BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zeth

"Okay... Um..." he scratched the back of his head, forcing himself to continue to be polite. "So you just arrived here in Le-Koro today?"

IC: Rune

There was something dangerous in that voice.

"Just on my way home, sir." the Toa of Lightning replied sweetly. Her wrist cracked as she twisted it in a neat circle to warm it up. "Where are you headed?"

IC: Mesonak

Mesonak smiled. "I think so."

IC: Varan

Varan felt strange when he heard her voice. He felt as if he was in a dream...

"Po-Koro. Picking up... something I left there. After that, I'm not sure."

This was all wrong. He couldn't place it, but he knew this person. Yet he had never met her in his life.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: "Look out!"

Casanuva started to turn, but staggered when a blade impacted his shoulder plate.

Casanuva grunted as he yanked it out. No damage, it had swerved and hit his magnetized armor.

The toa stood up, his blade pulled out of its sheath into his hand.

"Alright, who's the joker who threw this?"

IC: (Silo)

Silo instinctively lessened the gravity under him as he impacted the ground, rolling as he hit it.

As he rose, another knife was already spinning out of his hand towards Casanuva and, using his mask power, drawing the other one from the toa's armour and back into his hand. 

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: As the knife he had pulled out of his pauldron was yanked out of his hand, Casanuva's mind was racing.

Okay, this guy can move stuff. I don't sense a magnetic field, so it must be telekinesis or something similar.

Another throwing knife was caught in Casanuva's magnetic field, where it floated still. Casanuva scanned the jungle searching for its origin. He spotted the purple toa, sticking out almost as much as he was.

"Nunonu, hide. This might get messy."

Casanuva sent the knife spiralling back.

"Any more? I can play catch all day."

The times, they are a-changing...

Silo grinned, but there was no humour in the smile.

He was efficient. He only used knives when it was efficient. When it was more efficient to simply crush his foe, he did so.

Silo reached out his hands, purple energy crackling around them and then brought them down swiftly as he increased the gravity around Casanuva more than eight times normal.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: (Damek)

The Onu-Matoran, stop his steady steed, raced towards the assassin and his would-be prey. He pulled to a halt some twenty feet behind Silo.

"In the name of Onu-Koro, you are under arrest," he said, crossbow drawn and directed at the Ba-Toa.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Silo turned slowly, watching the struggling form of Casanuva out of the corner of his eye...

Seeing the Onu-Matoran, he began to smile again and then to laugh.

"And who may you be, little one with your silly little weapon?"

OOC: By the way, I don't see Damek's profile, can you tell me something about his appearance Out Of Character?

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: It felt like the weight of the world had been brought down upon him. Casanuva struggled to breath as he was pushed down to one knee... then he smiled as his Pakari began glowing. The soil beneath his feet gave way, but Casanuva stood up. He slowly started walking towards the mysterious assailant, his Pakari compensating for the gravity.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

As he caught sight of Casanuva, Silo's smile disappeared and he sent a burst of telekinetic and gravitational energy at the ussal-riding onu-matoran knocking him to the ground.

While the crossbow wielding villager was occupied, he turned his full attention to the toa.

Using his mask, he reached out to the trunk of a huge dead tree and pulled it down towards the fa-toa also using his elemental power to increase the speed of it's fall.

OOC: Ill be back in twenty mins.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: The tree trunk sped toward Casanuva. He knew that even with his stength and weight boost, he wouldn't be able to cut clear through it. He would have to speed out of there. He looked at the closest thing capable of magnetizing himself toward: the Ba-Toa. Casanuva went with the familiar flow as he polarized his fist with the Toa, and was yanked off his feet.

OOC: Huh. Must have forgotten to put it up! I'll look for it in my documents and have it by tonight. Until then, he's basically your average Onu-Matoran, with Ussalry weapons and such.

With a thud, Damek tumbled to the mud and rolled. As soon as he had his bearings, however, he fired a crossbow bolt for the Toa's midsection, aiming for a chink in the armor. Due to the type of crossbow he was using, the propulsion itself would keep the projectile immune to the effects of altered gravity. Basically this meant that Silo couldn't gravitise it away from himself.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Back  :)

Seeing the toa rocketing towards him, Silo increased the gravity under the toa, jumping back just in case.

As a crossbow bolt sped through the space where he would have been standing, Casanuva flew into the ground a few feet away from him.

