BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dakku (Le-Wahi)

The world outside Ko-koro was new for me. I had heard about it, read about it, talked about it, but I had not experienced it myself. It was fascinating, and I yearned for adventure. Maybe I yearned too much.

"It'll be fine Dakku, I'll be alright," Haukka said with a quiet, gravelly and exhausted voice. The fever had taken a toll on her. She coughed quite violently. "Are you sure? I thought that you would be in a better condition, but it seems like it has gotten worse.." I felt conserned. Perhaps I should stay.. "I'll be fine, really. The doctors said.." She couged again. "..That I'll be alright. You can go." I felt terribly selfish for even thinking about leaving her behind. But does she really need me? Maybe if I don't stay away for too long.. I sighed, and said "I don't want to leave you now, when you're in that condition." She laughed, and coughed again. "You've spent your entire life in Ko-Koro. I have wandered the island for years, you haven't. I understand you. Just go, and don't feel bad about it." I was hesitant, but she she was speaking the truth. "Fine, I'll go. But I won't be gone for long," I said and grabbed her hand, "I promise." She nodded and coughed. It seemed like she tried to say something, but was unable to. "I love you," I said and tried to give her a kiss, but the nurse forbid me from doing that. I left the tent, waved at her with my hand and sent a blow kiss. She did the same.

Venemi was waiting for me, and had the Gukko ready. "Um, how will I stay on that? What if I fall?" I worried. She said nothing and put me on the saddle. I started panicking. "Wait! No I don't.." The Gukko ran and took off into the air, while I screamed in terror. Luckily I didn't fall from it. Venemi flew near me, and laughed. Maybe I should've just enjoyed the ride. But I didn't.

OoC: Venemi and Dakku to Ta-Wahi

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Hakari

Hakari looked around the square...it was...empty. No one were there. Why wasn't there anyone here!? Le-koro was always such a lively place, even at night it was more active that this. This was a ghost town. 

"Somethings....wrong...we need to leave..." Hakari wasn't sure what was going on, but she didn't feel safe at all. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Akhulii

"You really ought to lighten up a bit. We're almost there anywhere." And he was right, he could tell they were almost at Le-Koro from the Le-matoran in the distance. But something looked wrong. Things seemed frantic and chaotic...

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply- I've been busy.

IC, Verdi: The Bo-Matoran grinned. "Alright, hop on gentlemen; we're going to fly to the armory since it's faster," he said. After Anedonia and Talu were comfortable in the saddle, Verdi directed Ajax to take off. Soon the bird, its rider and the two passengers were airborne.

Soon the trio arrived at the Gukko Force base. "Alright, this way to the armory," said Verdi, leading the two Toa through the doors and through the maze of hallways over to the armory. Verdi unlocked the door and let the two Toa inside. "Alright, there should be some sort of metal pole here," said Verdi. After rummaging around a bit, he found a good size pole. He handed it to Anedonia. "This what you wanted?" he asked the Fa-Toa.

[Le-Wahi, Flying over the Jungle]

Ranok winced.  “It’s not really much of a plan…some rahi are are sensitive to certain frequencies of sound.  Often they’re beyond our hearing-range, but I thought it was worth a quick-try.  Of course, it would be better if we had a De-toa, but they seem to have to have hi-tailed.”

Ranok blew a higher note on his flute experimentally.

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

OOC: Ugh, I completely forgot about these guys. They should have set sail a week ago . 

IC: Kelz and Ryza

Successfully navigating a way out of the cove, Kelz spun the ship's wheel and starting sailing up the coastline, keeping the island's shore to his right. 

Ryza sat up in the crow's nest, watching the shore through the thermal scope of her sniper rifle. 

OOC: Since Ko-Koro is timed-locked, and there's nothing interesting in Onu-Wahi, these guys are gonna sail right up to Leva Bay in Po-Wahi. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC, Verdi: "Yes, let's go!" said Verdi. The trio headed off back to where Ajax was waiting for them. When the three were ready, the Gukko took off, taking its rider and passengers off into the jungle...

Eventually the they arrived at their destination. There were Gukko flying all around them, dropping off volunteers and heading back to pick more up. Verdi spotted two familiar faces- Kunitu and Ranok.

"Hey guys!" shouted Verdi. "I've got a couple of volunteers here, and this Toa," gesturing to Anedonia, "has an idea about magnetizing the beetles with a metal pole. Do you guys have a plan too?"

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Detrix

"Does that mean free drinks!?" Detrix wasn't known for his sensitivity.

IC: Rune

She glared at him through the tinted visage of her Huna.

IC: Detrix

He was being glared at in a way that made him feel like his head could be looking up at his torso in any moment. "I'll take that as a no..."

OOC: Hope you don't mind

IC: Trava (Outside Le-Koro)

The second the Lesterin had reached the ground floor, she disappeared in a green blur that darted from branch to branch.

She came to a temporary stop on a thick monster of a branch reaching out over a barren patch of land like mother nature's finger. Reaching into her leaf-satchel she fished out her mask, placing the well-worn protodermis over the ragged, angular features of her proper face.

A moment more went by in silence, before the familiar rush of her enhanced awareness washed over her. The Mask of Sensory Aptitude was a wonderful tool indeed, and the huntress gave Artakha a silent prayer of thanks for this gift...

"Does that mean free drinks?"

-and then a silent swear to Karzahni for this curse.

Following the sound to its source, Trava found herself peering down on a small group of Toa standing in a clearing, a Vo-Toa who appeared to be the group's token chick giving the De-Toa a significant scowling for his earlier comment.

"The drinking dens are spilling out and there's a staggering in the square," I remarked from above, "any eventual drinks will have to come after the village is saved from impending doom".

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Rune's head shot upwards as the voice loomed above them. A lithe female Lesterin was crouched on an overhanging limb of a tree.

The Vo-Toa arched an eyebrow. The spokeswoman seemed to know what was going on, so she decided to start the conversation off with some Q&A.

"What's happening in the Koro? Is it under attack? We just saw some Matoran fleeing hastily to the east."

She was concerned for her people, and prepared herself for the worst possible answer. If her village was under attack, she would be there to defend it with her last breath.

[Le-Wahi, Flying over the Jungle]

As if punctuating Kunitu’s point, a shrill note range over the forest, starting some of the nearbye Gukko.  Ranok was working up to the highest parts of his flute’s range--oblivious to the glares of the nearbye riders.

He took a deep breath.

“This is the best I can do.  After this we’ll have to think of something else.”

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: Trava (Outside Le-Koro)

"The village isn't under attack, per se." Trava replied as she descended to the ground before them with a few quick leaps.

"But there's a swarm of tree-chowing beetles out in the swamp that's eating up the entire forest. If they get to Le-Koro... well, you can probably guess"

"So the Gukko force is gathering all the volunteers they can to the fight and evacuating the rest"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

She cursed herself silently for not heeding the Matoran's words from earlier. The beetles definitely were a problem that needed to be dealt with.

"Are you with the Force?" she said, somewhat agitated. Memories of her old life began to resurface, but she forced them back down. Now was not the time for an emotional imbalance.

"If so, I'm more than willing to assist in this extermination. I used to be one of them myself, but quit a few years ago."

IC: Varan

Varan was too distracted to acknowledge Rune's last question. He simply nodded his head and mumbled something, then continued to fidget with his hands as he walked along.

The Ba-Toa was silent as Rune spoke to the Lesterin, hands folded in front. He watched with fascination - regaining control of himself was like seeing again after being blind. He didn't seem to remember this species too well...

Varan listened with curiosity as Rune showed enmity towards the Force. What had they done to make her so against them? it was a question he'd have to ask her sometime.

IC: Sloth (Le-Koro)

"I don't know how we're going to survive without our resident self-righteous misogynist to protect us," she sighed, shaking her head with overemphasised woe. "And yeah, I realise it's a little odd for Sloth to find herself feeling restless, but from what I heard the last one wasn't big on lazing around either."

IC:

"I've heard that as well," I said, quietly noting Sloth's performance. "It makes one seriously question Greed's perceptive ability."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

She cursed herself silently for not heeding the Matoran's words from earlier. The beetles definitely were a problem that needed to be dealt with.

"Are you with the Force?" she said, somewhat agitated. Memories of her old life began to resurface, but she forced them back down. Now was not the time for an emotional imbalance.

"If so, I'm more than willing to assist in this extermination. I used to be one of them myself, but quit a few years ago."

IC: Trava (Outside Le-Koro)

"With the force? 'Fraid not, but they're taking every able arm they can get, so you don't need worry about the details. I know where the beetles are and can take you there, simple as that"

Trava lifted her staff and pointed further into the jungle.

"So if you've got a blade you want to lend, just follow me"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: This is a flashback

IC Lain

120 Seconds

The Bo-Matoran is wounded beyond saving, his blood stains the ground beneath him. The bestial creature that has dealt him so many wounds advances. His armor, formerly made of strong and sturdy bark and vines is mangled, pieces of it litter the jungle clearing or are embedded in his flesh from the crushing blows of the rahi

The creature is stained dark, it's flesh red and raw with infection. It could've been a Kane-Ra before. Now it was little more than corrupted, spoiling flesh and rippling muscle. It reminds him of the horror stories told of rahi touched by Makuta's dark influence. Creatures bent on destruction and terror. His older sister still stands, fighting desperately to save them

107 Seconds

Awful sounds, splintering noises from mechanic and organic parts alike. Squelching as organs and flesh are shifted and beat out of place. His mentor, his last family falls to the ground. She goes silent. The creature sniffs the air, it's eyes are long since rotted. It hunts it's prey through instinct and heightened animal senses. He crawls, slowly and quietly to the dying Bo-Toa

73 Seconds

She is gone now. Dead. Her body is shrunken now, peaceful and calm looking. Before she passed she gifted him her Toa powers. He now holds a deep blue stone, warm to the touch and stained with blood from his hands. He kills the part of him that wants to break down and cry, grieve and scream and let the beast finish him. He must operate as a machine now

34 Seconds

He has crawled to a shallow rut, a gouge in the earth from the creature's lunge. Loss of blood and sanity leaves him feeling light. He clutches the stone tightly. Bright blue light floods the clearing, accompanying by the crackling sound and burning smells of pure energy. The plants and earth nearby are scorched to dust as the power changes him, healing his wounds and strengthening his broken body and mind

10 Seconds

A low noise, half way between moan and roar. The beast has found him.

3 Seconds

I step out of the rut, onto the level ground above. I stand changed, no longer a dying wreck. But a proud Toa

The rushing blood in my head has slowed, the noise in my ears like rushing wind is silent. There is about thirty meters between the giant and I. It'll take him less than three seconds to close the distance

Therefore, the battle must be decided before then. My mind is clear now, I can feel the scope of my new powers. The growth, experience, technique and accumulated years of knowledge of this power's owner, my sister. Elemental power that inverts the world, engraving the concepts and wishes in my head onto the world around me. The embodiment of the mental world brought into the physical, the weapon I need and the power it requires

It notices me, it's blind eyes move. It's hostility and rage finding focus. The beast roars and rushes to crush it's enemy

2 Seconds

My body shakes involuntarily, my bones crackle and my brain fights me, telling me to stop, another part of me breaks as I prepare to use massive elemental energy I am not prepared, I do not have the necessary skills to kill my enemy

I clutch my lance

1 Second

The giant steps forward, his massive claw coming down like a hammer at me, I step forward to match him. Chest, upper thigh, groin, temple, arm, ribs, gut. Razor sharp vines erupt from the ground, piercing his body through again and again

I thrust my lance at it's heart, it enters it's body and it's blade erupts with barbs, the creature shudders and dies. It still stands, a gory display held up by the dozens of objects piercing it. I collapse

Edited by Tiragath
  • Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC: Trava (Outside Le-Koro)

"With the force? 'Fraid not, but they're taking every able arm they can get, so you don't need worry about the details. I know where the beetles are and can take you there, simple as that"

Trava lifted her staff and pointed further into the jungle.

"So if you've got a blade you want to lend, just follow me"

IC: Varan

The Toa put his hand on Rune's shoulder, balancing the beings on his shoulder so that they would not fall. "Go ahead if you wish, Rune - I must get to the village for transport as soon as possible,; Zeth needs medical attention, and Anhar will awake soon."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC Lain

"Eventually I got up, buried my traumatizing past and moved on."

The Le-Matoran he was telling his story to sits, mouth agape. A dazzled expression on his face. The Bo-Toa sits cross legged on the dock. He had been fishing when the matoran showed up. They got to talking, eventually he asked why a toa such as him was living the simple life of a hunter/tracker. "Back then, rahi corrupted by Makuta were commonplace. I tried to be a hero outside Le-Wahi for a time, but it didn't work out too well... I prefer the quiet life here."

A puzzled look, his audience of one appears both in awe and skeptical of his story.

...but close to it

IC: Sloth (Le-Koro)

Sloth shrugged. "Honestly, as far as I can tell Greed's got a few screws loose, and I reckon it was just the same before he lost Ga-Koro. That was just what made it obvious."

She had once heard that nothing could really change a person -- just add layers or tear them away. Greed had always been the madman he now was, and Ga-Koro had torn away everything that hid that from the world.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Sorry for the delay, been real busy lately...

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii scratched his chin and he had a worried look on his face. He really wanted to go in to check out the place and find a toa of plantlife to fulfill his request, but if something was really happening there, it might be best to wait.

Akhulii groaned and replied, "Blasted Le-matoran, always doing one crazy thing or other. Probably devoting all their resources into some silly prank..." He paused and calmed down. "I'm thinking we set up camp right here next to the Koro for the night. If something's really happening, well then... I'd rather not be directly involved. Maybe we'll find a matoran who can tell us what's going on."

IC: Izzun woke up on the ground. He looked around to see where he was. "Goodness gracious, what happened? something about the time-device, ah, it's beyond me." Staggering to his feet, the super strong, clawed Toa of ice began his pathetic journey...

OOC: BOOM, I'm in! 

• Upvote 2

IC: Kigta

I burrow up to an uninhabited part of the jungle. My infected Kualsi peeks out, vines pouring out of the hole. I appear to shush them, and say: "Just wait, my pets. Patience is a virtue..." I hear a rustle in the distance. I reach my hand out towards the noise, and the vines rocket out, wrapping around a Le-Matoran and dragging him towards the hole. The vines drag him back to me, his mask slowly infecting. "Already, a new minion." I gloat. "Conquering this Koro will be easier than I thought." I climb out of the hole and march to Le-Koro.

OOC: The trapped Le-Matoran wasn't any of you guys, just a random NPC.

Edited by Dallior08

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Izzun

Izzun walked the forest grounds, literally shredding any piece of vegetation that came In his path. Oh, and rocks. Those too.

It happened that as he went barreling his way, loudly disrespecting nature, he heard some peculiar sounds, what do you call those... "Ah, voices!" he muttered, and then slapped his hand over his mouth.

Big mouth of mine, they'll hear me, he thought.

IC: Kigta

I hear something, a voice followed by a large dragging claw. "It's almost like he wants to get caught." I mutter. I leap in front of the Toa of Ice, shooting infected vines in his general direction.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran