Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Le-Wahi


  • Please log in to reply
4162 replies to this topic

#2561 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 12:28 AM

IC: Arjun

 

"Yes, here's to."

 

Arjun turned at the new voice, slightly embarrassed to be caught talking to himself. He quickly took in the character, and the sight was not overly pleasant. Big jacket, big hood, everything about this guy said bad guy.

 

But isn't that my job now, get rid of bad guys?

 

Arjun raised the glass in his direction. "May I ask what Rahi gave you trouble? Hopefully nothing that made you fall a hundred feet when it kicked you off."


  • 1

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#2562 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 01-April 13
  • 852 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 06:47 PM

IC: Jakura

 

Jakura smiled beneath his hood. He liked making others feel uncomfortable.

 

"What Rahi? Well, he's about seven feet tall, covered in melted spikes, and has no face. Ever heard of it?"

He leaned forward, his bright yellow eyes shining through his hood's darkness.


Edited by Jakura Nuva, Jul 24 2014 - 06:52 PM.

  • 0

______________________________________________________________________


--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---


BZPRPG Profiles Here!


- The Outsiders -

BZPRPG Mercenary Organization

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outsiders

PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!


#2563 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 11:25 PM

IC: Arjun

 

You're creepy. I don't like you.

 

Not that I want you to know, though.

 

Also you're way too close my face.

 

Arjun leaned back a bit and finished off his drink. "Can't say that I've heard of such a thing, though I haven't been keeping up to date with current events as of late. Spikes make me think 'Skakdi', but their spikes generally aren't melted. And they have faces. Big ugly ones, too. What were you doing on this... thing? Sounds like something one should fight.


Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2, Jul 24 2014 - 11:46 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#2564 Offline Pancake

Pancake
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 27-July 13
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 01:45 AM

Toa Tukeli
Location: Pala-Koro
Currently: nothing in particular
Interacting With: Kunitu, Trava, Tarex
Mood: emotionless

 
IC: 
''Oh?'' The single word was her only response, as seemed to be rather average for the quiet, lonely Ga-Toa.  She offered a soft smile for a brief second, if only to help her feel at least a little more involved.  Kunitu and Trava were strangers to her still, and Tarex made her uneasy.  But she still strived to be as involved as possible.  She'd been outside of her home region long enough to become accustomed to being in places she didn't quite feel she belonged.  Small talk, despite not being quite good at it, was often the first step.  She turned to the other two Toa.  ''And you?'' She made sure to also keep an eye on Kiru, who was still present, but currently keeping an eye out for any rahi he could pester.  She knew better than to underestimate the gukko; he'd irritated a fair amount of rahi before, including a rampaging ash bear once.  She was having a decent day, and wouldn't want to spoil it by resorting to a hasty exit.


  • 0

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

 

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]


#2565 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 01-April 13
  • 852 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 08:02 AM

IC: Arjun

You're creepy. I don't like you.

Not that I want you to know, though.

Also you're way too close my face.

Arjun leaned back a bit and finished off his drink. "Can't say that I've heard of such a thing, though I haven't been keeping up to date with current events as of late. Spikes make me think 'Skakdi', but their spikes generally aren't melted. And they have faces. Big ugly ones, too. What were you doing on this... thing? Sounds like something one should fight.

 

IC: Jakura

"I was being metaphorical, of course. No literal riding." Jakura sat back again.

"No, I'm hunting it. Yes, a Skakdi. One just like I described. They said he lives somewhere in Le-Wahi, hidden deep in the jungle. Frankly, I was wondering if you had heard - or seen - anything about it."

Wait, Jakura thought, why am I asking him all of this? Am I really this desperate for company?

He shook his head, and crossed his arms. "Though, I don't need a Suletu to realize you don't like me. Why?" He smiled. "Or maybe it's my accent throwing you off."


Edited by Jakura Nuva, Jul 25 2014 - 12:00 PM.

  • 0

______________________________________________________________________


--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---


BZPRPG Profiles Here!


- The Outsiders -

BZPRPG Mercenary Organization

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outsiders

PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!


#2566 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,253 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 09:13 PM

IC: Skyra
 
I perked up when Tuara spoke, maybe there was another way after all. If so, I wouldn't have to smash Praggos' nose in either, it worked out for everyone! 

