, best to hope for the best, and to expect and plan for the worst.

"I figured I'd see what you all were up to, learn the general happenings around the Koro. After all, in case you haven't noticed, I have been particularly a common sight there, except for when I was coming in at night."

profiles i guess

IC: Alfon

Whoa, hold up.

No snarky remark? No degrading comment? No contempt-filled stare?

Kiss me now, I think I'm in lov- wait. Something's wrong. She gave me her name. Her name. While I'm flipping with joy because I rarely ever get that far, I'm puzzled. Last time I checked, she was branded with nothing but a number to serve as her piece of identity. 98? 55? Just gimme a moment, it's on the tip of my tongue...

Bah, I give up. Actually no, I don't. It's...it's...1, right? Whatever, Atea works. Much simpler and it's got a nice ring to it. Who knows, maybe I'll come up with a really lame nickname for her like, say, A Tea. Teacup.

I'm just awful, aren't I?

"To be honest," I begin, now veering my attention back to Hasil. "I've been spending a lot more time with Vohu than the doctor would like me to. It's kind of all I do now when I'm not busy crying myself to sleep. Can't say I've heard about anything interesting surrounding Le-Koro recently."

IC: Arjun, Le Wahi Jungle

"On the same note as what Alfon said, I think things have been relatively quite. I've been trying to go out on patrol frequently but I haven't seen any sign of trouble for the Koro. Though I'm admittedly a little out of touch with what's going on across the rest of the island, so if anyone's brewing trouble elsewhere I don't know about it. I really should get out more.

"And how about you, Hasil? To be honest I haven't been keeping total track of your whereabouts, since I'm not a stalker, so if you've been living out here in the jungle it's news to me. I know you can probably take care of yourself, but beyond that Is everything okay?"

BZPRPG

IC:

"Most everything is fine, now," Hasil said. "After all, I managed to help Atea here find a proper name for herself - I'd say that's certainly a mark of a day well spent. Though I still don't understand this restlessness that drives me out here, daily..." The Toa shook his head, putting a hand up to his temple. It had certainly been annoying, unable to find an answer to that question...though at least he managed to get something useful done.

He shook his head again, before gesturing to the Nui-Rama.

"What do you say to the thought of us all going back to Le-Koro on our Nui-Rama? Atea could ride with Saran and I, unless she's possessed of other preference...after all, Saran is easily the largest of all our Nui-Rama. More than strong and large enough to comfortably carry two Toa."

profiles i guess

IC: Arjun, Le-Wahi

Atea, so that's her name. Duly noted.

Arjun turned around and offered something between a wave, a solute, and head nod in her direction. And soon as he did it he felt ludicrously awkward and turned away. He could ride on the back of a Nui Rama, hit a target from beyond 40 bio, but getting on that level of even 'acquaintance' was hard for him to do

Given that she's on the Force I'll have to interact with her at some point... I suppose the four of us hanging out in Le-Koro is one way to break the ice.

"My work out here is pretty much done so I was planning on heading back there anyway. Bright-Star, drinks on me? Or perhaps you two were thinking about doing some training?"

BZPRPG

IC: KewaAfter all this time, Kewa had finally buckled down and decided to start making his own forge. Sure, there were others in Le-Koro, but not as many as other Koros. So, what better place to build one?Though he had to make his own forge from materials at hand. Which begged the question: Where, exactly, should he build his new forge? The most apparent answer was on the first floor of his hut. He was lucky enough to have gotten a two-floored hut, and he didn't even use both floors. Constructing a forge on a floor would be a good idea.So, that day, Kewa decided to move all of his possessions to the second floor of his house, to make room for his forge. And it was quite a bit of effort to do so. Many hours later, he had finally finished getting his bed and such up to the second floor.Now was a time to relax out of the house. Maybe at the Bright-Star Inn. Maybe he could get a few employees there, or some willing to help him build the forge. Kewa smiled at the thought. He was finally doing something for himself.OOC: Kewa open for interaction at the Bright-Star Inn. Feel free to talk to him.and no he isn't drunk this time

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: NPC - Forceman - Gukko Force Recruitment Center

"Of course! You wish to join Le-Koro Wind-riders yes?"IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro"New orders for Aurora," Kongu looked to the guards as he fit himself into Ka's saddle, "If he attempts to escape he is to be killed on sight," he looked into the eyes of the Toa in charge of the prison, "I would rather not have to, but between he and my people; my people have yet to try and poison civilians and kill members of its military.I trust your judgement."

