BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "I say you're a crazy person! With memory issues! If you need employment, you could always get a job compacting garbage."

Casanuva flicked his free hand, and the sword and knives all clumped together, and floated into Damek's arms. Casanuva's other hand forced Silo's head down, as he locked up Silo's armor.

"He's all yours, sir."

He turned to Otana. "I don't think that will be necessary, but thanks for the offer. I'm not a hero or a mercenary, just a hedonistic tourist who can take care of himself."

Casanuva walked away, and made sure Silo wasn't looking before twisting his back, eliciting several pops as his armor and internal components slipped back into place. He put his hand on Nunonu's shoulder.

"Don't tell that guy, but... gravity hurts."

OOC: I wish there was a way to find out how many groans that will elicit.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

OOC: Got a solid chuckle out of me, Keeper.

IC: Nunonu

Nunonu smiled and looked up at Casanuva. "I'm just glad we're all okay." Pausing a moment he glanced back at Silo and said to Casanuva

"Think what he said was true, about more assassins?"

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

IC: "I don't know. I know it's probably not one of my exes. They normally try to kill me directly. Or poison me. Or put raw sodium on my armor before I go swimming."

Casanuva seemed lost in thought, as though trying to remember something, but failing.

"As long as we stick to settlements, we should be fine. We should look into something for self-defense for you, though."

IC: Aerus (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)

I look at Agni with hurt eyes, but I keep my stance unimposing. No need to seem defiant. "I can see how you're looking at me, but I didn't choose this life. In fact, I've tried to leave, more than once, for all the good it's done me. Walking out on Echelon isn't a particularly easy task to accomplish, because the fact of the matter is, you didn't walk out. He let you walk, and as soon as you walk you have to start running. I guess... I guess I'm tired of running. If I join you, my next meeting with Echelon is probably going to be my last, but at least it'll mean something. At least I'll mean something."

I pause, and glance at Merror for a moment, before returning my gaze to Agni. "I don't want to be a villain anymore."

Rousing speech.

You like it? I took a few cues from your last.

And I meant what I said.

And then you broke out of jail, in direct contradiction of it. That's why I'm better than you. You betrayed your values, you compromised yourself. At least I had the decency to lie from the start. My values stand as strong as ever. A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. It's the ones who actually believe what they're saying that you have to watch out for.

Edited by slawth

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Arjun (Bright-Star Inn)

He took the outstretched hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you. And don't worry about your first impression- I can understand the desire for a low profile. Also you've been sitting here for a while and haven't ordered anything. Here," he threw some widgets to the Matoran at the counter. "Give him whatever he wants." He turned back to Jakura.

"Retired mask maker? That seems like a skill that could come in handy, assuming you can get the resources around here to mask make. Anyway, I don't know what you're schedule is, but I don't want to hold you up if you have somewhere to be. Also feel free to contact me if you ever need any help tracking stuff down. I do have a Rama I can use almost whenever I want. Those things don't track, per se, but they're good transport."

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

IC: Zeth

"Well, we might as well start our search here. Ask around, give people a description. Who knows? Maybe he's been through here in the past month or so."

Though a walking corpse surely would have made it into The Daily.

IC: Rune

This man was definitely hiding something. Who knew what could be concealed beneath that cloak?

Someone up to no good, thats for sure. But then again, who am I to accuse?

She leaned on a tree trunk casually and pulled a canteen from her bag.

"Whew, I'm beat." she said, tipping her head back to take a swig. It was just water, unfortunately, but it was the only "friendly" act she could think of performing. "Thirsty?" she inquired, offering the man her canteen.

OOC: Sorry I was gone. I got a bit tuckered out from the BZPRPG, thought I'd take a break, forgot to announce it.

IC: Casanuva gestured to the onu-matoran at his side. "This is Nunonu, my partner."

The toa offered his hand to Nunonu. "Want a lift? I have a feeling this might be a while keeping up with this guy, and I can do endurance running."

IC:  Nunonu

"and I can do endurance running."

Nunonu looked perplexed at the offer. "Sure..?" 

Seeing Otana fly off he turned back to Casanuva. "Better hurry then, I don't think his definition of slow is the same as ours." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

IC: Casanuva magnetized the small onu-matoran to his back. "Keep an eye on the le-matoran while I navigate the ground. You might want to hang on, even if you are stuck to me."

He took one look back at Silo and Damek, then cleared the issue from his mind. His Pakari glowed, and Casanuva started running after Otana.

While he would never match the speed of a Kakama user, the enhanced strength allowed to take leaps and bounds, letting him jump high enough to clear the underbrush.

IC- Otana

High-Jumper you are well glad to see some one that can keep up .

He leads him to Le-Koro  and lands on one of the platforms  as his wings fold up.

Welcome to the high-Tree village of Le-Koro.

He pulls a small flute carved out of wood and starts to play a happy little tune on it .

IC:

This is a little bit very boring, I thought as I sat in silence, drumming my fingers according to a rhythm that played out within my mind.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap* 

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap* 

"#$%^&*!" I muttered out in frustration on the 7th beat before resuming my taps.

I was utterly losing my mind, cooped up within this box.

Edited by JL Zehvor

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Zeth

"Well, we might as well start our search here. Ask around, give people a description. Who knows? Maybe he's been through here in the past month or so."

Though a walking corpse surely would have made it into The Daily.

IC: Rune

This man was definitely hiding something. Who knew what could be concealed beneath that cloak?

Someone up to no good, thats for sure. But then again, who am I to accuse?

She leaned on a tree trunk casually and pulled a canteen from her bag.

"Whew, I'm beat." she said, tipping her head back to take a swig. It was just water, unfortunately, but it was the only "friendly" act she could think of performing. "Thirsty?" she inquired, offering the man her canteen.

IC: Mesonak

"Alrighty, let's go then, partner! Let's start... there!" He pointed towards the swamp.

IC: Varan

Varan couldn't believe it when he stretched his hand out to accept the canteen. He retracted it quickly with the bottle when he realized that his battle-scarred hand was uncovered.

"T-thank you," he croaked. As he took a drink, he couldn't help but notice the sweet smell surrounding the canteen. And when he inhaled it, his mind raced. New feelings he had never felt before... not in this life. They contradicted each other, these new feelings and his old self. He couldn't explain it.

Nevertheless, he downed half of it. He hadn't realized how thirsty he had been.

And then he realized that something was terribly wrong - he shouldn't be thirsty at all.

IC: Arjun (Bright-Star Inn)

He took the outstretched hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you. And don't worry about your first impression- I can understand the desire for a low profile. Also you've been sitting here for a while and haven't ordered anything. Here," he threw some widgets to the Matoran at the counter. "Give him whatever he wants." He turned back to Jakura.

"Retired mask maker? That seems like a skill that could come in handy, assuming you can get the resources around here to mask make. Anyway, I don't know what you're schedule is, but I don't want to hold you up if you have somewhere to be. Also feel free to contact me if you ever need any help tracking stuff down. I do have a Rama I can use almost whenever I want. Those things don't track, per se, but they're good transport."

IC: Jakura

I like this guy, Jakura thought happily. He reminds me of Kaama.

"Thank you, Arjun. Just get me a #3, bartender; and easy on the berries."

Turning back to acknowledge Arjun, Jakura said, "By retired I mean it was my Matoran occupation. I just don't have it in me since... well, a small incident of mine. Anyways, you're not holding me back - I've been needing a good rest, and this seems like a good place to do it. However, I don't want to intrude, so if you need to be somewhere..."

IC: Dehkaz

Dehkaz raised an eyebrow at Naona's rather characteristic reply, a half-formed smirk flitting across his Kanohi.

"Come on, let's dump this bunch over at the jail, explain to some poor Force officer why he's suddenly got a few extra criminals to deal with, and be done with them."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann sighed loudly in frustration and almost slammed back against the backrest of her seat, before remembering that that would crush Dia, still hiding beneath her cloak. "This arena competition is going nowhere, Asuno," she spat. "How long are we going to sit here?"

OOC: Her feelings parallel my own; is the Reveler's arena thing still going to happen? There's only been one post by a combatant as far as I can tell.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann sighed loudly in frustration and almost slammed back against the backrest of her seat, before remembering that that would crush Dia, still hiding beneath her cloak. "This arena competition is going nowhere, Asuno," she spat. "How long are we going to sit here?"

OOC: Her feelings parallel my own; is the Reveler's arena thing still going to happen? There's only been one post by a combatant as far as I can tell.

OOC: I agree. This is getting a little ridiculous. Nothing's happening and that's preventing our continuation. I'm going to university in several weeks. I won't have the time for this very much. 

IC Asuno: 

Asuno felt a similar frustration to his Skakdi companion. "Well," He said to her, "if you're feeling adventurous, we can go on that last flash of down below I got until my mask died. We can break out I guess. Besides, it's a skakdi we have to rescue, right? you can combine your elemental powers. Should help with getting out!"

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

IC: Casanuva had spent several days recuperating from the battle at the Bright-Star Inn, letting his elemental power recharge, and his body repair the immense strain. However, one morning three days after the fight, he was suddenly up and about.

"Nunonu, c'mon! Wake up! This place promises fresh-squeezed madu juice with breakfast!"

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

Nunonu was asleep at a desk in the room he and Casanuva had gotten at the inn, his tools all placed around the table, clearly having been working on something late

"Nunonu, c'mon! Wake up!"

Eyes snapping open, he yawned and looked over at the Toa. "Hrmgh..yeah?" 

IC: Arjun

Do I dare ask? It might be personal.

"I don't have anywhere to be at this moment..."

He seems like he wouldn't kill me for asking.

"...My goal was to get back out in the air on my Rama this evening, I spent the last few months recovering from an injury, but to be frank I have no idea where I'm needed or what needs doing..."

But curiosity killed the Muaka, and if you don't know you shouldn't ask.

"...And as much as I love just sitting in the sky and letting the wind flow through my mask there are probably better things I could be doing. My Rama does need to get back in routine, though."

I'M DOING IT.

Arjun signaled the waiter to suggest that he needed another, then toward Jakura, "I'm sorry to hear about your mask making- may I ask what incident caused you stop? Unless it's too personal, of course."

BZPRPG

IC: Jakura

Jakura himself was surprised when he found himself snarling, "It's none of your business." Quickly, though, he recovered.

"I - I'm sorry, Arjun," he said uneasily. "My temper... was never the calmest. The team - my team - was in a great battle quite a while ago. You probably don't remember it, actually. Anyways, my entire team, ambushed, captured... tortured... and eventually, killed. But I - and I alone - escaped. I guess you can say, though, that this search of mine goes further than it sounds. Perhaps... deep inside... I'm still looking for my team."

Jakura angrily banged the table. He hadn't meant to reveal all of this - it was none of the airhead's business anyways, so he couldn't understand why he ahd told him. But, then again... why couldn't he tell him? What was so secret?

He knew why. Deep down, he knew, and though he didn't want to admit it, this Toa of Air reminded him greatly one of his old friends. One of his deceased friends. And the pain from that was too much.

He stood and swung his cloak together. He lifted his hood up and over his mask, concealing him from view once again. "I'm sorry to have disturbed your musings, Arjun. I now have business to attend to, and I wouldn't want to keep you from yours. Mata Nui be with you."

With that, Jakura turned and walked away. But before he left, he handed some widgets to the bartender.

"This is for the drink," he whispered. He handed him some extra. "And this is to keep you quiet. If anyone asks, I wasn't here."

The bartender nodded, and with a sweep of his cloak Jakura left the bar, a stranger to the world once more.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Casanuva knelt at one of the matoran-sized tables and waved over a le-matoran waitress. Without waiting for her greeting, he placed his order:

"I'd like an order of gukko eggs, scrambled, madu juice, and... Ooh, the special today is nui-rama bacon! I don't know what that is, but it sounds delicious!"

OOC: I know that. Not being from Mata Nui, and since Metru Nui evidently does not exist, he is not used to it.

IC: "... Giant... wasps?"

The waitress brought Casanuva's order. The toa looked at the green pieces of stiff, flat organic material.

"They... they look like pieces of wing." Casanuva pushed the meal around on the plate. "Maybe Nunonu is hungry."

He went back to his notebook. "Say... how good is your friend in Ta-Koro?"

Walking in to where Casanuva was, Nunonu greeted the Toa and pulled up a chair. "Mornin-" He looked down at the table, distracted

"Is that supposed to be...food?" He said, shaking his head and muttering something about Le-Matoran eating habits.

Turning his attention to the notebook, Nunonu peered over at it. "Whatcha got there?"

IC: "The design for my new sword." Casanuva slid his sketch across the table, grabbing the cup of madu juice with his other hand. It was a cross section of a sword, with the center removed , leaving a long chamber through the center. In the hilt, there appeared to be some sort of mechanism for storing ball bearings. While the concepts and math was sound, the sketch was very amateur

"I call it a rail sword. I magnetize each edge of the blade, and use the pressure on the ball bearing to shoot it out. Plus, there's a small chamber for reloading the ball bearings."

Casanuva absentmindedly took a crunch off of a piece of nui-rama bacon. "Mmm. Not bad."

OOC: I gotta log off for the night. Cya tomorrow!

IC-Otana-Le-Koro

My friend is very good at his work he forge-crafted the parts for my wing pack as well as my arm blades .

Otanas wings expand  since there is less commotion now the very detailed gears and clock work like machinery  of it can be seen who ever made the wings was a genius . At closer inspection the wings them selves would look to have a razor edge at their tips . He then looks over to Nunonu.

By the way what is your reason for coming on this journey Nunonu? 

Edited by TheMegazordman1

IC: Aerus (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)

I look at Agni with hurt eyes, but I keep my stance unimposing. No need to seem defiant. "I can see how you're looking at me, but I didn't choose this life. In fact, I've tried to leave, more than once, for all the good it's done me. Walking out on Echelon isn't a particularly easy task to accomplish, because the fact of the matter is, you didn't walk out. He let you walk, and as soon as you walk you have to start running. I guess... I guess I'm tired of running. If I join you, my next meeting with Echelon is probably going to be my last, but at least it'll mean something. At least I'll mean something."

I pause, and glance at Merror for a moment, before returning my gaze to Agni. "I don't want to be a villain anymore."

Rousing speech.

You like it? I took a few cues from your last.

And I meant what I said.

And then you broke out of jail, in direct contradiction of it. That's why I'm better than you. You betrayed your values, you compromised yourself. At least I had the decency to lie from the start. My values stand as strong as ever. A dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. It's the ones who actually believe what they're saying that you have to watch out for.

IC: (Valria)

"That's good! Keep in mind if you're lying about turning a new leaf and betray us; I promise I will use my powers to flatten you like a pancake. Are we clear?" I said, taking a few bites of my eggs and sipping my coffee as I looked across the table at the matoran. Last time he traveled with us, we all came pretty close to dying and Echelon got away. So pardon me if I didn't trust an associate of Echelon. "Don't worry about surviving Echelon. He's not going to be walking away next time we meet, I'll break his legs if he tries to run." I replied coolly, to be honest while things had gotten better for me I wasn't an idiot. I would not be lulled into some false sense of security just because our little "friend" happened to be a matoran. It didn't make him defenseless, it made him even more dangerous. Everyone underestimated matoran, and it was something they did at their own peril. Aerus didn't have my trust, I trusted Agni and Merror just fine, and Liacada seemed to be a decent person.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg