BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "Right. That's it."

--------------------------------------

IC: Cipher suppressed a smirk. All that sighing just to shut me up because we'll "run outta air", huh?

Riiiiight, right. I get what's goin' on.

"Got it." he said in a short, clipped voice, using as little air as possible all the same.

Hey, suspicions weren't always accurate. Better play it safe for now in case she had a point.

helo frens

IC:

I laughed at Skyra's command to Cipher and shook my head when he complied. My eyes were roving the area for Praggos, but there was no sign of him, even as the rest of my team started to filter down. For a second I wondered if I'd made a mistake in throwing him down here without the water wings after all, but I shook that thought aside. Praggos was too annoying to die as quickly as all that.

"Skyra, be nice to Cipher and I'll buy you something pretty while we're down here."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Cipher was running out of breath in a much different manner. Composing himself momentarily, he turned an amused grin to Dorian.

Oh Mata Nui I don't know how you do it.

Okay, that's a lie, I know exactly how.

Just...

Just keep working your magic, brother.

With some effort, the Eternally Lost Merc managed to quell his silent convulsions for the time being.

"Thank you, Skyra. I'll keep it in mind."

helo frens

Toa Tukeli
Currently: investigating
Interacting With: Kunitu, Trava, Tarex
Mood: emotionless, nervous

IC: ''Pala... Koro...''
she spoke, mostly thinking out loud.  She was looking away, not making eye contact with the other three Toa.  She thought it sounded familiar, but she wasn't quite sure how.  News of it might have reached her somehow, but it had since then been pushed out of her mind... the last hundred or so years of Makuta's rule were her darkest times, and a lot of details were lost to her.  Well, she could relearn any details now.

Her green pupils shot over in the direction of Tarex the moment Rahkshi were mentioned.  One thing she did remember was the Rahkshi invasions, and just the mention of those monsters was enough to make her shudder.  She suppressed her fear, not wanting to reveal her feelings to the three Toa... they were strangers to her, and it would likely stay that way, so she didn't feel comfortable being completely open to them.  

Kunitu was quick to confirm the presence of Makuta's hunters here long ago, and she couldn't help but glance around her, trying to picture it in her mind.  She tightened her grip on her staff nervously, before taking a silent deep breath.  It was over right? Obviously it was in the past.  She glanced back at them and managed a smile.  Quite awkwardly she decided to offer more to any conversation than she was used to.
 ''Um... so what goes on here now...? Is... is it completely... empty?''

Edited by Pancake

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC: "Rebuilding. Seems like it's slowly being repopulated." he noted, inclining his head to the noisy congregation at the gate.

To be honest, laying up here for a couple of weeks would probably do him some good, too.

helo frens

IC:Drogen

Drogen stopped walking and turned rightwise. He then took a bit of a detour in the jungle so as to watch his distasteful friends walk away. If ever he met up with them again under different circumstances, the green one would not be so lucky. He turned when they were out of sight, and he stumbled into the jungle. He walked about for a bit before a loud buzzing sound came from behind him. He turned, taking out his sword-saw and readying his Rahkshi staff. He glanced at the silver Rahkshi head hanging from his belt. If he could find a Ta-Koro forger, he would use the skull as a shoulderpad. Yes, Ta-Koro was definitely next.

After checking twice, and hearing the buzzing sound subside, he turned. He would regret this. Just then, a stinger lodged itself in the place between his left arm and left shoulder. That was crippled. He pulled out the stinger and turned. A huge wasp-like bug was heading towards him. He tried to summon earth, but all that there was was liquid mud, which would only do a Toa of Water good. So, with his sword-saw in hand, he faced the Rahi.

He saw his one elemental option to be taking the earthen support out from under a tree, but before he could make a move, the Rahi did. With the second stinger, it struck deep into Drogen's lower chest.

"Argh!" Drogen cried out in pain. The Rahi grabbed Drogen like a bundle and took off, flying up into the trees. Drogen had time to sheathe his sword before the poison within the stinger knocked him out. All he knew, was that he was far up in a tree.

IC: Skyra

Looking him over, I could sense an aura of sadness from Dorian. I wasn't sure what Xa-koro had meant to him but I guessed it had been important to him. Maybe a subject change would help.

"So...what exactly are we looking for in this sunken temple?" I was pretty sure it was scarves but I could have been wrong.

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "I heard Cash sunk it with a Legion of Ga-Toa to aid him."

He returned the looks sent his way blankly.

"What? It's a dumb rumor." he said, "You hear those all the time on the road."

"I'd like to know too, though." he said, glancing up towards the surface in search of their next bubble-mate's figure. "What'd my ferry get sailed off course for?" he asked Dorian, injecting an infinitesimal note of annoyance into his otherwise smooth tones. Infinitesimal. Tiny.

Honest.

helo frens

IC:

"Good question. Either of you know anything that can redeem Utu and set him down the path of rugged good looks and budding righteousness?" 

"A stick?"

"In the eye, or the heart. I like that idea." I looked back at the bubble, and then forwards, where Praggos was floating towards us semi-conscious. I moved quick, bounding forward and pulling him into the bubble before he totally lost any trace of lucidity and started to drown. He probably would've swung at me if he had the energy, but as it was I did what I could to help stabilize him - with a quick elbow to the diaphragm that sent a fountain of water spouting from his mouth. "We should hang out more, Daring. Maybe I ###### up trying to shoot you all those times."

-Tyler

Edited by Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Look, normally I like to sit back and observe a master plying his trade," Cipher said, helping Praggos upright with a pointed glance at Skyra. "but answer my question, Shaddix." he said, voice gaining a half-serious, threatening edge.

You're on thin ice, pal. Answer wisely.

helo frens

"Yeah we should." I was pretty glad Dorian had never managed to shoot me in the past, or I probably wouldn't of been there haha...

Cipher meanwhile was getting a little scary.

"Yeah...you probably should explain it a bit more."

IC:

"I dunno why your ferry pulled over, but I'd be wiling to bet that she's cute, legally empowered, and standing somewhere in this bubble," I suggested with a shrug, slapping Praggos on the back a couple more times - once to clear his lungs, and three times for fun. "As for why I'm here, parole. And a redemption mission. Both of which are stupid."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ...

A single tear carrying the rage of a thousand suns slid down his now serene face.

"Oh. I was hoping I had gotten on the wrong one again after all." he said softly, staring holes into Dorian, then Skyra.

"Good to know." he remarked, blankly nodding his head at Cael as she entered, not even registering her words.

"Nice to meet you Cael, I'm Cipher." he said, turning his gaze her way as color finally returned to his voice. And face.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC: (Liacada)

Feeling fresh and rested and overall butterflyesque, Liacada finally joined the rest of the squad, greeting Agni and Merror with a wave. With a smirk she realized the team had three considerably powerful Toa of fire. Even if they didn't catch Echelon, he was going to burn.

"Two saints and a sinner," she observed, grinning, "I'm liking this setup already."

Edited by Al the Chicken Man

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

"Wonderful that you're all getting along," A new voice chimed in dryly, directed from the De-Toa who had sunk to the same depth as the others, watching them with a degree of amusement. Krayn had, obviously, ditched his coat and most of his gear on the surface, leaving the athletic guardsman a few daggers belted at his waist. He didn't actually need them in the slightest; they were underwater, and below the surface, his kind were second only to Ga-Toa in power.

Underwater, elemental control over sound was beyond potent. Water transferred waves of energy much better than air, which made his element pack more of a punch in this environment.

"But I think we had a goal. And as fun as it is to hang around with people who held me hostage and tried to kill me, we used to be on our way to Ga-Koro." Helpfully, he held up Dorian's jacket.

"You left this behind by. Honest mistake, accidentally leaving it with someone else."

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "You know, I'm about ready to give up on that..." Cipher remarked, unsure of whom to direct his almighty stink-eye towards any more.

Sure, Skyra had done the deed, but in the end she was merely a pawn of that man. That man, Dorian Shaddix, whom he fought alongside against unenviable odds. That man, Dorian Shaddix, whom he had perhaps the closest bond that any week's worth of friendship could sire.

His eyes narrowed.

That man, Dorian Shaddix, whose precious jacket was ripe for the taking.

With a triumphant laugh, Cipher swiped the jacket from Krayn's hands before its owner could react, and turned his back. In his own roundabout way, this would be his payback.

After a moment, he turned to face them once more, the sleeves now tied to the haft of his halberd, just below the head of the axe.

