BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Hile

(Le-Koro):

"I wonder why", Hile said. "Makes me kind of suspicious, actually... and he kept mumbling about this 'master' that could get him from anywhere. I've heard of organizations that kill their own members if they fail at assignments. Could this be a similar case?"

OOC: Sorry about the wait, VF. Let's try to pick this up where it left off.

IC: Alfon

The stranger was good. Maybe better than I was. It was hard to tell, since the fight wasn't quite the real deal but nor was it fake. Everything felt very real, looked very real, the only thing missing was the threat of death or agonizing defeat. That was our little secret though. 

By now, we'd already exchanged a few hits and put on quite a show. I nicked him a few times, he nicked me a few times and despite the whole facade, it was still a serious fight. I was a little less aggressive in the beginning, dancing around and dodging somewhat effortlessly with my Calix so I could gauge him, but when I felt more confident, I had begun to push, show off a little.

I was quick, more agile than he was, and that's the only reason I could get a close shot. If it wasn't for that, his halberd would have kept at bay and I'd be getting nowhere. Thing is, moving around so much was tiresome, and I had yet to give the crowd something really flashy.

My fingers crackled with electricity for the first time, their light very brief but hopefully warning enough to my adversary. I stuck my hand out and I began firing bolts of electricity right at him.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Figured it was time to fire this ol' boy up again.

Just for clarity's sake, Auron has confirmed that the rest of the prisoners can observe what's going on in the arena proper.

IC: Colx (Secret Arena, Cells)

The scuffle in the pit held on like it was more than just a good show of force, which it was, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the audience with a real clue as to what the kid and the stranger were pulling off.

It was all an act, I saw, and it was a fine one at that. They kept the crowd enthralled with nothing but themselves and their strength of character. Figured I'd better keep an eye on the state of things while waiting to be called out there myself.

It wasn't no real fight, but it looked enough like one that it helped kill some time.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Figured it was time to fire this ol' boy up again.

Just for clarity's sake, Auron has confirmed that the rest of the prisoners can observe what's going on in the arena proper.

IC: Colx (Secret Arena, Cells)

The scuffle in the pit held on like it was more than just a good show of force, which it was, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the audience with a real clue as to what the kid and the stranger were pulling off.

It was all an act, I saw, and it was a ###### fine one at that. They kept the crowd enthralled with nothing but themselves and their strength of character. Figured I'd better keep an eye on the state of things while waiting to be called out there myself.

It wasn't no real fight, but it looked enough like one that it helped kill some time.

OOC: I dont know who you're referring to as "the kid and the stranger", but I'm kinda happy Colx is in the pit here too. I hope you're open for interaction.

IC Asuno:

Asuno stood watch in the stands, watching the disastrous free-for-all while guarding Dia. He hoped Jrahann knew what she was doing.

Suddenly out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of a familiar figure. A Skakdi, darkly armored and sturdily built. He had encountered him before, during the strange tussle in the actual Koro. Swiftly remembering his name, Asuno called out to him, amazed he was there.

"Mr. Colx! Colx!"

Asuno certainly wished Colx was here in a sufficiently good mood to deal with his foolishness.

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

IC: Derlath

Derlath let his frown disappear.

"That is certainly a very attractive benefit," Derlath admitted.

IC: Komuhu withdrew a tablet and stylus and slid both towards Derlath. "Sign here." It pointed to a blank space beneath a farrago of scrawlings on a line above, the apparent script itself below legible writing.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Skyra

I blinked at Joske as I felt some relief as the strain from the bubble lessened, it wasn't much but it was enough to keep me going for a while longer. Had Joske just apologized to me? That had honestly caught me off guard. Then he started to go on and on about love and other things, he rambled quite a bit and my ADHD was...what kind of fish was that...oh look Joske is leaving... 

I watched as Joske sped off like a bullet, only to be dragged back down into the bubble by Cael. She apparently wasn't satisfied with his explanations, or lack thereof. Threats of straitjackets too... I wonder what it's like to wear one of those...DON'T say that out loud... 