IC: Matrixa

"Indeed, is there a forum to fill out or..."

I shifted feet, nervously.

IC: Aurora

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

They would learn quickly. Lean quickly or die, that was the way of life.

You know that isn't exactly true, cowards live.

Shut up. You don't understand what has happened.

It is funny, that I should come back after you had failed.

No it is not.

Why where you so clumsy.

You know why.

Explain.

Do what you always do, re-read my mind.

Question, how will you break out.

I chuckled, Why break out when it was soooo hard breaking in?

I had almost forgotten how much I loved you.

And I had almost forgotten how much I hated you. What I need, is to think like them.

You have been in that position before. What would have you done?

I would have told the guards, that for the greater good, I was to be killed on sight.

Exactly. Tread carefully little one.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post, didn't see snoip's post.

Edited by Aurora the cat

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Syvra looked at Colx one last time before turning towards the entrance of the Bright-star inn. Though as he was walking to it he seemed to have accidently bump into someone.. Likely a matoran since he did not see the being at his same height. As he bumped into them he looked down and offered the Fe-matoran a hand

"Sorry."

Awww.. Does wittle syvra care who he hurts?

Shut it Venixa.. One must maintain some kind of image.

Riiight.

Not that you would know about image.

Kane-ra backside

Tsk tsk such language young lady

Go suck a Makuta's big toe

Tsk.

In Syvra's mind's eye he could see the image of Venixa, A female figure of rotting and decaying leaves covering long dead bones, giving him a rather rude gesture while smirking widely. She then was gone seemingly broken contact with his mind

Such a playful woman.. It's quite sad that she will never be more than a kanohi.

Syvra looked back down at the Fe-Matoran seeming to consider him for a second

OOC: That would be Kewa the fe-matoran

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Kewa

Bumping into someone was not part of any sort of business plan. Or a plan for resting. Or any plan at all, unless a plan involved ramming Kewa's head into someone. He stumbled backwards, and looked up at the Toa who he had ran into. I need to watch where I walk better...

The Toa apologized for hitting Kewa with their body, and offered him a hand up.

"It's no issue, I should watch where I go. It's more my fault than yours." He stood up and brushed himself off, face starting to hurt slightly. The Toa still was looking down at Kewa- which could have been 'degrading', had the Toa been metaphorically doing so and not literally looking down on Kewa. Kewa returned the glance to the Toa, though not in an unfriendly or cruel manner.

Maybe, just maybe, Kewa could get this Toa to work for him.

Wouldn't that be a sight? A Toa working for a Matoran... I'm sure it happens, but not very often.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Syvra brought his hands back at his side even as his left hand pushed back his cloak and the hands rested next to the hilt of 'Akrei's Thorn' as he considered this matoran though he eventually offered a slight smile"Naw we were both equal factors in this course of actions.. Though i must inquire as to your name?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Kewa

Odd, the Toa had reached for his blade. Thoughts entered and left Kewa's head at lightning speed, but he quickly put out the thought that this Toa would kill him right in front of the Inn.

"Everyone calls me Kewa. Like the bird. Even though I hate those birds."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Syvra smirked widely as he heard this and he instead kept his hands at his side removing his left hand from the hilt of his sword

"Ah.. well that is rather funny. I am Syvra. Though if you fear those birds why do you let people call you that why not use your proper name?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra smirked widely though there was a certain dark tint to his smirk

"Eh i have been told i am a sturdy fellow so it is not surprising."

He looked up at the ceiling for a bit

"So.. Kewa you seemed to have something on your mind when you ran into me.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu