BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

[Le-Koro, Markets]

Ranok had lost Kunitu again in the hussle and bussle of the square.  He was just about to go back to the guard HQ to inquire as to her whereabouts when a toa came flying out of one the windows of a nearby bar and streaked of to who knows where.

Well.

Ranok crept up to the bar door and stuck his head.  By the faces of the patrons he guessed they were well aware of what just happened.

“Excuse me, can I be of any assistance?”

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC:Darxis

Darxis glanced at Ranok, before the trail where the nutjob had gone, before returning her gaze to Ranok.

"Well, that guy who just sprang through the window was a murderous psychopath, if that means anything."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

[Le-Koro, Markets]

Here’s what Ranok was thinking of saying:

“Ah yes, there was just one of those earlier--a fellow who tried to burn up the market for not believing in his religion.  We seem to get those an ever-lot here.”

Here’s what he actually said:

“Who you like me to go to guard HQ to inform them of that individual?  I was just going there myself anyway--so I can save you the trouble.”

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

IC: Maxxta: 

" He may be close to insane, but he's not stupid iron-butt. We've been in the wahi for years, and he knows that rahi love blood. You're not gonna track 'im that easy. He'll bind that arm up, and a single bullet ain't gonna kill 'im sniper. Glaive lady, you can tell the guards to find 'im, but if they do, tell me. don't try to handle 'im on your own.

"YOU IGNORANT IDIOT! He made some... personal losses, and, unfortunately for iron-butt, they were to a skadki. I just don't want him going on a rampage across the island. After nearly losing sanity, whenever he sees a skadki, something in him snaps and he goes for the kill. "

[Le-Koro, Markets]

Ranok’s eyebrows shot up as the conversation took an interesting turn.

“Well, then I’ll just pop down to the headquarters.  I assure you--” he nodded at the Le-Matoran “--there are plenty of well-capable toa in the force.  Your uh, ‘friend’ will be in good hands.”

Edited by Mel

[BZPRPG Profiles]

IC Thak:

"Well, the punk in question just looks like your average joe, if ya ask me," he said nudging said punk with his foot slightly.

"As for the crazy, well, all ya really did was kick I'm while he was down."

With an eyebrow raised and a grin, he looked at the other being, "So, what am I thank in' ya for, again?"

" I just wanted to make sure that none o' you paranoids killed 'im. and as fer dem toa, they report to me if they find 'em."

IC: Kamkika:

Hidden in his small hollow in a tree not two hundred yards from the bar, Kamkika stewed over the recent events. "I'm gonna get that stinking vortixx that shot me. and that toa that threw the glaive. I'm gonna make her suffer." rattling around his little hide-away silently raging, planning horrific deaths for his attackers.

OOC: Sorry, waiting for Lerada

IC: Luta - Le-Koro 

"Alright through those tree over there"

He said pointing straight ahead

OOC: I'll just go next while we wait.

IC (As Adamas): "Let's hope there aren't any dangerous pets on the loose." Adamas said as a joke and reference to Scorpio. "I really don't want to break my ankle again and get trapped with a Nui-Jaga on the rampage.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

[Le-Koro, Markets]

Ranok simply nodded in response to the Le-matoran and exited the bar. He obviously hadn't been in Le-koro for long if he was questioning the jurisdiction of the Gukko Force over someone who constituted a public menace.

He kept his ears perked as returned to the main streets, and caught an odd chattering under the normal murmur of conversation. Filing it away for later, he started towards the force headquarters at a brisk walk.

Edited by Mel

[BZPRPG Profiles]

IC: Kuraka

"Aww, well, you take care of yourself, handsome." Kuraka smiled and winked at Thak. Her gaze then moved on to the gentleman with the scoped Huna. His head had apparently been injured in the back, and was now bleeding. "Let me take a look at that." She said as she jumped over the table in a graceful way, and walked up to the toa. "Looks like you hit your head, mind if I see?"

IC: Kuraka

"Hmmm, yep, that's blunt trauma alright. This will only take a moment." Kuraka focused her mind on the wound, imagining it, studying it, and extending her consciousness into it through the power of the mask. 

The soft tissue was traumatized, and blood vessels had been smashed open. The outer layer was badly bent, but there wasn't much she could do about it other than force it back by healing the soft tissue underneath. It took some concentration, but finally, she managed to heal the trauma, closing the veins and bending the outer layer back into shape.

"All done. Say, what's your name, sweetie?"

IC: Eztanda - Inn, Le-Koro

I nod in reply to the former warlord, making my way over to the rest of the group. I shoot the oblivious Jaco a brief scowl of disapproval. Then I look over each of the bar's occupants. An interesting lot. I exchange a glance with the injured skakdi. An eyebrow is raised.

Kathok

IC: Isaer

Last Isaer had heard of Rakau, he was headed to Le-Wahi. So, Isaer had followed, in search of his former hired hitman. He needed to dispose of this toa, before he is exposed for what he did to him. He decided to go for a drink first, and headed for the nearest inn in Le-Wahi.

OOC: Open for interaction

OOC: I'll just go next while we wait.

IC (As Adamas): "Let's hope there aren't any dangerous pets on the loose." Adamas said as a joke and reference to Scorpio. "I really don't want to break my ankle again and get trapped with a Nui-Jaga on the rampage.

IC: Luta - Le-Koro

"Well you guys would protect right....?"

He shook his head

"Anyway we should be entering the jungle now"

It's time to move on.

IC: Eztanda - Le-Koro

I take a seat next to Jaco. My arms rest lightly on the table. Though I didn't participate in it all that much, I can still feel the adrenaline from the fight. I idly wonder where the barman is. A few seconds pass. I exchange a glance with Exc. I exchange a cursory glance with the Fe-Skakdi and then the healer. Eventually I gesture to the drunkard I took down earlier. "What'll we do with him?" I ask my bro in an offhand way.

Kathok