"Here we go." he proudly proclaimed. "I present to you, our banner of conquest for this expedition!" he said, accompanying the words with a few dignified waves of their new flag, looking Dorian directly in the eyes as it gracefully fluttered just below the undoubtedly lethal business end of his chosen weapon. Thankfully, the Onuzek-inclusive bubble was just large enough for such grandstanding.

Don't call it a grave, Shaddix, he thought, impish grin spreading across his face.

It's the fate you chose.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

I clapped enthusiastically, still concentrating on the bubble mind you, Cael was making it easier to maintain. And as embarrassing as it was for me I giggled. Yes like a girl.

Don't laugh at me. :c

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

IC (Cael)

The company wasn't far below the waves; a hardy swimmer could easily have made it down without an air bladder and without a problem. With the water pressure not yet beginning to climb, keeping Skyra's bubble in shape wasn't particularly difficult. The Le-Toa provided a steady supply of air and molded it into a giant sphere, while Cael held the waters back as best she could. Working together the two Toa could do this for awhile, but it would take more energy the farther they descended.

"I'm glad we're all having fun, but now's not the time or the place," the healer said, doing her best to bring the attention back to their mission. "The longer we take, the more likely Skyra or I will run out of power, and I doubt drowning is high on anyone's to-do list."

IC:

In honor of Cael's mandate of total seriousness and no argument, I threw up a middle finger at her and Krayn and another at Cipher before pressing down. After a minute our team made landfall on the ruins of the dock - which I could identify from the wrecked, burned out corpses of hulls and tattered, rotted sails that lined the ground under the bubble. Cael said something to me. I didn't want to talk to her. Not her. Not now. Not here.

"Au revoire, the dock worker said. "I hope to see you alive next time." He had been all smiles when he stepped off the boat; Dorian had been all smiles here.

"Got another cigar?" he asked Brykon. Brykon drew a stogie and lit it.

"No." He took another puff, smoke clouding his rebuttal, and tossed it in the river.

Dorian pouted.

"...Dorian?"

You are unstoppable, Shaddix. Keep it together.

What remained of the dock was on an incline, buried in the ground with a series of jagged wooden ends sticking upright like a tooth buried in the ground. Vortixx and Skakdi had been on the docks here, trying to escape the explosions, I remembered, hand starting to shake in my pocket. Jin destroyed the boats...

"Check the crates," I said. "Xa-Koro was a shipping paradise - especially for things people didn't want to send through one of the main Koros." Even as I spoke, I drew my hands along each other and then stretched them apart, forming two crowbars in my hands. I handed one to Cipher and took the other for myself, standing the bottom rung up against a crate's lid and then putting weight from my foot into it. Just a bunch of old wine; some of the seals were broken, and many other bottles were cracked entirely. I hit paydirt with the second.

"Who wants a toy? Daring, I promised you something pretty. Try not to blow my face off with it." I tossed Skyra a blunderbuss of Skakdi makewith force that could punch through a person's chest as easily as paper. "Cael, here. Take Heuani's sword. I don't think you have it in you to shoot something. Onuzek, give me your sniper rifle and I'll give you this one. It's bigger, and it'll fit better in your grip. Krayn, take a pistol or two. Cipher...I don't trust you with a weapon, but give me back my jacket and I'll close my eyes and let you take one if you promise not to shoot me, either."

-Tyler

Edited by Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Cael)

An elemental adept she may be, but the healer was no warrior by any stretch of the imagination. She took the proffered sword with two hands (she could hardly have lifted it with one), and regarded the weapon with distaste. Dorian wielded it, and Joske before him, but she couldn't forget the blade's original owner: Heuani. The murderer of countless innocents. The man she still saw in her nightmares.

I caught the blunderbuss with the grace of a Le-koran, that is I fumbled around with it till it held still in my hands. I looked it over with curious wide eyes, this was the first time I'd ever held a gun in my life. I was scared it would accidently go off, so I kept the dangerous end of it well away from everyone else. 

The gun itself was gold in color, with a wooden handle at the not-so-dangerous end, probably would make a decent club though. There were little lights decorated on the weapon that started to glow the longer I held it, was it feeding off my elemental energy? I decided to give it a little more juice. 

BANG. I shrieked as the weapon fired, a crate nearby instantly was pulverized into a million splinters as the recoil knocked me backwards and off my feet.