Joske started to talk again, this time I paid a little more attention, especially when I heard words like, "Master of Shadows", "Takua", or "Turaga". Wait is he saying Makuta could come back!? Not the best news I'd heard that's for sure, I could almost feel where that Rahkshi had stabbed me that one time... Wait that wasn't even in this body...whatever...

"Well...you know what they say...you have to be insane to be a Toa at all. It's the first requirement for the job. I heard that...somewhere..." Where was I going with this? No idea. "But if what you're saying is true and you're not just delirious then I guess we'll have to follow you blindly as you put it." Following was such a subjective word too. 

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Iegasa

Exiting the semi-submerged hut and making his way onto the dry land of the surviving islet, Iegasa pondered his next moves. He had been requested to visit Rockwall, something he was glad to do - after all, he was quite curious about the settlement as well. What had the Ga-koroans added?

He glanced up at the sky. It was still daylight. Good. With a cheery whistle, the shrinekeeper began his journey towards Nokama Port.

IC: Derlath

Inwardly, Derlath sighed. Illegible contracts. He could make out some of the scrawls as parts of the default Private Combatant Treaty ratified at the Xa-Koro Convention etc etc, stipulating prices, renumeration, terms and conditions etc et cetera.

Using his gravity powers, Derlath lightened the stylus, before grabbing it as it floated off the table. The unusual and unnatural weight would have made it difficult for a others to sign, but not so much to Derlath, who had done this numerous times before. Nonetheless, this instance of his signature would look slightly different from other samples of his signature due to it's odd weight, but not too different for the sharp eye, in case Derlath wanted to confirm his identity.

Derlath let go of the wooden stylus before completely nullifying gravity on the surface of the stylus. Any moisture, wooden shavings that could have imprinted Derlath's fingerprints floated off.

The Toa leaned back before reversing everything. The now utterly normal stylus, devoid of inciminating prints, clattered onto the table.

IC (Cael)

The healer was silent, her unblinking eyes staring into Joske's as if searching for the truth he dared not speak aloud, for the secrets he couldn't share, even with her.

"I told you," she said at last, her voice hardly betraying her weariness. "A long time ago, that it didn't matter where I was, or what happened. As long as I'm with you, I'd go to the ends of the earth.

"I meant it. And I thought you felt the same. I thought..." 

She paused.

"I thought you didn't let destiny rule you. You didn't when you brought me back. And, to be honest, I didn't fully understand why you did it. I didn't know how someone could think I was worth sacrificing anything for.

"You said love is suffering. I suffered for you, and you suffered for me, and I suppose that's the truest sign that there was anything between us. It hasn't changed. Not for me, at least.

"If you can't refuse destiny this time, if you have to leave, then I understand. And if love truly is suffering, then, believe me, I will prove my love for you a thousand times over every second you're gone. But... I don't know if you're the one I'll miss, or if it'll be the Toa who was willing to challenge his stars, and mine."

Were there supposed to be tears? She didn't know. Her eyes, deep underwater, were dry.

"I know it's selfish; it's mean. I don't want to say it, but I need to know. Would you still defy destiny for me?"

OOC: HOW DOES SHE DO THAT!?!?!?

IC

Toa Joske

Prolouge: The Return

Cue wet towel across the face.

*metaphorical WHAP*

Nothing actually touched me, but I felt my cheeks turn red at her words. No blows exchanged, but somewhere in my stomach I felt gutchecked. So simple, yet so powerful.

How does she do that?

I fell to my knees and exhaled, a sign of the huge burden that I had been forced by others to carry. "Why I brought you back? Why you were worth the sacrifice? This. Right here, right now. You are the only person I have found who can cut through the ###### and keep me honest. Without that, without your constant ability to be that reality check, I wouldn't be what I have become, despite what others may think. If I lost that, if I lost what you bring to the table, to this relationship... "

I shuddered. "We would have another Heuani. Dead serious."

I closed my eyes and lifted my head. "And that's not what you mean by your question, is it. You don't care about what my destiny is, do you? Or what I learned in the legend, or why I'm going where I'm going. You just want to know... want to know if I would still give it all up for you." My eyes opened in a moment of clarity as I stood, slowly walking towards her. "Not necessarily asking me to, no, but... but asking if even after all this time I'm still the same Joske who would keep redealing the cards until I liked my hand. That's what you want from me, yes?"

She nodded.

"Then yes, I would." I took her hand and fell to one knee. "I would still defy destiny for you. I would ask, no, plead, beg even that you don't ask it of me, but if that is what it took to prove that I am still the Toa willing defy it all to change the stars for us, I would. It's... it's not selfish." I couldn't look into her eyes anymore. "Not mean because you're not the one who has changed. It was me. I... I have forgotten. And that's my mistake. I'm sorry. It's... so hard. So much. So much at stake. My knowledge is... debilitating. So much so I didn't want to think of the possibility of losing you after going to such great lengths to gain you. But the truth is, only because I did that I'm here today." I was finally able to look her in the eye again. "I... forgot that my defiance and my love for you got me here in the first place; not putting my faith in it again would be a fool's errand. Not that I would do so flippantly - I learned my lesson last time. Bringing you back was a pain... metaphorically speaking, that is."

I grinned sheepishly. "Do you forgive me, accept this, and follow a madman? Apparently Skyra's willing so I must be on to something."

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC (Cael)

"As long as you know who you are," she replied, squeezing his hand. "Then go."

She breathed, feeling the sea contest her will. Time was almost up.

"I'll wait for you."

He seemed to understand that those four words meant more than she could say in a hundred. He stood, embraced her, then turned and leapt from the bubble once again. This time, his course didn't stray: he swam straight and true towards the sun. Away from her, but towards destiny, whatever that meant. His place was on the front lines; hers was tending to the ones left behind.

Cael watched him go, then turned to an obviously exhausted Skyra.

"Let's get moving," she said with a soft smile. "You look like you could use a break."

IC Hile

(Le-Koro):

"It was quite common among Matoran too in the dark times", Hile said. "Since the Maru came, not so much. But with all the hassle about the vault, I wouldn't be surprised if crime was peaking."

IC Kavala

(Kumu Islets, seabottom):

Kavala thought he saw something and paused to pick up a metallic object from the mud. To his surprise, it was in the form of a bar.

So this was supposed to be made into a weapon, Kavala thought.

Then, after handling the object for a while, he realized what substance the metal was.

Protosteel! Someone on Xa-Koro must have been trading protosteel bars.

Protosteel was an exceptionally strong form of protodermic metal, extremely rare on the island of Mata Nui. Those who owned protosteel weapons or armor held them in great value, but were also targets for bandits in search of a profit. Owning protosteel was both a blessing and a curse. But one thing was certain: it was not cheap.

Whoever had this must have been rich... or would have been anyway, if not for Xa-Koro sinking.

Kavala was about to discard the bar when he suddenly found another one nearby. And another. And yet another further ahead. Now, this was interesting.

Someone had loads of the stuff! Kavala realized in shock.

Deciding that the matter needed more examination, Kavala continued to look for more bars.

OOC: TUCK YOU'RE BAAAAAAACK WOOOOOOOO

OOC: Just for clarity's sake, Auron has confirmed that the rest of the prisoners can observe what's going on in the arena proper.

@Gear and @Mr. Lightning Bolt - and also @Whoever else this concerns, that's not exactly the case anymore. Rather: 

Ic:

"Boring," the revele said, watching the fight with half interest, "throw the rest of the prisoners into the fight with them."

And so that's how the rest of the prisoners were forced into the arena, given weapons, and told to fight everyone they could.

Which is why hopefully you won't mind if I take this hit, VF, Wade.

IC: (Examus, Within One Giant Prick's cagefight)

Oh, great.

Well, at the very least they gave me back my mask. I wouldn't have felt complete without my Sohfir, even if I haven't mastered it's powers one bit. Still, the urgency of the situation got to me quickly; while Alfon and his opponent seemed like they were both capable and evenly matched duelists who may or may not actually be trying to take each other's head off for the sake of pleasing some random guy and the audience, I'm sure that somewhere within this cesspool of people who got caught by a Skakdi missing one of every limb, an ear and an eye, there's a guy or gal whose bloodthirsty nature would let them ignore any repercussion they might have felt against putting a blade through me, or anyone else.

The moment we got thrown into the cage, I scrambled for the closest weapon around me that resembled the one I had used previously - which had been a hybrid between a large rod, a hammer, a spear/javelin and an axe. But my precious weapon was nowhere to be seen, so now I held within my hands a Bo staff-esque weapon, with a thicker-than-normal stick diameter that seemed as though it may actually be able to support my weight.

My new weapon in hand, I sprinted across the battlefield as fast as I can, noticing that others were entering the fray as well. Some were wide-eyed, scared, confused and afraid. Others had a wicked sneer on their face; I'm pretty sure these ######### actually were sick enough to buy their way into participation.

I knew that if I had any chance in surviving this battle royale, it would have to be through teamwork and survival in masses. But, alone within a battlefield where each combatant only truly had one allegiance - themselves - it'd be hard pressed to find allies within this cage. After all, you'd think that Alfon and his enemy would've teamed up to try and get out, but instead, after a bit of banter they had proceeded to engaging in the activity of trying to stab the ###### out of each other.

Of course, there was this saying - that people connect their hearts on the battlefield (or some dumb stuff like that) - so maybe it'd be my first chance of experiencing that.

Clearing all the doubt from within my mind for the moment, I made my way towards the one person who I'd met beforehand - Alfon - hoping that he wouldn't be the type of person to kill me at first sight. 

"HEY, DUDE, CAN WE TEAM UP?" I shouted out as I stopped running. My mask power activated at this point, and rather than trip, my feet found themselves sliding forwards, as though they were now standing upon ice rather than the.....whatever it was beneath me. I don't know where I am. Having timed my momentum perfectly, I slid right in front of Alfon when he stepped away from the adversary that he had been fighting. 

Of course, I wasn't exactly paying attention to the fight, and was instead more preoccupied with 'focusing-on-not-mucking-up-concentration-on-my-mask-power-while-trying-to-shout-a-sentence-which-was-(don'ttellanyone)-very-very-hard-for-me'. So when he raised his hand up, the first thought was that he was beaming with approval. Or something.

And then I realised it was actually a beam - not of approval, but of intense, shocking electrical energy.

The flash of blue lightning blasted me in the chest, knocking the air out of my lungs and also sending me reeling backwards. As I fell on my back with an 'umph', I vaguely noticed Aparangi a few feet to the side of me - and dolefully admitted to myself that he probably thought I was an idiot. 

Edited by JL Zehvor

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: No problemo, Wade, JL =)

IC (Aparangi): 

The electric bolts raced through the air at the dark Toa, who braced himself and called upon the power of his Kanohi Hau, while at the same time registering that the arena was filling up. 

But instead of the Aitua, another Toa stepped, no - glid - into the path of the attack. Thunder cracked as the electricity discharged and the unfortunate one found himself at Aparangi's feet. 

"Here against your will?" he asked.

The other nodded. Aparangi sneered. Reveler, you scum... He bent down, grabbing Examus by the shoulders and hoisted him back up. 

"On your feet, Toa." 

Then he pointed at Alfon. "We can make this the last fight that creep will ever host, with your help. What do you say?"

------------------

IC (Agni):

We had made our way back underground, which had taken considerably more time than the first time we had come to this place, thanks to the partially collapsed tunnels. Thankfully, Valria was there and with a little help from her power, we could clear the passages and get through the tunnels without having to fear them caving in on us. When boulders needed to be moved, she nullified their weight and Merror and I did the moving. Still our progress was slow, for the most part, so once we made it through to the main-cavern - or what was left of it - I was almost glad to see it again. Almost. 

Raising my hand, I created several hovering flames in mid-air, that illuminated the space around us. I tried to mentally overlay the images of the cave as I remembered it before our fight onto the rubble and collapsed walls that now were in its place, but it proved difficult, the place had changed too much.

"We'll have to find the passage Echelon used to get out and then find whatever objects he had contact with along the way."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Merror)

Merror walked behind Agni, one sword drawn and coated with flames as a torch. He swept it left and right, throwing into brighter relief the dark shapes that were half-revealed by Agni's will-o'-the-wisps.

"I suppose it's too much to hope for a few easy footprints to follow..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

As the black-armored Toa gave me a hand up, I quickly took a glance at him. As far as I could tell, his armor was nearly obsidian-black; but something about that looked a bit weird. I'd only learn later on that with light, a dark red color could be illuminated and unveiled. For a moment, I made eye contact with him - gazing into his fierce, flame-colored eyes - and in that instant I had a tinge of nervousness. The same kind you might've had if you were a child gazing upwards towards a person you knew had more experience than you.......I think.

"We can make this the last fight that creep will ever host, with your help. What do you say?"

By that creep, he must mean the dude who organised this entire thing. Stopping him? I have no qualms with that.

"I'd be interested in giving a hand. I'm Exa, by the way." A silly grin plastered itself over my face as I introduced myself to the stranger. Part of that was because it felt a little bit awkward for me. The other part was because he didn't start laughing at me - something which I myself probably would have done, if I'd been in his shoes.

Edited by JL Zehvor

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Hile

(Le-Koro):

"It was quite common among Matoran too in the dark times", Hile said. "Since the Maru came, not so much. But with all the hassle about the vault, I wouldn't be surprised if crime was peaking."

IC: Jakura

"Ah," I replied. It had been a long while since I had bothered to grab a newsrock. "Very well. Let's get going."

I headed towards the lift, motioning for Hile to follow.

I just nodded, ignoring the sweat dripping off of me. I began to will the bubble to ascend upwards toward the surface. "Onuzek...can you help make the bubble go up?" It took a moment, but Onuzek seemed to understand as the bubble started to move a lot quicker. It wasn't moving fast enough for me however, every second felt like an eternity. I just had to hold on for a little longer and we'd be on the surface. 

IC Kavala

(Kumu Islets, seabottom):

Kavala had found an impressive number of protosteel bars, but he was convinced there was more to it than just a few slabs of metal. Using his powers over the earth, he cleared the mud around the area where the bars were found... to reveal the submerged ruins of a hut.

Bingo, Kavala thought as he swam deeper in to investigate.

IC Hile

(Le-Koro, elevator):

Hile hurried into the elevator with Jakura. "Why the Fau swamp, of all places?"

I leaned up against the side of the lift as it began it's descent downwards. "Well, why not? It's dark, dangerous, and it stinks - perfect place for evil, if you ask me."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi, Le-Koro path):

As the lift came to a stop by the path to Le-Koro, Hile said "Very true. Even without the infected masks making Rahi crazy, that place is not safe. But I'll be with a Toa of course, so no worries."

When Hile spoke those words, I stopped. It had been ages since I had traveled with another, and I had nearly forgotten what that meant. I had to be responsible - responsible for the life of another. Could I bring myself to do it? Or should I just send Hile away now? I couldn't risk losing another being because of my carelessness. I looked over at Hile - he was strong indeed, stronger than many Matoran. He would make a good Toa, if the situation provided it. I can only hope he can defend himself on the battlefield - who knows what I would lead him into?

Edited by Jakura Nuva

I turned to the Matoran, realizing he had inquired about something. "Hmm? Yes, I'm fine. Just thinking about our course of action." Show no weakness, I reminded myself. First rule in the book.
"Anyways," I continued, "I need to make a stop first. I have some things to drop of at my place, and then we'll get going."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC

Toa Joske

Prolouge: The Return

Like a submersible rushing upwards I broke the surface, my momentum fast enough to carry me up out of the water and onto the craggy outcrop, landing softly on the weathered rocks that supported the abandoned lighthouse. With fluid movements I stood from one knee, shaking the water off like a dog as I looked across the skyline towards the main island, palming a device from my pocket.

"Activate. Record entry, personal log." I spoke quietly, my mouth near one of the corners as I held it up to my mask. "First day back, and it's been a bumpy ride. Initial objective is complete, the reacquisition of the crystal flamberge, as well as my secondary objectives, meeting up with several key members of my former traveling party... and reactions were mixed. As predicted there was much negative emotion and breaking up of the group due to my... unusual disposition, but yet there were a small handful still willing to believe in me. This is good news despite the setback. Still missing some individuals however, but will be unable to complete this secondary objective due to the nature of my primary objective. If all goes well I might have this done by nightfall. End log."

I clicked the the device off and put it away, eying the distant shoreline, looking for on opening.

Well buddy, welcome back to the jungle. You ready?

I activated my mask, in the corner of my eyes seeing the slight, familiar glow. Not a second later I was skimming across the ocean's surface, a V-shaped trail behind me as I ran across the water, grinning all the way.

Mata-Nui I love this mask!

The world became a blurry streak as I hit shore and weaved through the trees as I angled northeast towards Ta-Koro.

End Prologue

OOC: Joske to Ta-Wahi

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:

I suppose now it's time for me to come in.

For the last four or five minutes, something like that, I'd been standing conveniently behind Onuzek or Utu - both of them large enough for me to not be seen behind - in shock, after some flamboyant boy-Toa burst into the bubble and started rattling off words of which I'm not particularly sure the meaning was. I haven't drank in at least a week, but the sheer surprise and annoyance of all of that left me about as out of it as if I'd had a full bottle of wine in the last four minutes or so.

Now we were on the surface, this boy-Toa - Joske, I think I heard them say his name was? - was gone, and now I could step out from where I was and tap Tuara and Skyra both on the shoulder, because they were the only two here I sorta-kinda knew, aside from Onuzek and Utu, and I didn't like the look on Utu's face right at the moment and I doubted Onuzek could answer my questions.

"Could either of you please explain to me what just happened?" I asked them, the confusion that was most likely evident on my face definitely evident in my voice. "Because aside from the fact that we just gained one person randomly, and have - including that new person - lost three people, I don't know what just happened."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I didn't bother to even look at Praggos, instead I focused on getting to the surface. I was honestly too tired to really care about answering his questions. "You know that's not the easiest question to answer right? You can't tell me that you can't figure out at least some of that, as smart as you claim to be. Be more specific, what exactly don't you understand?" He was lucky was talking to him at all, I certainly didn't want to, I just wanted to get to the surface and then pass out. 

IC:

"My ability to properly take in the information of my surroundings is inversely proportional to the number of flamboyant man-children within a given radius of ten yards out from me," I replied. "And when they just randomly burst into the bubble like that, tell some outlandish story of theirs, start kissing the other doctor near me, and commit a multitude of other such actions, my situational awareness starts to drop by orders of magnitude. I think it's a coping mechanism."

profiles i guess

IC:

"I think it would be best to be quiet and focus." Krayn stated, cutting through the discussion. "The more you talk, the more air is used, the more stain on the bubble."

Subtly, there was an increase on the rate of the bubble's ascent. Through use of low-frequency waves, the De-Toa was using his element to generate upward push from the water. Not the easiest of tasks, as he had to be very careful not to damage the bubble in the process, but necessary.

The need for concentration explained his continued silence.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

I was about to say 'Wow, Skyra, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me,' but then Krayn pre-empted me. Still, I couldn't fault his logic, and I couldn't really help us get up to the surface any faster either (unless they wanted me to encase our bubble in a large block of ice, because ice is less dense than water and floats, especially with a big bubble of air in the middle of it, but I doubt they'd want that).

Therefore, I stood there in silence, waiting until we reached the surface.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC Jrahann

Jrahann landed hard on the arena floor and tumbled awkwardly to ease the impact. Battle was already beginning to rage around the De-Skakdi as she got to her feet. She couldn't imagine what kind of rock-head would willingly start a fight to the death just because some sick kidnapper told them to. Those sorts of violent piraka were the reason she didn't like to associate with other Skakdi.

She drew her sai for defense, then backed against the arena wall and looked around for a glimpse of Ankarya's fire-red armor. The Ta-Skakdi was not within view, thanks o the general commotion and expanding clouds of smoke, but Jrahann did find a different familiar face.

Before she could think long about it, though, a green Lesterin charged at her, swinging a battle saw. Jrahann knocked the weapon's toothed blade away from her face with one sai and knocked the other against the attacker's helmet. He hardly seemed to notice and drew the saw up for another strike. Jrahann quickly clashed her sai together, producing a sonic pulse with a painful effect on the Lesterin's hearing. He dropped the saw, but drew a knife and threw it at her. It cut a painful line across her right forearm and she dropped one sai.

"Colx!" Jrahann called. "Help me out!"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins