BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (As Adamas): "I've got a map with me, where would you suggest to look first?"

IC: Luta - Le-Koro

"Well I'd say go to the southern swamps, I got pretty lucky there"

IC (As Adamas): "Sounds good to me." Said Adamas as she looked at Lerada. "Buy some heat stones and we can get moving."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Toa Kamkika

"The skadki scum had guessed where I was!" where the thoughts going through his mind as the blow connected, knocking him to the ground as a laser bolt hurtled overhead. Deactivating his Huna and leaping up he screamed, "for that I'm gonna carve your guts out!" at Thak as he thrust one spear at his face and swinging the other at the skadki's side.

IC:Darxis

This was getting out of hand.

A Skakdi who had been minding his own business watching a fight had been impaled on some demented creep's spear and now guns were being fired.

Well, if people were going to start dealing significant bodily harm to each other, she may as well join in.

Standing up, she drew her Glaive, thumping it against the floor before lifting it to a throwing position.

This is exactly what her Mask of Accuracy was for. As she drew her arm back, it turned on, glowing.

With all the might of an aggressive Su-Toa, Darxis threw her glaive straight for Kamkika.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Thak:

Grunting, Thak fell backwards into the table, avoiding the spears. And bleeding all over the place.

"How about you stop perpetrating *cough* hate crimes, yeah? The Karz did I ever do ta you, anyway?"

His cannon was sitting against the wall, but it was just out of reach.

Luckily, it seemed some of the other Patrons had seen his plight, and we're coming to his aid.

Wouldn't matter if he didn't get medical attention soon, though.

OOC: Bad habit of skimming, I don't have a lot of time so I often skim over posts and miss important details.

IC (As Adamas): "Well, now that we're all set, it's time to go to her southern swamps!"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Kuraka

The female toa of plantlife sat by and watched as the multiple bar fights unfolded. That poor skakdi fellow over in the corner seemed like he might need some medical attention soon. She would wait until the fighting had subsided, or if that wasn't an option, punch her way through to the skakdi. She wasn't going to let some stupid hate crimes claim a life today. Not in this inn.

IC: Toa Kamkika: "You existed, scum" Shrieked the toa drawing back a spear to finish his fight, but it was intercepted by a glaive that came out of nowhere and buried itself in his arm. Then Kamkika was angry. he spotted the Su-Toa that had lobbed the weapon. He then seemed to get angrier, and started shrieking, " Kakana must not die." as he leaped forward throwing one spear at the Toa's face and readying the other to slice her head off.

IC: Maxxta:

As the Vortixx raised his weapon I leaped towards the Le-Toa, landing on his back, knocking away the bullet with my hook, then slamming my fist into the back of the toa's head.

IC: Kamkika:

White exploded all over his vision as he fell to the floor.

IC: Maxxta:

A harpoon grazed his mask, causing more damage to the already-scarred relic and knocking him forwards. "Waddj'a do that for rock-head!" he hollered at the bleeding skadki.

Edited by le-toa_rock

Kuraka decided it might be the right time to maybe give this guy some medical attention. Without hesitation, she swiftly made her way across the room, avoiding any conflict and people with conflict in mind, and got to the table where the skakdi was sitting. "That's a mighty nasty wound you've got there, son. Mind if I take a look and see if I can fix it?" Hopefully the presence of a mask of healing on her face would assure this gentleman that her intentions were honest.

"No, you really aren't." Kuraka said as she sat next to the skakdi and began observing the wound. She then began to concentrate, steadily feeling her way around the wound with her mask power, making sure that she was affecting the right portions first. The lungs had to be repaired first. It took some concentrating, but she had done this before, so it took little time. Then, the ribs and surrounding tendons, leading into the muscle tissue, other similarly organic tissues, and then finally, the outermost layer. There was still a big ugly hole in the guy's armor, but he'd have to get it repaired some place else.

"Well, I'd say that covers your insides at least. Say, what's your name, handsome?"

IC Jaco

The drunken nerd was down for the count, the crazy was similarly out cold, his victim was healed up and now it was just a matter of clean up.

Looks like he'd saved the day again!

Shooting a spare kick at the crazy's ribcage as he walked by, he went up to the group gathering around the Fe-Skakdi, "so who the are all of you?"

...but close to it

IC Thak:

The Fe-Skakdi did a rather rude gesture with one finger at the would be blade salesmen, took in a deep breath, coughed out the remaining fluids in his newly repaired lung, and stood up, muscles rippling ever so slightly along his torso.

He looked at where the wound had been. There was naught but a scar left.

"Not bad. The name's Thak, kind stranger."

He looked the Ba-Toa over. A little pudgy in places, and a bit older than Thak was generally into, but not an unattractive sort. Curves in all good places.

All in all, a mighty fine looking person he'd been saved by.

IC: Kamkika:

That Kick hurt thought Kamkika as he activated his huna and got up. creeping around behind Thak, He thinks, "you got lucky last time, punk, moved his grip up near the bade of the spear, and plunged it downwards in a deadly, sweeping arc straight towards the Skadki's head.

IC: Kamkika

Kamkika tore his wrist from the skadki's grasp and leaped backwards, blinked, pulling off the covers to his insectoid eyes, and chattered in a barely-understandable buzz

YOU WILL BE HAUNTED BY THIS ENCOUNTER THE REST OF YOUR SHORT LIFE, NO ONE INJURES A TOA INSECTUS AND LIVES WITH THEIR SANITY INTACT.

and with that he sprung out the window

Edited by le-toa_rock

IC: Excelsior (Prospect of Whitby)

"I agree," the Vortixx said. He turned and nodded to the other Skakdi, the one who had downed Rakau. "Thank you for incapacitating my drunken comrade.. Ez-something?" This time, Excelsior spoke to the lunatic's victim and the healer. "That maniac has a bullet in his chest. He won't last long running around like that."

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

IC:Darxis

Well. That happened. Darxis walked across the inn, picking up her blood-stained glaive. She considered going after the nutter, but she didn't feel like going up against someone with a Huna in the open. She could at least alert the guard that there was some psychopath trying to murder Skakdi.

On that note, with an arm as injured as his likely was(what with having a friggin glaive go through it), a blood trail would probably make his location fairly clear.

"He wouldn't get far, nor would he be hard to track. He's likely leaving blood." She added. She turned and looked at Thak.

"Are you alright?"

OOC:Sorry for vanishing during that fight. I was, y'know, in bed.

IC:Lerada

With little more than a small sigh, Lerada followed along.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Thak:

"Fine, thanks to this beautiful lady over here," the treasure hunter said with a trademark toothy grin, indicating the healer.

He shot a look at Maxxta, "Bullet in the chest and bleedin' from a nasty wound on the arm. If that don't calm him, nothin' will."

The Fe-Skakdi frowned, hefting the iron cannon over his shoulder in a most manly fashion.

"Matter of fact, he'd be long gone if it weren't for you gettin' in the way."

"I doubt he'll get far. Losing that much blood is usually enough to take anyone out of order. I wouldn't be surprised if he was found lying dead at the bottom of Le-Wahi." She said, the usual kindness found in her voice replaced by a complete lack of sympathy for the attacker.