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#2567 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 09:31 PM

IC: Arjun

 

Arjun's eyebrows shot up. "I apologize if I gave you that impression. I certainly don't dislike you because you haven't yet given me a reason. In fact, the fact that you're hunting a Skakdi makes me like you a little by default. I don't like unsavory types, they bother me, and, well, a lot of Skakdi around here tend to be of the unsavory type. I don't know if I'd advocating hunting them, but if they do bad things then I'd rather not have them around either."

 

But no, I know nothing of this Skakdi you're after. I think I'd remember seeing one without a face. But I've also been indisposed for the last few months trying to heal up after an injury. I was going to go back out to the field today, though, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this thing. I might as well ask, though, if you don't mind... where did you hear of such a thing?"


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#2568 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 01-April 13
  • 852 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 09:52 PM

IC: Jakura

 

"My friend," Jakura said slowly, pulling his hood down, "I did more than hear of him."

 

Jakura wore a red Kanohi Kualsi that faded into silver at the edges, and his bright yellow eyes shone even clearer now than before. But the defining feature of his face was the long, jagged scar across his right eye.

 

"I fought him. And I thought I won."


Edited by Jakura Nuva, Jul 25 2014 - 09:55 PM.

  • 0

______________________________________________________________________


--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---


BZPRPG Profiles Here!


- The Outsiders -

BZPRPG Mercenary Organization

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outsiders

PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!


#2569 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

  • 10-July 09
  • 20,658 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 01:29 AM

IC: Zomma

 

"So, plans?"


  • 0

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~


#2570 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 04:37 PM

IC: Arjun

 

The Toa pulled down his hood, he looked a lot friendlier without it, Arjun though, and revealed a scarred Kualsi. Not pretty, but things could have always gone worse for the guy.

 

"Sounds like you were lucky to escape with just a scar. May I ask what happened?"


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#2571 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 01-April 13
  • 852 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 05:11 PM

IC: Jakura

 

Jakura sighed and put his hood back on, though not as far up as before.

 

"Well, I hate being dramatic; let's just say he did something to me, and I've been hunting him for ages. When I finally found him, our battle was elaborate - my fire versus his ice blaster. I triumphed in the end, but I was foolish; I chose to spare him, and in return he attempted to stab me in the back. I set him on fire in retaliation, and he ran, screaming, into the forest. When scorched spikes and Skakdi scales washed ashore a few days later, I assumed I had killed him, much to my dismay. But by gathering local information and piecing it together, I can confirm that he survived. Now I just need to find him."

 

Why the Rahkshi did I just tell him that? Jakura thought. But he knew why. Ever since the loss of his team...


Edited by Jakura Nuva, Jul 26 2014 - 06:53 PM.

  • 0

______________________________________________________________________


--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---


BZPRPG Profiles Here!


- The Outsiders -

BZPRPG Mercenary Organization

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outsiders

PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!


#2572 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Invading

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,259 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 06:17 PM



IC (Merror)

 

"He was Echelon's assistant," Merror said, calmly and quietly so that only those around the table would hear. "Don't do anything hasty, Agni - I owe him my life."

 

 



IC: Aerus (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)

 

My façade almost drops as the Toa presents me with his rather unexpected question, but I breathe a silent sigh of relief as Merror speaks on my behalf and another Toa arrives. I turn to glance at her before returning my attention to the others - black armour, most likely a Toa of Earth, wearing a Hau. Seems to be in good shape. Not sure of her moral stance, although judging by my other two companions it's safe to say that she is the 'sinner'. Could pose a threat if she doesn't believe me, assuming she doesn't have the same faith in Merror most others seem to share.

 

I return my attention to the Toa who addressed me, lowering my head slightly. "I came to Joske, delivering a message on Echelon's behalf. Before the fight."

 

IC (Agni):

 

I should turn this guy in.

 

I kept my first thought, the instinctual response to the unfolding scenario, to myself. It seemed that you could take the Toa out of the guard (metaphorically speaking), but you couldn't take the guard out of the Toa. Then I thought back to what I'd been doing the past few months since Makuta's defeat and quietly cursed to myself. Sticking with the metaphors, I couldn't see a bright flame of justice on one side any more and the charred remains of those it burned on the other. That image had held up for a long time within the walls of Ta-Koro,  but out here, the ashes were grey. 

 

Seems everybody's getting second chances these days...Dorian, Val, me...

 

And the Matoran too. I looked to Merror, letting out a long breath, before turning back to the newcomer. "If you say so. And what brings you here now?"

 

-------------------

 


IC: Alfon

 

This is the first time I've had people scream for my blood.

 

See, I hadn't made myself very appealing to the crowd so far. To them, I was just the ragged prisoner desperately clinging onto life, running on nothing but fumes and pent-up anger. But this guy, he walks in all strong and confident, right? Showing off the charisma of some glorified gladiator, like he's about to enjoy beating me to a bloody pulp or something. Who do you think the crowd's going to cheer for?

 

Regardless, the stranger succeeded in invigorating their excitement. They all wanted a fight, and we'd give it to them.

 

Thing is, it looked like none of us were going to die.

 

Thank. God.

 

Only I could see the look on the man's face, our spectators oblivious to his reassuring wink. I held his gaze, understanding the opportunity he'd just given me, and in that moment, my sudden relief turned into exhilaration. A small smile crept onto my face, and right then and there, he knew I was ready to play the game.

 

"Alright then." I muttered. "Let's dance."

 

And with that, I charged.

 

OOC: So for the fight, I'm okay if you want to bunny some of Alfon's actions in your posts for a more realistic fight, so long as he doesn't lose a limb or something   ;) Also sorry for the wait.

 

 

 

Aparangi

 

His opponent had gotten the message; and now he was charging. Aparangi's smile grew a little wider for a split second, then he put his game face on and charged as well, with an energetic yell. He raised the blunt end of his weapon to slam it into Alfon, though with far less impact than it would look like. The crowd cheered. The dark Toa hated the sound. 

 

Show me what you got, Toa. he thought, as he and Alfion exchanged first blows. 

 

OOC: Sorry for the wait as well.I kept things vague. Still trying to get back into the posting habit so no long posts for now until I've got a routine going again.


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#2573 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 28 2014 - 11:00 AM

IC: Arjun

 

Arjun played with this empty glass for a few seconds while he thought of a response. How does one respond to stories of revenge?

 

"Well, I don't know what he did you do -and quite frankly I'm not sure if I want to know-, but it sounds like you did a number on before he got away. Do you really have to keep hunting him? I mean, being set on fire sounds like punishment enough." Arjun sighed, quickly put his glass down and gave a small wave.

 

Sorry, I know it's not my business. I'm just a big advocate for peaceful relations."


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#2574 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

  • 13-July 04
  • 4,145 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2014 - 10:00 PM

IC: Sloth (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)

 

Sloth stood firmly in place, her hands at her side and her expression cold. "No."

She looked around at the other Daedra, her gaze coming to a halt on Greed. "This team has been together for the best part of a few minutes, and you're already planning to attack a ruined village? On a whim?"

 

 

IC (Greed)

 

For a moment, the Toa of air looked vaguely lost, but he struggled back into command before the weakness could be exploited.

 

"Very well, we'll hold off, then. And your plan is...?"

 


  • 0

tylersigcopy_zps78c0e544.jpg


#2575 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,265 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2014 - 10:26 PM

-IC:-

 

"If I may interject," Kaihoro began flatly, eyes burning with an aimless lividity absent from his voice. "There is no reason to steal nautical transports when purchasing them is perfectly adequate. I can have a ship present at the closest dock within two day's time. No need for authorities pursuing us at such an early stage," He paused momentarily, his needlessly and disconcertingly vehement stare suggesting dark intentions. "For a price, of course. When speaking with Greed, I do not suggest altruism, of any variety."


Edited by Kilgore Trout, Jul 28 2014 - 10:27 PM.

  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#2576 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

  • 13-July 04
  • 4,145 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2014 - 10:30 PM

IC (Greed)

 

His eyes flared. "I'd sooner wring water from a stone. Are you with us, or against?"


  • 0

tylersigcopy_zps78c0e544.jpg


#2577 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,265 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2014 - 10:42 PM

-IC:-

 

"With you, clearly." Kaihoro's chest moved as if a sigh escaped his lips, but his countenance remained compose and no heaving breath escaped his thin, tightened lips. "I propose a cautious beginning to a difficult and highly improbable endeavour, Greed. If suggesting intelligence in our actions is a dreaded and heinous crime within this assemblage, I apologise for my blasphemy. If ardent activity is the only purpose of our group, suggesting anything so reasonable is indeed a profanation."


Edited by Kilgore Trout, Jul 28 2014 - 10:44 PM.

  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#2578 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

  • 13-July 04
  • 4,145 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2014 - 10:52 PM

IC (Greed)

 

The Toa of air flicked an unseen insect out of the air, as though he was profoundly bored with this conversation. "Very well. Do as you will."


  • 0

tylersigcopy_zps78c0e544.jpg


#2579 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,265 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2014 - 03:45 PM

-IC:-

 

Kaihoro's eyes retained their ferocity, but the composed remainder of his countenance subsided into blasé ennui. "If the matter is as urgent as it appears, I shall leave at once. Unless, of course, you have more to say?"


Edited by Kilgore Trout, Jul 29 2014 - 03:45 PM.

  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#2580 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

  • 13-July 04
  • 4,145 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2014 - 04:02 PM

IC (Greed)

 

"No, you are dismissed. The rest of us will camp here until your summons."


  • 0

tylersigcopy_zps78c0e544.jpg


#2581 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 01-April 13
  • 852 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2014 - 07:07 PM

IC: Arjun

 

Arjun played with this empty glass for a few seconds while he thought of a response. How does one respond to stories of revenge?

 

"Well, I don't know what he did you do -and quite frankly I'm not sure if I want to know-, but it sounds like you did a number on before he got away. Do you really have to keep hunting him? I mean, being set on fire sounds like punishment enough." Arjun sighed, quickly put his glass down and gave a small wave.

 

Sorry, I know it's not my business. I'm just a big advocate for peaceful relations."

 

IC: Jakura

 

Surprisingly, Jakura was not angered by Arjun's suggestions. Maybe he was going soft?

 

"You misunderstand," he said quietly, sitting back a little further. "It was an accident. It was instinct. I didn't mean to harm him that badly. But the thing is, if he's still out there, do you really think it's best to allow a half-insane Skakdi run loose? Who knows what he could be doing out there. I feel that, since I was the last to fight him, it should be I who brings him to justice once and for all." He waved his own hand. "Sorry for boring you with my "life-story", so to speak.


  • 0

______________________________________________________________________


--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---


BZPRPG Profiles Here!


- The Outsiders -

BZPRPG Mercenary Organization

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outsiders

PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!


#2582 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,265 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2014 - 08:38 PM

-IC:-

 

With a slight, dignified bow, Kaihoro turned and strode out of the clearing, glancing at his employee to confirm their departure. He carried himself with a sinister mixture of grace and violence, an ideal sculpture of something entirely demonic.


  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#2583 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,276 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2014 - 01:16 PM

IC:

 

"If we're going to be making camp here," Vyartha said, "I'd suggest keeping to the jungle; these ruins are too open for my taste. We'd be sitting ducks for anyone who comes this way. At least in the trees, we'll have some cover."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2584 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 31 2014 - 10:12 AM

IC: Arjun

 

Arjun tilted his head sideways. "I understand, and I can respect that. One shouldn't let a mad Skakdi run around unchecked, no, and one should finish what one starts, anyway. So what's your next move? You're here, he's somewhere. Do you have any leads? Are you just going to wander until you find one?"


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#2585 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 01-April 13
  • 852 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2014 - 11:10 AM

IC: Jakura

 

Wow, Jakura thought. That actually makes sense.

 

"I have... a few leads," he said. "Not many, but a few. I've been asking around this place a bit and gotten a few answers."

Jakura decided to break away from the subject for a minute. He hadn't had an actual conversation with someone for ages.

"So... you're a Toa of Air, right? How come you don't speak Treespeak?"


Edited by Jakura Nuva, Jul 31 2014 - 11:11 AM.

  • 0

______________________________________________________________________


--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---


BZPRPG Profiles Here!


- The Outsiders -

BZPRPG Mercenary Organization

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outsiders

PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!


#2586 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 01 2014 - 04:21 PM

IC: Arjun

 

Arjun suddenly realized that he had not, actually, introduced himself.

 

"Yes, my name is Arjun. Toa of air, Rama rider, and archer extraordinaire. That last part has yet to be evaluated and confirmed by someone official but I just go with it. I tend to avoid treespeak on account of the fact that I don't like slang. Despite what some Le-Matoran and Le-Beings think, adding superfluous words in a sentence does not clarify its meaning."

 

OOC: Also because I just never thought to write in treespeak to begin with. Oversight FTW.


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#2587 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 01-April 13
  • 852 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2014 - 08:58 PM

OOC: :P

IC:Jakura

Jakura realized that he hadn't given his name, either. "My apologies for being rude." He held out his hand. "I'm Jakura, Toa adventurer and retired mask maker. And I definitely agree with you - Treespeak can be more than a little annoying. Still, your the first Le-Being I've met to not speak the dialect. Interesting indeed. And, sorry if I came in a bit mysterious earlier; old habits and all that."

  • 0

______________________________________________________________________


--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---


BZPRPG Profiles Here!


- The Outsiders -

BZPRPG Mercenary Organization

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outsiders

PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!


#2588 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 21-June 14
  • 819 posts

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 07:11 AM

IC: (Silo)

 

Silo had traveled from Onu-Koro through the highway to Le-Koro and out into the lush green landscape of the jungle.

 

While others would marvel at the natural beauty of the jungle, Silo was more at home in cities and the insects were getting on his nerves.

 

Apart from that, he had still not sighted Casanuva and Le-Wahi was a big place...if the onu -matoran had lied to him about the whereabouts of the toa, the villager would not live to regret it...

 

The ground seemed to be devoid of matoran, but as he looked up, he could see many darting from tree to tree.

That gave him an idea...the trees would be a perfect vantage point from which to strike, and Casanuva, being new to the island, would not at first realize the Le-Matoran's habit of living in trees, meaning that he would probably be "ground-walking". 

 

As he erased gravity underneath him, slowly rising up the trunk of a colossal tree, he could not help but get the feeling that he himself was being followed*...

 

OOC: *thats you Al the Chicken Man   :D


Edited by Silo, Aug 10 2014 - 02:15 PM.

  • 0

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

My BZPRPG profiles: Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi

My Deviantart page

"So who are you, exactly?"

"My name is... ah... Toa Vezon. I'm the Toa of... of... Anarchy." - Vezon

rpg_characters_group_shot_small_by_silok


#2589 Offline Keeper of Kraata

Keeper of Kraata
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 12-September 06
  • 1,071 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 11:02 AM

IC: Casanuva and Nunono had been marching in Le-Wahi for what felt like days.

 

"Ugh... I may have underestimated the distance between the koros..."


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix

OTHERS: Denrika Fyura/Vayde

It is time once again, to listen... to the Legend of the BIONICLE.


#2590 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,265 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 11:29 AM

-IC:-

 

“You seem... distracted, Mr. Mutungakore. Is something bothering you?”

 

Please refrain from inanity in my presence, Pakeha. You understand the answer to the question. No need to utter it.

 

“Yes, sir. Apologies for asking. Now, about the ship...”

 

* * *

 

If he could have spoken, he would have screamed. Most likely a wordless shriek, though perhaps a plea for mercy would have appeared.

Sadly, he could not. His throat was haemorrhaging; he had already screamed and squalled for hours. The bile coating his tongue tasted vaguely metallic with the blood, but was mainly acridly saccharine, due to the drying vomit. His teeth seemed oddly chalkish, and his tongue was discomfortingly swollen.

 

Worse of all, however, was the thirst. There is nothing quite so infuriating as dehydration while water wets your feet.

 

Do you think they will weep for you?

 

* * *

 

“Ideal for a crew of eight. Maybe three additional passengers. The numbers you're talking, though...”

 

It will suffice.

 

“We'll have it down here by morning. I really am sorry about the preferred boat being repaired without your notification. We didn't expect the damage to be so severe.”

 

Of course.

 

* * *

 

Shh.

 

Quiet.

 

That's better, isn't it? It will stop in a few moments. No, I told you to be silent.
 

I've always considered the musculature of hands so... unbecoming. You are now free of that burden as well. I'm sure it hurt much less than the teeth. You even restrained from fainting; how thoughtful of you.

 

What shall I choose next?

 

* * *

 

“Mr. Mutungakore, sir, may I ask why you called me here?”

 

I wanted to discuss your performance, Pakeha.

 

“My apologies for its low quality, sir, I was genuinely surprised and-”

 

No excuses, Pakeha. I've told you that before.

 

* * *

 

Tell me, do you love him? Look into those wide, lachrymose eyes and explain your feelings. Elucidate to me your empathic position.

 

I'm listening. Do not be frightened.

 

Yes, take a moment to compose yourself. You've done well; you deserve it. Breathe, slowly.

 

This will all be over soon.

 

* * *

 

“Yes, sir, it has been checked for safety. Not a single problem encountered.”

 

We won't be needing any additional crew. Storage?

 

“Plenty, sir. It was intended for cargo.”

 

Wonderful. I will need a safe, secure space for the wines...

 

 

* * *

 

I once knew a man who would eat the eyes of his victims. Or, at least, he suggested as much. I have no way of deciding upon the truthfulness of the statement.

Perhaps he pickled them? I imagine the taste of them raw would be displeasing. Especially unseasoned.

 

Quiet, please. Your whimpering is distracting.

 

* * *

 

“I'm so very sorry, sir, I really do apologise with the uptmost conviction. I will immediately begin revisions and rectifations of the errors you explained.”

 

Rectification, Pakeha. Do not embarrass yourself.

 

“Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.”

 

How is your wife, Pakeha?

 

“Excuse me, sir?”

 

* * *

 

You seem unsettled. Do you not believe me when I say that this is a direct result of your fault? 
 

It is your punishment. There is no other to blame for a personal reckoning. She is your victim. Your tears do not distract me.

 

Your negligence is responsible for your excruciation. This is a direct example of causation. I hardly need to explain the identity of the two events.

 

No, stop. I will not allow defiance.

 

Now, describe the taste.

 

* * *

 

“#### you. When you die, I hope I'm there, to see you experience fear for the first ####### time.”

 

You'll be sorely disappointed.

 

“You're a monster. A demon.”

 

Perhaps.

 

“Mata-Nui will make sure you burn. I just hope I can watch.”

 

A... demon. Interesting. I've always preferred the term 'saviour'. It is a matter of opinion, I suppose. Would you like to see her, now that I've finished?

 

* * *

 

I've always enjoyed the seclusion of this particular area. Fenced off and hidden among my estates, a sylvan fragment unexplored. Uninterrupted from the endless, alien expanses of tropic foliage.

 

I think I prefer you gagged. The silence is... refreshing.

 

The wood of your prison is of the finest quality. I believe it is the same as the ship you were unable to provide. A certain beauty in that, to be certain.

 

You appear to be uncomfortable. Is the honey bothering you?

 

No, I can't hear you through the cloth. It's all murmurs and confusions.

 

Like broken mirrors, or mistyped reports.

 

How depressing.

 

* * *

 

Now, Mohio, you understand the shortcomings of your predecessor?

 

“Yes, Mr. Mutungakore, I expect I do. His falsity and incongruity will not be replicated.”

 

Excellent. Chardonnay?

 

“You are too kind, sir. I apologise for being unable to consume the proffered entree.”

 

No worries; I am delighted to finish it myself. Consider your polite refusal a relief.

 

“The ship's repairs are coming wonderfully.”

 

As expected.

 

“It really is amazing what your influence can do, sir. I no longer operate under the falsity that money is of uptmost importance.”

 

Indeed it is not. We are emotional rahi, are we not? If I kill your mother, you will fear me more than the murderer of a stranger. If it is a feeble captain paying you for repairs, you will be less apt to work with maximum speed and efficiency.

 

“Your reputation precedes you, sir.”

 

Yes. And in my wake, a most macabre ambiance.

 

* * *

 

The Eucharist, Pakeha. A most holy liturgy.

 

What a beautiful symbol. Redemption through mastication. I believe you shall have plenty of time to consider it in greater detail.

 

And such tranquil water...

 

No chance for you to ruin your wooden vessel, hmm?

 

I expected not.

 

Irony looses its flavour when too oft repeated.

 

* * *

 

“Your ship's repairs are finished, Mr. Mutungakore, sir.”

 

Indeed.

 

“Enough room for fifteen passengers to be comfortably held. Minimalist apparatus, for the inexperienced. And quite the storage space.”

 

You've done well.

 

“Thank you, sir.”

 

Payment will be prompt.

 

“You honour us with your patronage.”

 

Your banality is unappreciated.

 

* * *

 

Yes, yes, you apologise, for the nth time. Repetition is not pleasing, Pakeha. There is a day of judgment when salvation is impossible to acquire. Some name it the final reckoning; I refrain from such hubris. One cannot name the unknown.

 

Farewell, Pakeha. I believe you realise your mistake.

 

It is a tragedy you failed an employer with such esurient desire for efficiency. There is none of the progenitor's gentleness in these hands.

 

Have I said too much? You look... blasé.

 

Please, forgive my conversational excess.

 

* * *

 

“The ship is fully stocked, sir.”

 

Wonderful. No accidents?

 

“Thankfully no, sir. The fragile containers remain intact.”

 

Finish the preparations while I breakfast. I will contact my associates shortly.

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

The banquet table of Kaihoro Mutungakore glimmered with delectable delicacies and assorted ambrosia. He chose his feast slowly, calmly selecting the finest. Silence reigned, cold and calculating. No regret existed in the furnace of the Toa's eyes. Their flame was of singular composition: hunger. Burning, ravenous edacity. 

 

A thin, reptilian tongue slithered across sauce-doused lips. 

 

Manduction commenced.


  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#2591 Offline Makuta of Metru Nui

Makuta of Metru Nui
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 09-August 07
  • 551 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 11:36 AM

IC: Nunonu

 

"underestimated the distance between the koros..."

 

Nunonu was slightly behind the Toa, having been walking at a slower pace. Pausing a moment he caught his breath and jogged to catch up with Casanuva

 

"Phew..yeah..I wonder where it is...." He wondered "Or where..anyone..is"


Edited by Makuta of Metru Nui, Aug 02 2014 - 11:37 AM.

  • 0

#2592 Offline Keeper of Kraata

Keeper of Kraata
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 12-September 06
  • 1,071 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 12:39 PM

IC: "Isn't this a HIGHWAY!?" Casanuva shouted.

 

The shout echoed all around them, as rahi called and reacted to the noise.

 

"Forget pride," Casanuva gasped, "I'm pulling over. We're looking at this map, or asking directions."


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix

OTHERS: Denrika Fyura/Vayde

It is time once again, to listen... to the Legend of the BIONICLE.


#2593 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 21-June 14
  • 819 posts

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 12:57 PM

IC: (Silo)

 

From his treetop vantage point, Casanuva finally cam into Silo's view: he seemed to fit the description and an onu-matoran was tagging along behind him.

 

The toa was heading for the koro but was still quite a way off from it and had gone the most indirect rout imaginable, confirming Silo's belief that the toa had never been to Le-Wahi before.

 

This was perfect: the toa was tired and was even now looking at a map...

 

Silo was not a dramatic killer. He had never seen the point of evil speeches before his victims death - what was the point of telling them that they were going to die in a really terrifying way when they couldn't tell anyone the horrifying experience after they were dead.

 

Plus it gave them time to escape.

 

No, Silo was efficient. And very skillful in what he did.

 

As he walked out on the branch to get a a better shot with his throwing knife, it creaked ominously.


Edited by Silo, Aug 10 2014 - 02:15 PM.

  • 0

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

My BZPRPG profiles: Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi

My Deviantart page

"So who are you, exactly?"

"My name is... ah... Toa Vezon. I'm the Toa of... of... Anarchy." - Vezon

rpg_characters_group_shot_small_by_silok


#2594 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 01:17 PM

IC: (Damek)

The Ussalryman sped his Ussal up, riding Sull to the top of a hill at a speedy gallop to gain a vantage point, some sixty yards away from the tree Silo stood in.
"Hmm...just as I suspected," he said grimly, spotting Silo in a tree, throwing knife in hand. The job was simple- take out the assassin before the assassin took out his target. Pulling out his crossbow, he aimed straight for his target's head, waiting to see whether or not the Toa backed out or not; he preferred taking lethal action only when absolutely necessary.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#2595 Offline Sil

Sil
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 21-June 14
  • 819 posts

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 01:27 PM

IC: (Silo)

 

Silo reached back and threw in a blur of speed...and his weight shifted position.

 

At that moment the branch decided to snap...


OOC: sorry, gotta go suddenly, won't be back till tomorrow :(


Edited by Silo, Aug 10 2014 - 02:15 PM.

  • 0

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

My BZPRPG profiles: Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi

My Deviantart page

"So who are you, exactly?"

"My name is... ah... Toa Vezon. I'm the Toa of... of... Anarchy." - Vezon

rpg_characters_group_shot_small_by_silok


#2596 Offline Makuta of Metru Nui

Makuta of Metru Nui
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 09-August 07
  • 551 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 02:14 PM

IC: Nunonu

 

Looking over the map with Casanuva, he pointed at an area "Looks like we took a indirect rou--" He was interrupted by a branch snapping. 

 

Distracted from the map, Nunonu looked up and saw where said branch snapped from, but was unable to determine why. "Look up there!" he said, pointing towards the branch

 

OOC: Not a problem, Silo.


  • 0

#2597 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 02:22 PM

IC:(Damek)

"Look out!" Damek shouted at the top of his lungs as the throwing knife flew its course.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#2598 Offline Keeper of Kraata

Keeper of Kraata
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 12-September 06
  • 1,071 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 02:51 PM

IC: "Look out!"

 

Casanuva started to turn, but staggered when a blade impacted his shoulder plate.

 

Casanuva grunted as he yanked it out. No damage, it had swerved and hit his magnetized armor.

 

The toa stood up, his blade pulled out of its sheath into his hand.

 

"Alright, who's the joker who threw this?"


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix

OTHERS: Denrika Fyura/Vayde

It is time once again, to listen... to the Legend of the BIONICLE.


#2599 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 03-July 12
  • 412 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 05:29 PM

OOC: Sorry about the wait, had some personal issues come up this past week. 

 

 

 

IC: Zeth

 

"I'd say our first priority is to get our facts straight. So tell me, where have you covered so far in your search for our Toa of Fire? Have you already searched every Koro?"

 

The truth was that the Toa of Gravity doubted his comrade's survival. He didn't doubt this Skakdi's insanity though, that much was for certain.

 

 

IC: Rune

 

The silence was unbearable. She had to say something. 

 

As the two neared, she called out to the cloaked figure as cheerily as she could. 

 

"Good day" she said with a sharp nod of her head.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles: Vail Zero Rune 

Join my BZPRPG mercenary organization, The Outsiders, today! Wiki Page

New recruits are always welcome! Shoot me a PM if you're interested. :)


#2600 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 01-April 13
  • 852 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 06:07 PM

OOC: Sorry about the wait, had some personal issues come up this past week.



IC: Zeth

"I'd say our first priority is to get our facts straight. So tell me, where have you covered so far in your search for our Toa of Fire? Have you already searched every Koro?"

The truth was that the Toa of Gravity doubted his comrade's survival. He didn't doubt this Skakdi's insanity though, that much was for certain.


IC: Rune

The silence was unbearable. She had to say something.

As the two neared, she called out to the cloaked figure as cheerily as she could.

"Good day" she said with a sharp nod of her head.

OOC: No prob, dude

IC: Mesonak

"Over... there!" Mesonak pointed westward. "I have made my way through Ga-Koro, Le-Koro, and Ko-Koro. But I have returned here, since the rumors began of a Ta-Toa hunting a deranged Skakdi. Who else could it be but me? The Skakdi, I mean."


IC: Varan

This female... she seemed...
"Greetings, Toa. What brings you to the Swamp?"

Edited by Jakura Nuva, Aug 02 2014 - 06:09 PM.

  • 0

______________________________________________________________________


--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---


BZPRPG Profiles Here!


- The Outsiders -

BZPRPG Mercenary Organization

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outsiders

PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!





1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users