Gravity: 1, Magnetism: 0

Edited by Silo

Kathok

OOC: Sorry for lack of posts, been busy

IC: Nunonu

"Nunonu, hide. This might get messy."

Heeding the advice, Nunonu dove off the path into the various shrubbery and plant life of Le-Wahi.

Watching on with worry, he cursed himself for being no use in a fight.

Edited by Makuta of Metru Nui

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

Hearing a movement in the undergrowth nearby, Silo turned to see the other onu-maroran - the one that Casanuva had been traveling with.

Erasing the gravity under the matoran and then using his mask power, the villager floated to Silo.

Grabbing him by the neck, he turned to the prone form of the toa.

"You embody everything I hate about toa...your arrogance, your pride...and now your friend will pay for you weaknesses"

As he said this, he drew a large serrated dagger from it's sheath and held it to the onu-matoran's throat...

OOC: Got to go now, see you tommorrow

Edited by Silo
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

OOC: On my ipad, so it takes me longer to post. Might ignore the color, and just edit that when I get home.

IC: "NonononoNONONONONO"

Casanuva slammed face-first into the mud. Still magnetized, he was dragged toward Silo.

Time to play a little differently, Casanuva thought. He saw Nunonu in the Toa's grasp.

He powerfully polarized the Ba-Toa's knee to his face, and the knife to himself. His magnetic field would keep him safe. That should keep him busy.

His eyes widened as he realized with terror that he was floating, and not only that, but floating towards the attacker.

"and now your friend will pay for you weaknesses"

As the knife was held to his throat, Nunonu closed his eyes and prepared for the worst.

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

OOC: Silo, I realize you're new to this, so I by no means wish to reprimand you with the following words. :) I would simply request that you keep these things in mind:

-Autohitting is where you cause a derogatory action to automatically happen to your opponent, without them getting a chance to counter, and it's not allowed. Several instances here (knocking Damek off of his Ussal, grabbing Nunonu's neck) are basic examples of autohitting. Since I doubt you meant to break this rule I won't ask you to edit it out or demand you be punished- and I imagine the other two players will do the same.

-Unrealistic dodging is exactly what it sounds like, and is also foul play in the BZPRPG. For example, Damek was behind Silo when he fired the bolt. Would Silo jumping back not merely make the bolt hit him quicker? Again I'm letting it go as you likely didn't know you were breaking a rule. :)

No worries, I'm not angry or offended, I just don't want you to run into a hothead who blows something like autohitting out of proportion and gets angry at you.

As Silo was distracted, Damek fired a crossbow bolt with ace accuracy at the back of the assassin's knee. A strike like that would likely take him out of the fight for good.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Thanks, I didn't quite realise how unrealistic I was being  :o

Silo reached out to the oncoming knife, increasing gravity around it massively, causing it to fall to the ground mid-flight.

Without his control, Silo's knee slammed up into his face, causing him to drop Nunonu and fall to he ground.

A crossbow bolt slammed into his shoulder (where his knee had been a second ago) a wave of intense pain rushing over his body.

Looking at his shoulder, he wrenched out the bolt, causing another wave of pain, but then turning to the ussalry matoran who had shot it.

Reaching out his hand from where he lay on the ground with the blood-covered bolt in his fist, he flung the bolt at Damek, not only using his mask power to guid it, but also lessening gravity under it (causing it to fly faster) until it was heading tip-first for the head of the onu-matoran... 

Almost all of his strength gone due to the bolt, Silo slumped back to the ground.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

OOC: You might want to be more specific with saying 'the onu-matoran' :P Are you attacking Damek or Nunonu? Note: lessening the gravity WOULD make it fly farther, but it would also reduce its puncturing power. Like increasing the gravity increased the potential damage Casanuva's sword could do, when he had proportionate strength.

I'm just gonna run with Damek.

IC: Casanuva was struggling to stand. With Silo distracted, the gravity effect had worn off. He looked just in time to see the Ba-Toa throw the crossbow bolt at Damek.

"Look out!" Casanuva shouted, but he had already acted. He magnetically yanked Damek from his ussal crab to the ground, as the bolt whizzed past his head.

OOC: just a reminder: OOC-only posts are not allowed in the BZPRPG. :/ Sorry, I know it feels like I'm jumping down your throat with all these regulations.

From his position laying on the ground, Damek had practically no way to dodge the bolt. All he could do was put his head down and hope for the best...

SNAP!

The oakwood bolt, weakened from already puncturing one set of metal, and now hitting an even more heavily armored being, splintered into pieces like a piece of glass.

"Karz." He felt the spot at his back where the bolt had made impact, his hand meeting a shard of oakwood, sticking up out of a chink of his armor. This was no big deal- it had barely broken his skin thanks to the heavy armor his squadron wore. Rather minor, really.

His opponent, however...

"He needs immediate medical attention," he shouted before leaping up and running over. "He removed the bolt, now there's nothing to keep the blood in."

Edited by badabababa obesity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:

Reaching out his hand from where he lay on the ground with the blood-covered bolt in his fist, he flung the bolt at Damek, not only using his mask power to guid it, but also lessening gravity under it (causing it to fly faster) until it was heading tip-first for the head of the onu-matoran... 

Note: lessening the gravity WOULD make it fly farther, but it would also reduce its puncturing power. Like increasing the gravity increased the potential damage Casanuva's sword could do, when he had proportionate strength.

Actually, decreasing the bolt's gravity would neither increase its speed nor reduce its puncturing power - you're confusing gravity with mass. All it would do is reduce the speed at which the bolt falls (independent of its horizontal motion). If its gravity was completely negated, it would not drop at all, and carry on flying in a straight line (decelerating gradually due to air resistance).

- your friendly resident physicist ;)

IC (Merror)

Merror clasped his hands on the table, listening for Aerus' answer.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: "I think I'm the hero he's talking about, big guy." Casanuva flicked his hand, magnetizing Silo's wrists and legs to each other. He finished binding him by polarizing the purple toa's weapons to his body, so they could not be drawn

He leaned over and magnetized his hand to Nunonu's back, then lifted him up. "You okay?"

IC-Otana

Otana looks around realizing Silo is a renegade Toa. Then he looks to Casanuva.

I am Otana Is there any way that I could help with anything ?

His wing pack closes up  and the blades on his forearms fold back .

OOC-Great pun by the way with the name Casanuva .

Edited by TheMegazordman1

There was a flurry of action that Nunonu did not see for his eyes were closed and he was stunned with fear.

"You okay?"

Snapping his eyes open and looking around, Nunonu saw that he was still alive. 

"Huh? Yeah..just a bit rattled, but I'll be fine.."

"Your job happens to be in violation of the law," Damek said firmly, beginning to slide handcuffs onto Silo's wrists.

Edited by badabababa obesity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Casanuva put down Nunonu, and walked over to Damek.

"Guardsman! Thanks for that help back there. My friend would have a dagger jutting out of his throat and I would likely be flattened under a tree. Before you go, though, I would like a word with our would-be assassin."

"Find honest work," the Guardsman said to Silo, "your line of work is a quick path to self-destruction. Trust me, I would know," he said with an aura of shame, his gaze falling to the ground.

Damek turned his attention to Otana. "Well, as long as you have the necessary qualifications and have no significant criminal charges, Onu-Koro is always new recruits."

Finally, the Matoran looked up at Casanuva, who was twice his size, and gave a affirmative nod. "You may speak to him. Watch yourself, my friend, I wouldn't put it past him to pull a trick on you and escape, even now."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Thank you, officer."

Casanuva turned to Silo, and placed his hand on his forehead. All of Silo's weapons slid away from his body, and started to hover around them, pointed downward.

"Now, then, toa," Casanuva asked, "why exactly were you trying to kill me? And think carefully. You have a lot of metal bits I could play with."

IC: "Thank you, officer."

Casanuva turned to Silo, and placed his hand on his forehead. All of Silo's weapons slid away from his body, and started to hover around them, pointed downward.

"Now, then, toa," Casanuva asked, "why exactly were you trying to kill me? And think carefully. You have a lot of metal bits I could play with."

Silo raised an eyebrow.

"Someone wants you dead. That's the long and short of it. I can't tell you anything else...except maybe to watch your back; Im by no means the only one they've hired...whoever 'they' may be. However I am always looking for a new job and if more mercenaries come, it's only a matter of time before one gets you...all you have besides yourself is an onu-matoran...what do you say?"

He groaned, looking at his shoulder "and what happened to 'requires immediate medical assistance' ?"

Edited by Silo

Kathok